It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Adima Sudi Xola; <adima_ch2@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 am

She contact me yesterday in AFD as

adimababy
- ID: 114522
- 22 y/o female (1988 - June - 6)
- alabama, USA
- English
- student
- Have no children

Hi,Good Day!!!!!!
My name is Miss.Adima, I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (adima_ch2@yahoo.co m) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (adima_ch2@yahoo.co m) hope to hear from you soon
yours Miss.Adima

No Pic in the profile.

Hello My Dearest One ,

I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.I am ( Miss.Adima Sudi Xola ) (as you know). from Democratic Republic of the Congo ,

The only daughter of (Late).Dr.Sudi Xola . The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also chairman managing director ( KABERU GROUP Diamonds Company LTD Kinshasa) in the capital of my country, and it also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil prices, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt (which he never did).

Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access, So I decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD ) Six Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Bank with my name ( Miss.Adima Sudi Xola ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated and another deposit was a trunk box that he deposited in with the private as family treasure box which content about $15 Million Dollar but what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor/partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first , when i arrive in your country we can go together to claim the trunk box deposited with private volt .

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( 00221776792194 ) please this telephone number belongs to the Right Reverend Samuel that is in charge of this church here in the camp and also one of the controller her in the refugee camp, please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp ,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.

please call or send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________

As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now . You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for governmental or none governmental bodies . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Adima

Received: from [41.208.167.136] by web114006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.104.274457

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adima Sudi Xola; <adima_ch2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:57 pm

My Dearest One ,

Thanks for your love and kindness,i don't know how to thank you for your kindness,but i put everything in Gods hand that he must surely see you through in all your doings,my dear i am doing my first year in the university in my country before the war came up,then i live my country,even when i come to here i continue my education here in Dakar Senegal,but i am doing part time lesson due to i don't have any sponsor who will sponsor me to the main school,the money UN agent are paying us is too small to go to the main school,but for past 4 months now the UN agent here refuse to pay all the refugees here,since then i drop out of school due to there's no way i can afford the money to pay my lesion fees,i later got a job in one restaurant here but the owner of the restaurant want to be using me and making money from her customers,one night she ask me to go with one man that i will spend a night with the man,i refuse going with man i told her that it's against my believe and moreover i vow to my God that no man will see my nakedness until i get my own man, she ask me the leave since i will not do what she ask me to do that's how i lost the job,

My dear your age does not mean anything to me,what i need from you is love,happiness,caring,and love,my dear do you want me to come down to your home before we can carry on the transfer i will like you to know that if here i am now i don,t have any international passport and last time that i ask the reverend Samuel on how i am going to get my international passport he told me it will cost some money but i can not afford it , which is $320 dollar.

My dear before writing my first mail to you,i made 3 days fasting and prayers telling God my suffering since the death of my late parents that i need a honest person who can help me and retrieve the money my late father deposited in a bank which i am the next of kin,after doing the prayer's i pick 3 people from the site and sent my proposal to them,among the three people you are the only person respond to me,my dear i believe your responding to me it's Gods doing.

i would like you to contact the bank on behalf of me to know their procedure on how they are going to transfer the money into your country,after the money entered your account then you come down here and pick me or you send some money to me so that i can use it and get all needed travel documents to come over and stay with you, i live in Dakar Senegal west Africa as a refugee ,i do find it difficult to feed twice in a day,I am with the Death Certificate and my late fathers PERSONAL WILL also,after the death of my late father our Government Size all his properties Claiming that my father made the money from the Government during his time in Government office,Even the money he has with central bank in my country was also seize,if they should find out that my late father has money with any bank they are going to call the money back,that's why i run out of my country with help of one old woman,because this money is the only inheritance i got from my father due to he made the deposit with my name,could you believe that i don't have any body here to call my own people,

last time i contact the bank,i spoke with the operation manager and he told me that there's no way the bank can do with me direct due to my refugee status and the personal will of my late father,that i should find some body to stand for me and claim,he advice me to call my relation or any of my late fathers business partner,but there's no how i can call any of my fathers business partner because of my fathers commitment during his time in government office, if this money should come down to Democratic Republic of the Congo, they are going to trace the source of the money and it may result seizing it and i can not go back to my country anymore,please i need your help,please i will like you to send me your information's.

Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
picture_____________________

so that i can know whom am dealing with and also give you the contact of the bank well .Do call me with the reverend Samuel office tel phone number +221 77 6792194 .when you call tell the reverend Samuel that you will like to speak with me and he will send for me to come and answer your call. i have attch my I .D card that you ask for.

Thanks
Best regard
Love and kisses
Adima

THIS IS MY I .D CARD.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracejean_om2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:25 pm

She contact me Thursday in DMF but profile already removed there.

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are ( Miss. Grace Jean Louis Lubatu ) i am 23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY) where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) with my name as the next of kin and as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in receiving the money in his account because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.

However, I shall forward to you all the necessary documents and contacts in confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through this telephone number
(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to (Reverend Joseph Cletus Benard), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will indroduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace.

Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS3
ARCNET
ARC INFORMATIQUE
Point E - Tour de l'oeuf Impasse Face Piscine Olympique
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:22 pm

She contact me today in AFD as

gracemm
- ID: 117567
- 23 y/o female (1987 - June - 12)
- aba, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_om2@yaho o.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life. :roll:
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_om2@yaho o.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Gukama; <gukama.grace@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but profile already removed there.

MY DEAREST ONE,

How was your night over there in your Country, i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cooled over here in Dakar Senegal,

Here are my details bellow

1. My full name?.....Grace Gukama / i am 24 years young
2. My Education staus? first year in the university
3. My kind of music i like?....... oldies, gospel and country
4. My job?........i am refugee
5. My languages i read write and also speak?........ English and French
6. My favorite subject to talk about? ....Future
7. My favorite hobbies?.....sports, drama, cinema,
8. My status?... single
9. My life where l live?....... life is much more than hard for me and i need freedom
10 You can get me with this phone number?...(country code 00221 or +221) Number+221-773385230
11. My country?.......Sudan in Africa
12. The things i do like most about a person?........ truth, caring, honesty, king, tender and above all God fearing.

and i am presently residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Frank Gukama, was a (politician and the managing director of (GUKAMA AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in (Khartoum) the capital of (SUDAN) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my
father in cold blood .

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend pastor care, and i am using his office computer to send these message to you.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in this refugee camp where i am living today. I was a first year student in the university studding law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as the rules and regulation given by the united nation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is REV. CHRISTOPHER MANDY who
is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for female.

I will like you to call me today with my rev father's phone, REV.CHRISTOPHER
MANDY (00221-773385230)When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I don't have money or my own personal phone to call you now, since my situation here is very difficult.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended
my first year at the university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death
certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was
alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in BANK which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account,then after the transfer you can send me some money for my traveling to meet with you in your country where i can stay with you and test freedom again. and please try to keep this secret because i am afraid of loosing my money if people gets to know about it

please i need your details as well

(1) full name..........
(2) address...............
(3) phone numbers..........
(4) job.................
(5) country...............
(6 date of birth/age................
(7) the kind of music you like............
(8) your favorite hobbies................

My dear, i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so
that i can give your the full contact information's of the bank in Europe for
you to contact them for verification and confirmation. I will however
appreciated if you can call me with this number (+221-773385230) in the church office located in the refugee camp so that we can talk more. When you call, please tell REV. CHRISTOPHER MANDY that you want to speak with miss Grace Gukama so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you.
Have nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours In love
Miss Grace

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 18/12/10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracejean_om2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 pm

She contact me just now in WDF as

gracemm
ID: 63988
23 y/o female (1987 - June - 12)
from new york,
USA
student

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_om2@yahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_om2@yaho o.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Jean; <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

She contact me Friday and Saturday in WDF as

gracemm
ID: 63988
23 y/o female (1987 - June - 12)
from new york,
USA
student
Ethnicity Asian

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_ob@yahoo .com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_ob@yahoo .com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are ( Miss. Grace Jean Louis Lubatu ) i am 23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY) where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) with my name as the next of kin and as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in receiving the money in his account because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.

