It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

John Mark - john33690@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby On A Mission » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 am

MySpace Profile:
http://www.myspace.com/536188686" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John Mark
41 / Male
Tampa, Florida, US

Interests
General
Looking For my soul and Mind

Music
Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Rock Roll...,

Movies
Emotional....Romatic .....Action Films,

Television
BBC...........CNN...........Cable..,

Books
Bible.....Novel....Romantc Books..

Heroes
My Parent.....Joyce Meyer

Details
Single
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 11" / Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Children: Proud parent
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: College graduate
Income: $45,000 to $60,000

Blurbs
About me:

I am John and I'm in to a Road Construction of a successful business. My character is strong and caring. Friendship and good conversation are important to me. I work hard and have achieved a good deal for my efforts. Sometimes I work long hours so patience and understanding are needed. I do like to go out with my partner and have a good time as there is nothing like spending quality time laughing and having fun with them,I am a romantic, creative and smart man with temperament and a good sense of humor. My Hobbies: music, sport, traveling and different cultures. I like to be active but also I like to sit at a romantic place with good music. I am optimistic, self-confident and independent. Also I am serious, honest and not married. I have my own, successful business ...

Who I'd like to meet:
Well I am looking for long term relationship.Yes am caring, sincere, loving, honest, loyal, devoted, (if i had my partner), and goal orientated individual. And sometimes looks isn’t everything,l don’t believe in age in a relationship all that l want a woman that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things that he told me that will be truthful to me will you be like that for me? that is all that l need from a Woman...

COPY OF MESSAGE:
Hey!!!.
Writing to someone you have never met or talked to before,I think its extremely difficult. Take this message for instance,I had all the words in my head but could not seem to put a coherent sentence together, was going to start with hello, hi there , whats up lol...... or hey, how are you today??... but it just seemed too blunt for me so I went with Hey!. Anyway I will get to the pulse of it all.I saw your profile , thought to send you a mail . feel free to take a look at my profile, let me know what you think. Let me tell you a secret ,My name is John Mark...lol.love to get a reply from you soon.Get Busy
John.
john33690@yahoo.com

We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Mark - john33690@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 pm

On Badoo, uid 01145271799, Jackson, 51, from McDonough, GA, United States. Was online 7 hours ago
Wants to meet with a girl, older than 35, with the last picture reported here.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

eric.lazzo@yahoo.com - diff pics

Postby firefly » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 am

Email adress lead to one MySpace profile, Eric Lazzo aka Eric, Man, 41, san diego, California; uid 565155377, member since 29 March.
"I'm very romantic, and extremely compassionate, affectionate and I love to cuddle, hold hands, write love letters and bring my Love flowers. I'm a thinker, a talker. I am emotionally available and my confidence is in the Lord.I mean a serious relationship. I am a man who is focus on someone who has strong morals and values I love Camping, Gardening, Cooking, Reading, Dining out with friends, Going to Movies, Singing, Dancing, Writing Poems, playing Pool, Horse Riding, Praying and Praising my God for his mercy reigneth forever. I love being faithful, truthful, Honest and Loyal in everything or anywhere I found myself and I love interacting that is I love meeting new faces. I dislike dishonest, Lieing, Stealing, Cheating and unfaithful. I am in search of a serious relationship, someone who will love you in spite of your little idiosyncrasies. Someone who is a sweet, romantic person who cherish you no matter what. Someone who tells you the truth even if you don't want to hear it. Someone who understands the difference between PMS, and a real problem. I don't have kids yet but hoping to have some one day. I Love watching Romantic Movies and I could watch and more of it. I attend Church, I am a catholic. there is a lot more to my heart but you will have to write in order to find out. I am interested in meeting you..."
"This isn't what I'd like to meet but I am trying to you all know the fact "MARRIAGE" Marriage is a destination and not a journey. For many people, marriage is considered the keys to all life’s questions and the attainment of this coveted status seems an automatic answer to the troubles that might have beleaguered them since childhood or adolescent.. Many find out on becoming one part of a couple, however, that it is not always so. The idea of sharing one’s life with another being means a fresh voyage has begun and fresh solutions must be sought for new situations. Marriage is like an admission into a citadel of higher learning. That means one must work obtain his/her degree, work that might take the rest of the life. A philandering man will change his spots. Philanderer means a man who makes love without serious intention (Booty Call). Sometimes women believe that if a man agrees to go down to the altar, his evils ways are mended for good, not knowing that the spirit still remains in them nut couldn’t be as the beginning. Like Smoking, Drinking. A smoker or a Drunker can easily bit the behavior but some mean automatically after meeting the woman they depart from them. A man/woman who loves little will love long; it is very likely that of you get entangled with a partner who barely tolerates you, that is the exact way it will remain for the rest of the marriage. Love matter is meant to be settled before going into any marriage, Marriage is sometime called bound age where when you found yourself in it nowhere to go again that is why some marriage end up with divorce or separation.. Sometimes with the aid of kids in marriage, it exists while some collapse because either the man or woman is ready for it. LOVE IS REAL, MARRIAGE IS REAL, SEPARATION IS REAL, DIVORCE IS REAL AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAPPILY FORE B"

