It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm

From "Scammers submitted by seasoned baiters"- Massmail list, blocked in mate4all:

Hello My dearest new friend ,
This is Harriet Allen ur new friend ..i receive your reply.
Dear i am very happy to write you this mail.
How are you doing right there, Hope fine. My new friend, My name is Harriet Allen.
i was born on 19th of April 1985 (24) years old, i am single, i never married, 5ft 8inches Tall, 65kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,Fair in complexion as you can see from my attachment,
Dear, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family some years ago.
The name of my father is Col, Titus Allen my father was a well Known politician at the regime of Exclave president Charles Teylor .
He reside in monrovia capital of Liberia before he was shot to death by his opposition .
Meanwhile My mother was killed when rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed her in cold blood with one of my brother and my younger sister, My dear, It's only me that is alive now very painful, because i wasn't around when the tragedy happened, i was in my first year studing Social Science In The University of Liberia out of the city, It was by the help of United Nation Humanitaria services that i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal. West African country where i am living now in a camp as a refugee.
About my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing,cooking, watching movies, world news and football,
So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely friend ,
below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your picture in return, so that we can move from here, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.
Thanks and God bless you,
hope to read from you soon. Have a very nice day.
Yours new friend,
Harriet Allen.

Received: from [41.208.175.45] by web24703.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Godwin; <lindababy200godwin@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 am

She contact me yesterday 2x in DMF as

cather30
- ID: 146878
- 22 y/o female (1987 - June - 6)
- new york, USA :liar: :liar:
- English, French
- student
- Have no children

Nice to meet you

How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is missLinda ,sorry for disturbing you,i saw your profile became interested in you,and i will also like you ti have the same desire with me,pleas write me back through this my private email id,so that we can know more about each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partners.(Lindababy 200godwin@yahoo.in)

No Pic in the profil.

How is your day?Mine is fine over here in Dakar, Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is Linda Godwin, Am 24years single tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Godwin R.Attipoe, was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Linda Godwin R.Attipoe

Received: from [196.207.231.83] by web95718.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Isha G. William; <isha.godwill@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

isha123456789
- ID: 155432
- 22 y/o female (1988 - February - 19)
- dk, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

My name is miss isha i saw your profile today http://www.datemefree .org i was searching for a good partnership to establish my love to so i get your profile ,and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and please kindly contact me direct with my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (isha.godwill@hotma il.fr).I believe we can move from here.not reply me in the site use my email address above.miss isha .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Hello My Dearest Friend,

How are you today? together with your health which is the most important thing in life, with hope you are doing great, because I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy to read your mail today. My dear like i told you in my first mail, my name is ( Isha G William) from Cote d' Ivoire in west Africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the regional war going on in my country.I am 23years old girl 5'8" tall.

My father( Dr. William G. Ousman ) was the personal advice to the former Prime Minister and MPD president,( Late Dr. Karlosy Beigan ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal through sea, that is where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail, think about me i love you. Attached here is my picture, i will like you to send to me your own picture in your next mail

Waiting for your reply.
((((((((Isha G William)))

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS3
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Pic already posted.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Isha Godwill; <ishagodwill@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

She contact me today in GFD as

isha800
- ID: 26140
- 22 y/o female (1988 - February - 6)
- dk, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

My name is miss isha i saw your profile today http://www.24luv.com i was searching for a good partnership to establish my love to so i get your profile ,and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and please kindly contact me direct with my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (ishagodwill@yahoo. com).I believe we can move from here.not reply me in the site use my email address above.miss isha .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Hello My Dearest Friend Mr.xxxxxxx,

How are you today? together with your health which is the most important thing in life, with hope you are doing great, because I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy to read your mail today. My dear like i told you in my first mail, my name is ( Isha G William) from Cote d' Ivoire in west Africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the regional war going on in my country.I am 23years old girl 5'8" tall.

