It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:37 am

pictures are stolen from Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler:
http://www.army.mil/leaders/sma/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rfchandler62@ymail.com

SMH
majorchandler
- 48 y/o male
- carlifonia, USA
- military
- ID: 63053
Description: looking for a real relationship and a healthy one too...tall,well built,sexy,funny,god fearing :twisted: and a patriot

i am Raymond f. Chandler, going through your profile just brings joy and happiness to me heart, pardon me.i cant help but notice.i came to my saymehi in the search of love but right now i feel love has searched for me.please i would like us to get to know each other better and i would like to chat with you on your yahoo messenger... please if you have one please let me have it i mean your yahoo Id.Hope to chat with you real soon.thanks

hi, how are you..saw your message and thought i should reply, my email is rfchandler62@ymail.com, do you have a yahoo messenger ID if you do send it to me through my email account.so it will be easier for us to communicate.
looking foward too meeting you so will be expecting your reply soon.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with pic of Sgt. Maj. Ray Chandler

Postby BrightStar » Fri May 20, 2011 9:04 pm

On Badoo: Chandler ----> http:/ /us1.badoo.com/01180979327/?r=2ZJ74&p=33
48 year old guy.
California City, CA, United States
soldier. I have a reasonable income.
His popularity: Very high

Image---> 1st pic Image

About me
I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come... am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion. ' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

Interested in
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, beautifully, with a sincere, easygoing, with interests . someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship... not just a few dates. someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together. we make caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much

On GOOGLE:
http:/ /www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=118 ... 20Chandler

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer impersonating Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby janex69 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 am

To rfchandler62@ymail.com
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool102¸ph¸starcomms¸net 41.155.102.87
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Raymond f CI<Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond F. Chandler>

Postby Gabriella » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 am

Raymond f CI CAN READ AND EXPLAIN TO YOU THE BIBLE QUOTATION (JOHN 3;16)OFF HEAD......... I RESPECT MY

Raymond f C
49, Male, Single, califonia, Ghana
Interested in Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

“millitary ”

View Profile

GOD13 days ago
Profile URL: http://www.tagged.com/raymondf_c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last Active: 14 hours ago
Profile Views: 13 times
Profile Skin: Faceted
Tagline: millitary

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: old skool,blues and little rap
Movies: war firms,or any interesting one
TV: bbc,cnn
Books: novels and hints
Sports: exercise,football
Interests: making good friends
Dreams: only friends from the united states should add me,others please don't waste my goody time.......
Best Features: WISE ADVISE
About Me: Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond F. Chandler III i was sworn in as the 14th Sergeant Major of the Army on March 1, 2011. SMA i have held a variety of leadership positions throughout my career ranging from tank crewman to command sergeant major. As Sergeant Major of the Army, i serves as the Army Chief of Staff's personal adviser on all enlisted‐related matters, particularly in areas affecting Soldier training and quality of life. I devotes the majority of my time to traveling throughout the Army observing training, and talking to Soldiers and their Families. I sits on a wide variety of councils and boards that make decisions affecting enlisted Soldiers and their Families and is routinely invited to testify before Congress. I was born in Whittier, California and entered the Army in Brockton, Massachusetts in September 1981. I attended One Station Unit Training at Fort Knox, Kentucky and graduated as a 19E Armor Crewman.
WHAT I WAS AND WHAT I AM TODAY: I have served in all tank crewman positions and had multiple tours as a troop, squadron and regimental master gunner. I have served in the 1st Infantry Division (FWD), 2d Infantry Division, 4th Infantry Division, 1st Cavalry Division, 3d Armor Division, 2d ACR, 3d ACR, U.S. Army Armor School, and the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy. I also served as a 1SG in four different detachments, troops and companies. As a Sergeant Major, i served as Operations SGM in 1/2 ACR and as CSM in 1/7 Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division, United States Army Garrison Fort Leavenworth, KS and the United States Army Armor School CSM. I was assigned as the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy CSM in December 2007. In June 2009, i now became the 19th Commandant of USASMA and the first enlisted commandant in USASMA history..
What's New
View all updates
Raymond f C I CAN READ AND EXPLAIN TO YOU THE BIBLE QUOTATION (JOHN 3;16)OFF HEAD......... I RESPECT MY GOD
13 days ago• Comment• Like• Report Abuse
Raymond f C I CAN READ AND EXPLAIN TO YOY THE BIBLE QUOTATION (JOHN 3;16)OFF HEAD......... I RESPECT MY GOD
Raymond f C THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN...LOL
Raymond f C GOOD SPEECH ATTRACTS GOOD TIMES
13 days ago• Comment• Like

i m waiting for his mail and chat.and i post th rest in her
but i guess i did see this in her already