Email adress lead to Facebook, uid 100000128592160, Eric Lazzo, Widowed, From Usa, Arusha, Tanzania, 51 friends.
"I'm very romantic, and extremely compassionate, affectionate and I love to cuddle, hold hands, write love letters and bring my Love flowers. I'm a thinker, a talker. I am emotionally available and my confidence is in the Lord.I mean a serious relationship. I am a man who is focus on someone who has strong morals and values I love Camping, Gardening, Cooking, Reading, Dining out with friends, Going to Movies, Singing, Dancing, Writing Poems, playing Pool, Horse Riding, Praying and Praising my God for his mercy reigneth forever. I love being faithful, truthful, Honest and Loyal in everything or anywhere I found myself and I love interacting that is I love meeting new faces. I dislike dishonest, Lieing, Stealing, Cheating and unfaithful. I am in search of a serious relationship, someone who will love you in spite of your little idiosyncrasies. Someone who is a sweet, romantic person who cherish you no matter what. Someone who tells you the truth even if you don't want to hear it. Someone who understands the difference between PMS, and a real problem. I don't have kids yet but hoping to have some one day. I Love watching Romantic Movies and I could watch and more of it. I attend Church, I am a Catholic.."

With the same picture - on meengle.net, Johnie Babel, Gender: Male Age: 46 (August 20, 1965)
Last Login: May 12, 2011
Membership: Social Meengler

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roberson Bruce, robertsonbruce54@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 am

now on cupid.com
My Name is Robertson Bruce. i work with the United Nations(UN) i live in California in Los Angeles,i am 55yrs i am divorced and i have two kids. one male and one female but they don't live with me they live with their mother is Spain Barcelona.

Received: from [41.218.215.229]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Accra, GH

Image Image
Image Image

I added the last pic to make sure that the mods realize, he'a already posted here too
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=40597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Charles Armstrong, charlesarmstrong1938@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 am

meengle.net/nat-westloanservices

Charles Armstrong

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Collins James c_james10165@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 am

David J, davidjamesman10@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973048827 David J

Tagline:davidjamesman10@yahoo.com

ImageImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:59 am

davidjamesman10@yahoo.com lead to FB

David James
From Allentown, Pennsylvania
About David I am a Self Empoyment....i have been to many like Poland,Germany,uk,ireland,canada,sweden and will like to meet new people
Interested In Women
Sex Male

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Thomas A, pringo1960@gmail.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5976438883 Thomas A
46, Vancleave, MS
About Me:Honest, loving, trustworthy and caring are a few words I would use to describe myself. I love to be active and outdoors as much as possible although cuddling on the couch watching a movie is something I find romantic. In fact, anything can be considered romantic if you share it with that special someone. I am hoping to find someone who is interested in a long-term relationship but starting off as friends and building from there. Great relationships are built from strong foundations
About the one I'm looking for.:I am looking to find a woman with similar interests but who also has some different ones because I am open to learning and enjoying new things. I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh and smile. In a relationship, I devote 100% of myself and want that in return. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

i am very interested in you that is why i click yes on you :-o and hows it going over there? I'm very tender and open minded I live in OceanSpring. Small Town and Looking for sweet lady like you. Would U like to talk by email ? if so EMAIL me at my personal email at pringo1960@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImage

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Cole Cookins, colecookins@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am

luversnite on fishmeetfish

luversnite Profile: Charming Cole
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Man
My Profession: Engineer

Hello there........I'm Cole so i don't know how it goes,but I would like to talk to you and see if we could be friends...don't think it's a crime to try out new friendships because i believe in unlimited possibilities..it's quite difficult to write someone you don't know before, you never know what to say and what not... You seem to be a well rounded person telling from your profile...if you would like to keep in touch..thanks as i await to read from..
you soon
Warm Regards

oh i see thanks for the response so whats your plans for the week,..here is my email colecookins@gmail.com and my im is colecookins@yahoo.com kindly send me yours as well till i read from you warm regards

pic already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

danica28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Cole Cookins colecookins@yahoo.com

Postby danica28 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 am

I meet him on flirtomaic websit back in March of last year. He befriend me and scam me out of alot of money. He cliam he had a four year old daughter he was a widower and that his wife died from breast cancer.He also said he lived in Elsberry,MO was a construction Engineer and his job to took to london to work for three months and at the three months ill return home but he never and also said that the company was working for left him strained in london.