My father( Dr. William G. Ousman ) was the personal advice to the former Prime Minister and MPD president,( Late Dr. Karlosy Beigan ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal through sea, that is where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail, think about me i love you. Attached here is my picture, i will like you to send to me your own picture in your next mail

Waiting for your reply.
((((((((Isha G William)))

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Alpha Mbodj
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL
Dakar

Pic already posted.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Judith Williams; <judith_babay4u@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 pm

She contact me Thursday in SYL as

My name is edith. I am a 23 years old girl from New York, United States.

edith – Thursday, 9. September 2010 13:11:29
Hello,
my name is miss judith i saw ur profile and have intrest in you i will give u my picture if you reply to me, I believe we can move from here. pls reply me on my email ID here (judith_babay4u@yahoo.in) not to the site,for more ditails (judith_babay4u@yahoo.in)

No Pic in the Profile.

Hello my dear,
How is your day today? i hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Miss judith Johnson ,i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes.
My Dear One, about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike,
My dear, below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there because friend or relationship is what keep two or more people together if they could be able to understand each other very well.
Darling i have a confidential issue to discuss with you in my next mail.
Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest.
Have a nice day.
judith.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Royal; <royaldion@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 pm

She contact me just now in WD as

rosere
- 23 y/o female (1987 August 14)
- from Dakar, Senergal, Senegal
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello Dear,

My name is Royal , i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address royaldion@gmail.com so that i can send to you mt pictures and tell you more about me.
i believe we can start from here to know each other better.
Hoping to read your reaply to my e-mail address above.

Regards,from Royal

Pic already posted 18/07/09

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

ROYAL 1986; <royaldion@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 pm

My Dear

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your today?i hope the weather is fine and your good in health as you read my massage . mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal .
My name is Royal Dion from Sudan in East Africa 23 Years old and presently iam residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result
of the civil war going on in my country.

you can read about it on this web bellow if you like because i don't feel good talking about it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12403620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12070034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My late father Dr DION WILLIAMS was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the Janja weed rebels attacked my
house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now and a refugee.
I am happy to meet you and i hope you tell me more about you

In my spare time, I like staying at home with my family & cooking dishes with my mum. I relaxed by listening to favorite songs and singing along. I visit internet and look for the subject that im interested in but i havent known before. Sometimes I like to go out with my friends for coffee and chatting but since i find my self in this condition ,i can do anything any more .

Please tell me more about you ,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Send to me your photo ok.
Attached here is my picture that is when i am still at my home when i snap them and i hope you will like them ..
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Regards,Kises hugssss
Royal

No IP traceable

One pic already posted
Duplicate pics Deleted AN two ;)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Godwin; <lindababy200godwin@yahoo.in>

Postby hunter_hunted » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Received: by 10.90.94.18
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:26:38 +0000
Message-ID: <AANLkTikJ9FRemUs9DzN=CsrDeFMYHD82OUmPDiES73tZ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Nice to meet you

My Dear

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your today?i hope the weather is fine and your good in health as you read my massage . mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal .
My name is Rose Dion from Sudan in East Africa 23 Years old and presently iam residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result

you can read about it on this web bellow if you like because i don't feel good talking about it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12403620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12070034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My late father Dr DION WILLIAMS was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the Janja weed rebels attacked my
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now and a refugee.

In my spare time, I like staying at home with my family & cooking dishes with my mum. I relaxed by listening to favorite songs and singing along. I visit internet and look for the subject that im interested in but i havent known before. Sometimes I like to go out with my friends for coffee and chatting but since i find my self in this condition ,i can do anything any more .

Please tell me more about you ,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Send to me your photo ok.
Attached here is my picture that is when i am still at my home when i snap them and i hope you will like them ..
Regards,Kises hugssss
Rose

the other one is already posted by icefm... ;)
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edith Kuru; <edithkuru@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 pm

baby4love
- ID: 115814
- 26 y/o female (1985 - February - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello,(edithkuru@y ahoo.com)
My name is edith,i saw your
profile today at http://www.datemefree .org and became
intrested in you,i will also
like to know you the more,and
i want you to send an email to
my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know whom i am.
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address above.
Remeber the distance or colour does
not matter but love matters alot is love
please you have to contact me with
email adderss (edithkuru@yahoo.co m)
thanks yours,
edith.

