It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anita Williams; <anitawilliams111@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:36 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD but Profile already removed there.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

anitawilliams33 ( 34735 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted anitawilliams33 ( 34735 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

anitawilliams33
25 y/o female from Albertville, Alabama, USA
Seeking a Man from 20 to 30 years old.

Hello Lovely,

Thanks for your mail.how are you , i was touched after going through your mail today. I think is know longer necessary for me to hide myself from you again and i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My hobby are tennis and music.

I am Miss anita Williams 24years old girl from Liberia in east Africa,the only daughter of Late Dr & Mrs Williams Maxwell Domenic,who was CEO of (E T I C PLC),in Port Liberia in Liberia and also the former minister of mineral resources. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother,and
my step mother planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but ,she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run to Revealing Christ church Home where I am presently seeking asylum under the Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and investment assistance in your Country.also for you to represent me to claim my fathers fund out from the bank, because the bank need foreign representative as a surety,

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($3.9 Million US Dollars).

in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall be willing to forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2ND year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the Reverend Father, his name is Reverend pastor John Maxwell and the phone number is (00221-773-610-319 ),if you will like to speak to me on phone.When you call tell him you want to talk to anita williams and he will then send his receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. i will appreciate if you can also help me to secure my traveling document,maybe when i join you we can transfer the fund.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely anita.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS2
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already posted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Anita Williams; <anitawilliams111@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joan; <joan_williamsa@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

She contact me today in WDF as

joanbaby147
ID: 97610
21 y/o female (1989 - December - 12)
from Califonia,
USA
Student

Hello Dear,
How are you today and how is life moving over there? i hope fine. I pick interest in your profile in this very site and decided to know you more. two people in love can handle a relationship, not about the age or distance but just the feelings and affection. my profile is not enough in this sit, with all pleasures,you can easily reach me in my email address for my pictures and details.
yours new friend (joan_williamsa@hotmail.com)
Miss Joan

Pic in the Profile is Pic 2 from 29/07/10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby mdgposter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Hello Folks,
I received email from scammer already posted here so here is the information I have. Matida matida_d202@yahoo.co.in - here is the email and headers:

Received: from [196.207.192.231]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

My Dearest One,
Am very happy today when i came across your profile today At
(---). How are you doing today over there in your
country together with your family?? Mine a little cold over here in
Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Matida Hamid, am 24 years old single
and never married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently
i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of
the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago in Sudan.

My late father Dr Hamid Abdalla was chairman managing director (Dr
Hamid Abdalla was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF Hamid & SONS
INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KHARTOUM ) in
my Country Sudan, and he was also the personal adviser to our former
head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed he with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive
because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University
where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in Business
administration.

It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West
African country Senegal Dakar by the help of UN arm where i am living
now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your
hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about
myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear
from you soonest.
Yours For ever
Miss Matida

--------
end of email
--------

the person attached the following pictures:

file names 8JBQsO140913-02.jpg 0x5BzR597545-02.jpg - these pictures are already posted to the thread

See you
mdgposter
Last edited by mdgposter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Hello folks
I did a header analysis of the Matida Dickson matida_d202@yahoo.co.in email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me:

IP Address - 196.207.192.231 - Provider - Pool ADSL BAS - City - Dakar - Country - Senegal

--------
end of information
--------

I did an IPLookup for 196.207.192.231 at whatismyipaddress dot com and here is the information it gave me:

General IP Information - Hostname: 196.207.192.231 - ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - Organization: Pool ADSL BAS - Services: None detected - Type: Broadband - Assignment: Dynamic IP - Blacklist: pbl.spamhaus.org zen.spamhaus.org b.barracudacentral.org dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net no-more-funn.moensted.dk dnsbl.sorbs.net dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net - Geolocation Information
Country: Senegal - State/Region: Dakar - City: Dakar - Latitude: 14.6708 - Longitude: -17.4381

--------
end of information
--------

See you
mdgposter

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peace Johnson, <peacejohnson20@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm

She contact me 20/07/11 in 24FD as

peace2
- ID: 120489
- 22 y/o Female (1989 - May - 14)
- Sudan, Kassala
- English,
- Student
- Have no children

Hello My dearest,

Greetin gs to you, My name is Peace .
I came across your profile and i took interest in it, although i came on line to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take good care of me if you are the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail now, also please i have something very important to explain to you please i will like you to write me directly to my privet email address now peacejohnson20@yaho o.com so that i can send you my pictures also to tell you more about my self Thanks. Looking forward to hear from you, God bless You. Best Regard,
Miss Peace.

