It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marve Daryl - daryl20300@live.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Rodriguez, rodriguez.anderson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 pm

More pics
Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Badoo
Anderson 51, New York, NY
About me
Talking about my self, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the … lives of other people..
Interested in
I am looking for some one who honest, caring, lovely truthful, trustful, some one who don't lie some one who always tell the truth some one with good heart and some one with always in believe of what ever is doing.

:mrgreen: Mugu seriously confuses pics with Aaron Ramos & Stephen Murphy
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=164549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:dumb:

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Anderson Rodriguez, rodriguez.anderson@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anderson Rodriguez, rodriguez.anderson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Received: from [108.163.157.56]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 108.163.157.56
ISP: IWeb Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montréal

HELLO , this is Anderson

I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Meetic and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....

My name is Anderson Rodriguez....,and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Afghanistan for peace keeping and will be coming home within one month time. have been divorced for 7 years now and i am having one son who is 14 years and i came to Badoo which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am divorced after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon......I would be on msn very soon so that we can chat my dear and you can ask me anything that you want to know about me..

Anderson
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Jack, dennisjack511@yhaoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7067713
Nickname: jack
Name: dennis
State/Region: New York
City: New York

jack: Well my dear am General Dennis :mrgreen: .Am a military and i have been in the army for about 29 years..And i have been in Afghanistan for about 4 years so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can met someone that i love that is why i am on this site looking for woman who is going to love me .....?
jack: so i am now in Afghanistan for my last mission so that i can come home and meet some one who is going to love me ....?
so can we get to know more each other ...? or even chat on yahoo so that we can see each other on cam if you don t mine ......?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Desmond Larry, desmond.larry@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm

badoo
Desmond 56, New York, NY
am 55 years man and i am on this site looking for someone who i can spend the rest of my life with her and be with her forever and i am single

ok can you tell me do you msn messenger
well i mean that here i don't really understand you and i will like as to move to msn now ok
desmond.larry@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tomas Carry; <tomascarry96@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Username: tomascarry12

Email: tomascarry96@yahoo.com

User IP 204.93.60.18

GIGLINX, Inc.
Address: 3820 Del Amo Blvd.
Address: Suite 304
City: Torrance
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90503

Full Name
tomascarry

About me
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. Am not wealthy and dont expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me. Everybody makes mistakes and i usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, then i guess i should put an end to it. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh and am not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but am being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, i hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me and i hope I dont come across as being too cynical, harsh or meansounding.. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt. You know we are all human and defnately make mistakes as well, but I also dont like being taken advantage of. Am just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning, that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together but it doesnt mean that its anybodys fault, its just that they are too different to be compatible. Those who know me say I am intelligent, attractive, easy going, fun loving, romantic, loyal. I believe that honesty and respect are the building blocks in a friendship that can lead to a more serious relationship. I'm very caring, and affectionate person. I'm not into mind/head games, it's a waste of time. I'm looking for a man who possesses class, intellect, character, morals, values and integrity. Someone who loves life and laughter, who has a serious, sensitive side but who is able to laugh at herself and with me. Someone who is very affectionate and romantic like me. Ideally, she truly enjoys intelligent conversations and is interested in being a partner, companion and an equal. Who loves to dance, travel, enjoys going out to eat, to the beach, boating or just hanging out at home for romance. If you're looking for an educated man, with sweet disposition, that turns heads when enters a room, knows what he wants and how to treat and respect a woman, drop me a line. I look forward to sending you a reply, with a way to send you some of my pictures. Thank you for stopping by to read my profile.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
contractor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tomas Carry; <tomascarry43@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Username: tomascarry121

Email: tomascarry43@yahoo.com

User IP 216.172.147.25

DN Advertising Network
Address: S. Market St, San Jose, CA
City: SJ
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95113

