It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
qwertz1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Sernau jsernau@live.com

Postby qwertz1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Sooo, Hallo erst mal an alle,
Ich bin dann das neuste Opfer dieser "Dame". Darum habe ich das Forum hier auch gefunden... zum Glück rechtzeitig. Danke an dieser Stelle an kawamichi.
Nichtsdestotrotz sind erstaunliche Parallelen ihrer neuen Geschichte zu den hier bereits geposteten:
Neuerdings nennt sie sich Romey Wolfgang, hat eine GMX Email und kommt aus Manchester. Sie spricht und schreibt nur bescheiden deutsch, lebt alleine, da ihre Mutter in Nigeria für eine chinesische Bekleidungsfirma arbeitet (Zitat Romey: my mum left UK Last january to Nigeria.. she is working with a chinese company that makes clothes label as contract staff..) :roll:
Ihr Vater ist gestorben als sie 12 Jahre alt war und ihrer Mutter soll ein wohl Trinkproblem haben und sie hat nicht unbedingt das beste Verhältniss zu ihr. Sie raucht angeblich nicht, aber auf diversen Bildern ist sie mit Kippe zu sehn.
Dann kamen mit einer Mails auch verschiedene Fotos einer jungen Frau, die wie ich gestehn muss, schon sehr gut aussahen. Wie ich nach etwas Recherche nun aber rausgefunden habe ist die Dame ein süßes kleines Erotiksternchen mit Künstlernamen "Annabell Angel".
Ja und wenn man dann diese Info erst mal hat ist es auch ein Leichtes, hunderte sexy Fotos zu finden ... Zu meinem Erstaunen auch die Bilder aus einem Disneypark (wiederum danke an kawamichi, hab genau die gleichen Fotos bekommen) auf denen sie doch mal etwas mehr an hat und recht seriös rüberkommt.
Soweit erst mal mit meinem Bericht. Mal abwarten, wann die Bitte nach Geld kommt ...

Gruß an alle

^^
Sooo, Hello Once all,
I'll be the latest victim of this "lady". That's why I found the forum here also ... luckily in time. Thank you at this point Kawamichi.
Nonetheless, striking parallels to the story of their new here already posted:
Recently she called Wolfgang Romey has a GMX email and comes from Manchester. She speaks and writes only modestly German, living alone since her mother in Nigeria working for a Chinese clothing company (quote Romey: my mum left UK to Nigeria last january .. she is working with a chinese company that makes clothes label as contract staff. .): roll:
Her father died when she was 12 years old and her mother should have a drinking problem and she's probably not be the best proportion to her. She smokes allegedly not, but it is to see various images with dump.
Then with a mail came several photos of a young woman who looked like I must confess, very good. As I found out after some research now but the lady is a sweet little star with erotic artist named "Annabell Angel".
Yes and if you have this info only times it is easy to find hundreds of sexy photos ... To my amazement, the images of a Disney park (again thanks to Kawamichi, have exactly the same photos get) to which it has some pretty serious and a little more to come off.
As far as first with my report. We'll see when the request comes to money ...

Greetings to all
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited in Google translation.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Welche Emailaddresse? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Bawa - aishabawa20@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Header:
Received: from [41.215.160.190] by web140203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:07:53 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
ISP Provider: Millicom Ghana Limited

Email:
I am secure, confident and comfortable with where I'm at in life right now. I am independent a. I am looking for a true man that knows how to treat a woman. I know how to treat a man and I'm looking forward to meeting someone special. I wont spend my time arguing or fighting about anything, I want to live a happy peaceful life and enjoy it to the fullest. A man with a loving heart and kind words could complete me. I hope to meet someone that enjoys some of the things I enjoy. I hope you believe in destiny, because I do, and I know that I will find you...and you will find me. I am not in a big rush. Lets get to know each other...Friendship first! Good sense of humor is a must!!Love movies, going out for dinner, spending time with family and friends, decorating, spending days, watching (some) sports, outdoor concerts, art, museums and I play golf and tennis..i enjoy going out for shopping,dancing and a lot.

