It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Hookey
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby Hookey » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 am

He has him self a new Email ID and tagged profile .. :evil:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972986441" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chandlerjames561@yahoo.com

Hi gorgeous, I was just surffering through the site and i come across your profile. I'm james chandler from texas USA. I work for the United State army. But right now am on deployment to iraq for peace making. coming home safe soon...i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful and so i decided to give it a trial.., i saw your profile, i was very amazed and feel of hope that you're everything have been searching for, i like your sense of humor and i hope we can start something out of nothing and make it real forever...am very caring ,honest and down to heart man who like making dinner for my woman....l need..someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, ppl l like me chandler passionate, am out here just to give a trial,l hope l find a soul mate too.all l need here is honest woman whos goona love and cares for me with all her heart......l just hoped talk better on yahoo chat to get to know each other better..........Here is my Id......chandlerjames561 at yahoo dot com am online now hope to chat with you soonest.... THANKS chandler .. (NOTE AGE IS JUST A NUMBER IN A RELATIONSHIP & TIME IS TOO SHORT TO WASTE I CARE FOR HONEST WOMAN) & DISTANCE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IN A RELATIONSHIP WHAT MATTER MOST IS LOVE. THANKS AGAIN....get back to me on yahoo as chandlerjames561 at yahoo dot com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

chandler.raymond53@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 pm

netlog
chandler_raymond53
chandler raymond
50 years old - male - United States

my yahoo Address is chandler.raymond53@yahoo.com
am online now please lets chat
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 am

chandler10005@yahoo.com

Chandler R
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me:
I am an easy going man who believes that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. I have a friendly sense of humor already knowing that... no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. i love social outings, adventure and view of nature. I am a single father of a very pretty daughter who is the most beautiful thing in my world right now . I like social outings, swimming, fishing trips and the sea side most. you can be sure that I’m not mr perfect and I don’t expect you to be so be yourself and if your heart just skipped for a slight sec as you read this,, then you are the one i have been waiting for….lol

Image Image

migente.com
chandler10005
Sex: Male
Last Login: :-o 11 hours ago

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 pm

chrischandler13@ymail.com

tagged.com
Chris C
Last Active: 2 hours ago

you can reach for me @ chrischandler13@ymail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm

chrischandler13@ymail.com

Chris Chandler
Worked at Department of Defense (DOD)
Studied at Aurburn University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Jackson, Mississippi

Image Image

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 pm

hello how you doing pls can you pls add me up and tell me about yourself dear

Received: from [109.169.76.222]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012

IP: 109.169.76.222
ISP: Iomart Hosting Limited
Organization: Thrust VPS
Services: Suspected network sharing device

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:54 am

yet another dumbass on dating72:

chan2012

United States
State:
California
City:
Los Angeles
Zip Code:

junkmail:
I am Raymond Chandler born and raised in Whittier,California and my military education includes Non-commissioned Officer Education System, M60A3 and M1/M1A1 Tank Master Gunner Course, Battle Staff NCO Course, First Sergeant Course, Basic Instructor Training, Total Army Instructor Trainer Course, Small Group Instructor Trainer Course, Video Tele-Training Instructor Trainer Course, Army Management Staff Course, Garrison Command Sergeant Major Course and various other professional development courses also my civilian education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in public administration from Upper Iowa University.For better conversation I am id as raymondchandler511@gmail.com waiting to read from you there.

Cheers...........

also uses raymondchandler511@yahoo.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

chandlermax990@yahoo.co

Postby BrightStar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 am

chandlermax990@yahoo.co

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5980087690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chandler M
Dernière activité : il y a un jour
Consultations de profil : 32 fois
Phrase d'accroche : happiness and God fearing also helps a lot in a relationship. I may stop here for now hope to here from you too..TAKE CARE.chandlermax990@yahoo.co
Membre depuis : le 8 décembre, 2012
Statut relationnel : Célibataire
Intérêts : Potes, Les rendez-vous, Une relation sérieuse
Religion : Chrétien(ne)
Orientation : Hétéro

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:39 am

Confirmed Ghana

Profile on Tagged DELETD :twisted:

please can you send me your yahoo id so dat we can chat ok or you add me chandlermax990@yahoo.com

Received: from [197.251.189.192] by web126004.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:15:15 PST

IP: 197.251.189.192
Hostname: 197.251.189.192
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mik_joe@rocketmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:09 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5970761499
Chandler
51, New York, NY
Ethnicity: Native American

this is my yahoo msg mik_joe@rocketmail.com

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Thelson Chandler thelsonchandler@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm

