It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

abdulrashid898@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm

person.com
USER ID: 6914727
Nickname: lovelyking4668
Name: emmauel
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago
What I’m Looking For: Chemistry, Happiness, Peace, Love, in that order. If love happens, it must evolve from chemistry and happiness, those being borne from a love of kinship between us. Right now you can just talk to me; that would be nice :) I will know you very well before I ever fall in love with you, so hopefully we are compatible in many ways. If you don't seek love or commitment, or we're not compatible in every way, then that's fine. We can hang out or become friends. I appreciate friendship as much as anything else. I want more good people in my life, and ultimately I seek "the One".
A pretty face, a good character, and a tender heart are all critical, among other things. I am highly sensual towards your presence, and I love touch. A physical connection and shared intimacy are also critical. I love to cuddle. I love to snuggle. I am a special and charmed individual who seeks the same ideals that a good girl does, so you should live a happy, financially secure, and healthy lifestyle like me. I am also a super neat freak. Please understand - "Real commitment flows naturally when two people fit together, heart, soul, mind, lifestyle, goals, chemistry, and values."
Me... I am a strong, handsome, intelligent man. I live a simple life of contentment, and appreciate the little things in life. I love to travel. I love movies, art, and photography. I love nature, and she is my Mother. I love cats. I love long walks with my ipod. The music infiltrates my soul every single time. I love my family, Mom Dad, my Sister, my nephew and niece. I like to read, and I love being with friends and families. I'm learning to cook, and I prefer a home-cooked meal over any restaurant. I love my job, and I love to dream. I usually awake late on Sundays just to stay in bed and love life for awhile.

lovelyking4668: how are you doing i hope you are fine am new in this site and you have been the first person you message me and i will be very happy if we get to know each other very well ok...so if you dont mind this is my email address abdulrashid898@yahoo.com :mrgreen: you can email me or add me so that we start to know everything about as ok..hope to hear from you soon....
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

abdulrashid898@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Scott Ramos, scottramos640@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:33 am

Scott Ramos, 48 on badoo
California City, CA, United States
Wants to date with a girl, 45-50

About me
I am a Soldier by profession and my full name is Scott Ramos
Am 47 years old and i am originally from usa, I have a son and i am a widower, All i am looking for here is to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with and to be good mother to my lovely son..
Interested in
looking forward to meet a honest and sincere woman that i can make the queen of my life and also a good mother to my only son...
Work:
USA ARMY. I have a reasonable income.

Scott Ramos — Friday, 15 February 2013 06:09 AM
hello dear,how are you doing today thank for visiting my profile if you dont mind can i get to know you pls????
Scott Ramos — Sunday, 17 February 2013 03:50 AM
thank you very much dear for your understanding dear i will added you now on my yahoo chat list okay dear hope to meet you there okay dear
Scott Ramos — Sunday, 17 February 2013 03:53 AM
here is my email address scottramos640@yahoo.com you can also add me too okay
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Smith Mark, sgtsmithmark1984@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 am

also sgtsmithmark1984 on netlog, sgtsmithmark1984@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Walker, m.walker2013@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 am

badoo
Michael 53, New York, NY

do you care to give me your email address so that i will have a chat with you in my msn messenger and we can get to know more about each other
m.walker2013@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby dimitrii » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:54 am

Badoo. Again.

Return-Path: <jonnaramos@live.com> (hidden IP)

Hello Dear,

Thanks for writing me from afar, am sorry that I disturbed you with my letter, anyway I believe anyone online has a reason to be there, if you ask me my reason I will tell you that am online to search for my own true bride and love before i start telling you about my self i will want you to feel free to ask me any question after reading, tell me if their is anything you don't understand. I am Sgt. Jonathan Ramos, a 46 years old US Marine in Afghanistan now on peace keeping. I lost my wife and son 5 years ago when she was about to give birth. I live alone in Beverly Hills, California...I am so, so sorry for the slow of reply to you and thank you very much for your letter the woman that looks so beautiful in my eyes and I guess you should truly know who I am ... I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime, lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

Am ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going man with lots of joy, love and happiness to offer to my true love and Mrs right. I'm very passionate and emotional in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, hence i make sure that i keep fit so i don't get a pot belly. loll I have always believed in a healthy relationship though i have not had one in a long time since i lost my wife. It is important to be passionate, romantic, caring, with lots of laughter to keep the body and soul going smoothly. I have strong family values and morals. I like the outdoors with my loved ones and the weekend is always a special time for me...I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo and ping pong ,LOL.

Dear, am not here online to mess up with your love and heart should in case we have a relationship, am a serious minded man, and i want to assure you that if all goes positive for us, i will like to meet you someday so we can see what kind of chemistry we have together, i don't know what kind of relationship you are looking for, just want to let you know that am looking for a long term relationship with the right woman, and i hope i don't get to look any further cos i believe that there something about you.