Dearest,
Firstly I thank you for your response and kindness in-line with the mail I sent to you, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me please, It’s just that after receiving your mail I decided to lay more trust on you due to my present situation here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal,
Before I proceed, I will like to tell you every thing about myself and my family. I will require the best of your honesty after you have known all about me. I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything.
I decided to contact you because of the ugly situation of life here in the refugee camp,
ABOUT ME
I am the first daughter of my mother. I grew up in Kigali in Rwanda, I had my college certificate in the year 2000, I gained admission in the University in 2002 there I did my two years course in Nursing before the political crisis in my country began, My father was killed along side with my mother and my kid brothers and sisters by some rebels, they accused my father of coup attempt, and I lost most of my family members during the crisis, our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like: international passport, Birth Certificate, University ID card etc.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment and starvation in the camp.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$3, 700, 000.00) (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading Banks in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I will like you to stand behind me as my foreign partner to transfer my late father’s money to your account .However; I will forward you the contact information of the bank in Europe and some documents for your confirmation. If only you accept to assist me in the transfer and investment of the money, I will like you also to contact the Bank and be sure of the money. And I will be happy to complete my studies under you, as I was in my 2nd year in the university, when the crisis started.
After you have transferred the money to your account, you will arrange for my trip to join you in your country for us to share these feelings together. But I was told that this will involve some money for charges before the transfer of the fund into any account will be made. And that is why I chose to contact you for help. Please I need your assistance I want you to help me transfer this money to your account. I need to be free from this refugee camp. I need to start a new life as a young girl again.
We will invest the money, or if you don't intend staying with me then it will be my pleasure to compensate you 20% out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be for me. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only, for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until I come over to meet you,
Meanwhile the name of the camp Reverend father I'm using his computer to send this messages to you is Rev Godson Samuel ,I will be sending to you his office Telephone number on my next email so that you can give me a call . Please I want to hear your voice but don't tell him anything about the money deposited by my late father please, for security reasons.
I’m waiting to hear from you soonest!
Peace.

TOGONET-20060418
Togo Telecom
Avenue Nicolas Grunitzky
BP: 333 Lome
TOGO

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Peace Johnson <peacejohnson20@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_M4J5RAT4H6Q4ODEJSXH5FSURDY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peace Johnson
Male - New York, New York :-o

also posted
Anti-Scam-Forum - Black Females- Translate
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lese bitte zuerst die Hilfe ... Peace <peacejohnson20@yahoo.com> Peace JOHNSON ---> Togo
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/​YaBB.pl?board=Afrika_Black...

Anti-Scam-Forum - Black Females- Translate
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lese bitte zuerst die Hilfe ... Peace <peacejohnson20@yahoo.com> Peace JOHNSON ---> Togo
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/​YaBB.pl?board=Afrika_Black...

geecee
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby geecee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm

The above Ip number 41.207.162.250 has many scam hits. One of them being http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Princess Leo Stevens; <princessleostevens@hotmail.fr>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

..actually busy in GFD as

meetlucy01
- ID: 47832
- 23 y/o female (1987 - November - 18)
- new york, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Doris Kassala; <blessing.kassala@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:52 am

She contact me yesterday in 24Luv as

mmlove2010
- Profile ID: 84298
- 26 y/o female (1984 - December - 1)
- darfur, Sudan
- English,
- Have no children

Hi Love,

I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real love and protection, I have gone through your profile, and I am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. So my dear, I would appreciate if you send an Email to my private box: (blessing.kassala@y ahoo.com), So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self.I wait for your positive reply.(blessing.kas sala@yahoo.com),

Yours in love
blessing kassala

My Dearest Love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Blessing Doris kassala and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. David Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (E T I C PLC), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours
Blessing.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted many times

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Easther Ray; <easther_ray@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 am

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

malove88
24 y/o female
new york, USA
<<< Profile blocked for View now

Greetings from easther.(easther_ra y@rocketmail.com)
I felt like communicating with you, my name is easther, is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, with due respect. I have great interest in contacting you.My hubbies are reading, sports, cooking and traveling, adventure, so I decided to extend my regards to you. Presently I can not really specify what prompted my drive to write but I did have in mind that you could be a nice person.I will like you to contact me back , So that I will give you full explanation about myself, I contact you through this medium now in order to provide the link for detail discussion, i think we can make it together,hoping for your lovely reply soonest, i will send you my photo in my next mail please contact me with this my new email address;(easther_ra y@rocketmail.com) feel free to write me back Yours Sincerely
easther

My Dearest.
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you.
My name is Miss easther Ray from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 23 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels My father were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr. Ray Benson, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before He was killed one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan.

