It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Pamela Kudedzi - mayeden123@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pretty Linda - pretty_linda_46@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:18 am

Kitty An - princessmary01234@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.218.250.227] by web125506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Oct 2012 18:09:21 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
And have you had any luck in finding such a girl? I wish to find a man with a good heart to love and treat me right. Am tired of being hurt and wish to find happiness. I hope we can be friends, get to know each other and see what the future holds for us..
Here are pictures of me, Let me know when you get them and if you are interested in learning about me..
Kitty

Pictures:

Mate1 Profile:
loveaskmekids
Don't have access to the profiles no more!
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

Re: Pretty Linda - pretty_linda_46@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

luluonly1@yahoo.com (female version)

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

previously reported as a Miller clone!
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=375" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

now a gender change! :D

wireclub.com/users/luluonly1
luluonly1 Offline
34 • Single • Female
GHANA
I absolutely adore man that are real, honest, not full of themselves and consider themselves to be average.you can also add me on yahoo msn luluonly1@yahoo.com

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

willhay19
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pamela Kudedzi - mayeden123@yahoo.com

Postby willhay19 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm

i know the woman in all the photos
she is a loving caring woman and has nothing to do with any of this
and has never asked me for any money

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm

^^Read Disclaimer ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hassana Mukaila; <angelanchra@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Username: hassan

Email: angelanchra@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.242.248

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
hassana mukaila

About me
am loving

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
accra

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
trader

Email give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/mariama.adam.3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pics there show AnnaBelle Angel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anne; <anne4udesmond@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:45 pm

From DMF

annebably
- Profile ID: 66770
- 28 y/o female (1984 - May - 6)
- new york, USA
- English, German
- Have 3 children

Hello, dear my name is ANNE It 's my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile to day which really interest me to have communication with you I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know everything about each other, (anne4udesmond@yaho o.com) i
will like to tell you something serious
and important if only you can send me message i will be waiting to hear from you soon. your anne Thanks and remain bless. Best Regard,anne mail me (anne4udesmond@yaho o.com)

do no twrite back to me on this site
here is my email Address (anne4udesmond@yaho o.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Seyram Kandy; <seyramkandy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Username: lovely10

Email: seyramkandy@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.209.77

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Seyram kandy

About me
My name is seyram kandy and am 30 years of age , am a Nurse by profession

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Student

Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/seyram.kandy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Profil na www.randkidojrzałych.pl

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm

grace, remo (lubuskie)
Ostatnie logowanie: 07-12-2012 11:18

Mój opis, wymarzony partner, partnerka O mnie: I am looking for a partner in life who has similar morals, goals and dreams. I need someone who is honest, easy-going, funny, loyal, adventurous, romantic, cute, athletic and smart. I would like to share some interests as well. I am extremely loyal and my partner comes first, and is the most important part of my life! To me, life is about sharing quality time with the people you love, doing what you are passionate about, and seeking out new experiences and adventures. I love to have fun and learn

Kogo szukam: I will not settle for anything less than my dream guy and I will do what it takes to meet him! I would love to treat him like a king and be treated like a queen. I am passionate,smart, generous, athletic, idealistic, and hopeful to meet my match!I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me

Dodatkowe informacje o mnie:
poznam: mężczyznę
szukam: przyjaźni
s. cywilny: kawaler / panna
miejscowość: remo (remo)
województwo: lubuskie

zamieszkanie: mieszkam z rodziną w domu
wyksztalcenie: zawodowe
alkohol: obojętnie
papierosy: obojętnie
budowa ciała: normalna
wzrost: 160 cm
waga: 45 kg W serwisie od:26-11-2012

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kate Amaa - kateamaa@ymail.com

Postby ebnressler » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:20 pm

IP is in bad list on our database. Could not find existing photos though.

