It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Amos, markamos65@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:22 pm

netlog
markamos65
my email address is.....markamos_88@yahoo.com

Also using "markamos65@yahoo.com"
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Re: Mark Amos, markamos65@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Harry, gen.michael010@live.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:39 pm

netlog
gen_michael010
Michael Harry
55 years old - male - United States
Will like to meet someone honest and be with...I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Harry, michael.harry17@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 pm

netlog
gen_michael010
Michael Harry
came back with 2nd email

michael.harry17@hotmail.com

ardine924
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Harry, michael.harry17@hotmail.com

Postby ardine924 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:46 am

Just not believing this I stopped contact with this person as dag hills and I just got an email from idating4you and now he is ramosbrown206: new pic though, havn't seen this one yet

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ramos Brown, ramosbrown206@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 am

yep, his full email is ramosbrown206@yahoo.com ;)

He pestered me today on idating4you, too! He is on a prey there! :mrgreen:

ramosbrown206 profile

Hazel Park, Michigan, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Gemini
Body Type:about average
Weight:108 lbs (49 kg) :lol:
Height:5’7” (169 cm)
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color:hazel
Education:graduate degree
Marital Status:divorced
Ethnicity:mixed race
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
Well, my dear, I'm Ramos working in the US Army as General :mrgreen: and as am talking with you now am station in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission and also i have been in the army for 30 years now and also i have been in Afghanistan for the past 4 years now as i do have one and half month more to get retired and am ever ready to relocate to where ever my soul mate is and my son is also ever ready relocate to where ever my soul mate is as well, I have one son and he is 14 years old and he's called kelvin . I am 54 years and survive on their own financially. :mrgreen: Like friends and family, I am very fun and meet new friends easily. I love life, love my family and still a little love to share a special woman. Life can be alone without anyone ... I am a person who is very real in life and its "problems. I am honest kind attention, reflection, humor, calm, free thinkers, trust and respect for the lives of others ... .. I am a man who lives life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow because he will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life is heading ... I am looking for someone who loves and cares about me for a long relationship that could lead us to the wedding cam. Although I consider myself a romantic, I do not think life is about passion "of old. This is actually mate more comfortable. I am a nice person who loves people, loves to laugh ..... I am happy to see new places, meeting new people and make new things.I is not a fighter and I say, life is too short, but I value the friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requirements of a relationship, which is honesty and commitment. I love eating out, movies, walks and rest. I love nature, enjoy learning and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures and would know more about .... I love to laugh and enjoy being around people with a good sense of humor. I would also like to thank those who are different and unique, even.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Stealth » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:46 am

Mike, honestly_m10@yahoo.com

This is his Yahoo Avatar....

The avataor photo his very new for him, he must have stolen it just recently.

Perhaps a new look for him?

The post he is originally reported on can be found here, but it's different pictures:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 1&p=281666" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

hacker247
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hacker247 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:32 pm

this exact same person is also using the email addresses

ronny.roland72@yahoo.com

johnson-wood12@live.com

<pic of Jeff Miller>

current yahoo avatar ronny.roland72

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Yep Hacker,

Mugus really love the look of Sgt Aaron Ramos. They love to steal his photos and use them on women. You will find multiple fake people using these photos.

This is the spineless little creep trying to talk to your mom right? I emailed him, pretending to be a potential victim, let's see if he gets in touch with me. If he does, I'm betting he will be all happy to hear from me, go into this big long story about himself, and be oh so interested in getting to know me. ;)
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Fred Cole
Fredcole2003@yahoo.com

For Fred cole's other look see:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 72#p282972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.confirio.com/id/394723" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

47 / Male / Straight / single
Offline. Last online December 15, 2012.

Joined October 2, 2012. From westlake village. Living in Westlake Village, California.

