It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
trad klattera
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby trad klattera » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:38 pm

CONTACTED ME THROUGH QUEPASA TODAY:

PROFILE: ALL MY LOVE,
ttp://www.quepasa.com/qp/271409622.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

saludos,
Mi nombre es Miss justina , vi tu perfil hoy en (quepasa.com) me interesé en la u, i les encantará ir a una buena relación con u, quiero que usted me envía a mi casilla de correo electrónico privado (justinaapia1@/ya/hoo/./com), para que voy a enviar u mis fotos y le dirá más acerca de mí está bien, gracias, el tuyo amor, justina

Greetings,
my name is miss justina ,i saw your profile today at(quepasa.com)i became interested in u,i will love to go into a good relationship with u,i want you to mail me at my private email box(justinaapia1@yahoo.com)so that i will send u my pictures and tell you more about me ok,thanks,yours love,justina

SENT THIS OUT AS MASS MAIL ON THIS SITE:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit email to be googleable.-SH

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

trad klattera
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby trad klattera » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm

justinaapia1@yahoo.com

Originating IP:[/b] 41.83.15.98
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal

Hello, my Dearest.

I am more than happy in getting your reply to my mail. How was your day?i hope you are doing good, well,Mine is a little bit hot and cold here in Dakar, Senegal. let me start by introducing myself to you,

My name is Miss justina Apia from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft high,dark in completion, 23yrs old (single), I only speak English language and presently I am Residing in a refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of civil war that was waged in my country some previous years ago.

My late father,(Dr Williams Apia) was the managing director of Apia and Associates construction company (Ltd)and also the personal adviser to the former Head of State before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.
It was only me that is alive today because God was so kind to me,i managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make my way to the nearby country here in Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
i have Attached some of my pictures here just for you, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them OK. is from me, probably In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days in a week. Its just like one staying in a prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and seek for help,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Joseph Adams who is the pastor of the(Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because, the camp has two hostels,one for men and the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-763-996-191 )if you call him please tell him that you want to speak with miss justina Apia and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call ok. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without the revs consent because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you ;) ;) ,i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal Will with my name as next of kin and his Death Certificate too which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Royal bank of scotland with my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $5.7 M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there in your country and continue my life and education. I kept this secret to people in the camp here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.
My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it was the will of God. :twisted: And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the day i wrote you first,i picked up three addreses from a dating site and i prayed over it with my reverend. He brought three pieces of papers and wrote three email addresses on them and fold them,he asked me to pick one and i picked your email address :twisted: ,then i decided to write to you and i also believe that it is the will of God. :applause:

Mean while i will like you to call me by 2.00 pm my time like i said i have a lot to tell you.please i want you to be honest with me because i am too young to be heart broken ok,i have instructed the bank about my claims to this money and they only asked me to get a foreighn partner that will assist me and stand on behalf of me for them to proceed with the transfer because of my underage,so my dearest,i want you to be sincere to me and let me know in your next mail if you will help me transfer this money into your account so that i will forward the email contact of the bank to you for you to contact them as soon as possible and asked them to proceed with transferring the money into your account ok,
waiting to here from you soon with a favourable answer, and have a wonderful day.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love,
justina.

Dublicate pic delet, Minerva
Last edited by minerva on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: single pic post

trad klattera
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby trad klattera » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm

justinaapia1@yahoo.com
Originating IP:[/b] 41.83.15.244
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin:Senegal

Good Morning My Dearest,

How are you today? I believe you're having a great day. Ask of me, am fine, just managing to cope with the hard life here in this prison called refugee camp,
hoping that by the special grace of God that i will be out very soon and join you over there for a better living and to continue back with my education.

Honey, i so much appreciate your willingness to assist me to see that i get this my only inheritance transferred into your account and also help me get all my required papers ready for me to come over to your lovely country and leave happily with you,may god the merciful bless you for me,Darling i am sorry for those pictures i send to you,i snapped them when my late fathers where still alive and then i was still in school but that does not mean that i am not a descent and good girl,but now i am getting matured as day passes by and i don t put on that kind of dress again,honey i also want to let you know that this country is a muslim country and i love christian religion so much,if not that i am not allowed freedom here in this camp,i would have been going to church to pray with them,but i promise that as soon as i come to your country,i will then be practising the religion with you ok,

I suggest that we first of all get the fund transferred to your account and then we start making arrangement on how am going to come over to your country if you wish to start up a new life with you and also go back to my studies because if i may say, things are very difficult here in Dakar Senegal and all my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money deposited by my late father at (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your position so that you can send some money from there for me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you ok,

My dearest love i don t want you to get confuse about anything in this transaction,everything is legal and geniure ok,i have with me here all the necessary documents as to claim the money ok,all you need to do is to follow all my instruction and we will achieve this successfully ok,now i want you to contact the bank today through email,tell them that you are my foreign partner,and you want to know the possibilities getting my late fathers money in their custody transferred into your account there in your country ok,

This is the contact information of the bank;

Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC .
The name of transfer officer; Mr.Paul Leeds
Email: ( royalbank_scotlandgroup@yahoo.co.uk )
or (royalbankofscotlandgroup1@zmail.com)
Personal Number To Mr.Paul Leeds
Tel Number .+447011150516
Fax Number. +447031881946.

