It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sgt. Collin Handy - collinsmoore84@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Walker; walker.james53@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm

James Walker
from San Jose, CA or New Jersey
My name is james walker i reside in New york( USA ) :thinking: ,am 47years old a military officer, i was married for 10years. But my wife pass away last 2years after giving birth to a lovely young girl. i have been on deployment in Afghanistan for the past 10 month...
Care to know little about you too.
Take care and have a wonderful day

my message
Opened 2011/02/26
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41.206.12.27.vgccl.net (41.206.12.27:29409),41.206.12.28.vgccl.net (41.206.12.28:60938),41.206.12.23.vgccl.net (41.206.12.23:41473),41.206.12.10.vgccl.net (41.206.12.10:12305)

Hello hon, how are you, am happy to read form you, how are you dont have much time now but i will send you a mail about me very soon, care to also tell me little about you? or can we talk on yahoo mail whenever you are free, hope to read from you soon kisses and hugs
Received: from [41.206.12.9]

James Walker; walker.james53@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

dmples2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Handy Oluwole Williams - handyoluwilliams147@yahoo.com

Postby dmples2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 am

I am back again with another idiot trying to run a scam on me. I met Handy Oluwole Willliams on Tagged. We started chatting November 23 and he has already said that he loved me already! :mrgreen: He claims to be in the military but he is lying his IP address shows him in Nigeria. He claims to have a 12 year old daughter named Valerie. He claims his wife was stabbed to death in Afghanastan and she died in his arms. He says that he is leaving for Nigeria on December 5th for two weeks to train some Nigerian soliders. :mrgreen:He wants me to wire him some money to buy a gold chain with a medallion, so he can have my name engraved on the back. :mrgreen:
He will be in for a surprise tommorrow when he gets no money and find himself blocked from my email address and yahoo messenger.

His email address is handyoluwilliams147@yahoo.com

Here's his first message:

Hello Sweetie,
How are you doing today?Honey,thanks for the mail,Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right woman which i have been searching for to bring back the smile to my face.For a good relationship to grow we need to Trust each other and be honest with each other to acheive what we want to acheive well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone.I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.Your words encourage me more than you could know.As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you.For this friendship we possesswe owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net...I will Like You to Cancel Your Profile On The Online Dating Site so that we can Get know each other and see where it leads us too,What do You think About That?I am Really Serious About You and Interested In Getting To Know You...I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our goal.Hope to hear from you soon.Handy.

After our first email exchange he wants to move me to chat. :lol:

Here's another email:

Dear************,

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

Love Always,

Handy.

Here's the money request:
Reciever Name ..... OLUWOLE WILLIAMS

City................ IPAJA

State ................ LAGOS

Country................NIGERIA

Zip Code ............23401

Honey this are this you need at the Western Union........

Text Question................... What is my wife name

Answer................................*************

Honey the chain cost $500

Honey as soon as you have the money wire through western union , i will be waiting for the MTCN control number from you , State, City .

Yes, he wants me to send him $500 for a gold chain! :mrgreen: I think that I may need to take a break from cyberspace, because all I am meeting are scammers. These criminals need to find a REAL job and stop begging strangers for money .
Here's the pictures that he sent me:

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Re: Handy Oluwole Williams - handyoluwilliams147@yahoo.com

Postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm

I will Like You to Cancel Your Profile On The Online Dating Site so that we can Get know each other
[Scammer really thinking when he says this: "Cancel it, so no other scammers can get to you. I don't want competition for your money."] :evil:

dmples2 said:
think that I may need to take a break from cyberspace, because all I am meeting are scammers.
After being recently scammed, I'd say that might be a good idea. Keeping contact with these types of people can prolong your recovery.

dmples2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dmples2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 pm

@ SlapHappy, I am seriously thinking about taking a break. I thought once you didn't send money they would put you on a "do not" bother list. I see my first scammer probably sold my name to this scammer. I didn't post a phone number because this scammer claims his phone got ran over and destroyed by a military vehicle. :roll: So, I never heard his voice.

