It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Johnson Packs, johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue May 17, 2011 7:14 pm

johnson_4ualone@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Johnson Packs. I'm a 52 year-old American male,currently in Stone Mountain, United States.

FB
Holy Yaw Aluvoovo
Works at National Geographic
Studied at Florida State University :thinking:

Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Woods, james4woods@live.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4824007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nickname: ineedurluv
Name: James W
State/Region: Alabama
City: Georgiana
More about myself: I am a man with honor, kind, lovely, honest, caring, respectful, faithful and trustful. I have been a lone for a long time and i am here to seek for a serious woman to be with. I am a widower with one son. Am from the State and i am searching for a serious woman anywhere and am ready and serious. NO Jokes or games.

I am here for a serious woman. Someone who is ready to be with a man and love him in return. Someone who is kind, hopeful, respectful, lovely, honest,caring and faithful. Someone who is ready to commit and give an open heart. I hope am not asking much...!

Image Image Image

Email received with IP 173.242.116.221 VolumeDrive Clarks Summit United States
Hello My Dear
How are you once again ? it was nice charting with you ok.... and I really like everything I read in your profile and my gut instincts tells me you are a good woman....This is about me..!
But here we are with you and me, far away in the middle east(Afghanistan) on operation. Too bad isn't it? well as long as we have life, we can still keeping l have time for our selves in the near future, what matters is life, right?I do understand the distance thing; I just truly believe that there are no boundaries as you seek your life companion...Maybe it’s about time I told you some stuff about my self and I hope you'll tell me some more in your next mail. How do I set the ball rolling?Well,with a dual citizenship(US- MEXICO ) I was born and bread in the town of Georgia city,stone mountain 55years ago by a Mexico mother called Christiana Lopez and a U.S father called Barry. Dennis. Woods. It was there I had my elementary and high school education which prepared me for my navy career. Right after high school, I worked a while and later enrolled into the Georgia Military College, and graduated in 1984 as a Sergeant.Shortly after commissioning, I then obtained a study leave to furthered my education in Defense Intelligence,
My first station was National Guard Recruiting Station in Atlanta, GA.For a while i have been in and out Ramstien Camp in Germany that's where i was given the post as a Master Captain and that's where most Generals in every army and Navy's are trained.
I was once married to a beautiful woman called Kristy,we were married for 32years and she died of cancer in the blood rendering me a widower now...Well I believe God has his own purpose for that...
I had made up my mind to stay single until i die but i have realized one thing also as staying single is not such a fun thing to do because i always feel lonely and i wish i had that company of a very loving and affectionate woman.I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting to see the woman of my dreams in my sleep.Every day passes by without me thinking about that special woman.
I know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving.I have found true love before and i still believe there is true love somewhere out there.I also said I don't care about looks or money,i have my own and granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe.
I want a future Wife in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you.If you are looking for someone understanding,loving,caring and sincere then i think you shouldn't go any further with your search.I work in the navy as a captain and i have been in this working field my whole life.I am currently on Operation in Kabul Afghanistan at camp Bucca we are here for peace keeping and will be coming on retirement in one month time and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of my life .
I never knew how to do this online chat and it was my son who thought me how to chat online and to send emails but unfortunately i cant always be sending emails because most of my time i talk to my son online....whiles i talk to my son.He is 16years old and will catch 17 this year.
. anyway i have send you some pics of me and i hope you will like them thank you ..I am a man who is loving and caring....I care for people and i do love to be with friends i hate insulting,stealing,cheating and careless.Am faithful,happy,cheering.Hope to have as i wish to God.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon again
My Regards
James
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joe Lopez, joelopez114@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm

added to my YIM

additional picture

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Geoge Andy, geoge_133andy@live.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Username: smart133

Email: geoge_133andy@live.com

User IP 41.218.242.99

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name
Geoge Andy

About me
I have learned to be caring, loving, honest, faithful and very romantic. I am clean living, I do not smoke. I drink only on social occasions with friends. People say I am generous I like to be helpful. I sponsor people in poorer countries. I will treat my marriage partner like something very precious

Come from
Canada

City, State, Province
brooks,ontario central

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
employed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Woods, james4woods@live.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:23 am

the pest above ^^^ is also on DMF:

smart133
- 53 y/o male
- brooks, Canada
- English, English, English
- business
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-09-22 18:42:53
- ID: 221201

Description:
I love life and people. I'm very happy with my friends and especially my family would have to spend time. Me and my soul at rest, have fun and enjoy the car and I continue to listen to music, to travel to

Ideal match description:
I´m looking for a sweet, feminine girl with a good heart and wisdom to build a serious relationship.

junkmail:
hello my dear i saw your profile and i feel like to be with you because you are just the type of woman that i want to be with so please you can send me email if you will not mind my email is geoge_133andy@yahoo.com. i will be waiting to hear from you.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