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond f CI<Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond F. Chand

Postby firefly » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

Stolen picture, stolen identity: according to http:/ /www.ncosupport.com/military-news/CSM-Ra ... ndler.html - the real owner is the Sergeant Major of The Army CSM Raymond F. Chandler, married, six children...
One of those pictures was already reported here by janex69.

SimpleFaith
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SimpleFaith » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 am

This scammer has once identified himself as “Gen.” Raymond Chandler. Still on Facebook using at least 3 different accounts under the name of Raymond Chandler. The same pics.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Chandler, chandlerjohn101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5810319
USER ID: 5810319
Nickname: Chandler101
Name: Chandler John
State/Region: New York
City: New York

More about myself: I am a loving caring man, who love to have a
long walk with my partner, If I say I'm
sweet, kind, giving, compassionate,
trusting, loving,honest and passionate
would you believe me? Well, I am. this
sounds like I'm lovable, yes I'm lovable
. I have a sense of humor I'm a great
listener and a good friend. I prefer to
findsomething positive in most situations,
and people. I've many interests and
passions. I'm someone to love and count
on my love and friendship in
return.I'm discovering I don't like
confrontation or arguments. I'd rather
talk some problem out than argue. I enjoy
traveling for fun, and for the seasons. I
enjoy photography, nature, movies, live
theater,decorating, going out for
dinner or home cooking, watching a
sunrise with my morning coffee, TV, DVD,
playing bridge. traveling,home
maintenance, renovations and meeting
people.
Love spontaneous activities. Motor trips
and stopping just to explore an area.
I'm open minded, curious and love to
iscover and learn new things. I'm
entering a "Journey of a lifetime". Plan
to enjoy every minute, and I looking to
share this journey with someone special
to me. I'm mostly casual but can dress
up and I'm more than presentable

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rush32801@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 am

Oasis
Chandlerluv123
Orlando | Florida | United States
Male 45 United States
well am a single man, Am Healthy,loving,caring and trustworthy. All i want is a good woman for a serious friendship. I am looking for a woman who is down to earth, good fun, can make me laugh but has a serious side too when needed. I love music, I am not a big drinker but i do like to go out and have fun

Hello i am Chandler, am a Us Army i don't know if you dont care of a relationship with a uniform man , i dont have much time to be on computer i am new to online dating you can email me and i tell you more about my self rush32801@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Smith, mark_smith2012@live.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 pm

4ppl .com/Mark14
Mark14
Birthday:01.01.1964

Hi how are you doing ..?
I am Mark Smith . I am 48 years old single man never married and one kid but do not stay with me and i am here looking for a woman to love and marry and what are you here seeking for .?
Okay mine is mark_smith2012@live.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Emrys Newton, emrysnewton@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:35 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5929639
Nickname: Emrysnewton5442
Name: Emrys Newton
State/Region: Glasgow City
City: Glasgow
More about myself: I am a modest person. I like kind and sincere people. I adore children and I can spend endless time in their company. I cannot withstand lies to me. I like open and sympathetic people. I am romantic and I am always happy when I see romantic peop

facebook.com/PrinceBlazeAdonteng
Prince Adonteng (Emrys Lille Amponsah Prince)
Assistant Manager at Diamonds by Fancydiam
Studied Architecture at Eastern Washington University
Lives in Richland, Washington
From Aburi ...... GHANA! :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 pm

resurfacing on tagged
rogerchandler34@yahoo.com

Roger C
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello xxx

My name is Roger Chandler.I was born on the 2nd of August, 1961 at 751 Sappington Bridge Rd Sullivan, MO. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn’t spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I am an Sergeant Major Of The Army. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of my Superior Major First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.

