It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

African scammers posing as military personnel.
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Kenneth Preston

Postby BrightStar » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 am

On Wayn: peterlnyh@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Peter Lnyh. I'm a 54 year-old English male,currently in New York, United States, but I live in Darlington, England
Pic like the post of:
par Marisa le Sam Fév 20, 2010 3:22 am

His Yahoo avatar is the same...

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_WUPJLBXWFOK5PM3H3ABE25W2EE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peter Lnyh
54 - Male

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

silmasro
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby silmasro » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Dear all,

The new nickname used now is Steven Moon (stevenmoon_1@live.com).
Someone who is using Mr. Kenneth O. Preston pictures.
Please take care!
silvia

Here some information of his last email:

hello
i am so happy to meet some one so lovely and kind like you that i am chating with.i promise you that i will no more be at the dating site and be with you alone,i have also close my accounts from the dating site please trust me,here are some of my pictures to you and i hope you will like them.i really enjoy chating with you so much.
take care and have a lovely day.
steven

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Well done :)

You got the "originating IP" number from the email h e a d e r ? (see FAQ about headers)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Edwards Bruce Parker ---> edwards79@live.com
meet on Wayn but deleted....

Letter
Hello Dear,
Its my grateful pleasure to send you this email,I hope you are doing good as I'm doing. you are such a wonderful woman after reading through your profile on the Wayn dating site and I hope this friendship will lead us to Best in future, getting to know each other is very pleasant and lovely. Well,I will like to tell you a little about me and hope you do the same when you replying to this email, I had my high school education in Belgium, a school called St. John's Int' and was in Texas for my University program in military Emergency and Disaster Management St. Mary's University in San Antonio Texas, I join the US Military and working as a General Sargent Major, at the presence I'm in Peace keeping operation in Iraq. My mum was from Belgium and my Daddy was from the state, Texas City called Antonio, their both Died. I’m the only child of my parents. I married my late wife for 13 yrs who was an European as well and she died after a short illness some years ago, she was an European based in the states and Christian catholic as well.I have been a alone for about four years and now needs a woman to spend the rest of my life with,someone who will be my companion and also share Ideas with.I'm 49 years old, I really like my job and always keeping peace as well.I am ready to lay down my life for a woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me and to be faithful to me...

Pretty, I’m a quiet, kind, loyal and honest. A great meaning for me is a human’s soul; circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema and enjoy cooking. My personality traits are calm, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal. I would like to meet reliable woman who would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the man.

Hope to read from you soon,
Have a Great moment,

KISSES AND HUG

Sgt Major Edwards B Parker
IP: 41.190.90.34 Ghana
Decimal: 700340770
Hostname: 41.190.90.34
ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
Organization: Zain Communications Ltd
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Image Image Image
post image wordpress

I put the pics because they are "clear" you can delete if you want !!! ;)

corneliabeth
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby corneliabeth » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 am

Had this one scammed me, I'd have so hoped it was ture.

He is adorable!!

cb

No need for oversized fonts, hun.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

Please watch out. Such comments can be misunderstood in the worst possible way. Be aware that it´s almost always scam survivers a.k.a. "victims" browsing and reading here and they usually might not appreciate such a saying.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:36 pm

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/AaronRamos55" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hi, my name is Aaron Ramos. :-o I'm a 56 year-old American male,currently in United, United States.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Username Amore54 on romaniandatingwomen.com
Man Seeking a: Woman
State: Mount Savage
City: Maryland
Zip code: 31545
Body type: Average
Height: 6' 0"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Light Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
In my own words:
"I am SMA Kenneth O.Preston by name, a Sergeant Major in the Army in the US Army and stationed in Iraq for some time now for missions a military personnel, i am honest, Kind, Caring, Loyal, intelligent and very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation about the military..... and for the peace keeping force in the army i have come to understand the principles of the truth and life that follows everything we do. As SMA designee i have been serving as the command sergeant major for V Corps in Heidelberg, Germany, since April 2001. i am also serving as the command sergeant major for Combined Joint Task Force 7 serving in Baghdad, Iraq. I'm energetic! person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when I'm not happy. I'm a very positive person. I tend to see the glass half full with numerous possibilities. I'm the friend that's always there to lean on, even if we aren't getting along at that specific moment. Trust is the biggest thing for me. I'm very a forgiving person and i love kids, i am honest kind and caring. i am hard working person and don't discriminate as military man. i love to maintain peace. for now i am presently in Iraq for peace keeping mission....but will be retiring very soon from the Army.........."
Looking for:
"I am Looking for a serious term relationship and nice friend who is honest ,caring , loyal truthful and fun to be with i need her to be from any where in the world someone who is caring and sweet and who love me for who i am and now for what i have and will love my kids as her own kids and will be happy together top build a big family together"
Social Setting: Social Butterfly
TV Watching: Sports Nut, Movies
Languages: English
Marital Status: Divorced
Have Kids: Yes - at home part-time
Want (more) kids: Not sure
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: I'll tell you later
Income: $75,000 to $99,999

Stolen picture from http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Preston

Second picture is also reported on scamwarners.com viewtopic.php?f=13&p=53813, Rock Smith, rocketlingosmith04@gmail.com

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Parker ---> <man_will_do@hotmail.com><man_will_do@yahoo.

