It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jack Morrison aka Jack Marcus, j40k85@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 am

JackMorrison0510 on zorpia

Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
State:Utah
City :Centerville

junkmail:
Hello gorgeous !.,I am Jack,49 and single from Washington DC,working with the u.s army,I'm presently on deployment to Afghan,.i am a down to earth man of high sense of humor,integrity and personality,am interested in a serious relationship, I really need someone to share my dreams and spend my time together with,u look so cute and gorgeous,I will love to kw more about u.if u fancy to chat with me,here is my messenger id (j40k85 at yahoo dot com) add me or send me Ur ID for a better conversation,thanks,I'm waiting on line for u..

Received: from [210.186.124.55] - Malaysia

Hello !
Thanks u for Ur respond to me ,,,, Am jack as you know me ,, A military army from Washington DC, but presently on deployment here in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission ,but be home so soon ,, am single with a son of 15 years old ..i have been single for 3 years now when i lost my late wife ,,I like camping , hiking , snowboarding , motorcycle riding , walking , swimming , running , beach , skating. I'm a passionate and affectionate lady. I love to cuddling up and watch a movies with that special someone. I love to make people laugh share my feelings with them..
I'm looking for down to earth woman who knows what he want out of life. someone who doesn't afraid to try new things and always be there for each other... Honesty , Caring , Loving , Intelligent , Great sense of humor , Motivation , Respectful, Responsible. Trustworthy and Reliable. I will give same in return to my special one. I'm pretty shy at first warm quickly lol. My best color is Blue. Favorite food- Chinese , Pizza , Italian , Mexican , Fast food , Indian.,, i will like to know every thing that is connected to u ,i will like to be in a good and serious relationship with u and i hope that u are still single ,allow me to communicate with u .i hope we can share our thought together ,, get back to me if u are interested ,,
Jack.

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/jack.marcus.733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jack Marcus
Studied at United States Military Academy
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Redmond, Oregon
Male

Im pretty laid back but also a passionate person.Love fitness and a physical life style.Like to go out and have fun but also like to be a home body movies dinner.I'm an intelligent idealist and humanist who appreciates kindness and a generous spirit.I value a good sense of humor and an open mind.I prize affection and communication. I have a full and active life so I need someone who can keep pace.I am a liberal, without apology.I am a man of wit and grace,distressed by bigotry and hypocrisy.I adore my family and friends.

Yahoo avatar:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jack Morrison aka Jack Marcus, j40k85@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:40 am

also on dating72 as sergtkelvin_450

sergtkelvin_450@yahoo.com

United States
State:
Texas
City:
san antonio
Zip Code:
In my own words:
Life is too short to be alone ... We all need love.

Yahoo avatar:

meetme.com/member/47419591
kelvin clark , 47
Russellville, AR
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

lisassq
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lisassq » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 am

He was currently on bbwcupid using the name of jack morrison. email address - j40k85@yahoo.com

bekascammed
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

general Rick ; stateproperties@hotmail.com

Postby bekascammed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 pm

tagged profile pic & messenger avatar:

Originating IP: 190.145.55.171
65.55.111.72 Microsoft Hosting Redmond United States
65.55.111.99 Microsoft Hosting Redmond United States
Originating ISP: Telmex Colombia S.a.
City: Bogotá
Country of Origin: Colombia
" Pleasure to meet with you from Tagged.com‏
Hello beautiful,

I was happy you sent me your email address on Tagged ? I'm Rick a General in the Army service.I will like to meet with you later online after my service here because I'm currently stationed in Iraq for my last mission and since my contract is ending very soon I have made up my mind to meet with some one nice whom I can spend the rest of my life with :shock: send me your pictures too if really you also want to know more about me.hope to here from you soon.bye

Best regards,
Gen.Rick "

bekascammed
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: general Rick ; stateproperties@hotmail.com

Postby bekascammed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:09 pm

" Hello
Thanks for accepting my friendship request
Yes I sent you an email did you checked your mail
I will send to you my pictures after our cnversation here
currently stationed in Iraq for my final mission that's ending very soon for me to returned back to my country
I will like to meet with some one nice after my retirement
I'm a widower :shock: here seeking for a serious partner whom I can spend the rest of my life times together :-o kindly tell me more about your self because I want to get in touched with you from now :-o
what time do you oftenly come online because I will be busy working down here with my soldiers
I want to meet with you at the same time today ?
OK
sound sleep meet with you tomorrow the same time as we met today
Thanks for the chat ..meet with you tomorrow here the same time as we meet today.bye
meet with you tomorrow
bye for now