I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 10 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 14 years

My son lives with a friend in Kansas. I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in couple of months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.

My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn’t thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don’t know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can’t control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can’t control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time. Will like you to also send me some pictures of you too.Take care.

I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words
Have a good day.
Hugs,
Roger

pics he sent are already posted

Received: from [69.22.185.177]
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012

ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device

pic leads to a profile on a scam list elswhere

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chandler Johnson; <sgtfoxchandler02@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Username: sgtcandler

Email: sgtfoxchandler02@yahoo.com

User IP 69.31.103.165

GIGLINX, Inc.
Address: 3820 Del Amo Blvd.
Address: Suite 304
City: Torrance
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90503

Full Name
chandler johnson

About me
am chandler from the us army..presently on a peace keeping mission..in Libya....47 years old......am 5.5ft tall..am single..i have no kids i lost my wife many years ago..due to a serious sickness..and since then have been alone,.,..my friend introduce me to this site.......

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas city

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
military

Also in FB with this Email:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003295600861" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Chander, chanderfrank@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

badoo.com/01216739797/
Chander 45, Miami, FL
About me
how are you doing today i will ..... Let me tell you little about me cos i want to keep me time to tell you things about me just to let you know am serious in getting to know you.. I am , 56yrs old man, 5. 6ft tall , residing in NY in single with a kid. I'm a father of a 7years old daughter named Diana... i lost my wife in a car accident 5yrs ago and this really hurt me so much and also my … y Daughter. I believe i have to continue my life and also make my Daughter happy and also find the right lady that i will love so much and will also be a caring mom to my daughter Diana cos she has been complaining and worried that i should get married cos she needs some one she can call her step mom and someone who will always take care of her when am not around. My daughter Diana is a very intelligent girl and i do cherish her allot. She stay with me in New York . I am Originally from Spain but i grew up in US
Looking for
The main thing i look for in a women is trust , love, care and i want to trust her even if she 1 million miles away and vice verse

Chander — chanderfrank@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Chander, chanderfrank@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:10 am

IP: 50.95.203.190
Hostname: dhcp50-95-203-190.hil-phxnoes.phx.wayport.net
ISP: WAYPORT
Organization: Embassy Suites Phoenix - North
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Arizona
City: Phoenix

Hello how are you doing today i will .....Let me tell you little about me cos i want to keep me time to tell you things about me just to let you know am serious in getting to know you..I am ,56yrs old man,5.6ft tall ,residing in NY in USA.Am single with a kid.I'm a father of a 7years old daughter named Diana...i lost my wife
in a car accident 5yrs ago and this really hurt me so much and also my Daughter.I believe i have to continue my life and also make my Daughter happy and also find the right lady that i will love so much and will also be a caring mom to my daughter Diana cos she has been complaining and worried that i should get married cos she needs some one she can call her step mom and someone who will always take care of her when am not around. My daughter Diana is a very intelligent girl and i do cherish her allot.She stay with me in New York .I am Originally from Spain but i grew up in US..I can say am comfortable and have achieved lots in life by God grace and do believe in GOD so much and also God fearing man and hope also believe in God also. .I have a company which i manage in US and do have a house i planned and build by myself.I see myself as a very hard working man. I have being lonely for a long time now and ever since my wife have pass away i haven't find anyone like her,cos i believe before i could start again days will be long and i believe time doesn't wait for anybody and life is short...that,s why i decided to make a Try this time Around and see if am gonna find that special woman for myself and make my Daughter Happy.I will be more Happy to get to know you more deeply , be Open to me pls just write me more about you,I have a lot to share with you just lets have believe and Focus in this relationship...lets see where the God will lead us too.....tell me more things about you. pls write me as soon as you can i will be waiting for your next mail..and dont be exit ate to ask me any Question,i will be Happy to Answer you.I have allot of companion and love to share with my woman..I am not here for games or to hurt feelings..I will give my woman love and every companion a princess deserve and will never regret knowing me..I will be sending you my photos and my daughter Diana pic in my next email to you and will also like to see your photo as well when writing me back.,Once again you are welcome to my World.
Thinking about you !
Yours chandler

Image Image

Image Image Image

Return to “Military scams”