It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Leon P.

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Pictures stolen from of Leon P.
facebook.com/LeonPikor90210

Username: ambrosio
Email: ambrosioharry@hotmail.com
User IP 50.117.72.243 ...... from the Bad IP-List

EGIHosting

Full Name ambrosio harry
Gender Male
Age 52

About me
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, aworking, playful hard, dedicated, intelligent, confident, genuine, honest, sincere, intelligent and easy. I am very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, exercise and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you have not, you do not have nothing. I think it's important to understand and accept each strengths and weaknesses of others.

Come from Portugal
City, State, Province Athens
Marital Status Widowed
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Occupation businessman
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Andres Morris - andresmorris30@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Netlog.

hello my dear, how are you doing.
i miss talking with you dear.
Hi Queen, I'm sure you wouldn't mind me calling you Queen...LOL,Anyway that's only words to describe your beauty. I'm trying to check out some profiles to find my best friend, soulmate, wife, someone to build and spend the rest of my life with,and Your profile seems the best i can find,look very nice to me,and i can see we have many things in common,so i like all what i read about you...also cherish what i see. Im Kind, caring, honest and always faithful, i'm compassionate with a sense of humor. I'm warm-hearted, considerate, dependable, and easy to be friends with, i like swimming ,Fishing, camping, movies, dinning out, dinner also like to hook up for a coffee. I'm a hopeful romantic! I love to make people laugh...i've great sense of humor.i learn how to care and love,i treat woman with respect and also like to show them how much they are special. My best friend described me,as kind, Loving, Honest, Romantic and Passionate, Charming, Easy going and Simply to put up with. I would like to know more about you....and also will be glad if you can email me alongside with your yahoo Id or add me up to your list..()It will gladden my heart to get a respond from you.here is my private email [davidmarcus223@yahoo.com] send me yours, so we can chat on yahoo id.
your picture is very beautiful and you have a nice smile on your picture. hello young lady, i am andresmorris from united kingdom, sincerely a good and unbringle gentle man with 6years old daughter, i am single looking for the right partnership to spend the rest of my life with to love and care till death do us apart I just came across your profile and i will like to know you more better.
With care, i live and work here in London, Am into the business of art work, buying and selling of goods.It will gladden my heart to get a respond from you.here is my private email [andresmorris30@yahoo.com] send me yours, so we can chat there, so will get to know more about ourself.
hey baby i just sent you an email right to your box, you can go and read it.

andresmorris30
male - 48 years, United, United States
100 visitors

Name
andres morris
Date of birth
22/04/1964
United States
Native language
English
Hi Queen, I'm sure you wouldn't mind me calling you Queen...LOL,Anyway that's only words to describe your beauty. I'm trying to check out some profiles to find my best friend, soulmate, wife, someone to build and spend the rest of my life with, and Your profile seems the best i can find,look very nice to me,and i can see we have many things in common,so i like all what i read about you...also cherish what i see. Im Kind, caring, honest and always faithful, i'm compassionate with a sense of humor. I'm warm-hearted, considerate, dependable, and easy to be friends with, i like swimming ,Fishing, camping, movies, dinning out, dinner also like to hook up for a coffee. I'm a hopeful romantic! I love to make people laugh...i've great sense of humor.i learn how to care and love,i treat woman with respect and also like to show them how much they are special. My best friend described me,as kind, Loving, Honest, Romantic and Passionate, Charming, Easy going and Simply to put up with.my exwife died about 5years ago with a car accident, and i have a 6years old daughter called samantha, and i have been a widower for about 7years. I would like to know more about you....and also will be glad if you can email me alongside with your yahoo Id or add me up to your list..()It will gladden my heart to get a respond from you.
With care, i live and work here in London, Am into the business of art work, buying and selling of goods.It will gladden my heart to get a respond from you.here is my private email [andresmorris30@yahoo.com] send me yours, so we can chat there, so will get to know more about ourself.

Received: from [78.157.216.73]
Subject: hello my good evening to you.

IP: 78.157.216.73
Hostname: uk2.devph.com
ISP: UK Dedicated Servers Limited

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andres Morris - andresmorris30@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:43 pm

email=> Tagged:
Andres M
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 9 Tagen
Profilaufrufe: 25 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Allgemeine Infos: 48, Männlich, Torrance, CA

davidmarcus223@yahoo.com => yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello dear, thanks for your kind reply, am just an honest, kind heart and loving man with good moral upbringing, I am simple, easy to get along with, honest, caring, giving, grounded, stable, affectionate and fun. I love to laugh and have a positive outlook on life. Please tell me more about yourself lets get to know each other more, if you are presently single and willing to try something new in love and long term relationship with an honest man like me, you Can as well send me your email id for better contact and as well add you on yahoo messenger for better chat and sharing of lively pics to know more about ourself" Hope to hear from you soon, thanks...

Received: from [78.157.216.10]
Subject: Good eveing my dear.

IP: 78.157.216.10
Hostname: uk2.devph.com
ISP: UK Dedicated Servers Limited

proxy

2Late4Liars
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 2Late4Liars » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm

does this sound eerily familiar?