This is what I woke up to this morning before I blocked and deleted all of his messages:

Good Morning My Soldier Woman,
How are you doing and how was your night i hope you get a nice rest and a sweet dream because mine was so pleasant because you were in my heart all night long and wake up this morning and long more for you.A commitment in a relationship to me simply means a promise made between Two people To be together Forever and be devoted To Loving each Other ,be Loyal to each other a commitment to Love no other Person ,being totally devoted to each other ,a promise to be Loyal and truthful to each other in the relationship,A commitment a devotion a dedication to something strong that becomes a part of someones Life , A part of someones soul, body and mind. A commitment of a heart to stay true to a Heart, A bond of togetherness ..Looking at what i have written so far someone would Think that a commitment is something easy To do But the Truth is that commitment is far more stronger that anything except the power of Love because i would say that commitment and Love are equals when it comes to the True human feelings ...i would say a commitment would be the end chemistry of Love ... A commitment is like embarking on a quest of a journey to the deep corners of the earth searching for something you believe in so much that no obstacle can stop your from doing so ...A commitment when you married to someone you Love ..to always be with him forever through hard and tough times ,in sickness and in health ,for better for worse .A commitment to be a good respectful woman To Your husband ...A commitment to raise the kids and take care of the Home and the same Goes for the woman ...Cos it would be part of their daily Lives ..Two souls joined in heaven above,Two hearts bound by love.I see the stars in your eyes,My fire in the dark of night, My strength and guiding light.A deep love we hold Never to die Never again to be alone.Closing my eyes I hear what you say The oneness we became Through all the hurt and pain Never changing your loving ways Together never to part.Our love a gift from God above Deep inside our hearts Forever as one. Now the question now is are you ready for this commitment? For my Heart has opened Up to you and waiting for you to come take me as i am ...Really ready to make you feel me and know the kind of person i am.
Handy.

SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:14 pm

There is no "Do not bother list" as far as scammers are concerned. Criminals have their own rules, and one of them is: if the victim has ever paid, keep bothering them for more. If you strike out, sell your details to another scammer for a few bucks of cafe time. As long as you use the same email address and profiles on social sites, expect to see more pop up in the future. Even if you change your profile, you will see other scammers. They are everywhere, so read as much as you can here to protect yourself, so you know how to spot any scam coming your way, even the Other African Scams. Check that section for other scams they run on innocent people.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

SobrnSexy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Collin Handy - collinsmoore84@yahoo.com

Postby SobrnSexy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:51 am

The name he is going by is Sgt Collin Handy. He contacted me via the LargeNLovely
dating site on April 5,2012.
His screen name for that site is brown555. His email address is
collinsmoore84@yahoo.com and his yahoo messenger is also collinsmoore84.

:-*About brown555
Height 5' 7" (170 cm)
My Orientation Straight
My Body Type Athletic
My Marital Status Single
I Have Children Yes
I Have Children living at home No
My Religion Christian
My education level Masters
What type of relationship are you seeking? Marriage and children
What is your ethnicity / race? Black / African American
What color are your eyes? Black
What color hair do you have? Black
Do you drink? Occasionally
Do you smoke? No
Are you a sports fan? Yes
Check all of the following sports that interest you Football, Basketball
How many pets do you have? One
Which kinds of pets do you have? Dog(s)
Would you date outside your race? No
Would you be willing to relocate? Yes
Personality
About yourself
Happy and enjoy living life! I am so not dead yet...lol. Enjoy the simple things in life. Am a bit ole fashioned, still like to pamper a lady, treat her with nothing but respect. Like to kiss, cuddle, snuggle, not a rough guy, just a sensual easy going person. No Drama, my kid have enough of that for a whole family...lol. So live life, don't let it live you!
Ideal Match
I am thinking to many people are judging people to harshly. Race, Height, Weight, Age....So I put this extra field on to say....Ease up people, your not all that nor a bag of chips..lol. Great things come in all kinds of packages, like my buddy Forest Gump says, it's like a box of chocolates, never know what you gonna get inside....lol.

He claims to have a 7 yr old daughter, Keeran, who lives with his mum in London,
England. Her mother died while giving birth. He has a building (home) in
Colorado, where he claims to have 2 dodge rams and a Lexus at his house. His
other building(home) is in England.This man is good ladies!