My Birthday was (April 6th), what about you dear?. I am a very good cook and i make sure that i cook myself something good when i am home. I am not good at selecting food rather i eat anything that is eatable, but my favorite meal is Pasta and chicken. I am very easy going man and i appreciate every thing that is good in Life. Tell me more about you dear, what are the qualities that you want in a man during a relationship, i want to really know if i am that kind of man that you want cos for me you are that special woman that i have been waiting for. I will be waiting to hear from you sooner.

I will also want you to know that i am not always online cos we usually go on rounds or patrol here but you can as well email me and i will be in touch.

I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

Kindly listen to the song below its a beautiful song for you and you only ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCadlN8fexk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P.S Attach below is a copy of my picture.... Please send me some of your lovely pictures

Kisses from me to you and i hope it reaches you there.

Love and Roses,

Jonathan

Jonathan Ramos, 46
Was online 3 hours ago
Wants to date with a girl, older than 45
Beverly Hills, CA, United States :shock:
About me
Hi, my name is Jonathan and i always hate trying to say something about me ... I always feel it is better to be yourself. I'm not fake i am who i am faults and all but there is a lot of good in me if i am your friend i am a true friend not some one who is only there for what they can get out of a person. When i love, i love with all my heart sometimes i give my heart too easily ... right now i'm at another point of my life where i do not know what may happen to me ... but i'm fine with that. I would not want to be at any place then right where i am. (only if i find my one and only true love). I might not be good at a lot of thing's but being a soldier i am. My friend's and team mates here who may read this will understand but i promise you i am a nice guy who seem's to think of other before myself(YES) ... I'm honest, caring and focus in what i have to do in the next MINUTE ... Thanks you for your TIME ... Jooo
Interested in
I Wanna Love & Be Loved; I Am Lonely And Need A Woman In This Stage Of My Life ... I Wanna Know What Love Is ... I Hope You Can Show Me ... #Sad
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
175cm (5'9''), 77kg (170lbs), average body, black hair and blue eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
No, never
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English (Fluent)
Work:
US Military. I have a reasonable income.

Same pics sent via e-mail.
Acta est fabula.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

robbinson_steve@yahoo.com

FB
Robbinson Steve
Worked at United States Army
Lives in Herat, Afghanistan
Male
About Robbinson
My name is Steve am 49yrs old and i alway's hate trying to to say something about me..i always feel it is better to be yourself and all but there is alot in good in me if i am your friend i am a true friend not some one who is only there for what they can get out of a person,when i love i love with all my heart sometimes i give my heart so easy...right now i'm at another point of my life where i do not know what may happen to me..but im fine with that i wouldl not want to be any place then right where i am i might not be good at alot of thing's but being a soldier, my friend's who may read this will understand but i promise you i am a nice guy who seem's to think of other before myself ...im honest , careing and focus in what i have to do in the next yr..thank you if you read this .A (RELATIONSHIP),keeping the love of my life happy,being the best man.
person
and soldier I can be,serving my country proud...,

pics already posted numerous times in this thread
email address here too
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=56677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Wilkins, jameswilkins254@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5985621775
James K
54, New York, NY

facebook.com/james.wilkins.1840
James Wilkins
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Wichita State University

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Derek Ramos, derekramos045@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:04 am

derekramos045@yahoo.com

How are you doing today? Hope everything is well and ok with you. I know you must be wondering who this is Well I'm Ramos by name I am a US Army.. I just check through your profile and i found it quite impressive and interesting so i felt i should contact you just to know if we can hit it off. I will like to chat better with you and see if we match in any way. You can also chat with me on yahoo messenger my id is
derekramos045
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Netlog.

Can you add me on my YM sgtsmithmark1984@yahoo.com I will be waiting for you to chat with you

sgtsmithmark1984
online male - 52 years, Chicago, United States
92 visitors

Name
smith mark
Date of birth
27/10/1960
United States
Native language
English
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

email=> yahoo:
Smith Mark
The U.S. Army
Lives in Sudan, Maysan, Iraq
Male
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Reagan James, handsomereagan@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 am

softheart4you on idating4you

San Francisco, California, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Pisces
Body Type:about average
Weight:123 lbs (56 kg)
Height:5’8” (173 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:black
Education:masters
Marital Status:divorced

About
My Name Is Reagan I'm An Easy Going Person I Like to meet new friends and Love Ones Too and Cool People,My expectation here is to Meet The Love Of My Life.

junkmail:
hello do you mind me getting to know you?
this is my mail handsomereagan@yahoo.com