"John Fisher

Hi Queen,

Hello how are you and your family doing today,Hope fine if so thanks be to God Almighty..I'm sure you wouldn't mind me calling you Queen...LOL,Anyway that's only words to describe your beauty. I'm trying to check out some profiles here on Facebook to find my best friend, soulmate, someone to build and share my life with,and Your profile seems the best i can find,you look very nice to me,and i can see we have many things in common,so i like all what i read about you...also cherish what i see. Im Kind, caring, honest and always faithful, i'm compassionate with a sense of humor. I'm warm-hearted, considerate, dependable, and easy to be friends with, i like swimming ,Fishing, camping, movies, dinning out, dinner also like to hook up for a coffee. I'm a hopeful romantic! I love to make people laugh...i've great sense of humor.i know how to care and love,i treat woman with respect and also like to show them how much they are special to me. My best friend described me,as kind, Loving, Honest, Romantic and Passionate, Charming, Easy going and Simply to put up with. I would like to know more about you....hope to hear back from you soon.

Forever Love,

John Fisher"

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Does he use the same pictures? :)

2Late4Liars
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 2Late4Liars » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 am

no, different pictures. I challenged him on his reference to location and haven't heard a peep from him. It's OK, I think the Giant Internet Censor is plucking these guys right off my incoming message board. The other day, one guy's profile was deleted right in the middle of our conversation...lol

Question for you, though...Why do scammers prefer Yahoo or MSN Messenger to get closer..is there some advantage over Facebook Live Chat?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:39 am

Easier to manage more than one account plus you can be invisible to assorted people . Maybe yim is simply preinstalled in West African internet cafe PCs.
Can you please post this one's pics and chat nick ? We need to split it off this topic after :-)

2Late4Liars
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 2Late4Liars » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:56 pm

This is one of three pictures posted on "John Fisher" Facebook profile. Totally different "man", though he uses the same format for description in text:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4960_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 pm

pic didn't show up, so I posted it once again

<pic removed - Marisa>

this pic was already posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=37910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 pm

aww sorry, I had remove it because it is a different man, like you said, posted in another topic. We don't want to mix pics, because if GIS picks it up it, will be pointing to a wrong thread. The reference to another topic is ok, the pic itself is not necessary. ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Rinaldo; <jimmy4rinaldo@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Username: rinaldo22

Email: jimmy4rinaldo@hotmail.com

User IP 41.206.11.8

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
jimmyrinaldo

About me
Thank you very much for this opportunity given to me by you to express myself. I am really honored in getting to know you. Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is jimmy alexander a widower, I am a self employed (a business man) from United Kingdom,I have a daughter and she is 4years old, she is Intelligent, smart and always happy girl, I enjoy my work a lot it keeps me busy all the time I joined the site recently to find a caring and honest woman that I can love with all my heart and she will love me the same way, I have not be able to search for a woman here, I am new to this and when going through profiles in search of partners, I came across your profile which seem so interesting to me so I said it will be nice if I email you to express myself All I want now is Someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing. The ability to share her heart, her mind. I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. she need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic games. I have to tell you, this No woman had ever captured my attention so fully as you did! I want you to know that distance, age and language is not and can never be a barrier when it comes to relationship. what matter is the heart and faithfulness Thanks so much for accepting me, if you don't mind tell me more about yourself? I want you to add me on (tom1robson@hotmail.com), or forward me your email chat id so I can add you for us to chat and also send you some pictures of myself and that of my daughter I hope to read from you soon and God bless you, jimmy rinaldo

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
wales

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Other

Occupation
I am a bussiness man who buy and supply undergound copper and cable wires

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Rinaldo; <jimmy4rinaldo@hotmail.com> - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:27 pm

SPLIT FROM http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=59008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=> FB

https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.rinaldo.334" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jimmy Rinaldo
Worked at I am a bussiness man who buy and supply undergound copper and cable wires
Studied at University of Derby
Lives in England, Arkansas

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dwayne Anthony, dwayne.anthony@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 am

facebook.com/dwayne.anthoney
Dwayne Anthony
Joined Facebook March 8

same profile pic as in previous post

yahoo avatar

already posted by Marisa
http://scamdigger.com/2013/02/andres-mo ... yahoo-com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on tagged
Andres M

also here
meg-golpistasvirtuais
with the email address
robidenes@hotmail.com
which leads on FB to the real scammer

facebook.com/pastoretunde.bakare
Micheal Aziken

he commented on his wall
I heard ur vituperatn dat our dear president Jonathan dare nt come 2 u'your'church&dat he lost his dignity by kneeling b4 Pastor Adeboye a gr8t man of God.I must state unequivocaly dat(1)d church belongs 2 God,u av no church bt a mere ministry.(2)Ur rant is a mere frustratn of ur non-recognitn,clouded by ur unspiritual myopic views,characterizd by ur unbriddled rascality.Jonathan is God chosen,dere is notin u can do about it!pls face ur ministry&HEAVEN wich is d ultimate goal!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:51 am

To dwayne.anthony@yahoo.co.uk
Opened 2013/04/29
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.71.145.88:63974)

Return to “White Males”