It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby Marisa » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm

chandler0583 on MDF

chandler0583@yahoo.com

Basic
49 year old, man from United States

About Me and My Life
I am a loving man with great love for my family and country. I hold strongly in my little heart the reason why love is worth dying for. I am a happy man.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rrroadrunner234@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am

netlog.com/Chandler10005
Chandler10005
male - 36 years, Los Angeles, United States
I am an easy going man who believes that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. I have a friendly sense of humor already knowing that... no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. i love social outings, adventure and view of nature. I am a single father of a very pretty daughter who is the most beautiful thing in my world right now . I like social outings, swimming, fishing trips and the sea side most. you can be sure that I’m not mr perfect and I don’t expect you to be so be yourself and if your heart just skipped for a slight sec as you read this,, then you are the one i have been waiting for….lol

I'm a funny, wonderful intelligent, caring and very Modest person. I love my profession, my family and seeking my best friend and Hot lover to spend my days and nights with... To learn share and to be there for each other..I'm a hopeless Romantic seeking a Lady of charm, wit, beauty and a heart of gold. Is that asking a lot?
Seeking a sensitive Lady, who is caring and finds happiness in the arms of a special person. A woman who is happy with herself and has an offbeat sense of humor. Someone I can tell my darkest secrets and know that she will always keep them in her heart. .
what do you look for here
rrroadrunner234@yahoo.com
It has 3rs

Below detailed on topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p253819" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email leads to
facebook.com/search/results.php?q=rrroadrunner234%40yahoo.com#!/david.gallas.54
David Gallas

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5444830270
David G, 41
Moody, AL

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtmark_s@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 pm

badoo.com/01219304728
Mark 54, Ado Ekiti
Ado Ekiti, Nigeria :mrgreen:

sgtmark_s@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

JoyceO
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby JoyceO » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I got a douch bag trying to be this guy. BEWARE OF:
I met him on Singlesnet.com
segtmajpaulchandler@yahoo.com is out it appears!
They didn't catch it. And the profile has since disappeared. Also, the profile pictures on any dating website are the EXACT same as what you can find on any search engine.

SEGTMAJPAULCHANDLER@YAHOO.COM
is not this very important man who is married w/ grown children. SHE IS NOT PASSED AWAY.

UGH!

his yahoo avatar

Last edited by minerva on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add avatar

webflower
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

close call

Postby webflower » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 pm

A few days ago I was contacted by a person who was impersonating an active member of the United States Army. I did not become suspicious (although there were many signs) until I went to a different website and asked for advice. I asked "Should I send a guy I met on a online dating site who is in Afghanistan some items that he requested?" He used the term "a pity package". He wanted t-shirts white/black, boxers, hard candy, a watch, a Bible and sandals. A few people responded to my question. Many said that I should "because it's not like he can go to Target". However, there was one person who told me that I should be very careful and do some research on him because she knew someone who had been duped. After speaking with this person, I conducted a brief inquiry on him. I googled the name that he provided Sgt. Major Raymond Chandler. I was surprised at how many hits and incidences of attempted scams used with this name. I found all of the pictures that the scammer sent me on various sites. Needless to say that after I found out that I was almost the victim I was embarrassed. The following the day I was suppose to send him a package. He had orginally told me that a courier from the defense department Alan Thomas would be coming to my home to retrieve the package. At the last moment, the courier had to fly to Ghana on an emergency (to deliver a package to another soldier). I was given a po box to send the package and the courier would retrieve it from there then take it to Afghanistan and deliver it to the soldier. I decided to pretend that I sent the package. The scammer asked me for the tracking number. I gave him a fictitious tracking number. He informed me that some of the numbers and letters were missing. (I have all of the correspondences and will submit them if requested). To make a long story short after playing with him I sent him a image of the animal that I thought he represented and told him that I knew that he was a scam artist.
While corresponding with this person I was also in communication with another scammer his name is Sgtbjfischel. I immediately told him that I thought that he was a scammer. He said he could prove that he was not by calling me. Needless to say he did not call me.
I am somewhat concern because I gave the first scammer my address as I thought that he was the real deal. I have cctv around my property and I do not live alone. Maybe he will not attempt to make further contact with me.
Thanks for allowing me to submit my story. I hope that I can help someone before it's too late. If you need further information from me feel free to contact me.
Last edited by webflower on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: close call

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Can you please post the email address of that scammer and the address to ship to (accomplice or "mule")? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

webflower
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby webflower » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks for your responses. I almost feel vindicated. The email addresses were paulchandler@yahoo.com. His username was usarmyman8383. The mules email address was alanthomas@yahoo.com. I have the po box info if you need it.

alanthomas@yahoo.com avatar

We Found a Match
Alan Thomas

Male
Online Profiles: 15+
Photos & Videos: 1+
Last edited by minerva on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add other info

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Yes, please :) also phone numbers, any further associate contacts´ names, emails, numbers help :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

webflower
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer's phone number/email address

Postby webflower » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 pm

This is the mobile phone # that I received from scammer 469-893-0527 and another email address:
Paul Chandler <segtmajpaulchandler@yahoo.com>

webflower
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby webflower » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Many of the pictures that are posted here of the real Sgt. Maj. Raymond F.Chandler are the same photos that were sent to me by the scammer.

almost_bit
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby almost_bit » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 am

Don't be concerned about him having your address.