About Me
am a downhearted man,caring man and a good looking man looking for a serious relationship and i love going to beach and meeting new friends and also i like travelling,and also like camping am a trustworthy and straight man and i like to meet a woman is caring,loving and trustworthy

"Scam signs"

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

This man is on tagged, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: m_newton_gary77@live.com

IP adress: 199.58.165.191 - Fast Serv, proxy

His email to me in Spanish ! i cannt read or speak Spanish :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :

Olá queridos

Primeiro devo agradecer-lhe para o seu e-mail. Devo admitir que você realmente uma mulher bonita, e eu acho que o nosso encontro não foi previamente determinado por acaso ou acidente, mas foi a partir de Deus, para que, juntos, seriam capazes de descobrir o plano de Deus para nós. Como você sabe, meu nome é Newton Gary. Eu sou um oficial americano de plantão aqui no Afeganistão. Eu sou 52yrs de idade. Eu sou um viúvo com uma criança. Minha esposa morreu há vários anos. O nome do meu filho é James e ele estuda línguas estrangeiras no Reino Unido. Ele é um menino bom e inteligente, e eu levá-lo a alta estima porque ele é a minha cópia de carbono. Eu vivo a minha própria quota de contratempos, mas apesar de tudo eu nunca desistir grato a Deus por sua graça na minha vida e todas as experiências que eu tive que ter entrado em contato.

Eu sou uma pessoa divertida amorosa, alegre, simpático, as pessoas indo fácil, amigável e apaixonado. Eu gosto de diversão, trabalho, viagens, tem jogos, rir, e. Eu me vejo como um inteligente, mas inofensivo. Meus hobbies incluem música, correr, andar a cavalo, viajar, cozinhar, etc Eu preciso de uma mulher que me ama, ea mulher que vou passar o resto da minha vida, eu acredito que um homem tem a sorte de nunca ter uma mulher ao lado de seu coração. Eu também acredito que a sessão de hoje não aconteceu por acaso ou acidente, mas foi predestinado, de modo que estamos em uma posição para descobrir a nós mesmos. Eu quero alguém que é feliz com sua vida, alguém que está disposto a dedicar a sua vida comigo e eu concordo com ela, e nós compartilhamos a felicidade para sempre. Eu espero que você é a mulher certa para mim, e espero que as portas se reunir e gostaríamos de compartilhar as bênçãos e felicidade em nossa vida. Por favor, não hesite em me dizer mais sobre a sua, é muito mais fácil para enviá-los através de seu e-mail, Mantenha-se seguro e que Deus abençoe você. Espero ouvir de você, e não tenha um dia maravilhoso e esplêndido.

Obrigado.
Newton Gary
-----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

james2k471@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Previously reported by Myra, resurfaced.
Presently scamming on person.com
smith
Texas city
USA

now back with new email
james2k471@yahoo.com

person.com
USER ID: 6784120
Nickname: james2k471
Name: james
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita
I am a very loyal, dependable, reliable, compassionate, sensitive, and down to earth person. I am looking for someone who has integrity, respectable, dependable, reliable, down to earth, compassion, sensitive, communicates well, good sense of humor,
am easy going, love the outdoors and trying new and adventurous activities. I am positive, optimistic, silly and humorous. I think having a good sense of humor is important and fun to have in a relationship. I am very independent and I would like to find some one who is grounded with a good sense of humor and has similar qualities, someone that likes to have fun and be adventurous with, someone who doesn't have expectations on every situation and takes things with acceptance, some one who likes me for the person I am on the inside and not jus
chris2k471: what they see on the outside. I am very affectionate so cuddles and kisses are nice too! Well that is a little about me and what I want and wish all of you luck and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

robert_ramos202012@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:42 am

oasis
robertramos12
Male 59 - United States
Hello Am ramos by name widow I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals alot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together and watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a 1 woman man

robertramos12 says:
hello how are you doing i will be happy to know more about you this is my email robert_ramos202012@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Dukeson, kelvindukeson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:22 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5980685955
Kelvin D
55, Los Angeles, CA

am KELVIN US ARMY pleasure meeting you and how is your XMAS going am waiting for reply thank u again i can your yahoo id so that we can talk much on yahoo dear ..pleasure
kelvindukeson@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

peter.kadre@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 pm

badoo
Ramose, 56
Miami, FL, United States
I am a cheerful, loving, kind and loyal person! I am always diverse and joyful and I like to make people around me happy! I always treat people the way I want to be treated and I am ready to help everyone who needs my help!
Interested in
The ideal woman for me is the one who will love me the way I am, who is honest, loving, caring and understanding. And of course the one who has a good sense of humor

ok this is mine peter.kadre@yahoo.com
i want to add you because I'm not on badoo everyday . so write me yours

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Michael oscar, michael_oscar52@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:17 am

michael_oscar on netlog
Michael oscar
44 years old - male - United States

michael_oscar52@yahoo.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Military scams”