David, da_vid006@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 am

matematcher.com/member/10685

David
AGE 50, MALE, FROM CALIFORNIA
Hi, it`s very nice to meet you here! I am a cheerful, communicative, amicable, easy-going man who wants to find a lonely lady in order to make her happy and bring love into our lives, to meet sunrises and sunsets together, positively and fondly.

junkmail:
Hello Sweetie, am David new on this site looking for a good relationship to build and love.. am not for game or play and not for just fun.. ..you are looking good to my liking and i want to get to know you .. we can chat and get to see each other on cam ... this is my mail ID da_vid006@hotmail.com ...waiting to get your mail so that we can chat and see each other on cam. --- stolen cam? no thanks!! :evil:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

To da_vid006@hotmail.com

Re-Opened
Opened 13-Jan-13 at 00:43:47am (UTC -8:00) - 3days2hours42mins3secs after sending
Location Maidenhead, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on 213-229-87-8.static.as29550.net (213.229.87.8:50302) - Poundhost - webhost = proxy
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

David martins, da_vid006@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I'm David from USA .. I'm for the UN peace-keeping mission with my troops and I'm coming end of next month for my retirement so that I can build a good strong relationship with a nice lady and live happily ever after .. I hope I can get the true love I need from you, because since the death of my late Wife on Sep: 9/11 Bomb Blast in New York City I have miss true love. wen i sow your pic in the site my heart beat for your love, and I do not care how far we think we can make it work.

I'm coming for my retirement soon and visit so we can get to know and understand each other more. I promise to give you all the love and care you need from me ... all I ask from you is your true love do not play or cheat on me, tell me more about yourself I like to know...all i need from you is a good relationship and the best .

I'm always serious about everything I'm doing, I like to have fun, I think I'm loyal and thirst for a woman / woman who can understand the feelings of the heart, a woman who knows what it takes to love, Lady that I can share my time with, such as visiting the works of nature, dinner or travel to the seashore or historic sites. And I wish that you were the one. I like my job as a soldier and I got a great deal. There is usually a smile on my face as I have been very lucky. I've had my share of setbacks in life, especially the time I lost my late wife, but nevertheless I've never stopped being grateful to Almighty God.

Give me your true love and understanding ... we can chat and see each other on cam if you are interested ...I am a loving, , energetic, optimistic. I have a great sense of humor. I am a giver. I love people, helping them and I love my work. I am a very romantic and affectionate man, I treat my partner with love and care.

Regards

Cap: David
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alessandro Sergio, alesergio9@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:43 am

person.com
USER ID: 6832905
Nickname: alesergio9
Name: alessandro sergio
State/Region: Baden-Wurttemberg
City: Heidelberg
am looking for a genuine woman who like to keep it real, true friends and if possible, a life mate.............

facebook.com/alessandro.sergio.3133
Alessandro Sergio
Worked at US Military

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Badoo :: Paul, man, 55, Edison, NJ, United States
Online!
Wants to go out with a woman, over 45 years,
I'm single, language: English
Interests:
Sports, Basketball, Dance, Field Trips, Swimming, Reading Books, Movies and TV Shows, Music, Walking on the beach, Writting lyrics,
Interested in:
What I am looking for is a "life partner" .... A woman without a waver That, chooses truth and honesty, integrity and commitment. :twisted: :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Austin Dawson, austindawson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:20 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7046722
Nickname: austindaw123456
Name: austindawson
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Austin Dawson, osarfoalbert@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 am

on numerous person.com profiles

USER ID: 7049035
Nickname: Gasty
Name: AustinDawson
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles

USER ID: 7044661
Nickname: gasty
Name: AastinDawson
State/Region: New York
City: New York

USER ID: 7049035
City: Los Angeles

Email slipped ..leads to this :twisted:
USER ID: 5152120
Nickname: gasty
Name: osarfo albert
City: San Francisco

https://www.facebook.com/albert.osarfokantanka" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Albert Osarfo Kantanka (Gasty)

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Austin Dawson, austindawson341@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Mugu back again!

person.com
USER ID: 7050784
State/Region: Colorado
City: U S A F Academy

Gasty: Hi add me on austindawson341@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henrry Cupper, henrry2_cupper@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:31 pm

badooo
Henrry 52, New York, NY
About me
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site
Interested in
Am looking for someone to share them with. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye

Well dear add me so that we can talk more to know more about each other....And here is my skype henrry.cupper4 And my msn address too henrry2_cupper@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Robles, roblesjohn783@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:58 am

badoo
Alex 49, Houston, TX

then i think we should exchange email address, so we can chat later when you get to work and you're less busy on yahoo messenger
what do you think about that? :mad:
my is roblesjohn783@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”