Header:
Received: from [41.210.16.86] by web164601.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:54:42 PST

IP:
IP City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
Hello XXX,

Thanks so much for mailing me and giving me your email address.Am sure you did read my profile very well on the dating site and will be delighted getting to know you and tell you more about me and hope to hear back from you.My friends say that I am an easy-going Lady and I think they are right. I do not have any reasons to doubt. I really enjoy my life and I take everything possible from it. I like to help people, if it's within my power, I prefer to help rather than give to basket. Maybe, that is why everybody pays me back with the same coin. I like to be in the center of attention and to be a cheer leader. I hate when people are sad or they are bored. I will do everything in order to cheer them up. That is who I am. I like to be around people. I like to study new things and to share my knowledge with others.

Am from a mixed race, My mother from the western part of Africa Togo and Northern part of Africa ,Ethiopia and my dad an Indian but was born and raise in Togo.I was born and raise in Togo as it was a friend who met her love on the dating site and relocated to him to the state.They are now married and living happily in the state.But am living in Togo in Africa as it was the same country my friend was living when she met her love and relocated to him through the dating site.But i know that love and friendship do not mind about distance but rather trust and understanding and the heart connection and am sure we can build on that if you are not worried about the distance and interested..

Well I can't imagine my life without reading. I like to spend late cold evenings reading a book. From books I learn how to behave myself in different situations, how to be a good friend and Lover, how to help people.what I'd like is to be carried away to an unknown country and to be a witness of some great event or to be in a role of the main hero. I can choose the most favorite role for me. But also I write poems apart from my awesome gifted career. I can express what I feel on the paper and it helps me a lot. Who knows, maybe, I will be a great writer. Except reading, I like traveling and nature. Our nature is so beautiful and it changing all the time. I want to see the whole world and to share my impressions with others.

It doesn't matter for me what is your external appearance, I am more interested in the inside world, your soul and you character. I want to be with a strong personality, who would be creative, whom I could trust and believe and to be sure and he would never let me down. I don't want to be alone in this big world and that is why I want to build a strong and happy family with you. I promise to support you, to be a good wife and to love you with all my heart, but only if you allow me to do it.I will be so much willing and delighted to talk to you on the phone someday when the time comes...

Will send this for now and will be looking forward to read from you.

Cheers,Kate

Pictures:
idating4you
Truerealheart profile
Miami, Florida, United States
Looking for a man between 42 - 59, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Sagittarius
Body Type:a few extra pounds
Weight:143 lbs (65 kg)
Height:5’7” (169 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:hazel
Education:PhD / post doctoral
Marital Status:never married
Ethnicity:mixed race
Children:none
Smoking:no way
Drinking:Never
Spoken Languages:English

tags:
stern, distant, jolly, elegant, travel fan, sporty, attentive, mindful, devoted, fitness, reliable, passionate, nice-looking, romantic

About
I am charming and attractive young woman in a great physical shape. I always have a positive attitude towards life and always in a good mood and physical shape. I adore sports and to be active. I am a great cook, I love to take care of my home so it is cozy and tide. I adore nature and to be outside on fresh air. In relationships with my man I am always faithful to him and it is very important to me. I give my man love and support in any situation. I completely trust him, because trust is a very important part of relationships. I am very passionate and romantic. I need a man who will be strong, faithful to me, who knows what he wants and how to reach his aims, I need a man who will be serious about our relationships and together we will build strong and happy relationships! I want to say that age difference doesn't matter to me, I already know that ages cannot be something important when two people love each other no matter what.
Living:with parents
Nationality:India
Religion:Christian / other
Income:10-20.000

No additional Information

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kate Amaa - kateamaa@ymail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 pm

check
http:/ /www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=6831
and
here
http://www.facebook.com/janet.adjei.148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 am

Emelia Asamoah - careheart29@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.93.150.105] by web126206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 13 Jan 2013 07:50:46 PST

IP:
IP City: Accra
Organization: Expresso Telecom Ltd
ISP Provider: Expresso Telecom Ltd