Picture:

FishMeetFish
Aisha12 Profile:
Am looking for a real man who will love me and take good care of me
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and i know that i will find you...and you will find me. i am not in a big rush. lets get to know each other...friendship firstartbecause i doconfident and comfortable with where im at in life right now. i am independent a. i am looking for a true man that knows how to treat a woman. i know how to treat a man and im looking forward to meeting someone special. i wont spend my time arguing or figdancing and alot...decoratinggoing out for dinnergood sense of humor is a musti am securei want to live a happy peaceful life and enjoy it to the fullest. a man with a loving heart and kind words could complete me. i hope to meet someone that enjoys some of the things i enjoy. i hope you beleive in destinylove moviesmuseums and i play golf and tennis..i enjoy going out for shopingoutdoor concertssomespending daysspending time with family and friendssportswatching

About Me
I am secure, confident and comfortable with where Im at in life right now. I am independent a. I am looking for a true man that knows how to treat a woman. I know how to treat a man and Im looking forward to meeting someone special. I wont spend my time arguing or fighting about anything, I want to live a happy peaceful life and enjoy it to the fullest. A man with a loving heart and kind words could complete me. I hope to meet someone that enjoys some of the things I enjoy. I hope you beleive in destiny, because I do, and I know that I will find you...and you will find me. I am not in a big rush. Lets get to know each other...Friendship first! Good sense of humor is a must!!Love movies, going out for dinner, spending time with family and friends, decorating, spending days, watching (some) sports, outdoor concerts, art, museums and I play golf and tennis..i enjoy going out for shoping,dancing and alot...

mod comment: picture shows Annabelle Angel
yahoo avatar shows Yuliana Avalos
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Annabelle Angel

Postby ebnressler » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 am

Gifted Love - gifted_love1@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.218.198.0] by web164901.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Nov 2012 10:20:15 PST

IP:
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
Hi XXX, I apologize about my lateness to respond to your email.Its been a busy week for me which is the reason for that but I wanna know if you are still Available or around so we can correspond.I hope to hear from you soon and take care.

Picture:
idating4you
masala531 profile
Cable, Ohio, United States
Looking for a man between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Capricorn
Body Type:about average
Weight:134 lbs (61 kg)
Height:5’7” (170 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:brown
Education:some college
Marital Status:never married
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:none
Smoking:no way
Drinking:Never
Spoken Languages:English

tags:
dear, attentive, pretty, faithful, nature-loving, passionate, family man /woman, nice-looking, open minded, romantic

About
I am sociable, proper and intelligent.I like to be just in any situation.I am kind and responsible, purposeful and reliable.I love children and I like to be busy with something, I don't like to waste time.
Living:with parents
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / other
Income:less than 10.000

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

Name used = Ella Booth

email addy = ellabooth86@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.58.13.210
IP Host: 41.58.13.210
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 41.58.13.210
Continent: Africa (AF)
State: Lagos
City: Lagos
ISP: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Organization: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Time zone: Africa/Lagos
IP Address Lookup related for 'My IP' 41.58.13.210
Continent Lat/Lon: 7.18805 / 21.09361
Country Lat/Lon: 10 / 8
City Lat/Lon: (6.4531) / (3.3958)

header =

Received: from [41.58.13.210] by web162106.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 Nov 2012 10:19:08 PST

email sent =

thanks for taking your tiime in writting back to me...Yes ,am still on that dating site ,kinda new on there tho just sign up last night ...

My name is Ella ,i am 29 years old,Am single with no kids, Height: 5'4",Weight: 110 lbs,Measurements: 32B-27-35,Hair Color: brunette,Eye Color: blue,Bust Size 32 inches. Hips 35 inches. Waist 27 inches, I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with..