Full Name
tomascarry

About me
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. Am not wealthy and dont expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me. Everybody makes mistakes and i usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, then i guess i should put an end to it. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh and am not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but am being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, i hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me and i hope I dont come across as being too cynical, harsh or meansounding.. I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt. You know we are all human and defnately make mistakes as well, but I also dont like being taken advantage of.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
contractor

Email give a Hit in FB for Chriss Author from NYC

https://www.facebook.com/chriss.author" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Christian Tetteh, christian_tetteh1985@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:42 am

Tetteh !! :lol: Ghana Mugu name!

matchdoctor
christian_tee
49-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 25 - 69
Beverly Hills, California, United States
I am Chris and system engineering in the army, i service the heavy equipment cars we are using here at the war zone. I also control and monitor the computerized system so that no terrorists can break into our system, i do go out on field for patrolling. my job is kind of multitasking

yes i got a pic, would like to chart with ya a little, add me and lets go ahead and see what happens between you and i...lol my id remains the same:christian_tetteh1985@yahoo.com, Skype; christian_tetteh1985 .i hope to hear from you very soon thanks.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Miller, scottmiller993@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 am

Scott1960
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Education:masters
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:native american
Children:yes, and they live away from home

About
I am very open. Ask me. I am a 52 years old sporty man from Connecticut. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair, my body is about average, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live away from home Write me, if you are a hetero girl! Don't wait for miracle, just for me!
Living:with kids
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Catholic
Income:30-50.000

profile pic already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scott Miller, scottmiller993@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:25 am

Hello My Dear ,
Good Afternoon,how are you doing for today?thanks so much for giving me your email address,i am here now to wrote you a little about me, i am Scott Miller working in the American Military I was born in Connecticut,New Haven 23 August 1960,i am a Military commander,i am recently here in Syria for my war mission for about 9 months now And I have only 1 month more to complete my mission here and get out of here but i have been in the Military for 30 years now,I am now stationed in Aleppo Syria and also My service is Military troop and I have many army boys which I train them,i have Also been to many other countries to train other boys and I love traveling too, I have also been a widow for 2 years now i have my own office here which is located some miles away from our camp,very soon I will be leaving here that's why i need someone who will get married to if things go on well,right now am looking for someone who is going to care for me and i care for her soon,also I am looking forward to meet a women who is loving caring understanding kind honest respectful and also someone who have a Sense of humor,i really appreciate your commitment by answer my letter and give me your email address,and i need to know you more send me some of your pictures and write a little about yourself,fine below the attachment of my photos.

Received: from [91.109.245.241]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013

IP: 91.109.245.241
Organization: UK2 - Ltd
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Hessen
City: Frankfurt

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scott Miller [scottmiller993@yahoo.com]

Postby anne007 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:56 pm

ID4u

scott1960

Profile already here

His Mails

Sender: scott1960 (404272)
Date: 06-25-2013, 11:06:42

Hello Dear,thanks so much for your reply,and i was so much happy to receive your letter now,here is my email address scottmiller993@yahoo.com use it and write me email message and also send me your photos ok,i will now wait for your reply at my email address now ok,take care,yours Scott

Von: Scott Miller [scottmiller993@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013 16:05
An: CCC
Betreff: Hello My Dear XXX,