I researched his IP
address, retraced routes, etc. The IP domain came back UNITED STATES and the city
was Kansas City, Kansas, NOT Colorado. The reversal IP came back from New York,
where he claims he was visiting at when he was home on leave 3 mths ago. He said
he got his browser and set up his account for LnL there.

X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.212]
Authentication-Results: mta1379.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm24-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.212)
by mta1379.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:40:03 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm24.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Apr 2012 05:40:02 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.162] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Apr 2012 05:40:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Apr 2012 05:40:02 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 512391.11026.bm@omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 21535 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Apr 2012 05:40:01 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1334122801; bh=2j7q5SEhYc3Db2K0k1IqVujktluDZpdX26s8fpvfMW0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-

:shock: It was pointed out to me by an administrator on scamwarners.com that the NNFMP is another way of Yahoo saying its a fake route and can't be found.

Email sender collinsmoore84@yahoo.com

This Email was sent at Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
from IP address 65.18.196.46
IP Location: United States.

At Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:40:01 -0700 (PDT), the email sender collinsmoore84@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 65.18.196.46 located in United States.
Email Sender: collinsmoore84@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 65.18.196.46
IP address country: United States
ISP of this IP: OLM
Organization: OLM

location of where its being used from is in NY which is where collin told me he registered his service from and signed up with LnL at. this is the current ip addy now
IP Information - 65.18.196.46
IP address: 65.18.196.46
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns.host4u.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 19916
ASN Name: ASTRUM-0001
IP range connectivity: 1
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 65.16.0.0 to 65.19.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): New York, New York
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 65.18.196.46

Trace route shows what services used...

Traceroute to 65.18.196.46
Hop T1 T2 T3 Best Graph IP Hostname Dist TTL Ctry Time
1 0 0 * 0.4 ms

174.133.202.225 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS e1.ca.85ae.static.theplanet.com. 255 US Unix: 8:13:36.205
2 0 0 * 0.4 ms [+0ms]

74.55.252.89 AS21844
THEPLANET-AS te1-8.dsr01.hstntx2.networklayer.com. 0 miles [+0] 254 US Unix: 8:13:36.232
3 0 0 * 0.4 ms [+0ms]

173.192.18.236 AS36351
SOFTLAYER ae16.bbr02.sr02.hou02.networklayer.com. 0 miles [+0] 253 US Unix: 8:13:36.283
4 1 1 * 1.1 ms [+0ms]

63.237.96.213 AS209
ASN-QWEST iah-edge-09.inet.qwest.net. 0 miles [+0] 251 US Unix: 8:13:36.294
5 62 22 * 22 ms [+21ms]

67.14.5.90 AS0
IANA-RSVD-0 jfk-core-01.inet.qwest.net. 0 miles [+0] 246 US [Router did not respond]
6 59 41 * 41 ms [+19ms]

205.171.230.58 AS209
ASN-QWEST jfk2-edge-01.inet.qwest.net. 0 miles [+0] 245 US Unix: 8:13:36.472
7 * 144 * 43 ms [+1ms]

65.123.206.190 AS209
ASN-QWEST unknown.qwest.net 0 miles [+0] 245 US Unix: 8:13:36.633
8 55 43 * 43 ms [+0ms]

69.94.1.69 AS19916
ASTRUM-0001 gi1-1.corea.trum.fastdns.net. 0 miles [+0] 243 US Unix: 8:13:36.561
9 82 51 * 51 ms [+8ms]

65.18.196.46 AS19916
ASTRUM-0001
[Reached Destination]65.18.196.46 [No PTR] 51 US Unix: 8:04:05.124

His knowledge of the military jargon is good. I am a Veteran myself, so I tested
him quite a few times. Of course he had good reason for not being able to give me
an APO address and why he did not have a cell phone. He claims he is on his 2nd
tour, has already served in Afghanistan, Libiya, Iran, and now is in Iraq.

Yesterday morning, 04/13/12 he briefly came on yahoo messenger and informed me
that he was being deployed to Nigeria to aid them in the fight against the
Bakara? He ended the conversation with he had to set up to leave but he would
bbltr. Have not heard from him since.

These are the pictures he sent of his daughter, Keeran and of him in Iraq. Duplicates removed.