It was only me and my Mum that could make our way out of the country .
We managed to make our way to a near by country Senegal where we live for six months and after i lost my mum due to heart attack and the hardships here in this camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

However i am using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote to you in first place

Attached here is my picture for you,in my next mail i will also send you more of my pictures. I will also like you to send me your pictures,I hope you wouldn't mind, Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart.
Miss easther

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted 29/07/10........#2

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Konta; <marykonta@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:34 am

From yesterday in 24Luv....

marylovess
- Profile ID: 88169
- 24 y/o female (1987 - July - 4)
- new yokr, USA
- English, French, German
- Have 4 children

Hello dear

Its really a pleasure to come along your profile, I am Miss mary konta by name, nice looking young girl and in search of an opposite partner. This is why i have decided to contact you on this site so that we can establish a good relationship and also get to know each other. Your age, race and religion is never a problem to me, all that matters is true love. Kindly contact me to my private email ( marykonta@yahoo.com ) for easy communication so that I will send you my pictures and more details about me, I still hope for your reply, have a pleasant day, please write me at my email address.
Your new friend mary
Email ( marykonta@yahoo.com )

Hello My Dearest,
Compliments of the season and how are you today and how about your health? i believe you are in a perfect health condition.Though Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Mary i am (23yrs old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in West Africa,5.4ft tall,fair in complexion,single,and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Maxwell Konta who was the managing director of Gold and Diamond Mining company in Monrovia(the capital city of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you,what you like and what you dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently for your living ,I will tell you more and a Very important thing about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Mary

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Konta; <marykonta@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Hello My Sweetheart,
Thanks for your email and how are you today, I hope you are doing fine. and I am writing this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance and I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.

And I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity and I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you again. Well I am Mary Konta 23 years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a little bit surprise to you but do consider it as nutshell.

My (late) father Dr.Maxwell Konta was the managing director of Gold and Diamond Mining company in Monrovia(the capital city of Liberia,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

However, after his death I managed to escape with a very important document of (US$3.7m) Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a bank in UK, which I am the next of kin.

Meanwhile I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money over to your country and into your position and waiting for my arrival to come and meet you.

Furthermore, you can contact the bank for more confirmation and I will issue a letter of authorization on your name, that will enable the Bank to deal with you on my behalf. I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me and take me as your wife or as your sister and manage the money.

Conclusively, I wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. for confidential purposes, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated,

You can call me through this phone number of Rev.Father Johnson who is in-charge of our camp here ( +221 77 786 7723 ) you can call me any time from 9am in the morning till 5pm in the evening GMT .Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Faithful.
Mary

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gift; <giftellison@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby Arabian Nights » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 pm

posted by IceFM on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:13 pm
Linked to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 06#p226773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Gift Dorin Ellison 24 years old, a medical student, my father of blessed memory by name late Mr. David Ellison who was the a manager with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan , was killed along side with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country
you can find more of my story through the following site on the net

BBC News http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Cletus Bernard who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
life here is to me a hell, no love, no affection and no amenities, more importantly, i love my studies and here nothing is happening and people here are not friendly, i am really suffering in this place, it is too painful, but i hope with your help i will leave this refugee camp and have a better life to live,so kindly let me know your readiness to help me and i promise to always be nice and faithful to you, please i hope to have your picture and your phone number and other information about you so that we can talk through phone and i will also like to hear your voice.
I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and your own picture i will be highly appreciated please send one for me, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours
Gift.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Bemba Saolona; <joybemba2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm

From Friday in 24Luv as

Jenifer
- Profile ID: 57886
- 25 y/o female (1986 - May - 9)
- alabama, USA
- English,
- Have no children

HELLO,
How are you today.my name is joy,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (joybemba2@yahoo.co m)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above..
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) yours
in love,joy (joybemba2/AT/yahoo /DOT/com)

Hello my Dear,
How are you today?
I appreciate your reply to honor my request,I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filed with gladness that you honor my request because relationship do not care for age, color, distance or tribe if we like each other, rather, we shall make impossible to become possible to meet together no matter the distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with you,compare our past life, present and future experiences to exercise joy and happiness all the days of our life.

Meanwhile,my name is Miss joy Bemba Saolona,a citizen of Congo Republic but i am living presently in Dakar Senegal, i am a girl of 23years old, never been married and no kids,i am fair in complexion ,great sense of humor,loving,caring,humble, faithful,trustworthy, slow to anger,compassionate, I am glad to communicate with you today because i have been searching for a nice man,kind, caring, some one i can trust in my life, who will take care of me,a man i will ensure my life into his hand, a man who i can express my greatest and sweetest love and share things in common with him as long as i live. and my heart is telling me that you are the man who God have sent to my life .

I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our relationship in future.i want you to tell me about you, your social life,your country, your occupation,do you like my photo?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number.
Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.
Yours joy

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <glarisa25@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Contact me just now in AFD as

larisa774
- ID: 124456
- 25 y/o female (1986 - June - 22)
- berlin, Germany :disagree:
- English,
- other
- Have no children

Hello.
I AM Larisa IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND
FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER
READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE SEND TO ME WITH EMAIL(glarisa25@yah oo.com) AND I SEND YOU MY PIC ON ME OK

railing pic already posted many times

Return to “Black Females”