FIRST EMAIL

Well here is Something about Me Am , Cole

Cookinss,5'6,black hair,am a mixed American.I

have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i

don't smoke,don't drink(but drink ocassionally),

Christian. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities,

Reading, Watching Sports, Corest of my life

with.I feel and i know I am a man of integrity

and a family provider.I think I am kind in

heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the

quality of what I do and my responsibility. I

believe in taking care of a woman and treating

her as a gift that God meant her to be. I also

understand that making love is not just a

physical act of two bodies.
I love life with my heart and I promise to

love my woman with my soul. I am loyal above

all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I

enjoy going out as well as staying indoor with

my woman. I miss having a
woman on my couch, watching, laughing,

listening, caring,kissing, holding, rubbing each

other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being

together, looking into each others eyes and

know what each other is saying without

speaking a word.
If I should capture your heart you will

have, my heart that offers that deep

unconditional love we all desire. My boundless

personality that will keep you laughing and

loving. And my soul which you will have

captured forever. I am one of a kind. If this

is what you desire for the rest of your life

too?, search no more

I seek a Serious and Long term
relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of

my Life with.
God interest me Most.I Love

reading,singing,Watching iv,going to
beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and

Fishing...My turn on is someone who is
Honest,truthfully,friendly and someone who can

make me Happy, My turn Off is.. I don't like

someone who lies,someone that Love talking

dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a

Sex Online that is not serious..Yeah

Indefinitely I will Love her till the end of my

Life.I will never Hit my woman and I will never

Hurt her Feelings. I will never Argue with her.

But work things out fine with each other and I

am single cos I haven't meet the right woman.

...Distance does not matter to

me,Everything as to do with Trust and true

Feelings and Motioner's and also Age is Just a

Number But Love matters Love is Not About

finding the right person but
creating the right relationship and also Love is

the Good thing in Life.I treat my woman with

Respect,Care,Honor her and I treat her Like

a queen....Yeah I have faith and Believe that

with God everything is Possible.I do attend

Church.....Yeah Public intimacy is my thing...
Babe i was told Tasha complained of An ache in lower back right side suddenly
flared into a sharp pain and then It broke out into a sweat and she
was nauseous. She was rushed to a nearby hospital and she is under
emergency

The pain subsided somewhat and after a brief waitthey gave the nurse a
urine sample. He took one look at the small quantity of dark liquid
and told them she was passing a kidney st. He quickly set her up with
an IV and 90 minutes later she walked out with prescriptions for pain,
antibiotics, a steroid, and a diuretic, with instructions to drink
lots of water. Excellent care; very efficient.
CAT scan..$380
Surgery..$650
Diuretic.$385
Antibiotics:$250
Hun i dont have insurance treatment would have been carried out on her
immediately i am so sorry sweetie for bringing you into this i have
been crying and sobbing all day....i dont want to loose my
daughter....i would send you some info later sweetie..
love you loads and thanks for always being there for me..
what would i do without you hun my check can only be cashed in the
states i would be glad if you can come to my aid i would refund you
asap...
Cole

I sure am glad you're all mine
Good Morning
The Rising of the Sun (a poem about a
fresh new day)
Good Morning (humor)
Good Morning (coffee)
The early bird
gets the worm
I'm feeling rotten today
God smiled at me just this morning thru the rising sunrays. I'm
sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that
your heart can feel even without seeing. Of all the smiles you
received today, there was a smile you didn't see. A smile not from the
lips, but straight from the heart - a smile that came from me.
Sometimes, life gets so busy that we could not find time to say "Thank
you" to someone who has been so nice and wonderful. "Thank you
Everyday is a happy day as long as you send me email once a day. I
tell you, this is no lie.From time to time you may think I chose you

what is so special about you? Well, the reason is simple; I chose you
because you are YOU!!! I have never had anyone treat me the way you do
and make me feel the way you make me feel. . You do that to me!
You make me feel special and wanted. As liberal as I can be, I would
never do anything to hurt you. You mean more to me than you realize. I
am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for
you Ange.

A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others
that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So here's a big smile
just for you. Good am! Every morning has a new beginning, a new
blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day coz it's God's gift. Have a
blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with.

Good a.m. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes
the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles
today. Here's one from me. Never get tired of doing little things to
others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to
them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to
you.We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles. But
mail can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles. Good
morning..Hope to read back from you thank you

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cole Cookins

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 am

Hi danica. I´m sorry to hear he has scammed you; could you please post his email address and an email header?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

danica28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby danica28 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 am

colecookins@yahoo.com
colecookins@gmail.com
colecookins@googlemail.com

this is the man pretending to be Cole Cookins!!!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 am

:applause: Great find, he should go up in the Scammers 4 real thread!
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

danica28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Mark - john33690@yahoo.com

Postby danica28 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 am

Thanks @ Stealth :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cole; <colecookins@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Username: luversnite891

Email: colecookins@yahoo.com

User IP 50.117.61.178

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
Cole

About me
im cool calm and collected

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
little rock arkansas

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
structural engineer

Pic is also YA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”