It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Collins, nelsoncollins1950@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 am

badoo
Nelson Collins, 55
Miami, FL, United States

Thanks so much for your respond and I am so happy to hear from you back, I am kinda new on the site to look for a serious relationship and the moment I set my eye on your profile picture my heart really beat for you and I like the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. so i would like to know everything about you here

Yes i really understand you and i would not even like us saying anything about our self here do you have email address to communicate.
mine is nelsoncollins1950@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Nelson Collins, nelsoncollins1950@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gerrad Edwards, gerradedwards@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5975013796
Gerrad E
44, Liverpool, United Kingdom

i m fine thanks,send me ur email so we can chat
gerradedwards@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Muhamad Osman Cole, muhamadosmancole@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5982053638
Muhamad O
52, New York, NY

how are you and happy new year to you .i wish you long life and happy family. my name is muhamad :mrgreen: from united state of american :mrgreen: , am 52 years old am single seriously looking for soul mate. I must say that i really love your profile and felt that u are someone i would like to hook up with, and I have to run with my heart and just see if there is a chance for us. I am hoping that you will find a little love in your heart and would want to push our hearts a little further and see if we might be a possible match.i hope we can start for friendship, and know each other, am working in a company at new York city as marine engineering in U.S.A .if you are intrested reply me, if your not let me know thanks i will be happy to hear from you soon

muhamadosmancole@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lars Green, las.green@aol.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

badoo
Green 48, Chicago, IL
I am very out-going, spontaneous, very encouraging, honest, trustworthy, and have a great sense of humor. Would like to find someone that appreciates these kind of qualities in a women. Oh course, I am only human and have faults, as well... I have come through some tough times in my life. And, after every bad experience has been lived through and dealt with, I believe I have come out a better … person for going through those trials and tribulations. I can't help but believe they have made a stronger person.

Hello, nice to meet you. That a lovely smile you got there. i hope you are having a fantastic weekend. It been cold here, is it snowing where you are??? I would like you to tell me more about yourself...like are you really single? Hobbies? What do you do for a living? Goal and Aspirations? I guess you can say i'm too many questions at a time... but that is my nature. always the curious and i accept people for who they are. Okay, take care of yourself and hope to hear from you.
las.green@aol.com

More pics:
Image Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ferguson Miller <ferguson_miller@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 am

fergmiller123
Ferguson Miller
Basic
52 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I´m very easy-going, caring, passionate as well as understanding and respectful. I love nature in general, it´s beautiful and it makes me feel great, feel more connected to the Creator.
My Interests/Hobbies
interested in having fun with friends and also meeting new people in the world
Favourite Books
Mr routine the handler
Favourite Movies
adventure movies
Favourite Music/Album/Song
rnb,cools and rock country
Favourite TV Shows
quiz
Favourite Sports
vollew ball,football and long tennis
Scared of
heart broken
Happiest When
my partner is with me

Hello dear am Ferguson Miller and you?Hope you good?I want us to know each other better cos life is too short for the both of us.Hope to hear from you soon.Fergusonxxxxx

Received: from [83.170.104.171]
Subject: Hello

IP: 83.170.104.171
ISP: UK2 - Ltd
Organization: UK2 Customer

known proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brison Gray, brisongray@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:02 am

person.com
USER ID: 6896815
Nickname: techno
Name: technology
State/Region: Manchester
City: Manchester

techno: It's a pleasure meeting you what a nice lady you are, I would really love to know you more Also better too, first thank you for writing back to my massage that really make me feel happy. i just want to tell you about me .., I am easy going and open minded person, Swedish American living in Manchester for over 5yrs, easily get along with love and respect. I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch movies at the theater I work as a manager for a Cargo Operation Shipping Company
i want you to know That we are now on a trip to Mexico, we left France 6 days ago, Gold Also do business in the ship here and i drum of oil companies to supply Contracts With That i have and presently i have a Contract with an oil company in Mexico, i am to buy drums of oil in Australia and supply to the company in Mexico. I'm a widower been widowed for 7yrs now.I 'm just bless With One lovely son (Paul) (17 years old). After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother
She was a nurse and she died of breast cancer Also l ..Have been single for the past 7 years i hope i can enjoy life a little more at my age I had given up on ever finding my soul mate. Ever since i lost my wife, I never thought I could feel the way I feel now and I do not know why. It was not supposed to be like this, but I got sprung! And it is you my heart's sprung onKind Regards, Brison

