It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lunas Cam aka Luna Barbera

African scammers posing as white women.
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gd101 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Pictures stolen from model Lunas Cam aka Luna Barbera, see pg. 3

Mod edit: These are AFRICAN scammers using Lunas Cam´s stolen pics. For RUSSIAN scammers with the same pic sets please see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=61994

the Jean Taller (jeantaller@yahoo.com)from the Raven Riley thread (pg 22 )links to a FB profile with the name Jean Carbonneau. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p193290

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jeantaller?sk=info

Studied at: Columbus College of Art and Design
Lives in: Toronto, Ontario

not sure who the photo is, no SD or TE matches on it

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jean Taller - jeantaller@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:28 am

Jean Taller
Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches (163 cm)
Weight: 120 lbs (55 kg)
Body Type: Average
From City: utica
State/Province: Ohio
Zip: 43080
Religion: Catholic
Education: High School graduate
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Not drink at all
Marital Status: Single
i'm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship a man that will be my best friend, confidant, companion, partner, husband, father and the best lover in the world a man that is intelligent, playful, romantic, sexy, laughs a lot, has good sense of humor, puts family first, a charmer one who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the means if i meet the right one we could possibly take our relationship to the streets. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive i love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with i need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady i want to explore the world and do new things when I come home I'm willing to relocate. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches. I don't want no more drama in my life. I live life in the fast lane but am willing to see what it is like to chill out and just be. I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real woman looking for a real man. I love be with my loved ones all alone and be with them for the rest of my life, i love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes i need a guy to be with all time and be with for the rest of my life.you sound so cool,nice and down to earth,i wish we could get to meet sometime soon,maybe something wonderful could work out between us as am willing to relocate for the right man which i believe could be you.
jeantaller@yahoo.com
my name is Jean Faith Carbonneau,i am French Canadian, my mum is from canada while my dad is from zimbabwe, i am from Toronto, i am 28yrs old born in may 11 1982, i am 120lbs, 5.4fit,reddish hair,i've never been married and i stay alone, i don't know if u care to meet me in person? i am a good lady from a good home, i was once in love back then but my lover was so unfortunate and passed on during the surgery, ever since then i have been pushing it on my own and making things happen for myself, but the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and as for the type of companion i desire. it is rather simple. race, ethnicity,and physical appearance in general is not problem, my interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for and i need someone to lift my spirits
Image Image

another version
Hi, my name is Jean Taller. I'm a 25 year-old American female, currently in Florham Park, United States.

SKYMAN5247
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

ladyjadeuk@yahoo.com

Postby SKYMAN5247 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:15 pm

ladyjadeuk@yahoo.com
Hi There. Does anyone know anything about a Jade Williams in Nigeria? Lovely lookin' gal.......but then again.......aint they all? She's a god fearing lady by all accounts, white, and works for Extreme Model Agency. This is her:

Any help you can give would be appreciated, thanx
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email addy into subject matter :)

Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: The Love of my life..........or so she says

Postby Arabian Nights » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:25 pm

SKYMAN5247 welcome
have moved your post to pending till further proof is provided of the scam
please provide
Email address
Where you meet
email she sent to you
proof of the scam
header and ip of emails sent to you

Please take time to read the Welcome and the FAQ with the how to post

Many thanks AN
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 pm

God fearing and working as Model in Nigeria this are typical Red Flags for a Scam.......Pics are taken in USA; atleast Pic 2.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

SKYMAN5247
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SKYMAN5247 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Ok thanks for the advice on posting. As for the proof of a scammer you asked for.......you've already got it. It was from one of the postings i read on here. I received an EXACT copy of the e-mail that was shown on here. Apart from one or two words that is, it was exact more or less word for word. I googled the name and it brought me to this site.....Jade Williams in Nigeria was what the search found, and it led me here. Different pictures, but same e-mail. I believe the posting on here was made by RTQ on Wednesday July 16th 2008, at 9.25pm.

SKYMAN5247
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SKYMAN5247 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 pm

ps

e-mail address is as follows

ladyjadeuk@yahoo.com

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: ladyjadeuk@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 pm

White femal model in Nigeria = enough reason to be accessible for Google. Maybe someone else will find "her" and will report other details, so long the OP has not come back to complete his posts about this one...

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Lunas Cam

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Been playing with this one for a week or so and none of the pics it sends get hits. It also sends emails via BB except one this am that I was able to confirm it was a Nigerian scammer. Of course I sent it fake WU and MCTN emails!!! :D

email address = prtoms@yahoo.com

email IP =IP Address: 41.203.64.132
Hostname: 41.203.64.132
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
Organization: Globacom Ltd
ISP Provider: Globacom Ltd

email header =
Received: from [41.203.64.132] by web113416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:11:28 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335355888.73246.YahooMailClassic@web113416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Morning

BB IP =
IP Address: 178.239.87.229
Hostname: bda-178-239-87-229.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
IP Country: United Kingdom
IP Country Code: GBR
IP Continent: Europe
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 54
IP Longitude: -2
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited
ISP Provider: Research In Motion UK Limited

