It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Phil Robies, philrobies@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
GarnetEvolution
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby GarnetEvolution » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 pm

I have been watching this guy open 62 profiles from June 22 through today. I nicknamed him the red hat guy. I found him on Match last week. He is listed as Someserious999 and thomasmork00045. Profiles display typical Nigerian scam characteristics. Here is sampling:

GOUDDAD3324 – 20110906 (used navy shirt picture)
48 year old man Bedford, Texas, United States
seeking women 45-56 in United States
ttmore631 – 20110828 (used red hat picture)
newme_28 – 20110828 (use navy shirt picture)
timetolove99 – 20110826 (used red hat picture)
HONESTMAN9954 – 20110826 (used navy shirt picture))
48 year old man Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
seeking women 40-59 within 50 miles of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About him & Who he's looking for
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personality.

Chilllman23 – 20110904 (used navy shirt picture)
48 year old man New York, New York, United States
seeking women 42-59 within 50 miles of New York, New York, United States
Believeyouhave78 – 20110902 (uses pictured with navy shirt)
48 year old man Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
seeking women 43-57 within 50 miles of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
I am a very open minded person,handsome,loving,honest and someone who accepts people as they are but not who they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and want to a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in sickness and in health as well, A woman that I can love and
care for with all my whole life and heart and I pray to the God almighty that he will provide me with my heart desire someday in my life
I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, am seeking that in a friend, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a respectable personality.

blessingmzaw23 – 20110903 (used red hat picture)
53 year old man Miami, Florida, United States
seeking women 40-60 within 50 miles of Miami, Florida, United States
Felux7389 – 20110821 (used red hat picture)
47 year old man Bedford, Texas, United States
seeking women 41-55 within 50 miles of Bedford, Texas, United States
I am a simple,faithful,and good looking, successful and confident man, loving active life style and that keeps me always in good mood and shape. I consider myself a kind, but serious person. I am very devoted to everything I do and faithful to everybody I love. I am not perfect of course. Sometimes I can be curious like a child! Surprising people is my second nature, so do not be amazed if in the morning you will be awakened by a pleasant smell of breakfast or coffee in your bed,I am fond of reading and consider books a source of wisdom! I love my job, spending time in the open air and nature, beach and mountains are my passion, but my interests also depends on mood and situation, I can easy dress nice and go to the restaurant, but also to make an exotic dinner at home if I am in "cooking" mood. I like different trips and seeing new places, Crimea is a beautiful area and still so many new to discover! I enjoy swimming, water makes me feel weightless and inspired. Maybe we can do all these things together,I have a motto: Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without. So I am looking for a woman I will not be able to live without! As life has ups and downs, I think that woman should be the leader in the family and be reliable! I'm looking for someone that I share a great chemistry with, not only physically but intellectually as well. The ideal would be someone who is both my best friend and my soul mate. Someone I can laugh with and enjoy the life. Someone with compassion and optimism. A honest person with good character and integrity. An intelligent professional with motivation and goals

Jeglies4738 – 20110821 (used red hat picture)
46 year old man Bedford, Texas, United States
seeking women 41-55 within 50 miles of Bedford, Texas, United States
I am outgoing by all standards and independent, intense and focused by nature. Cooking is my greatest passion, but I love all the creative and artistic pursuits. I've never been described as athletic, but I love to be outdoors, and feel excercise is essential to a good life and a good attitude. I love being on the water. I am not a sitter - I want to be out there experiencing life. I love nature's majesty, history and architecture, a great story and a deep thought. I believe that experiences are far more important than things. I would like to meet someone with similar interests and passions........I am a simple,faithful,and good looking, successful and confident man, loving active life style and that keeps me always in good mood and shape. I consider myself a kind, but serious person. I am very devoted to everything I do and faithful to everybody I love. I am not perfect of course. Sometimes I can be curious like a child! Surprising people is my second nature, so do not be amazed if in the morning you will be awakened by a pleasant smell of breakfast or coffee in your bed,I am fond of reading and consider books a source of wisdom! I love my job, spending time in the open air and nature, beach and mountains are my passion, but my interests also depends on mood and situation, I can easy dress nice and go to the restaurant, but also to make an exotic dinner at home if I am in "cooking" mood. I like different trips and seeing new places, Crimea is a beautiful area and still so many new to discover! I enjoy swimming, water makes me feel weightless and inspired. Maybe we can do all these things together,I have a motto: Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without. So I am looking for a woman I will not be able to live without! As life has ups and downs, I think that woman should be the leader in the family and be reliable! I'm looking for someone that I share a great chemistry with, not only physically but intellectually as well. The ideal would be someone who is both my best friend and my soul mate. Someone I can laugh with and enjoy the life. Someone with compassion and optimism. A honest person with good character and integrity. An intelligent professional with motivation and goals..

Ulook2881 – 20110818 (used red hat picture)
49 year old man Arlington, Texas, United States
seeking women 49-59 within 50 miles of Arlington, Texas, United States
I am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship..