Also Ramos is on his Yahoo avatar, pic posted many times. But has pics of a different non-military man on his FB:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=57293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Kevin Wilson, kevinwilson2012@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:30 am

kevin Wilson on confirio

38 / Male / Straight / Single
From Ohio. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
I am a single, nice, gentle and fun to be with. There has never been a dull moment chatting with. Searching for a partner and someone I can confide in. Do you care for a friendly chat? I like being outside, near the water, in the water, on the water… I enjoy listening to the waves crash against the land. I like to listen to all the sounds of nature and am glad to be a part of it. I admire artistic people and true artist turn me on whether the art be with words or items created from the nothingness I appreciate all of art. I am a Father of two wonderful children. Believe that life is what we make it, good days – bad days they all make us better… the rain will feed us as it washes us clean so that we can bloom, the sun gives us strength and makes us stronger. All is good! I Love life, teach Sunday school to hopefully help some of the next generation to have faith in God and themselves, Love to remodel older houses, taking something that lacks life and adding a spark to it. Like to be outdoors and canoe. Love anything to do with the water and the beach. Believe that I can do just about anything. I really don’t have any fears that I can think of. My dislike is dishonesty and lair

junkmail:
hi honey, Am Kevin Wilson,i work for the united state army. i read through your profile and i did like things i saw and some things we share in common. I Like your pictures and which you could be the same i saw here, i am a very passionate being, i will like to know more about you, check my profile,Your profile is great so i thought I should introduce myself. How long have you been on the site and whats your experience been like? I haven't had much experience because i don't come on here often but i believe it can work for me as i was referred to the site by a friend who found his wife on here.. I would really love to get to know you more and see where it leads us to,who knows! I'm 37 but i don't think any different than when i was a teenager, Lol. I am kind, warm hearted, understanding man, I can be big and goofy or serious as the events develop. I am mostly shy but I can open up with the right person, once I can see true interest i will open up and show you a stronger man that will chase you, lol. I am an open book, I am not perfect. i am a hopeless romantic. I really believe in true love. I am looking for that special someone to grow old with and enjoy the happily ever after with. We do seem to have some things in common and i bet lots more to find out! if you will like to keep in touch, i'll be happy if we can communicate thru e-mail because i don't come on the website often due to work so here is my email address if you wish to keep in touch kevinwilson2012@yahoo.com. Stay calm and Hope to hear from you soon. Yours Sincerely Major Kevin Wilson
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

someonenew
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen Barnes - ssgt.stephenb@yahoo.com

Postby someonenew » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Nick: sunylove
Email: lilian.love2012@hotmail.com
Sex m
Description: I am faithful, supportive, cheerful, charming, tender, sensitive, with feeling of humor, understanding, real looking on life. I like warm, comfortable atmosphere, clean house, cooking, romantic, supper with candles, to listen the music, like the journeys, read the books. I need good, gentile, careful loving, sure of himself, clever, supportive loving children, understanding man.
IP: 172.129.236.71
IP Country: US

Sample Message: I must confess that I really love your profile, from US a gentle man, caring, respectful, passionate, romantic, good manners with a great sense of humor. Distance no questions in every respect that matters in the heart and the love shared. I love to travel, go to the beach, at sunset pool games, camping, fishing, drawings, and films. your profile caught my attention.I know it will be much easier to send it through your mail.Keep safe and God bless you as you resume writing me through my e-mail address [skype davidlove2013] which can help us know each other very well. major david,,,,,davidlugard_2013athotmail.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mattew Morgan, mattewmorgan155@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 am

allen on confirio

4 / Male / Straight / single
From Idaho . Living in Henderson, Nevada.

About Me
People would describe me as laid-back, hard-working, and lucky. Traveling is my passion. One of my goals in life is to set foot on every continent on Earth. So far, I've been to Australia, Europe, Africa, and various parts of Asia. Music is my inspiration. To relax, I play guitar. To keep my mind sharp, I like to play online poker. No, I don't gamble too often since I like keeping my money for other things like vacations...What I'm looking for is a woman that is patient, mature, sensual, kind, adventerous,and loves concerts. She likes to travel, far and near and has stamps on her passport. This special lady is an inspirational companion, friend and confidant. She can be angelic one moment and has a naughty side too. She's not into glamour but into kicks. Having a sense of humor is a bonus. A long-term relationship is what I seek.

junkmail:
hello..how are you doingOh my God ! you are so pertty! Wow!!
Well I'm mattewy and I'm impressed by your profile and I will like to know you as a friend and if possible something more, this is my contact email mattewmorgan155 at YH@yahoo.co if you dont mind emailing me.
Thank You and hope to hear from you back soon.
mattew

mattewmorgan155@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:29 pm

More from sgtsmithmark1984@yahoo.com :

Babe I can't understand your statment !!!!!!

It is nice to read back from you .. How is the weather there and am so happy that you are in good condition over there.. I want you to know that Honesty is the best policy and with trust you gain all what you need... ,there is nothing needed from you to me rather than to have you as a friend and see where it will lead us to... I know that little by little we get to know more about each other.. Am for real and I will never change for a day! Well where are you from originally,do you have kids?are u leaving alone? What do you do for a living? How many hours do you work for? What is your ideal man?what is your ethics?lots more.. I wll be waiting to read from you. Regards! Smith!

Return to “Military scams”