I ran his name throught all the sites via FB, MySpace, Tag and the others but he doesn't show up under this name on any of them.He has not asked me for money (yet) but has mentioned he is looking forward to coming home to see me soon. Some days his English is bad and broken and others he is pretty smart. He knows a lot of the current music artists. He constantly tells me he loves me and that we were destined by God to be together. All in a week's time. He uses a lot of spiritual/Christian talk and really comes across as sincere. Almost had me fooled. I hope this information helps!!! ;)
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt. Collin Handy - collinsmoore84@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:45 pm

3rd picture - used also as avatar for the email adress - has one hit on Facebook, uid 100001925700122, private profile.
All other pictures have hits just on SW, where you have also reported him.
Also, no hit with his email adress.

The header posted is not complete. For this reason, you have there just the Yahoo - Sunnyvale IP. Can you, please, try to post the entire header (without your own email adress there)?

Searching by name dont help, so long scammers use fake names, stolen pictures and even stolen scripts. Searching by pictures - the same problem, even the real owner for the stolen pictures use them. But one single person can use the same pictures and the same email adress: the scammer. For this reason, the entire header is important to pinpoint his real location, so long are no other scam proof, even if his story sound scammish.

SobrnSexy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SobrnSexy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm

My bad...
Didnt know how to look up with a photo for facebook. I also posted this on SW. And with the dating site I met him on. They deleted his profile and submitted to the proper authorities. And I ran the header thru the sites you recommended, must of lost part of it somewhere...lol Someone from SW pointed out the scam/false codes to me.
Here you go.

Received: from [65.18.196.46]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Heres looking at ya baby
Header trimmed. FF.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 65.18.196.46
Originating ISP: Olm, Llc - Web Hosting
City: Trumbull
Country of Origin: United States

Reporting fake profiles on free dating sites also dont help. The scammer will change one set of stolen pictures with another one, will change the email adress and the script and will be reported just AFTER he will made another victim.
If you read the FAQ - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74&t=40328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - maybe you will receive some answers for your question about "why not to do this"...
Thank you for your time to report him. Any other details could be great.

SobrnSexy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SobrnSexy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Wow, thanks again. i could only get through to Kansas. So he's a scammer from the states? Or using a USA Isp...may have stolen the pc from an American. I do believe I posted in this site on the topic Are you being Scammed yall showed me where to look. Thanks for the help and I hope the information we came up with helps others. I may have another one for you here shortly, I saw his name on your scammer list and I think hes wanting to scam me...LOL :mrgreen: And its a private dating site, that I am a paying member of. They try to be cautious with who is allowed to post on the site. I felt I owed it to them. I tried. Thanks again!

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 pm

So he's a scammer from the states?
No. He just use one hosting server from US to hide his real location.

If you have received more emails from him, just try to run the headers into http://www.iptrackeronline.com/header.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - sure you will find more location used with this email adress and, with little luck, maybe even the real one, not just proxies...

SobrnSexy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SobrnSexy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Woo Hooo Update!! Thanks firefly for your help! Did what you suggested and ran several of his headers from his emails and look at what I found!!!!

april 7, 2012
I babie ,how are you and your weekend?hope am around to take you out for the first outting.
Where will you like us to go on our first outtin, beach restaurant cinema,i cant wait to hold
your arms right there at the airport.Big hugssss and kiss

Originating IP: 108.59.12.8
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
City: Wilmington <<<<----North Carolina
Country of Origin: United States

april 8, 2012
Just call to say hello,First thing when i see you i will be on my kneel and ask you again XXXXX
will you marry me?i need you so badly in my life need a change in life i want to move on with my
life babie but you have to be there for keeran

Originating IP: 207.210.82.149
Originating ISP: Gnax
City: Atlanta <<<<---Georgia
Country of Origin:United States

april 8, 2012
BABIE I MISS YOU DOWN HERE.XXXXX WE NEED YOUR PRAYER DOWN HERE.....OK
,ITS A PITTY THAT U'RE NOT HERE RIGHT NOW,I NEED YOUR COMPANY
NOW...XXXXXX
Sgt Handy

Originating IP: 108.59.12.8
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
City: Wilmington <<<----North Carolina
Country of Origin United States

april 9, 2012
Hi babie,how are you?i have to rush back from the field just to hook up with you hunnie.I love those pics of yours
they are so nice.If all this come to reality i will have all right to thank Large and LOVE.