However, I shall forward to you all the necessary documents and contacts in confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through this telephone number
(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to (Reverend Joseph Cletus Benard), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will indroduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Jean; <gracejean_om1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:56 pm

She contact me Saturday in 24FD as

gracemm
- ID: 118476
- 23 y/o Female (1987 - June - 12)
- USA, new york
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_om1@yaho o.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_om1@yaho o.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.

Same first Letter and Pic which I've posted yesterday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace William Louis; <gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 pm

From 24Luv

gracemm
- Profile ID: 86088
- 23 y/o female (1987 - June - 12)
- new york, USA
- Ethnicity Asian
- English,
- Have no children

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_om1@y ahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracewilliam_om1@y ahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.

Hello My Dearest One ,

My names are ( Miss. Grace william Louis ) i am 23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr. william Louis).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to (Reverend Joseph Cletus ), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

BAS3
SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracejean_om2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm

She contact me today in WD as

gracemm11
- 23 y/o female (1987 May 12)
- from Bay Shore, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Grace William [gracewilliam_om1@yahoo.com]

Postby wayne » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to (Reverend Joseph Cletus ), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Jean Louis Lubatu; <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs. Rose Franca and her Email address is as follows : ( sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com )

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs.Rose Franca and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs.Rose Franca on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly
Mrs.Grace Hans

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vera Ammed; <amedvera209@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm

She contact me Tuesday and Thursday in OLC under two different names but under one Profile.

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss Favour Kassala, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend and I came across your contact, at (http://www.ownlovecupid.c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; om) My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
favour2010 guei at hotmail. com
yours In Love,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amedvera209 at yahoo.com

hello

My name is Vera Ahmed . i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile at(http://www.ownlovecupid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .com) and will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box
(amedvera209 at yahoo.com)this is because i don,t know the possibilities of remain in forum for a long time. Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.Vera

ame dvera209 at yahoo.com

vera20
- Profile-ID: 35304
- 26 y/o female (1985 - March - 10)
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- Have no children

MY DEAREST
How was your night over there in your Country, i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal
My name is Vera - Ahmed i am (25) but age does not matter in a real relationship, so am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in Africa, 5.8ft tall, light in complexion single, ( never married) and i am presently residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr M. Ahmed, was a politician and the managing director of a gold $ mine Ind in Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood .
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend pastor care, and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and the type of work or business which you are doing presently. take care i will tell you more about me when i hear from you again
KISSES Miss Vera

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vera Ammed; <amedvera209@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 pm

things are very bad for me here in this refugee camp where i am living today. I was a first year student in the university studding law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as the rules and regulation given by the united nation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is REV. CHRISTOPHER MANDY who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women,s hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women

I will like you to call me today with my rev father's phone, REV.CHRISTOPHER MANDY (00221-771-224-798) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.I don't have money to call you there, since my situation here is very difficult.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is( $3.8M Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact information's of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation. I will however i appreciated if you can call me with this telephone number (00 221-771-224-798) in the church office located in the refugee camp so that i can tell you more about what i am going through. When you call, please tell REV. CHRISTOPHER MANDY that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you. Have nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours In love Vera

Pic already posted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can be merged with:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=33742" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vera Ammed; <amedvera209@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:56 pm

hello my dear how are you together with your health ?i have being waiting to hear from you for a long time but know writing note coming from your side since i told you all my situation
and you stop writing to me ,that is not the way i have many word and some explanation things to share with you ,please never maind just make up your mind and communicate with me ,have a nice and joyful day

Miss Vera

Return to “Black Females”