It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Chris Graham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
EMV
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby EMV » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 am

pictures are stolen from Chris G.:
http://www.myspace.com/armymedicgraham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I had a similar experience with a military man in Iraq (so he said) but got the same leave form that was sent to here and another one asking for expenses. Also an email asking for $850 for a telcom satelite phone if you would like to have interaction with them. I did not budge on any money and became very cautious. Here is what I can offer to protect others. He was smooth and wanted to give me the world and wrote great poetry. Too good to be true kind. The IP shows as Hudson Wisonsin and California
The contact name I was given was Graham Anthony Edward and email of smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com and also that was the y messenger too. Found a facebook showing http://facebook.com/g.edward12345" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
I am new to this so I need help showing all info. I have everthing saved down to pics. He wanted to be called Eddy. But can it be same person with different info but same scam or are there many out there in the military doing this?

Message bodyMrs Elgieddy,

Everyday I wake up thanking God for you. You have made all my dreams come true, especially now that i find you. You have given me so much love within the short period time i meet you. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. And you have been my rock. There has been so many times when I wanted to give up, and then you gave me hope and faith baby i truly love you and i promise to love you till the end.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate,xxx, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you, baby.

Love Always,

Mr Eddelgie

and this was they type of mail I had sent to me

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Mcaughty - lt_jasonmc@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 am

Hi EMV,

I am glad that you have found us, hopefully before getting hurt by him.

Please take a look through our FAQ and in particular the link within the FAQ to our military scams section.

It will help you to avoid scammers but also it will hsow you what to post and how to post it.

To answer your immediate questions, there are many African scammers pretending to be military personnel, many of them are using the same stolen pictures and some of them using a range of stolen pictures, those forms however I am very familiar with, we have them posted here a few times ;)
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake.

EMV
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Edward Graham - smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com

Postby EMV » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

OK well I met this gentleman ( not sure that is what he should be called) by the name of Edward Graham of Utah but then it changed to Graham Edward and in military pics it showed Graham as last name on uniform. He claimed he was in the Army and in Iraq and became attached very quickly and wrote poetry that was to die for and pledged his love for me after the first day. I just want to put a stop to his lies before anyone else might fall for it.Here are pics and info now that I have figured out how to use this site better
Facebook account is: http://facebook.com/g.edward12345" . I am not sure if they used this and stole this persons identity or this FB is a farce. He told me call him Eddy that is what his 81 yr. old deceased grandma called him who raised him because both parents died to cancer when he was young. Said he was born in Peru which made sense of improper grammer. I sent this idiot pics and worry if they will be used for something.
Email used was smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com. The email they used pretending to be the army is contact.militarytelecomms@armymail.com and also militaryleaverequest@armymail.com Also yahoo messenger ID is smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com They were trying to get money for a satelite system for $850. and then when that did not work it was about a rebel soldier that was killed and a close friend of his and now he wanted a leave to be near me before he dies in battle. Guess what money is needed for this too!! I will happy fwd. the emails I was sent because not sure how to post those. Als I had numerous love letters with outrageously wonderful poetry. Please anyone be careful and beware of military scams on women on dating sites. I almost fell for this until money was asked for. Also does anyone know what I can do with this info or who to contact to let the army know that this email is used to represent them. Even though I am embarassed but want to do the right thing to stop this.
I was sent two forms which I am posting:

Image avatar on POF

Image FB page pic

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alert Plenty OF Fish Scam with Military

Postby The Enchantress » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save other being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Link to guide about this type of scam

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167346

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post - we will help you all we can.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alert Plenty OF Fish Scam with Military

Postby firefly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Stolen identity... Pictures posted previous are stolen from one MySpace profile, used by Chris G (army medic graham), serving as a Combat Medic in the United States Army - 6 albums, first posted at 28. Feb 2007.

Elements from Facebook profile: Graham Edward, Has worked at U.S Army, Studied at University of Utah, Lives in Baghdad, Iraq, Knows English, Dutch, Français, Arabic, From Salt Lake City, Utah.