Originating IP: 41.203.64.129
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Abuja <<<<---------- Imagine that!!!!
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Thanks again firefly and everyone!!!!! :D

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Good work, SobrnSexy :applause:

ispy4you
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ispy4you » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

He is at it again he just came to me on a website which i knew just from his writing he was a scammer. He has not yet asked me for any money and I have only received two emails from him off the website i was on. He claims to be living in Allen Texas as of now oh he thinks he is going to have a blast scamming me well I have a surprise for him thanks ladies for your info on him. Then I do believe that their is more than one person using these pictures because when i look at the details some of you have put he listed his height as being 5'7, 6'1, 5'10 etc and I saw different age listings as well. The men who uses these photos are on Facebook all use the name handy but uses different first names I saw three Brian, Randy, and Roy.
Last edited by IceFM on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abused green Star removed

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Anthonyhandyloverman on fishmeetfish
Profile: anthonyhandyloverman
No location given

About Me
I am an intresting Man,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things. My way of life is simple and ideal. I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Man who loves challenge and love my job.

junkmail:

I would like to be part of your life, that's why I am telling you more about what I want, I have always been busy with the patrols and missions here, and about me, Am Anthony Handy, Am a military Man, I'm a loving Man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with. I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn't like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. She should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an intresting Man,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things. My way of life is simple and ideal. I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Man who loves challenge. You can add me to (anthonyhandy41@yahoo.com) so that we can chat better ,Have a nice day!!

Received: from [41.206.15.58] by web121601.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 22:25:29 PDT
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 22:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

41.206.15.58 - Nigeria

Hello my name is SSG ANTHONY HANDY i am a Combat Engineer currently on deployment at Camp Blackjack,Afghanistan under the Command of the UNITED NATIONS specialized on Combat,Acuri C-130 and other war planes maintainance.I was once an Ex-military personal retired 3yrs ago as a Sgt under the command of the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division Afghanistan This was due to current deployment to War zones and found out its too risky been in the War front and have to be there for my little daughter ,cause Am all she's got now since her mother dead 6yrs ago due to cancer of lungs.

ARMYMAN
ANTHONY HANDY

I'm 46yrs old, I'm 5'9' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the US Army, i'm presently in Afghanistan now in camp Blackjack. i had been in the service now going to 18yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality. I lost my Dad 15yrs ago. He was a nice father and brother to me, My dad was a successful business man before he die.

My dad told me the story how he and my mom met when he was on a business trip to PA. He said my mom was working in the hotel he lodged at.....He told me he was walking down the street in the evening of a fateful day and he saw my mom walking down home, he saw he have sight her from the first day he checked into the Hotel cos my mom was the Receptionist, he said my mom showed him places in PA and they decided to settle down there.That was how my parents got married.. I missed him so much cos he is a good friend to me and he made me to believe in myself. I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. .. What do you seek in your ideal of a man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the movies. I am an easy going person with a great sense of humor

I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out, and looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, faithful trustworthy,smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial woman who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a Man like me, because I think that marriage should be based on understanding and support for each other, on real love and understanding...without bad habits, kind honest, decent, educated, Christian faith.
I like to receive knowledge & apply them in my work & daily life. I adore new places, new ideas & creative people with a great sense of humor, I like to work harder & recieve huge pleasure & creative forces from it....I try to diversify permanently. In my opinnion, the woman has to be not only pretty, loving, careful, well-groomed, but she has to be a real personality.

THATS WHAT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF NOW ,AM GOING TO WORK NOW ,I WILL BEEN EXPECTING YOUR REPLYING GOOD MORNING HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU.

Pictures are all over FB and Myspace, hard to tell which one is real and which one is fake.

But this one is definitely fake:
http://www.facebook.com/handy.thomas.10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Handy Thomas
Worked at Contruction Company
Widowed
From La Puente, California

About Handy
i am a cool headed man that treat my woman with much respect and am a man of one woman...I am a faithful and committed person, who is very considerate of other people's feelings....I am giving, outgoing,have a good sense of humor and am easy to get on with.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Military scams”