He is only interested in you as long as he thinks he can get money. Once he realizes that he won't, he'll lose interest. Your address is of no value to him.

Just drop him. If he tries to contact you, ignore him. He'll disappear.

Glad you realized what he is before you sent any money.

Don't feel embarrased. Look at it this way - you outsmarted him. And by posting his details you'll help others.

Almost_bit
Do NOT bait your own scammer!
___
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Keron Bills,keron_bills@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972318628 Keron B
Dreams:I would like to have a happy marriage with my soul mate and settle down with her
About Me:About me!!! I want to be happily in love and in a committed long-term relationship. I am a Very successful handsome man, who is Very Warm, Caring, Loving, Romantic, Affectionate, Devoted in a 1 on 1 relationship, looking for a woman who shares my personalities & interests, for a long term relationship, .I'm a genuinely kind and intelligent gentleman. I have a wide variety of interests, but the woman I seek doesn't necessarily need to share all of them. It would be nice, however, if we could learn to appreciate some of each others interests. I am sometimes very picky in who I am looking for because I want the Very best woman for myself. I also fall in love with the right woman very quickly. I want to pamper, spoil my girlfriend/wife to be, I want to be pampered as well. It should be a relationship where we BOTH give 100% to each other..I am very open to meeting women of different faiths, who are(like me)looking for a long term relationship, leading to marriage or remarriage in the future.... My favorite color is purple..I have a very good sense of humor. That's probably the first thing friends and coworkers would say about my personality. I am seeking a woman who has a sense of humor

This is Keron from Tagged.I really like you and i want us to us to be more serious with each other.I am a warm Hearted, Spiritual person, looking to open up my Heart to share with another. I Love life,and can't wait to get up each and every morning, exploring all that God has too offer to us. Enjoying this journey with another is the blessing that I have been missing lately, my mate, Friend, and absolute Lover. I am kind,caring, fun, expressive, loyal, Responsible, Faithful,Passionate when the hour strikes.I feel that relationship is the most important thing in ones life, yet it is not always easy. listening, understanding two individuals takes some efforts, yet it can be worth it.I am new to all these online dating services and i want to meet my soul mate here since people do get theirs so i believe and have the faith that i can so get mine.i will love to get to know you more and we can see what the life gets for us.you have a very pretty smile and i like your profile very much..i will love to trade my yahoo personal im and same as my email address with you so we can chat or email each other since am not on here often.I want us to be more serious and i have told you that i will be home in 2 months time so if we are more serious i will fly down to you and we plan about the future.Take care and wish you all the best.
xoxoxoxoxox

Received: from [66.59.230.42]
Services: Confirmed proxy server

ImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jones Thomas Chandler, col_thoms003@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:33 pm

badoo.com/01220991774
Jones Thomas Chandler 47, Dallas, TX
About me
I like sport, travel, swimming , fishing beside a river.. I am looking for a loving soul-mate who will accommodate my dislike for housework, a sense of adventure, a zest for living and not afraid to grab life with both hands, someone who is not frightened of a challenge, i. e me! Ultimately, left with a single wonderful kid,, l never for one believe on internet dating until l was convinced beyond … any atom of doubt by a colleague here, who his love life was transformed by a woman he met on here probably on this site, i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful and so i decided to give it a trial
Looking for
all l need here is honest woman who is going to love and cares for me as am with all her heart,. l need
someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving wants a lifetime of pinioning, sincere, honest, passionate

thanks for the reply do you use yahoo im,here is mine col_thoms003@yahoo.com,please give me yours for a better chat

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:06 pm

His e-mail - Keron Bills keron_bills@yahoo.com leads to his fake FB profile

http://www.facebook.com/keron.bills.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keron Bills
Worked at Construction Consultant

this face is there-

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

foreverone61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby foreverone61 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 pm

I am new to this and not sure where to go from here, but I came across this site and relized that I have been scamed by this person, I believe he used me to scam other people, he used the fact that he had a son who needed help or that his commander needed help, and he needed me to pick up money and send it to his commander and I have gone to the police but have gotten no where with this. I have cut off all contact. I am embaresed and sadden that this has happened. any advise.

He would contact me by way of match R. Cahndler and than yahoo messanger from rogerchandler32@yahoo.com, he also sent me a couple of e-mails, and messages on my cell phone, the number on the cell showed up as 924-664-06 and 924-661-04

thank you
foreverone61

Return to “Military scams”