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:41 pm

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5922692
USER ID: 5922692
Nickname: phil
Name: Phil Robies
State/Region: Florida
City: Fort Lauderdale
More about myself: I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking forward to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personality.

phil: well I'm military Army to be precised and now on peace keeping mission in Afghanistan and will be home in two months for my retirement..what do you also do for a living..?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Phil Robies, philrobies@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 am

Name: Phil Robies
IP: 41.218.229.186
Hostname: 41-218-229-186-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
Napoleon Bonaparte

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Dave Robies, daverobies@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 pm

not Phil anymore but Dave:

seeking_001 on matchdoctor

50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 59
Arlington, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today

about myself:
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality.

junkmail:
hi there, how are you doing , i really enjoy reading your profile, and will love to get to know more about you, may be we can have a chat , hoping to hear from you soon, have a nice day ,
Eddi

my email address is daverobies@yahoo.com, hoping to hear from u soon

Received: from [41.218.247.251] by web121002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 08 Jun 2012 08:32:29 PDT
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

ok my dear , will love to have a chat with u on yahoo IM, if u dont mind

41.218.247.251 - Ghana
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

<Harry Jones> alias <John Palmas>

Postby dimitrii » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:19 pm

MILITARY-SCAMMER JOHN PALMAS

His badoo profile.

Harry, 45
Was online 3 hours ago
Wants to meet with a girl, 35-65
Miami, FL, United States
Interests

Harry has not added any Interests yet. Ask him what he's interested in! Ask now!
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
206cm (6'9'') :D , 95kg (209lbs) :D , athletic body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Anti-smoking
Drinking:
No
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English
Work:
Military, Us army. I have a high income.

His message on badoo:

Harry — 03:01 AM
Hello pretty how are you? i am harry jones from los angeles and you? I am divorce,i divorced my wife because she cheated and now am in search for true love..am looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage and i hope i find someone soon..i would love to know more about you if you dont mind? Hope to hear from you soon

Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: <Harry Jones> alias <John Palmas>

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:54 pm

mandym
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Allen James allen121jameslove@hotmail.com

Postby mandym » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:48 pm

Nigerians are at it again. This time on OASIS ACTIVE in Australia.
The profile is thysafef and the email is allen121jameslove@hotmail.com.
Gives the story of a dead wife, a son living without him as he is stationed in Afghanistan. I worked it out quite quickly. Thank god! When I put the pictures in http://images.google.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; they come up with all i had but these...and one other with his son as a baby that won't load for some reason. I wanted to add these pics so anyone using images google will see these are part of the scam. I feel so sorry for the man that owns the pics.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Allen James allen121jameslove@hotmail.com

Postby Stealth » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:53 pm

This is the FB he is using...

https://www.facebook.com/allen.james.963871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

mandym
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Allen James allen121jameslove@hotmail.com

Postby mandym » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:42 pm

This is the FB he is using...

https://www.facebook.com/allen.james.963871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yes, email sent to me as per below, he is on both facebook and hotmail......
Hello Sweetheart
Thanks once again for your time on chat,I really appreciate it a lot and very happy to find a nice lovely woman like you.I hope this will continue for ever and i promise you that, you will be forever happy with me.I think is about time to tell you every thing about me.

My name is Allen James was born half and half U.S. and Mexico. I am the only child of my parents, but their unhappy my parents are out. I joined the army at age 22
I am a very honest, loving and caring and love children and animals award, I love to eat, but I also enjoy cooking and eating good bottle of wine and snuggle together on the couch watching a good movie en I love the outdoors, rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, horseback riding. walking by the sea and direct, like traveling, I love the sun as well as photography, I have a wonderful son that I love I'm strictly a 1 woman man.
I do not play how I like to do to me (which has been and it hurts me deeply) id be happier if I had one woman who could take over completely love n if she is happy I am that my A main concern is also good to have your own space to do things on our own if you just curl up with a good book or simply relax for a while listening to music, I like all music, but not rap.lol. .
I like to look good at all times, but I'm not in the mirror 24/7, if you look good you feel good n is proud of yourself, I can adapt to most situations and I dare almost all levels of communication, love meeting people and do not speak No matter how old or more scandalous that respect their elders and I expect him back, I treat everyone the same I have distinction.
About my marital status was married a few years ago and I have a 6 year old son, I love him and he is all I have now, my relationship with my late wife was very comfortable before i lost her bitterly. It hurt a lot .
I released her total affection of women, until recently, when I sat down and realized I was wrong about my decision and I had to move on with my life. I am willing to have a happy life again and I'm looking for a beautiful, loving, responsible, loving, honest and willing to be my soul mate and someone I can call my own, I need someone who is willing to commit. . I am a Sergeant E-6 (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my team. I am an officer of the committee and I worked in junior management of the armed forces.
, I am currently stationed in Afghanistan.I have to let you know I'm on my second tour in Afghanistan and has spent 6 months here on the child's life Afghanistan.My with my friend in Ghana. I have full custody of him. I'll get to be with me when I get home soon. I was married once. Now I'm looking for another woman to get involved with. I'll be home in six months. In fact, not allowed to communicate with foreigners for security reasons, but I need a woman to me. A woman who will be there for me and I'll be there for her too. I will not be able to call because they were not allowed to communicate with strangers on the phone. Everything is controlled, but we can talk here and send emails .I wish you a very good day,please do take care of your self and stay bless
Yours forever
Allen

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Newton, georgenewton59@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:41 pm

badoo.com/01243852816/
George 42, Wanaque, NJ
hello every one there am George single man here am 42years old i have a son he really mean alot to me.
Interested in am only looking for honest woman who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me .