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:54 pm

The first face gets quite a few hits on google.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

bekascammed
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bekascammed » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 pm

"My dream how are you ?
I have been coming online here each and everyday to check on you online but have not been meeting you online
what's happening ?
I missed you so much and will like to be meeting you here always online so that we can continue with our conversation
I have some few weeks to be coming out from Iraq because my contract mission will soon end for me to be coming back home
are you busy right now may be we can chat later here because I'm also going to have some important conference meeting here with the authorities and the official regarding our departure from here
I want to meet with you in XXX after my retirement
I hope we can chat later when I come online
I'm having some important meeting right now here in our camp
what says your time there too because I will like to know about the time difference
can we meet here later after our meeting
after my meeting
can we meet later here online because I want to have some serious chat with you
I will write to you an email
when i get back from the meeting
Kindly take good care of
your self for me
kiss and hugs
bye for now "

Hello my dream, I returned back late after our conference meeting I told you we were going to have with the authorities and the officials regarding our departure from Iraq? I will wait for you online when I'm less busy from work,take good care of your family there and have a nice day.kiss and hugs,bye for now
Hello
I missed you so much hope we can chat later when you come online.kiss and hugs.bye for now
Darling I have been waiting for you online here hope you are haing nice times there
I just closed from service
I was also thinking so much about you my love
I was here thinking so much about as you left me here lonely after you had your trip
You have been on my mind ever since I met you in my life but did not want you to know about my feelings for you but as for now that you are here with me I want you to know that the kind of love I have for you is very strong
Always lonely and thinking about you actually some times I use to come online all day waiting to see you online
I'm for real my love
I'M SENDING YOU MY PICTURES THROUGH HERE
My darling I was thinking you may come online again to chat with me since.......
but for now I think we can continue with our conversation
I really want to meet with you after my contract mission
sorry about that but you are now back from XXXX we can still chat here
Very soon I will be coming out from Iraq to meet with you in XXXX
babe because I was thinking you might not be all that interested in me
You are such a pretty woman and will like to spend the rest of my life times together with you as husband and wife :shock:
I also care so much about my work
My work keeps me so much busy all the time day and night but since I'm retiring from the Army I will like to meet with you by this month ending :shock:
Alright hope we can meet this month
Darling you are right in two days :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
we are having a conference meeting here in our camp and this regards our coming home from Iraq
Most of our troops are already out from Iraq
I have some personally properties here which I will like to send home before coming to meet with you in XXX
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Alright that will be better but I have some stuffs in my boxes which I want to use them in XXX
My files and with some funds which I discovered during my mission :thinking:
I mean some funds in the boxes and including my files thats all
I want to send to your home if possible because I have made up my mind to relocate without going back to the states :-o
I think we can solve this once and for all my love
I have $25 million dollars in my package
I want to spend this funds and my files to your home
I'm not kidding
I'm serious about what I'm telling you my love
I have already package the funds in boxes
I will like a diplomat from the states to meet with me here so that I can handle my boxes to him
The diplomat is the one who will come with my boxes to meet with you in XXX
A diplomat who will come to meet with you with my package
his name is Antonio Ermirio
An international diplomat :shock: who lives in the states
I have some meeting I will email you after our meeting ok
nieibe :-o ( means " there" Yoruba tribe :) Nigerian)
after the meeting
after the meeting ok
I hope you understand
chat later.ok
kiss and hugs..." :applause: :applause: :applause:

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 am

Tel. number: (202) 688-7947)
E-mail: j40k85@yahoo.com

Badoo.

Jack, 49
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, 39-54
Washington, DC, United States
Interests

8 interests:
Neue Technologien Motocykle Sociology Extreme Mulheres Mahjong Glasgow Literatura

About me
Im pretty laid back but also a passionate person. Love fitness and a physical life style. Like to go out and have fun but also like to be a home body movies dinner. I'm an intelligent idealist and humanist who appreciates kindness and a generous spirit. I value a good sense of humor and an open mind. I prize affection and communication. I have a full and active life so I need someone who can keep pace. I am a liberal, without apology. I am a man of wit and grace, distressed by bigotry and hypocrisy.

