It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Tori Black

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Pictures stolen from adult model Tori Black

"RUSSIAN" topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=19805

Tried to register on DNM.
Full Name Anita Gutte
Gender Female
Age Hidden
Come from Canada
Registered Today, 8:25 am
City, State, Province Ontario
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Occupation Accoutabt
Sexual Orientation Heterosexual

Email: chem.baby@yahoo.com
boring day for me

Received from: IP-Adresse [?]: 41.202.198.226 Cameroon
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Tori Black

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 pm

RUSSIAN scammers who use pictures of Tori Black (who does not need to be told, she knows) are here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=19805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

TEXT-ME208-391-2841<------ real smart - eh? spokeo shows this to be a Boise, ID #.
About Me
im a cool lady... i dont take sh#$ from nobody haters to f*^& off :mrgreen:

Name used = Becky James

email addy = beckyjames876@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = proxy server.

IP: 199.255.213.184
ISP: AnchorFree
Organization: Critical Issue
Services: Confirmed proxy server<------------- :D

header =

Return-Path: <beckyjames876@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.255.213.184] by web121502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:23:24 PDT

email sent =

I willing to tell you about me for now so as we progress in this friendship we are going to know more and more about each other ok.....I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I was born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone. To add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife....my real name is Becky James,I am 29yrs of Age. I am the only daughter of my parents...I'm from south carolina precisely.I am a Christian and i go to church every Sunday..I attend a Catholic Church...my dad is from south carolina and my mom is from idaho..my dad and mom got to meet each other in south carolina where my Mom work there as secretary and my dad was the manager of the company they both work together,i was born in south carolina as well.....my dad and mom had some disagreement.. very earlly of there relationship so they both had to brake off but so my mom had to go back to Idaho...but i only spent 4 months with my mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down back to my Dads place in south carolina,that's where i grew up.....schooled and went to college there too..and since i have been with my Dad.I never did heard from mom again..i was just abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my Dad because he was such a lovely Dad to me..but He left me so early..he died when i was 19years of age.He traveled to Germany on a VERY Peaceful Vacation,only to hear that my Dad died in a Car Accident in Germany..so since then.. i have just had a life on my own..doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest..and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it but you know a good mother will never forgot her daughter if truly she's responsible for her later my mom moved back to south carolina we both lives together in my Dad's house in a happy home but she left me too with so much pains i cried every day whenever i looking at my mom's pics, she suffered alot cos she was attack by Cancer of the Bone Osteoporosis she feel pains at night we couldn't sleep sometime when she will be screaming of pains inside her bones finally i lost her to cancer.......im crying while writing you this ok
I have made a vow to myself and God that i will forever remain honest and truthfull to the things i say and do..cause truth and honesty is the only key to success..but its every hard to go about..but i still try not to brake my vow..and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.i am a very sincere and honest person,i am Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love.I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do because i don't like hurting peoples feelings,because everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would really like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefully we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intentions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other ok I will love to read back from you...
Thanks ,Becky

3 pics. None posted on RS.

CB1975 :cool:

Image<----profile pic on FMF
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 pm

beckyjames876@yahoo.com

FB
Becky James
From San Antonio, Texas

8 pics
mix of various women
also Melissa Midwest :D

meetme.com
becky james
30, female
United Kingdom

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

beckyjames876@yahoo.com

tagged
two profiles with this address

Becky J
Basic Info: 30, Female, Menai Bridge, United Kingdom
Last Active: 4 hours ago
private profile

Becky J
Last Active: 15 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

for netlog profile see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=59633" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:44 am

Krstyn, kritkids@gmail.com

speeddate
Kristyn , 30, Female seeking Male, Houston, TX

Dating StatusLooking for long time relationship
More About MeI
am new to Speeddate - If you would love to chat please reply to - k4r4i4t4k4i4d4s4 at 4g4m4a4i4l4.4c4o4m - remove the number 4 , you will have my correct address... I'm looking for a friend/companion to complement my life - Please I would like to write you details about myself with some more photos.... Do write me to my address please..! Dont disobey...lol !nnI am loyal, responsible, active, honest, loving, caring, sharing, kind, warm, accommodating, sexy, compassionate, tolerant, outgoing.. I have a very Good-heart, I am straightforward, flexible, adaptable, hard-working and easy to please. Importantly, I have a good sense of humor and like to laugh. I do not do drugs, do not abuse alcohol and do not play head games.. - I want a Man with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated, age or color difference do not matter to me at all. I want a relationship that will last forever and If you are as tired as I am of being lied to then maybe you are the one I've been searching for. I`m seeking for my Other Half, My Soul mate..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 pm

emily24

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

I am an passionate and lovely lady, working hard but enjoy a simple life. I love to smile. I am not a perfect lady ,but I am sure that I will be a good wife, lover, friend and confidant.