EMAIL: thelsonchandler@yahoo.com

MUGU STOMPING GROUNDS: idating4you

Thelson
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

48 years old

Horoscope:
Libra
Body Type:
about average
Weight:
130 lbs (59 kg) :mrgreen: (**Not likely, judging by the pic he stole)
Height:
5’1” (154 cm) :mrgreen:
Hair color:
blonde (Yet the man in the picture has grayish white hair)
Eye color:
blue
Education:
masters
other profession
Marital Status:
single
Ethnicity:
white / caucasian
Children:
none
Smoking:
no way
Drinking:
Never
Spoken Languages:
English, Spanish, Italian, German
About Characteristics Looking for

About

I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

Living:
alone
Nationality:
Canada
Religion:
Christian / Catholic

MUGU IP:

IP: 197.251.140.85
Decimal: 3321597013
Hostname: 197.251.140.85
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
State/Region: Greater Accra

City: Accra

PHOTO OF INNOCENT SOLDIER STOLEN AND USED BY THIS MUGU:

MUGU JUNK MESSAGES:

I am new to the dating site and I am here seeking for a woman to love and marry and what about you ..

XXXX: Where are you?
Thelson Chandler: Am in the room now. and also where are you..?
XXXX: But where is the room? You in the USA now?
Thelson Chandler: I am in WestAfrica now at war not in usa and i thought i told you before
XXXX: No you never told me where you were.
XXXXX I didn't know that we were at war with West Africa. lol
Thelson Chandler: No we are not with war there they are haing civilians problems not with usa they are having ith them
XXXX: Which country
Thelson Chandler: Afghanistan
XXXXX: You are in Afghanistan (***I think mugu should study his geology better lol Can't be here and in West Africa at once. lol)
Thelson Chandler: yes
XXXX: Where is your home when you aren't deployed over seas?
Thelson Chandler: I was living in USA Florida Miami (What happened to Toronto Canada!??! :liar: )
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 am

So THAT'S who my mugu stole the pic from! Thanks!

Oh and he's hillarious! Check this out...

Thelson Chandler: I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. But I am not religious I hope you okay with that.. and also tell me have you ever been in a relationship before and also do you have kids.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 am

MORE Thelson Chandler JUNK:

Thelson Chandler: I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,diceive,lie or been played games with in my life.

Thelson Chandler: Yes you right.I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people,infact the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u dont u think so ?

Thelson Chandler: Well, as a matter of fact I studied a double major, Actuarial Science and Insurance in School And also Catering and graduated with a good grade of Second Class Upper Division, I loved the course cos my father was a very good instrument to my success in school hence I was one of the lecturers best choice amongst the females, not a bragg there ! ,only letting u know.

Thelson Chandler: yes i was.I like reading a lot , infact meta physics novels especially by Tuesday TOM Clacy I love cooking , playing sqaush and watching basket ball and talk shows like OPrah Winfrey talk show in the Harpo Studio.. I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I dont like loquacious men ,I also dont like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation.I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love beign truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need to know about me and would love to read same in reciprocity to ensure a suitable ground for a start of this relationship.
"Scam signs"

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gibson Stanford, gibson.stanford@aol.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5982089932
Gibson S
52, New York, NY

Hi my dearest,thanks so much for your massage I am very glad to read your massage..my dearest can you pls tell me more about yourself,what is your Nationality, what is your job and your position in your working place and everything you think I need to know about you as your good friend. Sorry if I ask too much Question just want to know my new friend better, I am an American National and a top senior army officer and I will tell you more about myself too when I get your reply and please do send me your private email Address and please tell me more about your country. Do have a pleasant day and stay blessed. I wait for your reply gibson.stanford@aol.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rudcil Niesel, rudcil.niesel@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 am

person.com
USER ID: 6871396
Nickname: wizkid15
Name: Raymond Fetcher Chandler
State/Region: New York
City: New York
I'm waiting for romantic and fragile person, with the optimistic attitude to life. I want to find a woman who knows how to take care of a man and make him feel wanted. I would like my partner to be caring and understanding. I do not wish to be one to own my partner I wish to be a companion of my partner. I hope to meet a serious, reliable, loving, caring, family-minded woman, who can value and respect a man who is by his side. I'd like to find my the only one woman to create a strong happy family

wizkid15: hello how are you, am so sorry i am not here
thats why it took so long to reply.........................here is my yahoo email
rudcil.niesel @ yahoo .com

Received: from [199.114.222.194]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 02:36:54 -0800 (PST)

IP: 199.114.222.194
Organization: MadeIT
Services: Confirmed proxy server

Thank you also, as i will love to know more about you also can you send me picture of you and i will also send mine too......... we can start from there and we can also chat on yahoo messenger
Raymond

Return to “Military scams”