I feel i should tell you more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.

My interests and hobbies...I like watching movies,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.

My favorites are ,sandwitch,cheese burger,french toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie, Fav color: Blue.

Likes...I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.

Dislikes...I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I need someone who is a communicator and enjoys engaging in conversation on a variety of topics. No games don't have time for it. Life is too short.... If you are willing to trust in a person when all others tell you to go against it, If you are willing to risk getting your heart broken because you believe in that other person, Then that is true love.. I want someone that is caring, honest, loving likes to spend time with his family, a good listener and have no problem expressing his feelings and the things he wants out of a relationship and life, trust worthly, does not cheat.... I just want a long term relationship to get settle down and have time for my soul mate and show him love and care..

I am a lips and eyes person..I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul..I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word..I am drawn to smiling eyes.& lips?and why lips?because i'm such a big fan of a kiss...

I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing,Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.

Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Ella.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia

Profile there =

Username: jenniferdale
Name: jennifer

Name used = Jennifer Dale

email addy = jennydale83@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

P Address: 69.26.174.161
Hostname: 69.26.174.161
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: California
IP City: Santa Monica
IP Latitude: 34.0256
IP Longitude: -118.4716
Organization: Xeex

header =

Received: from [69.26.174.161] by web161405.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:28:32 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

you look good so where are you from and what are you looking for

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Rosemary Charming - rosemary_charming@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.215.160.201] by web161003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:54:29 PST

IP:
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
ISP Provider: Millicom Ghana Limited

Email:
thanks for the mail, any way am also Rosemary by name and is nice to hear from you and i will be so glad to have some instant chatting with you so that i can ask you more questions. I'm very sensitive, tender and passionate person. I strive to create a family. I am able to find the path to the gates of paradise, if I'll feel love in my heart. I am looking for a man older than me, because such man knows what does he want and knows what he needs, so I think his values are the same as mine.

Pictures:
YouDate
rosemary_charming's Profile

Personal Details
Looking for: Man
About myself: I'm good, nice and honest woman. I'm open with people. I enjoy meeting new people. I'm very friendly.Sweet, optimistic, intelligent, caring and honest, that is me. I have a sense of humor, easy going woman, with good values and family-oriented at the same time.I am a lovely, outgoing and energetic young girl. Although I am young, I am emotionally mature. I am confident about my inside and outside. Am I attractive in your eyes? I come here just want to find my special love. If you are the special one, please contact me. I am here waiting for you.

Basic Information
Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Languages: English
Referred by: Online Banner Ad

Physical Appearance
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Body Type: Slim
Body art: Visible tattoo
Best feature: Lips
Weight: 81 lbs (36.7 Kg)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:04 am

Full Name
abigirlmoney
About me
Come from
Ghana
Registered
Yesterday, 3:35 pm
City, State, Province
accra
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
banker
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

abigirl: So what's the lesson here? I’d love to offer you a bite-sized nugget of melt-in-my-mouth wisdom that‘s oh-so-Pinterestable. But really, t.
Email: abigirlmoney_2500@yahoo.com

IP: 41.218.235.153 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 am

yahoo avatar uses pics of Ann Angel (diff. girl): http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p297620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Alice Lora, alice.lora13@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 am

also uses Alice Lora, alice.lora13@yahoo.com

IP address 50.22.192.195 - Sodtlayer, proxy

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Fisher; <janetfisher500@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Username: jan4ever