The account information's are as follow :-

A/c Name; Dr Williams Apia
Amount Deposited; (5.7 Million US Dollars)
Next of Kin; Miss justina Apia
A/C No, BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

I have earlier informed ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND about my plans to claim this money and all they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee, am not allowed direct claim of the money but only through an appointed representative as the united nations refugee law governing refugees all over the world.
In this regards i will like you to contact the Bank as soon as you can with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr Williams Apia to your Bank account.
Darling as soon as you contact the bank,then write to me and let me know that you have been in contact with them ok,

God will bless you as you contact the bank today,
Sincerely Yours love,
justina.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Calister al-Khalifa/Majzoub; < calistermajzoub23@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:48 pm

She contact me yesterday in WD as

calister
- 24 y/o female (1987 February 10)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God My name is calister and i am a girl. I saw a profile about you in Wellness.com
so I decided to extend my greetings to you
I do have the mind that you could be a nice person
I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship so
I will be very glad if you can contact me thorough my email address, so that i can tell you more about myself here is my (calistermajzoub23@hotmail.com)

Hello dear,

How are you today?
I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is my pleasure to read from you always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Calister Majzoub al-Khalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 23 years old single, Height---5.9ft Weight--60kg, the only daughter of Late Dr Mr and Mrs Majzoub al-Khalifa from Sudan Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country.I came to this country after the dead of my parents in my country, My father died together with my Mother on their way driving back to our home on a cold evening through a gun shot of the enemies being the opponent that is still against him, which is my father's relatives and friends because of the position being given to him by the president of our country they are not happy, And now they are still looking for me to kill also just to close our family,I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country,I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need help from a God fearing man to help by encouraging me and good advise in life and to help me to come out from this situation. Please I will like to know more about you, Your real names,your picture,likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.With all my care,

Miss Calister al-Khalifa

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

One Pic already posted many times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Calister al-Khalifa/Majzoub; < calistermajzoub23@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:27 pm

This was the fastest Refugee which I had in all this years........already after two weeks instead of half year and longer..... :applause: :applause: :applause: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good news

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds of my late father account transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Hungary by name Mr BENDEGÚZ EMMA. Presently I'm in UK for investment projects with my own % of the total sum.mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact our Reverend father in Senegal (Reverend Father Freeman Nelson, his email.(revfreemannelson@ymail.com) here is the new phone number +221778900473 ask him to send you the total $250.000, 00(TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS certified check which i raised for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend father Freeman Nelson and give him your address where to send the check to you. please the money can withdraw in any bank of your choice in this world, because is an open check, Remember i didn't give him any money in cash but in check for security purpose.

Please do let me know through email immediately you receive this money.so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, i think he is very good to me now,

Finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to Reverend father Freeman Nelson on your behalf to receive that check, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend father Nelson without any delay.please i advice you to remember any nearby orphan in your country or
the motherless home, share the joy together with them,
best regard calister EMMA. :thinking:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Colly; <collykate4love@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello Dear,
how are you today? hope fine.i know you have forgotten all about me,i am miss Kate the young girl you tried to help when i was in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal you remember? I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK for my studies, meanwhile, i will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now you need to contact the Rev. who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev. Micheal tawawa and his email address is as follows;
( reverendmichealtawawa@ymail.com) and his number is (+221_774_422_394)

Ask him to send a certified bank cheque of ($200.000.00 us dollar) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev. Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and some projects i have at hand, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the money to you without any delay. And please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money is been received.
Take care and God bless you.
Yours Kate.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella; <esther2005desmond@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 pm

She contact me today in WD as

esther100
- 22 y/o female (1989 May 09)
- from Brooklyn, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 18 to 27 y/o

Hello
My name is miss stella i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email esther2005desmond@yahoo.com)believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
esther2005desmond@yahoo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Judith; <judithdion67@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Contact me today in GFD as

judilove
24 y/o female
Dakar, Senegal
<<<<< Profile not available for view.

Hello dear
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok
with you as its my
pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile
at gofreedate.com which really interest me in having
communicati on with you, if you will
have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better
and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can
write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all
about each other ok, here is my email,
so that i will send you my pictures i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
Judith
Em ail(judithdion67@yah oo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peace; <peace.philip1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Contact me just now again in 4ppl.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peace Philip Haji; <peace.philip1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am

My Dearest one!
I am here again and i want you to know all about me,i am Miss Peace Philip Haji,the daughter of Dr& Mrs Philip Haji From Sudan.A 24 years old girl my picture bellow is for my identification,i am now in refugee here in Senegal due to the death of my parents because of the war in my country in Sudan.In this Refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison, I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country (Senegal).I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year as a law student before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i will give you all of my late father's Fund deposit documents, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Scotland, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million and Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because i trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.
I like honest and understanding people, truthful and person of vision, truth and hardworking person. The money in question was made by my late father through his oil & Gold business and his political career, that is why i don't want anyone here to know about it until i travel out from here.

