It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rose Adam; <rose_adamlion@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:04 pm

She contact me yesterday in WDF as

baby2010
ID: 62346
24 y/o female (1986 - May - 6)
from dakar,
Senegal
student

Hi,
my name is rose. am a girl of 23 years old am tall and a little preety and single, and i must tell you that it give me a grate pleassure when i red your profil in this i decide to write to you to let you know my feelings about you,that am having interest on you, and i will be so happy have you as a friend as companion, and from this site i believe we will move to a good relationship,and am a Liberian, i want you to also know that Distance or age or even your language colour can never be a barrier to our relationship,i also understand age as just a number, so what matter allot is love true love and that is what am looking for,and i will also like you to mail me Direct to my mails box okay not here and from my mail box i will tell you more about myself and with more of my photos which i will send to you, in your mail box okay,here is my email address (rose_adamlion@yaho o.com) please am wating,yours sincerely rose.

Dearest Honey,
How are you today? i hope fine, i really thank you for your reply to the mail i sent you through the site. My name is Miss rose Adam, i am 23 years old, i was an undergraduate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in nearby future.

i am not married and i don't have any kids, I'm a bite fair in complexion and of average of height, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last four years.
The name of my Late father was Dr Lion Adam,

he was the managing director of, ECONET GROUP of Company in our Capital City Monrovia, and he was the Minister of Foreign Affair in the Liberian Government of Liberia before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father,

So i am the only surviving person in my family, then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where I'm now in the refugee camp, haven't finish up my education and need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you to know whom i am. I wait to hear from you soonest
Love from rose............

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Alpha Mbodj
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Williams; <katewilliams@gala.net>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm

She contact me yesterday in DMF as

comfort22
- ID: 184188
- 24 y/o female (1987 - May - 15)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Dearest Honey,
How are you today? i hope fine, i really thank you for your reply to the mail i sent you through your email. My name is Miss kate williams, i am 23 years old, i was an undergraduate in general Nursing, i am hoping to further my education in nearby future.

i am not married and i don't have any kids, I'm a bite fair in complexion and of average of height, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last four years.
The name of my Late father was Dr Lion Adam,

he was the managing director of, ECONET GROUP of Company in our Capital City Monrovia, and he was the Minister of Foreign Affair in the Liberian Government of Liberia before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father,

So i am the only surviving person in my family, then i have to ran to a nearby country which is where I'm now in the refugee camp, haven't finish up my education and need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you to know whom i am. I wait to hear from you soonest
Love from kate............

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Williams; <katewilliams@gala.net>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello Dear
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
under the co-operation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently I am in
paraguay for investment projects with my partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and assistant which you gave in order
to help me me .Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father
to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev steven mathew and his email address is as
follows:(revstev22@yahoo.com)
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $300.000.00 which I
prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.. so
feel free and get in touched with Rev steven mathew and instruct him where to
send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy
and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me
and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to Rev steven mathew on your behalf to receive that money.
Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you
without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
Kate

X-Originating-IP: [196.207.214.243]

ADSL-REGIONS
Pool ADSL DSLAM Matam
Admin Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Jude - lovemarry78@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 pm

:) Netlog: mjoy-woman-23 (1989)-Poland,
Name: mary baby, Polish,

Guest book:
Contact me with this e-mail ...lovemarry78 (@) gmail. / com,
Hello dear, my name is Mary jude
it is a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile
I will be very happy if you can write me through my
email for easiest communication, and for me to send you my picture
To know who I am, remember the distance or color does not matter but
What matters in life is love, my e-mail address is
lovemarry78 (@) gmail. / com, i will be waiting to hear from you, Mary.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovemarry78@gmail.com;

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Badoo: Mary, woman, 23, Poland, English language;
I AM A VERY GOOD AND NICE LOOKING GIRL WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND NICE CARING MAN SO THAT HE CAN BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF ME;
I AM LOOKING FOR HONEST AN CARING SOME ONE WHO IS ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF ME;
messages:Contact me with this email...(lovemarry78 (@ ) gmail. /com)
Hello dear, my name is mary jude
it is a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile
i will be very happy if you can write me through my
email for easiest communication and for me to send you my picture for
you to know whom i am, remember distance or color does not matter but
what matters in life is love, my email address is
lovemarry78 (@ ) gmail. /com, i will be waiting to hear from you, mary. :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marry love,lovemarry78@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 am