Email: janetfisher500@yahoo.com

User IP 50.117.61.251

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
Janet fisher

About me
I'm looking for someone I can have a good time with, who enjoys similar interests, or different ones. I'm almost always up for a challenge. I don't like winning all the time. I love to play games or cards with friends, or just stay at home and watch a movie. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind a tiny figured girl because I'll probably never be full figured, I'm happy with the way I am and don't let anything stop me from being the fun-loving, loyal person my family and friends have made me become. I have been stepping out of my comfort-zone a lot lately with traveling around the country. Its definently hard to be alone but I have a great support system waiting for me when i'm ready to go back there.I have a fairly"strong" personality. I am very kind and soft hearted, yet I am quite blunt, and I am not afraid of confrontation. I do not go out looking for confrontation though. Some words that my friends have used to describe me are: funny, inspiring, thoughtful, outgoing, sweet, "honest to a fault", fashionable, interesting, and creative.I have many friends, but a select few that are very good friends. I love trying new things. I love to travel. I enjoy going to new restaurants. I have always wanted to try sky diving, and try other daring things. I have a variety of interests, but a few of my favorite things include: Running, shopping, getting ready, old movies, traveling, baking, watching sports, rainy weather, meeting new people, and anything that allows me to be creative. Enough about me! I am looking for a healthy, fun, and possibly a serious relationship. I do not have a type as far as appearances go, but I am defintely looking for someone who has a sense of humor, is kind, caring, fairly outgoing, and is open to new experiences. I believe that honesty and trust are the most important things in a relationship. I want someone who enjoys just spending time together no matter where we are or what we are doing. I want someone who might teach me something or introduce me to something I have never done. I believe that relationships should be equal, in that no one should have the upper hand. There should not be a struggle for control, and the relationship should be balanced with friends and family. I am looking for a long term(possibly forever) relationship. Is it with you?

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Augusta Georgia

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
buisness owner

Yahoo avatar

Email & YA give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/janet.fisher.7921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Ann Angel

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:51 pm

email=> Tagged:
Janet F
Last Active: 3 months ago
Tagline: I NEEDED A SERIOUS LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP
Basic Info: 32, Female, Houston, TX
mind a full figured girl because I'll probably never be tiny, I'm happy with the way I am and don't let anything stop me from being the fun-loving, loyal person my family and friends have made me become. I have been stepping out of my comfort-zone a lot lately with traveling around the country. Its definently hard to be alone but I have a great support system waiting for me when i'm ready to go back there.I have a fairly"strong" personality. I am very kind and soft hearted, yet I am quite blunt, and I am not afraid of confrontation. I do not go out looking for confrontation though. Some words that my friends have used to describe me are: funny, inspiring, thoughtful, outgoing, sweet, "honest to a fault", fashionable, interesting, and creative.I have many friends, but a select few that are very good friends. I love trying new things. I love to travel. I enjoy going to new restaurants. I have always wanted to try sky diving, and try other daring things. I have a variety of interests, but a few of my favorite things include: Running, shopping, getting ready, old movies, traveling, baking, watching sports, rainy weather, meeting new people, and anything that all

Naijapals:
Janet fisher
29,female
Augusta Ga, United states.
Last logged in on Mar. 14th '13 09:05 PM

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 pm

This is NOT Ann Angel, this Annabelle Angel. Those are 2 different models, please pay attention, as this is not the first time her pics are placed in Ann Angel's topic and I have to move. ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Name used = Sunny Diana

email addy = sunnydiana2@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

IP Address: 37.130.224.22
Hostname: 2582e016.rdns.100tb.com
IP Country: United Kingdom
ISP Provider: Hosting Services

header =

Return-Path: <sunnydiana2@yahoo.com>
Received: from [37.130.224.22] by web140402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:19:47 PDT

email sent =

I was born in Ghana about 26yrs ago well, i am the only child of my parents...My dad is from united state of America thats
what i was told from my mum and my mum is from Ghana as well so i can truly say am mixed race since my parents comes from different ,countries with different culture. I have stayed with my mum all my years and i have never seen my dad before.my mum is the only family i have. my mum has done well to cater for me,all my days in Ghana since there is no one to cater for me in Ghana so am doing my degree course in nursing in one of the university here.well is my dream to become one of the greatest nurses designer in the world.well i like to sing,swim and dance so i can boldly say that is my hobbies during my leisure times since .I guess my favorite activity is just having great conversation with someone I care about..since i learn that from my mum..