Darling,i will like to hear from your voice,please use this phone no.( +221-77-7987191 )to call me.it belongs to Reverend Father Collins,he is the Reverend in-charge of the church here.please tell him that you wants to speak to Miss Peace Philip Haji,then he will send for me!

I will give all the information's which my late Father Dr.Philip Haji used for depositing the money in the bank in my next mail as i hear from you soon!

Have a nice day and think about me.Am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Miss Peace!

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 28/08/10......#2

Can be merged with:

faithmabuo@yahoo.com
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=19698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

firefly

Bookmark and Share

justinaapia1@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 pm

The email adress reported by trad klattera at Jan 30, 2012 is used on 4ppl

Contact on site:

Greetings,
my name is miss justina ,i saw your profile today at(4ppl .com)i became interested in u,i will love to go into a good relationship with u,i want you to mail me at my private email box(justinaapia1@yahoo.com)so that i will send u more of my pictures and tell you more about me ok,thanks,yours inlove,justina
Profile elements:
username: justy11
searching for through love
I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am a young girl with full of love searching for soul mate

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Janet Justin Yak - janet_justin@rediffmail.com

Postby firefly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Username janet4life on 4ppl

Contact on site:

Hi
I am janet,
I saw your contact , and i was deeply moved.I think that you are a very
interesting person.So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.i dont think that the age appearance is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life.
I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy.You can contact me in my private email address ( janet_justin@rediffmail.com )I think we should use every chance to find our
happiness. and I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will
understand.
i am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,reply me so that i will send my photo and more details to you,and i have a very important thing to tell you, i still hope for your reply,
(janet_justin(AT)rediffmail(DOT)c-o-m)
have a pleasant day,
janet
Profile elements:
- no picture
I am a:Woman
Birthday:04.02.1986
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Email:
Dearest One,
I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile,honestly i am writing this email to you with pains,tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.
My name is miss janet justin yak, 22yrs old female and I from Sudan in Africa. My father was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.
My father Dr.Justin Yak, and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my
mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.
More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me.My Late Father Deposited the Sum Of $7.6 Million in A Bank In London and I have confirmed from the London bank.And their Ask Me To Look for a Good Trusted Person who will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.
However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.
Sincerely yours,
miss janet justin yak
Header:

From janet justin Tue Feb 21 10:42:11 2012
Received: from unknown 41.208.184.84
Sender: janet_justin@rediffmail.com

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.208.184.84
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal

Pictures:

First picture is already reported in this topic.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Benson; <ritabenson44@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm

From yesterday in 24FD

kokolovo00
- ID: 123804
- 25 y/o Female (1986 - December - 29)
- USA, texas
- English, French
- student
- Have no children

Hello dear,
good afternoon very nice meet to you my dear good friend and i hope all is fine, if so doxology. My name is Rita, here is my contact mail address ( ritabenson44@hotmai l.com ) I am 5.3 inch in height and fair in complexion, am a loving caring angel with nice behaviour. perhaps i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special issue i want to tell you, so reach me hear ( ritabenson44@hotmai l.com ) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful photo to you and also tell you more about my self. I will be waiting for your mail,Thanks and god bless.Yours Rita.

DEAREST ONE,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, which I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the athmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is (Rita Benson) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age, I am from (Libya, in North Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single, and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the political war in my country last year.
My late father Late Dr.Ephraim Benson; was a politician and the managing director of a (Oil & Mine Industry.) in tripoli the capital of Libya, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i dont know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i dont know who you are before, but i belive that you can not betray it at the end..
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Austine jack) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is devided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 776 250 556) . if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Rita) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My dearly I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.5 ( Six million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favourite language is english and i speak english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.Yours in love,
Miss Rita.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Both Pics already posted many times

scammerssuck2
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby scammerssuck2 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:16 am

the message that is posted on here at Feb 18, 2012 6:55
was received on datemefree from
"ndkevin46: from Lagos Nigeria on datemefree
http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=174354
using this pic

this is the message they sent
Hello,my dear how are you i hope you are OK.Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding, sharing and caring. friendship does not think distance,age or even co-lour. friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other. but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do.i have read your profile at this site and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, i am miss Joy , i want to be your friend please mail me on (ndkevin46@yahoo.co m)
with a picture of you OK? then i will send you my pictures and as well tell you more about me. hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks please reply me here on (ndkevin46@yahoo.com)

the same info is also being used as "peace dickson" at
http://peace150.nudistspace.org/

where that profile left it in a comment on at
http://nudistime30.nudistspace.org/

and uses a pic you have posted here on romance scam at
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=202832
kevin.reply

will post more profiles using this message info at
http://scammers4u.weebly.com/dmf-ndkevin46-p1.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella; <stella_300desmond@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 pm

just now from 4ppl (and 419eater)

stella86666

i am looking for a good man

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Language:
English

Hello
My name is miss Stella. viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( stella_300desmond@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Stella .
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW..............................................................
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
stella_300desmond@yahoo.co.uk

Pic already posted 100x

Return to “Black Females”