I am looking for my soulmate who is responsible, humorous and also passionate. We will create the future together, no matter what will happen, we will never give up on each other! I am just a simple lady, you don’t need to be perfect, that doesn’t matter you are not rich, money cannot buy true love, do you agree? We can have a great future life together! If I give you my whole heart, will you love me and take care of me forever?

adamsemily562@yahoo.com

IP: 41.189.161.38 Accra, Ghana

Steve o
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Steve o » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:59 am

Kristyn seems to be a single female from New York, New York on 'Bearshare'...but still wants a long term serious relationship. Uses kritkids@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 am

Steve o

Thank you for info. Hope you understand that the lady on the photo is just innocent victim of the scam whose photos got stolen and abused by West African mafia.

Please BLOCK and IGNORE criminals ....They are only after your money :(
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Melissa; <melissadowney99@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 16, 2015 5:37 pm

........... from C

Melissadowney

29 / Female / Straight / single, Living in Alden, Illinois.

About Me
i am a single women seeking for my soul-mate, a man that will love me and always make me happy all my life, i am simple, honest, sincere, dedicated, loving, caring, romantic and very passionate. i love some many things bu you will get to know everything about me when we are together

How are you doing today? I do Came across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Melissa, single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this Online datingaffair Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest, Kind, Caring, Loyal, truthfully and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care about the Age or Distance cos I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God.... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have allot of Pics to share with you But I don't like double dating and I don't like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy or add me on yahoo messenger So we can talk much Better.....So let me have your email address to ...ok....Email Address::: melissadowney99@yahoo.com or you can text me on this number (403)-402-0455.....I cant wait to hear back from you...
2015-05-16 12:05:24

....... mobile Number from Calgary; Provider: WIND Mobile Corp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:19 am

same email but with different girl in pics: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 46#p486246

sweetJanet

27 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten May 30, 2016. Von billings montana. Lebt in Billings, Montana.

hello...my is Janet...am new here and i would love to have my expectations and hopes come to fufilment here...am from Billings montana, usa. am a caring and straight forward lady. hope to meet the right man here. add me on my yahoo messenger @ thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com or my facebook @ Janet Thompson. thanks

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Janet Thompson thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com

Postby gtz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Confirio.com
Id:sweetJanet
email:thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com
hello...my is Janet...am new here and i would love to have my expectations and hopes come to fufilment here...am from Billings montana, usa. am a caring, soft and straight forward lady. hope to meet the right man here and erase previous dissapointments. add me on my yahoo messenger @ thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com or my facebook @ Janet Thompson. thanks

Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Thompson - thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:07 pm

thompsonjanet32@yahoo.com =>
.. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012200746894
Janet Thompson
Lives in: Billings (Montana)
- 1st of June

pic above :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Tori Black

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:12 pm

flirty9/
Trixie242322222 :)
Online Now
25 y.o. • Sagittarius •
United States, Unknown
Woman • Straight

About
im trixie and im new to this and just looking for some fun here in the site

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Trixie - trixiebeechey05@gmail.com, (512) 598-8219

Postby jaga » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:40 am

flirty9/
Alliwantisyou213414
Online Now
22 y.o. • Capricorn •
United States, Kansas, Salina
Woman • Straight
About
hi there! im trixie and im new to this. trying to figure out how it works and they
well if you receive this feel free to drop me a line and i will send some pics!
at trixiebeechey05@gmail.com or txt (512) 598-8219

Hangouts, no Google+

clone;
dating-europe.com/profile/5390250
Ethel
Female , 32 , seeking Male
Munchen, Berlin, Germany
Ethnicity: American
same pic on f9

Return to “White Females”