It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Pictures stolen from an American man named Sgt. Bobby S., see below.

profile deleted
Maxwell Brown
56 years
from Chicago, IL

Hello how are you doing i hope you are doing good as well this little about me .......My name is Maxwell Brown . I was born on the 8nd of August, 1956 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.
As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission and I have already spent 8 months here in Afghanistan. My first mission was to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 24 years.
My daughter is in a Boarding school in NY Arkansas. I have full custody of her. I do not want anything ti happen to my daughter as she is all the family i have in my life..I will be getting her to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 2 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you and use a camera because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.
My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.Well this all i have to tell you for now and i hope you would send me an email as well...I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words..I hope you reply my email and then tell me when you will be available for chat....Take Care.. Maxwell xxx

Image Image

X-Originating-IP: [196.201.52.13]
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Accra, GH

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richmond, lekporjohn@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Seen earlier as SGT AARON RAMOS
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=254983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
badoo.com/01218924174
Richmond 55, New York, NY
My name is Richmond fresh...., and as i have already told you :thinking: , I am a soldier from the U. S. A army but i am now in afghanistan for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time. I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the Meetic :silly: which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how … the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

badoo.com/01219618293
About me
My name is Richmond..., and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U. S. A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time. I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 14 years and i came to the Badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is … because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Looking for
Well I want you to know that you're the only woman i love and the only one i have write and am kind to you .. i want you toKnow more about me , just after reading this post .. I am 55 years and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am very fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have a great love to share with a special woman like you . Life can be … lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its problems. "I am very honest, caring, kind, affectionate sense, good humor, quiet, free-thinking, confidence and respect for the lives of others. .... I am a man who is living life as it comes to me. Do not worry about tomorrow, it will be here, no matter what I do.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Richardson, richardsonandrew441@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Alternative to pics on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p256119" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo.com/01219952274
About me
My name is Richmond...., and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U. S. A army but i am now in Afghanistan or peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time. I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the Badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the … distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Looking for
i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew Richardson, richardsonandrew441@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 am

Again!

badoo.com/01220004883
About me
My name is Richmond...., and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U. S. A army but i am now in Afghanistanfor peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time. I have been a widower for 6 years now and i am having one son who is 13 years and i came to the Badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the … distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...
Looking for
I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the … act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Donald Mayes Scharton - donaldyes67@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Pictures stolen from an American man named Sgt. Bobby S., see below.

Tried to reg on DNM. No pic.

Full Name
Donald Mayes Scharton
More
About me
i am a fun loving guy searching for my soul mate
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 2:51 pm
City, State, Province
Dallas, Texas,
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Military
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

mail: donaldyes67@yahoo.com
IP: 75.125.151.194
ISP: ThePlanet.com Internet Services
Organization: Hosting Services Inc. (dba Midphase)
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (133)
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Texas
City: Houston
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Mayes Scharton - donaldyes67@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm

On FB. No info there but a pic which I´ll edit into the OP.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Elvis Dickey, elvis.dickey55@live.com

Postby BrightStar » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 am

Was Online for maybe 1 hour....

ON BADOO ....
Elvis (Deleted member)

Elvis — Sunday, 16 September 2012 11:21 PM
Hello my dear ... How are you doing ... ?
Elvis — Sunday, 16 September 2012 11:45 PM
It's lovely reading your profile through with the AIM of Knowing you more. I am Interested in getting to know you better, more about you, what it is you do, what your dreams are. Actually I'm quite shy purpose am Willing to try new things. I like to continue growing, learning, getting to know different people I am Hopping goal to find special one That I can live the rest of my life with.I believe in romance and love. I believe in fairy tales. What about you? Tell me more about yourself - your dreams, desires, likes, dislikes.Looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you-through my email add:Elvis.dickey55@live.com
Best wishes.

X-Originating-IP: [197.251.140.200]
To: "
Subject: Hello ... It's me Elvis Dickey from Badoo ...
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 04:13:38 +0000
Hello my dear ... How are you doing ... ? Well I will like to tell you more about myself. So here's a little 'more about me. I was born in, Texas but raised in the United States have been married, I really loved my wife and thought she loved me also , Until one Tuesday came home without not letting her know . To my surprise came to meet her in a sex act with her own BOSS in our matrimonial bed .. It was like a shock to me and didn't know what to do .. I then appealed for a divorcement the second day because i couldn't bear the pain she had putting me into ..

I have been single for the past 7 years now and i think i am ready now to let thoughts of the past go and move on with a new life .. And so joined this internet dating scene.I am new on this site and come with a true heart to love the person i will meet.. I can say i don't know how to express much about me but hope this does..

I am a faithful person. I have a son named Henry, who lives with me in the US really like and also proud of him because a guy is very good and nice to be with and to call a child. I was taken to the army by my grandmother, because she wanted me to be a great man and now here I am. I also want my son to be a big man like me .. I lost my parents when I was at the age of 13 years. so I have a family waiting for my son. I was in the army for the past 30 years and will be returned home as soon as they are ready to retire. .