Email:
Hi XXX, How are you doing and i hope you are enjoying your weekend. Well thanks for getting back to me and it was very delighted to read your short mail and i have understood every single word you said, honestly you are a very Awesome man and i will be very happy to chat and get to know you much more better over here and see what happen next. My name is Emelia,i am 33 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Fair, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 7", 131 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware & emotionally...Well i want you to know i am from a mixed race Family my Late Dad was from Canada,Toronto City & My Mum to is from West Africa-Ghana, most my living has been in Ghana with my Mother & Little brother, as i have been working as a Waiter in a Local Restaurant over here in Accra & Same time Looking for a Serious Relationship. am a Hard working Lady, very friendly have no Kids and Never Married. My late Father pass away through a Car Accident, when i was only 18 years old, well i will say my Father was the best Father i have ever loved because he was so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible Father but i trusted and believe in God and I know God is doing his things in his own way...

I have been in a Relationship which end Up in Months Ago, because the guy was very unfaithful and even catch him on bed with another Lady and that Cost me a lot Of pain, so right now i am over here looking for a man who will be Honest,faithful,Loving & Caring and more Serious to have a real and seriously Communication base on good subjects .Someone i can build so much Trust and make a relationship so strong with him .Someone who doesn't have problem with my Age & Distance and think He has so much in common with me, that's why i am here so if you Interested Let get to know More about each Other. So tell me do you know Ghana and have you ever chatted with anyone from there before ..Well that's where i am Living now with my Mother & little brother as i said earlier and do you have any problem me coming from Africa write me back if you are still Interested in getting to know me more bye and have Great day until i hear back from you again with something more about yourself...Your, Emelia.

Pictures:
YouDate.net
skyhon1
Looking for: Man

About myself: I am an easy-going, energetic and optimistic girl. I am very sincere and honest. My dream for life is very simple, that is I want someone to be accompany with me to share this life. Life is long, it takes us so much time to learn what is waiting for us in the future. Life is also short, so we have to take the time to share with someone beloved.
I'm looking for the one who'll make my days brighter and my life better, the one who'll make my heart sing and my soul be happy that I`m born on this planet. I think caring, kind, loyal and with a good sense of humor can do this. You can write or add me on: Careheart29 At Yah oo dot com so that i can send you pics of me and for us to chat more over there.

Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Religion: Christian / Other
Languages: English
Referred by: Web Search Engine

Physical Appearance
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Body Type: Average
Body art: Piercings you'll have to ask about
Best feature: Eyes
Weight: 82 lbs (37.2 Kg)

Lifestyle
Sense of humor: Campy: The cheesier, the better, Clever: Nothing's better than a quick-witted comeback, Slapstick: Ask me about my favorite episode of 'I Love Lucy', Friendly: I'll laugh at anything
Exercise: Daily
Daily diet: Meat and Potatoes, Fast Food, Special / Medical Diet, Vegetarian
Smoking: No, never
Drinking: Never
Living situation: Live with parents
Have children: No
Want children: Yes

Professional Life
Education: High school
Employment status: Part-time
Current annual income: Less Than $25,000
Job schedule: Full time 9 to 5

Interests
Hobbies: I love reading a lot, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners i enjoy movies, television, music, cooking, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises & sunsets... Infarct meta physics novels especially by Tuesday TOM Clancy I love , playing squash and watching basket ball and talk shows like Oprah Winfrey talk show in the Harpo Studio...
Sports: Basketball, Cycling, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis / Racquet sports, Volleyball
Favorite things: My Favorite Food is, Rice with goat meat stew and my favorite color is Red & Blue
Last reading: A magazine
Common interests: Nightclubs/Dancing, Camping, Cooking, Book club / Discussion, Coffee and conversation, Fishing / Hunting, Playing sports, Shopping / Antiques

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Felicia Ofosua <felicia_ofosua@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia

profile there =

About me:I am Kind In heart, Honest, loving, Caring, Understanding and trustworthy woman with a great sense of Humor and knows how to treat a man right
Interests:Pets, Music, Humor, Movies, Nature
I'm looking for:well would like to meet someone who is Honest, Loving, Caring, Understanding, Loyal and trustworthy, a man i will Love and treat with much respect, someone who would be my best friend and Lover, someone who will stand by me in good and bad times..