Interested in
I am looking for someone who is a firm believer in strong family values and loyal to his family and children. I want someone who has a fun personality willing to meet new people and someone who doesn't mind staying home and cuddling up with a good movie on a cold Friday night. Someone who has a strong work ethic and is not afraid to help around the house if you love to cook even better we can cook together and create new experiences together. What I want most right now is someone to have fun with and laugh with it and someone who will enjoy me being around his children and someone who will enjoy being around my children.
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single

Sexuality:
I'm straight

Appearance:
175cm (5'9''), 71kg (157lbs), athletic body, black hair and blue eyes.

Living:
By myself

Children:
Already have

Smoking:
Non-smoker

Drinking:
Socially

Education:
College/University

Languages:
English (Fluent)

Work:
military. I have a reasonable income.

Badoo message:

Jack — Friday, 25 January 2013 08:27 AM
Hi
I hope I'm not mistaken taking this bold step to write you first.. i believe that friendship and love can be found anywhere in the globe...as far as commitment, love,understanding is there... I admire your profile and i will like to know more about u,here is my email if you don't mind a chat with me on my private email{j40k85 at yahoo dot com} or you can txt me on here (202) 688-7947)Hope to read from you soon.Thanks.Jack

Acta est fabula.

CA_Swan
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CA_Swan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Scott Miller
Facebook
Same Image as above
Sent friend request, no message.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005385210391" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image shows up on several scam sites.

CA_Swan
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby CA_Swan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 pm

One of the pics in the newly created profile for Scott Miller was also used by Rick above.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Truly despicable using images of soldiers for scamming.

I didn't find the group picture of the Scott profile, but one photo is connected to Scott Miller, Cris Taylor and Jack Morrison.

As of this time, Scott Miller has 2 "friends" both women.
Claims to have attended college at James Madison University in Virginia, and High School in Daytona Beach,living in Kabul Afghanistan and hometown of Tampa, Florida.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm

his FB pics
lead to here

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi5 and tagged

Moti G

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Profile Views: 92 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American :indian:
Orientation: Straight

dear my name is Dario, a USA Army i will resign soon from army i need a serious relationship with you. right now am here in Afghanistan camp, if your interested you can write back to me. Regards Dario

please dont forget to tell me more about you?

oh thats good well dear nice to meet you
i join this site 3 days now
my reason why join it
i want to find a good woman after my army will can get marry
and my resign time is almost close
and there is some fund i want to move out here

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Robert, joohnrobert@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:41 pm

His e-mail:

Hello Dear,

How are you !As a man, i do not mean to be too forward by emailing you first. But i am a kind of man that goes for what i like. I got this site through my friend which it worked for so he said i should give it a try...because i have not done this before..am new in the dating site stuff and i wish to use it in meeting an honest,caring woman and start a relationship with her. Maybe friendship first and one can never tell where that will lead to. The distance between us is quite much because makes me feel a bit discouraged in a way, but i had a second thought that love conquers all and it transcend space,distance and also and am a Military man United State Army am presently now in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission and i hope that does not scare you away from me.

We only need to get to know each other better through continuous communication and if we are truly destined and truly meant for each other, then everything will fall in place in a short period of time. But one thing that is certain is that ' Time will tell' That is all about that, what i do? ..i have not found her yet but i am not giving up in my search. she must be self confident and presentable, all i want is true love,not a game player.some one who will I am a Christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faith full,Loyal and God Fearing Man :pray: ..i love my life.I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive.. I love cooking , reading , watching movie. i love swimming , staying indoor with that special someone.i also love kids. I am looking for an honest , caring woman to date and have as my wife of I believe I am the Type Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of my life with , I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i don't smoke Am a nice,honest and good heated man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am seeking for serious relationship that will lead to married.

Yours john xxx

Confirio.

john
48 / Male / Straight / single
About Me
I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I believe I am the Ty I love cooking , reading , watching movie. i love swimming , staying indoor with that special someone.i also love kids. I am looking for an honest and trustful woman ,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will ...lead to Marriage....

Junkmail:
Hello, how are you doing? just going through profiles come across yours and I said I say Hi,i will love to be a friend and see where it goes from there if you dont mind you can drop me your email so i can email you about my self and my picture thanks
2013-08-10 14:43:19

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Johnson, johnson_paul78@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am

badoo
Paul johnson 40, Texas City, TX

hello pretty
are you on yahoo,i can add u so we can talk better
johnson_paul78@yahoo.com
u can add me up there
love to talk to u better
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Mata; <frank_mata1458@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 pm

frank_1458

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Choopa, LLC
OrgId: CHOOP-1
Address: 100 Matawan Rd., Suite 420
City: Matawan
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07747

Email give a Hit in FB for Frank Mata

https://www.facebook.com/frank.mata.311" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”