It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:40 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

George Owen, col.georgeowen@ymail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Pictures are stolen from US Army LT. Col.Bob Owen:
RPO=>>linkedin.com/in/bob-owen-0a225b5a/
RPO=>>dvidshub.net/video/312466/lt-col-robert-owen

badoo
George Owen, 45
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
About me: Serving in South Sudan and Operation Enduring Freedom. Missing my kids. Looking forward to the day we are reunited.
Interested in: well when you meet me you will know how sweet i am :sick:

Alright but am not perfect, do you have yahoo instant messenger? you can add me on it and we chat better, col.georgeowen@ymail.com

Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by Igulinka on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: RPO found
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Owen, col.georgeowen@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm

FB
facebook.com/george.owen.3720
George Owen
Worked at USA Army
Studied at US Army War College
Lives in Juba, South Sudan

TAGGED
George O, 46
Male, Colorado Springs, CO

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Hernandez, johnson_hernandez22@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:42 am

badoo
Johnson, 50
California State University, Northridge, CA, United States
just myself and my kids alone and waiting to meet a responsible woman of my choice
Work: a security agent, ADT security service. I have a reasonable income

am good and you
you look good and really wish to hear from you and have instant chats with you
johnson_hernandez22@yahoo.com
have 2 kids anne and smith :roll:
anne is 5 while smith is 7
i lost their mum few years ago :cry:

Image Image Image

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Owen Markson - owenmarkson070@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm

markowen090 on Finya

Alter 47 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Steinbock
Wohnort 63… Hanau

Persönliches Statement

I am really upbeat and I am always try to be full of joy and gaiety. I have a sense of humor. I understand humor and appreciate it. I am a purposeful person, and I prefer this trait in others. I strive for perfection cause I think it is really important to grow personally. I am a kind-hearted and good-tempered man I like sincerity. Also I am responsible, I do all my work and duties on time and accurately.

Freitag, 21:57 Uhr
My name is Owen Markson, i was born on the 13th of jan, 1967,which means that i am 47 yrs old this year and would be heading towards 48 the coming new year. Am a usa army man. I was born in Germany but my mother, is by birth, from England, and this made me go to Kent,England at the age of 13 yrs for my High school education, but i had my undergraduate education for business management at USC, California in the states. I am in Afghanistan now :mrgreen: , I love cooking, and reading, and consider myself ambitious,self confident, humorous, and very interesting to know. I am also very friendly, and try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me it brings the wrinkles faster than age.I am still single since i lost my fiance in a vital accident :mrgreen: , just a month to our wedding, and i shut my heart from relationships, but i have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust.

Notice its a weird site :twisted: , so am not steady here but you can get back to me with your mail contact and i promise to write you some thing reasonable.

Sent e-mail

My name is Owen Markson, i was born on the 13th of Jan, 1967,which means that i am 47 yrs old. I was born in Germany but ,my mother, is by birth, from USA :dumb: , and this made me go to California at the age of 13 yrs for my High school education. Note; you gave me your mail contact and i promise to write you back.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Owen Markson - owenmarkson070@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Neue E-Mail von "Owen" ... in der er jetzt behauptet, dass ihn seine Verlobte, die zuvor noch in einem Unfall vor der Hochzeit ihr Leben aushauchte, ihn doch böswillig betrogen habe, was dann konsequenterweise zu seiner Scheidung führte ... :mrgreen: zum scammen zu blöd ... :twisted:

Hello, how are you doing? i am happy to see your swift reply. I am presently in Afghanistan for peace keeping now :mrgreen: , I love cooking, and reading, and consider myself ambitious,self confident, humorous, and very interesting to know. I am also very friendly, and try not find any reason to be worried, because my mom always tells me it brings the wrinkles faster than age.I am divorced since i had caught my fiance red-handed cheating on me :mrgreen: , and i shut my heart from relationships, but i have decided to open my heart and learn to love and trust again, and i am here to find a new love, i don't know if its you? :-o . I also have always believed in my most favorite quote that "Love clears history and makes everything new again.i'm willing to try again and hope to find lasting,affectionate kind of love.

I have always wished to meet a woman that would be very well responsible, honest,caring, lovely, open-minded and romantic, and i don't mind if she has any kids or not, and i promise to take care of her with everything i have in all aspect and also make her happy till the rest of her life. I will be the happiest man on earth if she can in return give me her love. I like your profile and all that you wrote about yourself, and i am really hoping that i could know more about you. :yawn:

Well, i am having to take care of my work here and hope to get things done, so that i can be back home soon.....and i will like to meet you in person hopefully if we could hit out good, so that we can get to know much more about each other, from a more personal basis.Till then, take care of you. regards,

Best regard
Owen

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:15 pm

badoo.com/01278701299/
Forjames, 56
Stockholm Arlanda, Sweden
work as an security agent. I have a reasonable income
About me Am just a man of my word and love spending my free times with my kids and the woman I pray to meet on here Interested in Want to meet a woman who I can eventaully get married to... Someone who is lovely to be with and I will give her my attention and respect in return

ImageImageImage

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 pm

okcupid
mitchdavs
48 • M • Sydney, Australia

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Davis Owen, davisowen88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:33 pm

badoo.com/01277200384/
Davis O (Deleted member) :lol:

Glad to meet you here and i will be very happy to know you more and better. I am Capt. Owen Davis just deployed from the U.S military base for the search of the boeing 777 MH370 malaysian airplane :evil: that missing and currently i am in malaysia :twisted: and environment for the search. i will like to know you more and better and if you don't mind you can send your yahoo email address or other email to me so we can talk better and more closer there. Wish to hear from you soonest .davisowen88@yahoo.com

facebook.com/davis.owen.923
Davis Owen

Image Image

IP: 172.162.31.195
Hostname: aca21fc3.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online

Mugu got upset about being banned ...despite I had nothing to do with it! :lol:

God will punish you ok for what you just did to me, write it and note it down today, you will not go unpunished for this ok ? You this bastard busy doing nothing woman, it shall never be ok for you forever

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davis Owen, davisowen88@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:30 pm

@Bix
you didn't upload this FB pic :D

he's already in the forum ...
even posted by you

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13#p294113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Davis Owen, davisowen88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 pm

@Bix

he's already in the forum ...
even posted by you
Slapped wrist! :P

bostonlass1965
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bostonlass1965 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Is the man in these pictures on this thread a scammer? If so what has he done? I have been talking with him for a few days and he knows my name and my phone number and now since I saw his pic on here I am scared. :-o

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:36 pm

"He" does not exist. You were talking to a Nigerian anonymous gang, who uses this man´s stolen pictures for multiple fake profiles for scamming (=faking love + asking multiple women for money). BLOCK UNFRIEND IGNORE, which includes not even reading his emails any more, scammers have been known to hack their victims´ accounts and computers and to threat when confronted. We need only his email address and fake US phone number used.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bostonlass1965
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bostonlass1965 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:02 pm

He was on okcupid as mitch but I never got his email address. The phone number used to text me was 201-812-9312. He said he lived in Concord, NH and was originally from Portugal but came here when he was 12 - said he was around 46. That's all I know because I deleted my account and am never looking back.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:06 pm

This was the correct thing to do :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Military scams”