So, I'm looking for someone to share my life and also to understand things easily. I want someone who does not get angry easily and do not smoke, am a Christian .. My dream goal in life is to find one that will be with me and love forever and ever. What I do not like lairs and people are not respected. I also like that they are not faithful and respectful. what is the dream of night to be with the one that sticks with me and I always know that my dream will come true. Now I am in Iraq for the mission, but will return home very soon. willing to go home and see my son and my soul mate. I think that's what I can tell you about me for now. so if there is anything that you want to know just tell me.

I am a generous man, free giver , love to share thoughts and also like to walk along the sea side holding the hand of my love but there isn't such thing no more because I'm a lonely man in life now...But hoping to meet a new woman with such personalities to share my life with ... I hope to hear from you very soon my dear ... Take care ...

Elvis xxx

IP: 197.251.140.200
Hostname: 197.251.140.200
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Scammer Net Range! (ID: 65138)
IP Block 197.0.0.0 - 197.255.255.255
Country Cybercity, Ebene, Nigeria

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Neil Dickey, <neils196040@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Username: neils

Email: neils196040@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.255.138

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
neil

About me
am Neil Dickey wilson,50 years old single dad with 2 kids.a girl who is called renee and she is 13 and a boy who is kenny and he is 11. i lost my wife from troath cancer 4 years ago and i think its now time for me to move on.am 5.9 ft tall open minded and down to earth person. i love the lord and i put him first in everything i do.i am a us marine commander and working under the UN.. i travel a lot on peace keeping mission and i love what i do.. saving lives and given people lives and home has been my dream and i am glad am been able to fulfill some of them... by so doing i promised and sworn to the lord to devote my life,time and wealth to him in helping the needy,the poor,orphans..

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
marines

Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Result in FB for Neils Wilson

http://www.facebook.com/neils.wilson.92" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Davis Rodriguez, davisrodriguez001@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:37 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5984913157
Davis R, 47 Schenectady, NY

can you get back to me with your skype or yahoo chat so as to get to know each other more than this...? davisrodriguez001@yahoo.com

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm

pics stolen from Sgt. Bobby S.
http://www.dvidshub.net/video/248821/sg ... V7NtzcZPwM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tiredofthis
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tiredofthis » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:25 pm

He is currently on the skout website using the name Peter Scharton that is also
his name on facebook

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Fri May 10, 2013 11:57 am

This man is on Idating4you, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: maxwellbrown1991@hotmail.com

IP adress: Not shown

His email to me with the name Maxwell Ruddock:

Hello, Well i hope you got this mail.. If you do get it let me know so i will send you my pictures and more about me ok.. Max !!

His 2th email with the name Maxwell Brown:

Well thank you for the reply.. Well i will like us to know more about each other, So if you don't mind tell me more about your self? :disagree: what is your marital status and how many children do you have? How large is your family? Dad, Mum, Brother-sister, Siblings?

Well I am divorced, I have one daughter and she is now 14 getting to 15 next month, I have been single for 8 years now and haven't been into any date till now.. I am the only child of my parent, I lost both my parent when i was 16 years :cry: , So i stayed with my late uncle in New York which was a military man, Some years later he also committed suicide and died because his wife cheated on him :cry: , Life became so rude to me.. But you know as a man what ever comes you way...I am a Colonel in the Military . I specialize in charge of logistics Well...all goods(LOGISTICS) from the states are sent here and i see to it they distributed to the various camps..I also go to camp from camp to see if they face any problem as well and forward them to the United state of America to be solved, I have been in the Service for 30 years now and i am currently based in Syria and this is my last mission for retirement, I have less than 2 months to leave here and as soon as my mission end here, I have less than 3 months to retire, And i am looking for a woman that will be with me in that times. A woman i will trust, and put my believe in her without any dear of broken heart.... Well i will end here and i will be willing to hear from you soon.. Max !!!
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maxwell Brown, maxwell20070@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Uses stolen pics of another man on FB: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=24291" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jame Grant ~ jamegrant00@yahoo.com

Postby *Dragonessa » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

On Netlog

http://en.netlog.com/grantjame" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; NO PROFILE PIC
Jame grant
42 years old - male - United States
Emails: :jamegrant00@gmail.com or jamegrant00@yahoo.com

Talking about my self,my name is Jame,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free
thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage or just friend and if you don't mind,you can add my email to your messenger so that we can chat and those are my emails:jamegrant00@gmail.com or jamegrant00@yahoo.com............i will show you my photo later,is because i didn't know how to upload photo :mrgreen:

Yahoo avatar

Email jamegrant00@gmail.com leads to Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/jame.grant.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jame Grant

Work and Education

The U.S. Army
Florida

Current City
Mexico, New York

Hometown
New York, Florida

Basic Information

Gender Male
Interested In Women
Languages English

125 friends! :shock:
Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

rtt
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby rtt » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:02 am

Hello! This person is now going by the name Richard scharton on the dating site GirlsDateForFree. He also has 8 Facebook accts under this name. His email is sgt_richardscharton111@yahoo.com . His messenger account name is the same as his email. He contacted me today. I always run pictures through google images before it goes past hello. I used the same one as shown here under Donald Mayes scharton. Witch I got off his Facebook accounts .

Return to “Military scams”