BB email header =
Received: from b16.c17.bise7.blackberry (prtoms@178.239.87.229 with xymcookie)
by smtp123-mob.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 25 Apr 2012 04:19:02 +0000 UTC
X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:1548796298
Message-ID:<1548796298-1335327538-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-864763488-@b3.c17.bise7.blackberry>
Reply-To: prtoms@yahoo.com
X-Priority: Normal
References: <8CEEE016B219C40-E40-15537@Webmail-m113.sysops.aol.com>
<8CEF03D282F162D-BBC-4F9E5@webmail-m068.sysops.aol.com>
<8CEF03E93648DB9-BBC-4FB06@webmail-m068.sysops.aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <8CEF03E93648DB9-BBC-4FB06@webmail-m068.sysops.aol.com>
Sensitivity: Normal
Importance: Normal
Subject: Re: Hey

e-mail contents =

i will be glad if you can help because I'm down just don't know who to assist me. All i need is just $130 to get the meds and food. i can pay back. :liar:
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Here is the information it sent for the WU transfer =

NAME : Pamela rebecca tomlinson
STATE : Ogun
City. : Sango
Zip code : 23439
Text Question : Favourite colour
Answer : Blue.(Every scammer I get says blue is their favorite color!!! :thinking: )

Pics that get no hits attached. Would be glad if someone can identify.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pamela Tomlinson <prtoms@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 pm

I gave this one a list of stupid q's to answer!!!

Same BB IP address and e-mail header as before.

e-mail contents =

okay but i should be able to have the money after put the codes and i done that in the first instants. :twisted: Will be back to the state soon as I'm through here i deal with all kind of jewelries and that why I'm here so i payed for my goods and they are not ready yet that's why i was broke and you were there to assist me I'm so Glad about that. i have tattoo just 1 in my belly :silly: and one piercing in my wrist. :-o I'm 5'7, was born and raised in Amarillo texas, yes​ have date 2 men in my life and they are whites never date any other colour, the first was mike lives in texas and the other Brian in Sc. They are liers and they hit have never cheated before for i don't believe in that. Brian slept with my best friend and that's why i don't make friends anymore, :liar: never been arrested, :applause: don't party just love to have fun may be on the beach side, don't smoke or drink. Yes​ i live alone i lost my parent few years back so i live alone, i want a man who's honest trustworthy,I would like to find a like-minded one,open minded as well as down to earth who likes to enjoy life to the fullest,where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well,
I'm an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i don't think that i'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work As I mentioned earlier, i don't have trust issues :thinking: I'm a good hearted woman i believe you can only love if you trust. i met some one online because not all emails i reply to but all he ask was nude pics and i told him know way i have to feel good communication and be sure we are heading somewhere before i do that and i have ever done that for any one and yes​ I'm on other site but i don't use there can't even remember my login there, i take God has my number 1 he's all i have after i was left alone and he was there for me. Never date any or sleep with any other men just john and Brian. i love to give arms :-o and i love to assist if i see anyone falling i love to raise up in all he or she those may be business or down by heart i can give hope with my word, don't get mad easily I'm very slow to anger, i don't like lies or cheat. i love adventure , romantic and comedy movies. Sometimes when i feel too lonely watch the adults, i have diploma. And I'm good at all i do. John i really like you can you be my man I'm saying this to you and i want you tell me everything just the way i do. i want a humble and trustworthy man you are a man of your word i believe with some one like you in my life i can stand upright and proud of you. And i have never been raped. Its very easy for me to forgive. Because God those for all our sins. i will be waiting to hear back from you and i have been talking to you with phone because i don't have internet right now need to pay and you know that's not really it as far as i can talk to you and i would love to have a chat with you and may be see you on cam or you can call me on the phone. Email me back soon.
Pam.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

New pics sent. Only pic 2 gets some dating site hits.

same BB IP address and email header

email contents =

I'm still here waiting to talk to you although its late but still wanna talk more with you before going to bed. :twisted:

3 pics attached.

~Josh Billings

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:00 pm

(profiles)

katecoker12@yahoo.com

http://www.4ppl .com/katecoker12
I am a:Woman

About me

I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well.

(Also on blackplanet)
Sex: Female
Race: White
Ethnicity: Brazilian

(ticket4one - katecocker12)
Profile type single

32 y/o female Makeup Artist

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1980 - April - 8
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 37 - 75

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:17 pm

latest from this lad.

IP Address: 41.203.64.134
Hostname: 41.203.64.134
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
Organization: Globacom Ltd
ISP Provider: Globacom Ltd

e-mail header =

Received: from [41.203.64.134] by web113401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:21:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335615692.24560.YahooMailClassic@web113401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Morning..

e-mail contents =

Babe thank you so much and its so glad to hear from you babe you can keep the sexy pics i sent you for your eyes only and show some but babe I'm so much inlove with you :love: don't let me down. i wanna hear from you every minute of my life and you can send me some pics of you also

One new pic with no hits.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Sent a BB e-mail with the same IP address and e-mail header already posted.

It added one pic that got hits to people on Myspace.

Also the name Vanessa Melanson used this pic on Radaris.

VaNeSsA

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri May 04, 2012 2:26 pm

This one won't let go!!! :D

Sent me a nude pic and the attached pic. Neither got any hits.

Same BB IP address and e-mail header.

email contents =

okay sweetie thank you so much i love you and i will let her have the information. Love you
:love:

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”