Postby BrightStar » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 am

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002534486533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kelvin Wood
Travaille à Military.com
A étudié à Missouri State University
Veuf
De Saint-Louis

PICS ON FB :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ( Kenneth Preston )
Image---> Main pic Image Image
free image hosting

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

stevenrudoff@yahoo.com & Stev_moon20012@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 am

person.com
USER ID: 5275690
Nickname: Stev
Name: Steven Moon
State/Region: New York
City: New York
More about myself: I'm Steven,I am very communicative and kind. I am a good listener and I easily find understanding with people. I would like to build serious relationship based on mutual love and respect with my new partner....
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Jack, sgt.john_jack@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:31 pm

http:/ /person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5337042
USER ID: 5337042
Nickname: kizito
Name: johnjack
City: United States Military Acade
More about myself: I am kind and trustful man, such a caring, loyal, honest and passionate about the things and people who matter to me. I dream to find the right person to fall in love with, to share my life, to be happy and make him a happy person
I'm searching for a kind,honest, faithful, reliable, fun-loving and hardworking man. He also must love children because first of all, my main goal is to create a happy family, where everyone loves each other and trusts each other and if necessary helps each other!

kizito: sgt.john_jack@yahoo.com ok
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Bismark Avero - bismarkoseiavero@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:03 pm

http:/ /w ww.facebook.com/people/Bismark-Avero/100000692182011

Bismark Avero
Air Marshall at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Headquarters
Studied at University of Florida
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bismark Avero - bismarkoseiavero@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:08 pm

http:/ /w ww.facebook.com/people/Bismark-Avero/100000692182011

Bismark Avero
Air Marshall at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Headquarters
Studied at University of Florida

Now on person.com
person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5780997
USER ID: 5780997
Nickname: honestmark55
Name: mark
City: New York

honestmark55: bismarkoseiavero@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

pkennetho21@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 am

resurfaced on matchdoctor

kennetho21
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 65
Dallas, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
am kenneth o military man born in dallas tx looking for serious relationship now that will lead to married ok

ethnicity: Native American

My name is KENNETH.......i was born and raise in dallas tx usa...i am 52 years old...i am a usa army currently on deployment in afghanistan on a mission....l call myself man of great potentials who knows the value of life and appreciates what life brings,am very caring,honest and down to heart man who believe so much in love,caring and funs-------? , a soldier in the US army,presently on deployment to AFGHANISTAN, on a peace keeping mission,coming home safe soon, i have the dream of a special person in my life. Love isn't material.. It's the feeling in a room, a situation, and a person. . Sex doesn't guarantee it...i am here looking for honest,loving,caring,trustworthy,faithful and God hearted woman that we spend the whole rest of her life with me
when am back home from deployment.i am here looking for a long term relationship..i am not here to play headgame..if u know u are here for headgames never mind to reply to this msg or add me to your yahoo..i dont want you to mind about the age different or distance between us..all what i want you to know is that age is just a number and distance doesn't seperate two heart that loves eachother..if you want to know more about me..here is my yahoo id.....pkennetho21 at y/a/h/o/o/./c/ o/ m...cant wait to read back from you real soon..thanks

loving you can B interesting. love is the life wire of life, those who love has life.... lots of love from KENNETH .O p/k/e/n/n/e/t/h/o/2/1/y/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m.......pkennetho21@yahoo.com......thanks
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jackson Preston; <soulgearboy0264@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Username: jackson

Email: soulgearboy0264@yahoo.com

User IP 178.33.255.188

OVH
OVH SAS
Dedicated Servers
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

Full Name
jackson preston

About me
am 44years old single father of one his name is Jake and he is 16yrs and stays with my aunt in Dallas,my dad died since am still young and my mom didn't have time to raise a kid so i grew up with my grandma and she was a devout Jehovahwitness,even though she tried to teach me the ways of Jehovah and the kingdom i wasn't really ready to follow that kinda life cos growing up in Brooklyn especially around gangs and drugs i was constantly embraced by the dark side of the law but really i had a longtime to think about it and i figured out that i wouldn't like to smell jail so i choose to join the army and i made a career out of it,i had my son at a nearly age so we are more like pals and we understand one another so much he is who i live my life for,ever since his mother died i haven't been with a woman or dated anybody really when she died i got more attached to my job and lost all my sense of what it feels to beloved by a woman and all sense of romance i feel like my heart died with her every body around me thinks am a war naught soldier boy who is cold on the inside but truly on the inside am just a small boy who wants to be loved again and thats it i want someone who will make me believe in love again...

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
army

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”