Name used = Felicia Ofosua

email addy = felicia_ofosua@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 108.60.134.236
Hostname: 108.60.134.236
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: Atlantic Metro Communications

header =

Received: from [108.60.134.236] by web140605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:08:26 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Thank you very much for your kind email to me and pictures, you are very handsome and a dream of every woman and i will like to know more about you. well would like to meet someone who is Honest, Loving,Caring, Understanding, Loyal and trustworthy, a man i will Love and treat with much respect, someone who would be my best friend and Lover,someone who will stand by me in good and bad times... I work as a Waitress In a Local Restaurant. My father is an African but lost him in a car accident 4 years ago and my mother is From the Netherlands, a Dutch by birth... I live with my mother and daughter in the Netherlands now... I am a Hard working lady and very friendly... I Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession...lol...

I have also attached some pictures.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Felicia.

Pic of it bent over (Zorpia Avatar) gets FB hits, the other 2 get none.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

username0123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username0123 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 pm

I got 'almost' tricked by this one too. I, in fact, was in the process of sending money to her/him when Western Union denied the transaction. I got curious and copied a sentence from one of the last emails she/he sent and bam, the entire paragraph came up word for word. I tried it in another email and the same. He/She was copying and pasting love letters from other websites
http:/ /www.marriageromance.com/stories/13154736144.htm
http:/ /archive.lovingyou.com/content/inspiration/loveletters-content.php?ID=75

I then saw how you can use google's image recognition and see it the pictures she sent me were in the wild to and wow, they were everywhere from London to Ghana.

I can't believe these people actually do this stuff.
Aaron

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Which email address? :) Do you also have the money request email/chat log to post? :) These details are important.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

username0123
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby username0123 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Yes, Here's part of a chat 1/22/13:
(03:57:14 PM) queenssherry: It depends as the avarage one cost from 500 cedis and above
(03:58:46 PM) : I am sorry, I cannot afford that much. I can afford 100 right now.
(04:01:17 PM) queenssherry: I do understand u babe and may God bless u for willing to do ur best for me,Pleae kindly do ur best to make it 200usd and i will do my best to get that Ok
(04:02:35 PM) : I'm sorry, $50 usd is all I can do.
(04:04:29 PM) queenssherry: I guess u have to keep it becos that can only buy a card and nothing more and beside i dont want u to do what u cant do
(05:06:11 PM) queenssherry: so babe when are u sending for me to go and get something for my birthday as u said?
(05:07:41 PM) : oh, you still want me to send the money? you said for me not to?
(05:09:22 PM) queenssherry: I SAID NOT TO BUT U WANTED ME TO SEND ME A CARD THRU MAILING AND I WANT U TO KNOW THAT IS BETTER IF I BUY THAT HERE THAT WHY AM ASKING U TO LET ME BUY THAT HERE
(05:10:20 PM) : ok, you don't have to yell, when you use CAPS it means you are yelling
(05:11:59 PM) queenssherry: sorry if that sounds hash to u as i never mean that way
and email today when I told her/him that the WU will not go thru:
Hi i got your email and just feel very disappointed, As i can see you are not willing to work on that because there are more ways of getting that to me if they wont allow you to send it online. You can walk to any agent near you and it by your self and am sure it will go thru ,They did"nt allow you transaction to pass thru because there are a lot of online fraud and you can go to any Agent your self and send it to me and will be much grateful for that as it is good to receive some from your lover on a special day ,I hope you will understand me and go to a western union near you and do that for me, My name is writing as SHERIF LAIM NOT SHARIF LIAM OK, Hope you will do your possible best for me as am looking forward to hear good news from you, Love always SHERRY :x:x:x:x:x:x:
Email being used:
Queens Sherry <queenssherry@yahoo.com>

Hope this helps.
-
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out poster´s nick ;)

Return to “Black Females”