Email adress smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com lead to one Migente profile, username smilegrahamedward, Member Since: May 02, 2011
Sex: Male
Last Login: May 05
Zodiac: Scorpio

And lead to BlackPlanet, username smilegrahamedward, Member Since: January 12, 2011
Sex: Male
Last Login: February 20
Race: Hispanic/Latino
Zodiac: Scorpio

EMV
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward Graham - smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com

Postby EMV » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:44 pm

WOW ty you are full of knowledge.
Also I have a question for both of you...How do I prevent from having my own pics used to scam anyone. I had mailed pics of myself and also my pets and my yard..upon request and thinking to myself of course someone in the military would like to see green and animals and some sort of reminder of home. But what if now they use these pics to scam someone else?

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Edward Graham - smilegrahamedward@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:56 pm

You have one entire "chapter" about this question in FAQ - use watermark...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chris G.

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:01 am

pics are stolen from US Emergency Medical Technician, Chris G., from Utah

see http://www.myspace.com/armymedicgraham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Graham, richardgraham97@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm

netlog
richardgraham97
richard graham
49 years old - male - United States
I am a very nice, caring and humble man who knows what love is, what it takes to love and be loved.. i am a very nice, caring, loving, God fearing and fun fill man who will go to any length just to make my woman happy, just to give her the best she truly deserve, just to make her the happiest woman on earth because i believe my woman will be the happiest when she has all she's looking for morally, financially, romantically and in every ramification

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Graham Jones, sgnt_graham@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:30 pm

badoo
Graham Jones 41, California City, CA
I am patient, generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets and I am a fun loving person who is ready to love and hook up with a woman for a better future for the rest of my life. its my first time of trying this internet of a thing , so am new to this i pray it works … for me

This mine sngt_graham@yahoo.com
Or if you can download viber on your mobile so that we can share many things there hope you get me

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Graham Jones, sgnt_graham@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:22 am

Received: from [93.186.30.250]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:00:21 -0800 (PST)
IP: 93.186.30.250
Hostname: 93-186-30-250.rdns.blackberry.net
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited

Do you have yahoo messenger so that we can chat more better :roll: if you don't have you can download it because I really like to chat with you babe

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Graham Jones, sgnt_graham@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 am

pic stolen from the 2008 MS album of Chris G.
http://www.myspace.com/armymedicgraham/ ... ng/1591166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Graham Hartmann, hartmannjohn11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:06 pm

person.con
USER ID: 7056692
Nickname: GrahamHartmann
Name: Graham Hartmann
State/Region: New York
City: New York

GrahamHartmann: my email is hartmannjohn11@yahoo.com

Image Image

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Chris G.

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 pm

leads to FB as Graham Hartmann
Worked at USA Army
Studied at University of South Florida in Tampa
Past: Miami Jackson Senior High School
Lives in Pembroke, New York
From Pembroke, New York
Joined Facebook
May 27, 2012

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

James Graham, sgt.james_graham@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:47 am

jamesGraham on confirio

37 / Male / Straight / single
Living in Gainesville, Georgia.

About Me
i think i could find a loving, caring, God fearing :pray: and a woman with a very good sense of humor.... I love the outdoors, camping, fishing, hunting, I love a good movie no matter what kind it is. I enjoy golf, Disc golf, bowling, boating, waterskiing, snow skiing, football, pool, darts, and a good card game. I am not a fixer, so if you have issues it is best if you deal with them, since they are yours. I can however give as much emotional, physical, support as needed. My favorite place to be is in the mountains (Black Hills) I just get a sense of piece and harmony when I am there.i think this is alittle things about me

junkmails:
hello pretty i'm sergeant James Graham working for the US army. Am stationed at kabul Afghanistan, i will like to have a cool chat with you if you dont mind......hey cutie, i love the smile on your face, and i will love to meet you, can we chat?
I'm glad hearing back from you,I will like starting up a conversation with you and will like us getting to know much things about ourselves if you don't mind, I will want you to leave me a message on my personal email Address or you add me on yahoo messenger sgt.james_graham@yahoo.com ......I can't wait to start up a conversation with you......James

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005731901470
James Graham
Lives in Torrance, California --- means he uses GIGLINX proxy. :mrgreen:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Military scams”