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Edith Kuru) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr.Ephraim Kuru; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Steve Johnson) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221765359981).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Edith) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.5 ( Six million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours ,
Miss Edith

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One pic already posted 09/02/11

edith.JPG
Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita John; <anitajohn2011@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:25 pm

JOHN0012
- ID: 179659
- 23 y/o female (1987 - June - 10)
- NEW JESSY, USA
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,
My Name is Miss Anita john,i am happy to read your profile at http://www.datemefree .org, and i will like to hold a relationship with you,so contact me back through this my email address[anitajohn20 11@yahoo.co.uk] so that we can know more about each other ,
i wait to read from you with much Love
Yours
Anita

anitajohn2011@yahoo .co.uk

Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan ?

I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal And I am an orphanage child , as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal

And my father was chairman managing director of Larry & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country Rwanda Central Africa, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood

He deposited 4.5 million us dollars in bank .and I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education any so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me ,and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence
and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will
give you the bank information for immediate contact.

My name is Anita John and my father's name Dr Larry John so let know if I will give you the email ids of the bank's transfer department and the phone numbers,
And send me these your following information

Your Full Name............................
Your Age....................................
Your Address................................
Your Phone...................................

Also so that i can use it and write to the bank to start communicating with you ,
please if you promise me that you will not take the money all
by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,

and if you wish to speak with me call me with this number +221776941708 it is the Rev phone number his name is Rev Steven Ba he is the Rev that take care of the camp ,
inform him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to speak with you , remember that l need your assistant
Orphan Anita John

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic posted 13/09/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Kuru; <kurulinda44@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 pm

She contact me Wednesday in WD but Profile already removed there.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

babylinda ( 31111 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted babylinda ( 31111 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

babylinda
24 y/o female from Anniston, Alabama, USA
Seeking a Man from 19 to 29 years old.

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, a which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal,My dear am very sorry for late reply please for give me.

My name is (Linda Kuru) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Liberia, in west Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,sorry my dear for late reply.

My late father Late Dr.Ephraim Kuru; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Stephen Johnson) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221773574297 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (LINDA) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.5 ( Six million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Linda

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Duke/Dion; <maryduke16@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 pm

She contact me Tuesday in WDF as

maryjn
ID: 96807
25 y/o female (1986 - May - 9)
from Dakar,
Senegal
student

Hello,
I am Mary, how are u doing today
i saw your profile in after a tedious search on the internet and i became interested in you and i will like to know more about you ok.
if you can reply me back in my email address (maryduke16@ymail.c om) i will send to you my pictures and tell you more about me.
i hope we can move from here,
i will be waiting for your mail to me email address above.
Regards,
M ary

My Dear
My name is Mary Dion from Sudan in East Africa 23 Years old and presently iam residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result
In my spare time, I like staying at home & cooking dishes . I relaxed by listening to favorite songs and singing along. I visit internet and look for the subject that im interested in but i havent known before. Sometimes I like to go out with my friends for coffee and chatting but since i find my self in this condition ,i can do anything any more .
Regards,Kises hugs
mary

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both Pics already posted many times

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby firefly » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Reported as scammer on http://419.bittenus.com/10/1/favourammed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at 21 Jan. 2010 with pictures 1 and 3 and email adress favour08ammed@yahoo.com.
Also reported on http://galerie.dating-fraud.net/index.p ... wg_lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as Rose/Mercy <roseatif2020@gmail.com>
Rose/Mercy aus Senegal/IP Adresse 10.91.10.10
<roseatif2020@gmail.com><mercykones20@yahoo.com>

- on http://www.latina-date.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - username favour, uid 1316, Gender
Female
Age 25 (Taurus)
Living Dominican Republic
Ethnicity African (Black)
Marital status Single
Children 0
Religion Christian - Catholic
Height 160cm Eye colour Brown
Weight 60kg Hair colour Black
Drinks? No Smokes? No
English ability Very Good
Other languages
Education High School
Occupation Student

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 pm

favour08ammed@yahoo.com
from above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_5WFSKU7SRMUPSUQ545VTS6FAWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Favour
Female - New York, New York

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 pm

<mercykones20@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_4SKQ27ZHVNW22H6352SDHO4CM4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mercy Kones
25 - Female

Return to “Black Females”