:silly: My dear,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar..
Like I said my name is Mary Jude, I'm 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Jude Ebue was former Prime Minister of Côte d'Ivoire,and presently the Managing director of Jude's Fan industrial company before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest. :)
Miss Mary.
IP:209.85.223.179- Decimal:3512065971- Hostname:mail-ie0-f179.google.com
ISP:Google- Services:Likely mail server- Type:Corporate;
Geolocation:United States,California,Mountain View,
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 05:35:17 +0000
Subject: FROM MARY

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mary jude - lovemarry78@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm

.. date-a-nurse-online.com/index.php?m=member_profile&p=profile&id=728
maryjude
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:dakar

Contact me with this email...(lovemarry78@gmail.com)

Hello dear, my name is mary jude it is a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile i will be very
happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and for me to send you my picture
for you to know whom i am, remember distance or color does not matter but what matters in life is love,
my email address is lovemarry78@gmail.com, i will be waiting to hear from you, mary

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary B - lovemarry78@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:29 pm

.. hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6000347373
Mary B
Last Active: 3 months ago

Contact me with this email...(lovemarry78@gmail.com)
Hello dear, my name is mary jude it is a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile i will be very
happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and for me to send you my picture
for you to know whom i am, remember distance or color does not matter but what matters in life is love,
my email address is lovemarry78@gmail.com, i will be waiting to hear from you, mary

raja.lingam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

hopping to hear from you

Postby raja.lingam » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:45 am

Dearest ,
How are you today? i hope fine, i really thank you for your reply to
the mail. My name is Miss Vera tamba, i am
24 years old, i was an undergraduate in general Nursing, i am hoping
to further my education in nearby future.
i am not married and i don't have any kids, I'm a bite fair in
complexion and of average of height, i am from Libya in North Africa
and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a
result of the civil war that was fought in my country last Three years ago.
The name of my Late father was Dr ADAM Tamba,
he was the managing director of, ECONET GROUP of Company in our
Capital city Tripoli, and he was the Minister of Foreign Affair in
the Libyan Government of Libya before the rebels attacked my
house one early morning killing my mother,my father and my elder brother,
So i am the only surviving person in my family, then i have to ran to
a nearby country which is where I'm now in the refugee camp now, haven't
finish up my education and i need a man who will make use of my fathers
wealth and get me through in life,
I would like to know more about you. Your like
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my
picture for you to know whom i am. I wait to hear from you soonest
Love from vera

My dearest

Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me; i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love.I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile.

In this camp we are not allowed to go out all the time .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is REV PETER,who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221773476641) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the woman hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this muslem country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was
alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.700 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love VERA

raja.lingam
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: hopping to hear from you

Postby raja.lingam » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:47 am

Thanks to romancescam,

I just tought this email from a scammer...
So i did check in internet...
walah....here is it...the same type of scam been posted...
the scammer contact me thru...www.hepay.com..

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+221773476641

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:15 am

Thanks for posting :) This is a typical "Senegal refugee camp" scam :) (no real female even, just: fees)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

SONIA D - soniadesmond24@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

SONIA D
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001266732

Hello My name is sonia. i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also
like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures
here is my email address soniadesmond24@hotmail.com I believe we can move from here!
Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot's of love, Miss sonia.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

elvirebaby, sexyjoy, Edith

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:00 am

elenalove.com/pro1zq9zh8zK.htm
Name :elvirebaby
I'm from : Russia
State/Region : Belgorod
Birth Date : 15 April 1988
Konfession : Christian - other
Marital Status : Single
Language Spoken : English.
About myself...
Good Heart, Friendly, Honest, Funny and Open Minded.
am a good looking woman am Easy going,Honest,Good Heart,Intelligent and Friendly

What I like ...
Travel, Swimming, Movies, Music, Reading, Dance, Sport, Cooking and Family.
#
romlove.com/
My name: sexyjoy
City of: berlin
I'm need: a male 22-75 years old for relationship
About me: without children
Some words about myself:
my name is Joy I am a good girl with good manner
second pic above ;)
#
eudating.site/
My name: Edith