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Stanford, paulstanford47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:53 pm

badoo
Paul, 52
Sallisaw, OK, United States
I'm a straight and easy going person with a kind and gentle heart full of love.. I love to travel and would love a
partner to travel withme. I have been a workaholic in that past but last year I had a change of attitude and decided to live life now. I might live to be a 100 years old or my time could end tomorrow. Rather than wait and miss life I want to take advantage while I have the … opportunityin front of me I am a shy person. I can be picky but I really believe that love is out of our control. Icannot create a spark or stop a spark. There is either a connection or not. I have met people online or via telephone conversationsand they seem great but when we meet there is no chemistry or connection. It is not all about looks especially as we get older butnone-the-less there has to be a physical attraction. A personality can make someone cuter or uglier as you get to know them. Profiles help but lack personal interaction and feedback that can only come through emails

could u txt me later this is my cell (918) 960-0287

badoo
Hassan 47, New York, NY

Some photoshopped pics of our office webcam man!....also in the fine art gallery :lol:

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kingsley Baldwin, baldwinkingsley@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 am

badoo
Kingsley Baldwin, 50
London, United Kingdom
I divide my time between London and the coast; I run my own business and travel internationally on a regular basis which means I'm not always in the UK as much as much as I like. I'm really keen on great food and proper conversations with people that really think! Loads more to say I guess but that will come in time

Image Image Image

Email leads to a :dumb:
https://www.facebook.com/kingsley.baldwin.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kingsley Baldwin
Worked at Anchor Insurance
Studied at University of Lagos :twisted:
Lives in Waco, Texas

Image Image Image

jennyhey
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

janis.bbia287@yahoo.com

Postby jennyhey » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 am

i just found a pic of a man iv been chatting too..his name is janis and this is his e-mail..janis.bbia287@yahoo.com....he has several identities..such as Ferguson Miller, Richard Terry, Garreth Jones, and Winston Gray..i cant upload the pic..but hes always sitting behind a desk with salt an pepper hair.
He kept asking for money..said he was away on business to Malaisia... selling a chemical that treats oil and gas and was short for what he needed too ship them.. i didnt give him any...he tried for 6 months...he said he was from switerland but lived in london uk..
thanks for this site and im happy that i can maybe help with this info..

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Brown - jerrybrown55@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

FMF
Jerrybrown55
looking for some one special
43 Year Old Man
am Jerry brown,an engineer loving and care.am here to found that special one
Hello Dear,
How are you doing and your present health condition, hope fine. My name is Jerry Brown, i hails from the City of London,i did like the way you looks on your profile pics and would love to know more of you.
Please if you dont mind, can you tell me more of you so that we can be able to know each other better and i will tell you more of me in the next message.
Have a nice day and take care of your self.
Brown

thanks for the reply ... jerrybrown55 on yahoo

email address related to 419 fraud
leads to an empty FB account

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Terry - richardterry92@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 pm

^^

bryanlove1
50 / M / Straight / Single
Denver, Colorado

His Details
Last Online
Today – 5:58am
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 0″ (1.83m).

My self-summary
Like anyone, I have my flaws, but my heart is sincere and my intentions are always good, and I try to make the people around me happy. I am looking for a woman who is stable, who feels good about herself, and is loving and open. She is sweet and intelligent, thoughtful and compassionate. An affectionate nature would be a great plus. And I’m a believer in chemistry between two people.

I'm an observant person and people who meet me for the first time might conclude that I'm quiet but when I get to know someone, I warm up, and open up, and converse well. I am interested in people, places, and things and genuinely enjoy hearing someone's story. I have a natural curiosity. Take me to a museum and I'll be the one who is stuck in the first room reading all there is in each exhibit while the rest of the group has already covered half the museum. A little prompting and I can catch up quickly.

A great lesson I’ve learned through the years is to become comfortable in your own skin. If you have clarity and purpose, you can project a positive attitude that can have a tremendous impact on the people around you. We need to be tolerant, patient, kind, everyone makes mistakes and the person who practices acceptance usually has balance and serenity in their life.

I am frustrated when we say one thing and then do the exact opposite a couple minutes later. I am trying to make a positive impact in all aspects in my life; teaching, parenting, spirituality, family, volunteer work and business matters. The great gift of laughter is what brings people together; we can’t take ourselves to seriously…. I have a tendency to become extremely driven on specific tasks …..Working on it!

We are here for a short time and I’m a firm believer that “We have nothing to fear but fear itself”. I'm reliable and do what I say I'll do. All a part of character. Congrats on reading to this point. Drop me a line if this resonates with you or want to learn more.
What I’m doing with my life
Career and family, sports, friendships.I am making the best out of it and also praying to God for a better life ahead

Do you have his email address or yahoo chat nick? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Brown, jerrybrown8115@yahoo.com

Postby anne007 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm

FMF

Jerrybrown55 Profile: looking for some one special
View Comments

Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Aries

About Me
am Jerry brown,an engineer loving and care.am here to found that special one

Mail

Date: 2013-05-20 02:08 PM
Subject: RE: HI

jerrybrown8115@yahoo.com

FB :thinking: :thinking:

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.brown.58726823

Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alberto; <albertoberg88@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Username: alberto88

Email: albertoberg88@gmail.com

User IP 79.141.161.37

KAIAGLOBAL-LON1-UK-NET-1
Kaia Global Networks Ltd.
227 Marsh Wall
Sovereign House
London, E14 9SD
GB

Email give a Hit in FB for Alberto Berg from Florida, Puerto Rico; lives in New York City

https://www.facebook.com/alberto.berg.50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

danielj585@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:23 am

danielj585@yahoo.com

Awaiting a letter from this pest

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993750885" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Daniel J
Dernière activité : En ligne maintenant !
Consultations de profil : 24 fois
Phrase d'accroche : am happy when i save life....
Membre depuis : le 3 août, 2013

Lieu : Damascus, Syria but in Ghana's home..... :D
Statut relationnel : Célibataire
Intérêts : Une relation sérieuse
Origine ethnique : Amérindien(ne)
Religion : Spirituel(le)
Orientation : Hétéro

His copy and paste on Tagged

Hello, wow!!! It is my pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you? And how are you enjoying your moment? you are such an elegant looking lady, how are you doing? I must confess you have a very attractive, pretty and charming profile....I'm DANIEL Jackson I am an easy going man with good sense of humor and I like swimming at my free time and spending time with my love ones, I like meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, I am from United State but currently posted to Syria on rescue mission. I am a united state marines medical doctor. :roll: I really love the way you look on your profile picture. My dear don't blush for my calling you elegant woman because your profile and your style looks so tender. I really got attracted by your profile and will appreciate it very well if we can be friends and know each other better. I feel like throwing millions of word to you, but I will stop here until I hear from you. I look forward to hear from you. thanks and remain good

many thanks to you for your kindly reply, you don't actually know me, I was looking for an old friend on the internet when I hard the chance to come across your profile, well let me introduce myself properly to you. My name is jackson Daniel, but you can call me DAN.I am a USA Marines but am now presently serving here on first and rescue mission in Zaatari camp, the largest camp for Syrian refugees, in the north of Jordan, I came on this site to look for an old friend, I was happy when I saw your profile,, my spirit directed me to contact you, I am 53years old, I am glad that you Replied me. My dear don't blush for my calling you elegant woman because your picture and your style of posture looks so tender. I really got attracted by your beautiful eyes and also your cool reply. Seems getting to know you will be a thing of good in my life and give me a new hope for a better tomorrow, I believe we canstart with friendship, because a friend is sweet when it is new, sweeter when it is true, but it would be sweetest if it is you. I will be very happy if we can be best of friends, are you married? Do you have a kid? I want to let you no that distance and language is never a barrier in friendship
Do feel free to right me any time. Hugging gently and kisses. I wish you well in life I'm not always on this site, but I will be glad if we can communicate more through the email. send me your e-mail address so that I can contact you and send you more of my photos. I want to drop a little about me, I am very open minded about people and I see life as the exploration of possibilities and giving pleasure. Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am very softly spoken, very polite; very well mannered, bad words don’t appear in my vocabulary. My humors personality gives me a great ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease in my presence. Being very respectful and caring and not afraid to hug, cuddle and show my affection/emotions in public and in private.

• ..I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like others I do I have my "days off." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days’ have been disappointed a pretty number of times by friends and the ones I love so much and this has made it very difficult for me to trust or have confident in anyone. the past may hurt but your ability to get along with it is what matters a lot. The infidelity in relationship presently is becoming too much that you hardly find the one to trust, but I believe that when the true one comes you will find yourself trusting him or her even if you don't want to trust anymore. I have a good personality. I like to travel, to walk, take pictures, write, read, to be with my friends & family. I am a very good organizer and sometimes I guess I am too structured and make too many plans. I am working with that... I am also creative in my own way. My values are honesty, courage and love

• Am actually looking for a woman who gonna be caring and affectionate, not just that, but faithful and someone who understands what her man needs and wants, someone who's going to treat her man like a king and get being treated like a Queen in return like a queen. since the death of my wife some years ago i have been fooling by some unfaithful women trying to make money at of me this make me very sad .

danielj585@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Muhammed, frankmuhammed@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 am

netlog
frankmuhammed
frank muhammed
49 years old - male - United Kingdom

more pics from the webcam
Image Image

another photoshopped

and who is this?

Received: from [210.186.115.124]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:11:10 +0100 (BST)
IP: 210.186.115.124
ISP: TM Net
State/Region: Kuala Lumpur

Hi dear, is quite unfortunate i was not around when ur message came in...Beside i don't recognize having some communication with u...or even if i have forgotten can u place e true where we have mate be4?
Actually i am from United Kingdom..and u? u can as well tell me more of ur self with some introductions thanks...

Return to “White Males”