i am a God fearing person,and believes that with God all things are possible.He is my greatest inspiration,my center, my
focus and i try each and everyday to live for him..it's not easy because we are humans and have a sinful nature but i do
try...The way I do is through prayers, devotions..and just talking with Him everyday, asking for His protection and hedge
around me..To keep my eyes-focused on Him..Marriage is also an opportunity from him until the time when that gift is given
to me, I make the most of every opportunity.....
well concerning my marital status i can truly say am single and looking for my soul mate. i want someone who i can build the
future with , since i don't want to repeat the mistake my mum did after she got married to my dad. Someone who will be there
in terms of happiness, sorrows and hard times. someone who will be caring,honest,faithful,understanding,loving,caring and
romantic to me Well i will be relocating to where i found my love and as matter of fact i will live the rest of my live with that person.

I am energetic, fun ,spontaneous with diverse personality..I have seen the best and worst in life..I find beauty in everything.
I am always eager to learn new things...I am the type of person who is always positive, I don ' t like to be around negative
people....People come to me when they need someone to talk to, I am a good listener, I don't offer advice when I don't know
what to say, I just listen. Sometimes that is all they need just someone to listen.....I am caring, I would give my life for
anyone..kids,friends(don't have much friends), spouse should I be blessed to have one someday....I have a lot of love to share
and give.......
I am loyal, I would always support whatever decision was made, I may not agree with it but I will support it as long as I am
allowed to voice my concern also. I am not the type to argue, I will state my thoughts and concerns but I DON'T like to
argue....I am understanding, probably too much at times,and its has cost me some pain but I wouldn't change it for
anything.....I am also very trusting, and again that too has cost me, but its important to me to have trust in a relationship.. I
have tried not to be so trusting but its just not in my nature. I just can't do it....I can come off as a bit shy at times but once you
get to know me I will open up..lol..
I believe in respecting one anther's feelings and accepting people as they are; trying to see the good in everyone. Being
honest and having integrity are also incredibly important to me and helps to develop the trust that is necessary between a
man and woman...!

How long have you been using this site? Have You been on any dates from the site yet??Are you not having any luck in you
search so far??how many people are you hooking up with from this site?etc..tell me all i need to know about you..i will do the
same as well and we go from there...Anything you would like to know about me..you have some questions..feel free to
ask...well I have to go now..Reply to my regular e-mail address.sunnydiana2@yahoo.com I'm new to the site and don't use it
much! i haven't uploaded my pic yet...send a message to my email address...i will send u some pics...thanks

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
I am Sunny Diana and i am 28years of age.I'm from chile,i have spend some years in the UK embarking on my school while living with my father before i relocated to Ghana :liar: were my mother is residing .I am a simple girl with simple needs.My height is 5.6.I was born and raise in a happy family.I am loving and caring,faithful and honest,respectful lady and a God fearing lady.I enjoy all kinds of music.I do enjoy cooking too and am a good cook.

Name used = Sunny Diana

email addy = sunnydiana2@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 173.193.202.116
Hostname: us9.anonymox.net <----- MODS - is this a proxy server?
IP Country: United States
IP Region: Illinois
IP City: Chicago
Organization: Hosting Services
ISP Provider: SoftLayer Technologies

header =

Return-Path: <sunnydiana2@yahoo.com>
Received: from [173.193.202.116] by web140402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 02 Apr 2013 04:39:16 PDT

email sent =

hi dear,
okay thanks for your mail.Am very happy to hear from you again, i have waited for your reply fro a long time and is now that you are sending me the mail am okay with that but i hope you are doing good by the grace of God..I want to ask if you can chat with me so that we can get know each other better..if you don't mine about that please let me know okay..take care and hope to hear from you very soon..goodbye

pic is it's avatar on fish.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”