Napoleon Bonaparte

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Smith; <jamessmith_5994@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 pm

jsmithkeon

Name
Keon J Smith

Date of birth
04/06/1963

United States

Native language
English

hello xxxx, i'm new on here and I was surfing through profiles when I came across yours. I really find you fascinating and want to get to know you much better. Please get back at me as soon as you can. Hugs!!!!

xxxxxxx

I really am happy to hear from you my dear and yes, I'm serious about finding a soul mate to spend the rest of my life with. I am 48 soon to be 49 and in the US army. I am on deployment now in Kabul and I have been here for a year and six months. I will be home in two months. Its kinda illegal that we do dating sites here on the camp so I dont usually come on here but I can email you and we can chat on yahoo messenger. (jamessmith_5994@yahoo.com) I will be waiting to get a reply back from you soon. Stay safe and take good care of yourself.

hello there xxxx, its really great hearing from you and I hope it wont be the last. Do you have a yahoo email address? If you do then I would like to chat on the yahoo messenger. I will be waiting to hear from you again and I hope you are doing great. Stay safe and take good care of yourself.

JS.

Received: from [41.218.192.89] by web163601.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Reply-To: James Smith <jamessmith_5994@yahoo.com>

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Smith; <jamessmith_5994@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 pm

hello there xxxx, I hope you are doing great. Just hoping you are okay cos I have sent you an email yet no reply from you. Please email me as soon as you can cos i'm really looking forward to hearing from you. Stay safe and take good care of yourself.

JS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Phil Robies, philrobies@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

danny_robies@yahoo.com , robies.phil12@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991256549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Danny R
About Me:I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say I'm divorce and I am Single, Good looking, well built, about 5.11ft. I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual man , i don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a woman who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. I have good Heart and I'm caring

messages to 59 yo woman -

I'm not married beautiful Lady ...you are beautiful..I'm Danny and you..?
I'm divorced with no kids too
nice meeting you..how long have you been on here..?
I'm new here too and you are the first woman I'm chatting with
well I'm military Army to be precised and now on a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan kabul and will be home in 2 months for my retirement
how can we get in touch.? I don't come on here often
yes I'm Army..not that dangerous is my work you know
well I don't come on here often but I really want to get to know you better , how can we get in touch
hello...my internet went down
robies.phil12@gmail.com
do you have yahoo mail..?that will fast and better
I seek for a serious relationship leading to marriage and I just hope you seek for the same too..I seek for something long term ..danny_robies@yahoo.com yours?
I have added you on my yahoo messenger can you add me there now please
danny_robies@yahoo.com
please ok ..I really want want to know you better

yahoo avatar

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: <Harry Jones> alias <John Palmas>

Postby anne007 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Confirio

Jonathan

39 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 11:10 am

Joined July 13, 2013. Living in Amandé, Centrale, Togo.

About Me
I am here to find a woman of my life. Am very kind and honets a military humble and caring man with SwizerLand defend force. But am presently in Iraq on a peace keeping mission with the united nations (U.N). Am here to find mylife partner am interested to meet a lady from the age of 37 to 67. who is interested in a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. I have a daughter of about 8 yeras but dose not leave with me presently. pretty looking and working class lady black or white is ok. Contact me if you really know you are the one for me.

Mail

Hi dearest one.

How are you doing today? I hope every thing is OK with you as it’s my pleasure to contact you after coming across your profile here on Confirio site which really interest me in having communication with you am a new member on this site.

I am Cornel Jonathan Thomas with the Switzerland Defense Force, But presently we are in Iraq on a peace keeping mission with the United Nation (U.N), please I am searching for a life partner, am looking for good relationship with a real love, I'm happy to see your contact today, so I will like to be in communication with to discus in more details with you for us to see how we can be able to merge a real and serious relationship that can lead to marriage if really you are interested for such. Haven’t said this much I will like to know your opinion and mind towards my proposal to you this morning. Please if this interest and proposal is ok for you, just please take your time tell me more about your life present and past. I will really like to know more about you, your family, your education life and background, your occupation, and things like that.

Note that age and distance can't deny any genuine love, so please let’s give our self a trial, thanks till I hear from you.

I will like you to reply me official on my private email address: mrjonathanthomas@rediff.com

Regards,
Cornel Jonathan Thomas!

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Kump, jeffkump722@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993867480
Sweet dreams100, 49 Los Angeles, CA

Wow i also been in the Army for 29years now
Well am asking if you do have a yahoo id so we can move to yahoo and chat the more there okay
Ohh okay jeffkump722@yahoo.com

Image Image
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “Military scams”