Hello My Dear XXX,

Good Morning,how are you doing for today?hope you are doing well,thanks so much for your letter and i am so much glad to hear from you,i am new on the web site where i meet you from,i was only 2 days there and you are the first woman i meet from the web site and start writing with now,i now understand that you also was on the web site for few weeks,i also understand that you meet 3 men there and it was sad that all need only sex,i think that this time you will be luck to meet me because i am there look for serious love relationship a truly soul mate,i never want only sex because sex is normal in relationship when the two partner agreed on that when the time come ok,nice that you are 48 years old and live in Careywood,i also now understand that you are a widow and i am very sorry that your husband died two years ago after long and serious illness,is nice that your child has grown up and no longer lives with you,i am very sorry that after 2 years your loneliness was unbearable for you,and is nice that your husband left you a decent heritage to make sure that you no longer have to go to work,is nice that he put you in a position for you to enjoy life and could travel the world,it is great as you are looking for a man who make you laugh again and who will brings you out of the darkness and put sunshine in your life,i also now understand that the man should be humorous,loving,and good heart and take you as you are,i now understand that you are not always easy to handle and very headstrong and confident,and is nice that when you love a man is with all your whole heart,and is great that you are very caring,and a good cook and love to pamper a man that is great of your,i am happy that you are very easy going with a great sense of humor,and understanding and good listener,and is nice that you love kids very much,even if they are not yours,nice that you love to cook and garden and traveling and movies and read and computer and nature or just sit and relax at home that is great all your life to do is good,and i need you to understand that i am honest and kind serious understand loving caring romantic person and i am really the type of man you look for and i am here to bring the joy and happiness back to your life again ok,to tell you about my family,i am a widow i lost my wife 2 years ago with cancer sickness,and i have two son 8 years old and 12 years old ok,

to tell you more about me,i am Scott Miller and working in the American Military and i was born in Connecticut,New Haven 23 August 1960,i am a Military commander,i am recently here in Syria for my war mission for about 9 months now And I have only 1 month more to complete my mission here and get out of here but i have been in the Military for 30 years now,I am now stationed in Aleppo Syria and also My service is Military troop and I have many army boys which I train them,i have Also been to many other countries to train other boys and I love traveling too,i have my own office here which is located some miles away from our camp,very soon I will be leaving here that is the reason why i need someone who will get married to if things go on well,right now am looking for someone who is going to care for me and my children and i also care for her soon,also I am looking forward to meet a women who is loving caring understanding kind honest respectful and also someone who have a Sense of humor,i really appreciate your commitment by answer my letter and reach me here on my email in box,send me some of your pictures,fine below the attachment of my photos with my children,take care and be save,kiss kiss,wait for your reply,yours Scott.
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.220.160.87
Originating ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Henry Spencer, henryspencer139@live.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 am

Henry Spencer, henryspencer139@live.com

spencer16

New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Gemini
Body Type:about average
Weight:99 lbs (45 kg)
Height:6’0” (183 cm)
Hair color: brown
Eye color:hazel
Education:some college
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
Just looking for a nice woman to spend time with. I am a 53 years old reliable man from Midtjylland. I have hazel eyes and brown hair, my body is about average, and I live with kids. I have children, and they live away from home Only write me if you are serious. If it is just sex you are looking for do not bother. I only answer if you have a picture.

junkmail:
hello. something peculiar about your profile that is keeping me watching, well, i am Henry and i will like to know some basic stuffs about, maybe starting with your name, hope to hear from you soon... thank you...
henryspencer139@live.com.... i will be waiting ok

pic already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Everett Mencken; lightpaatee@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:03 pm

:twisted: This man is on Idating4you, his profile has been booted by the admin and his picture is on a antiscammers forum:

Emailadress: lightpaatee@hotmail.com :mrgreen:

IP adress: not shown

His email to me:

Hello There

I Hope all is well with you, well thanks for your giving me your email address since we couldn't finished talking :-o , you seem very nice and easy going and i really want to correspond with you and get to know much better about each other .

well Am Everett , 53years old and was born and Raise up in Colorado Aspen , My Dad is German and my Mum is Swiss and due to this i do consider myself as a mixed race , A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. i have 2 grown up children and one adopted girl called Kelly and my biological son Jonas .well actually my divorced was like this After i found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man who is no other person than my own best friend :cry: , She cost me a lot of pains because i trusted her so much.

She Actually misused my properties so I paid her off. I loved her with all my heart but she let me down. We were married for 14 years and God blessed us with one son .Actually am ready to relocate to any place where i do meet the right woman of my dreams. I don't want to see her again.

. I am a person easy to tolerate. ...i Work in a Gold company, we export and import Gold have been in this business for 12 yrs now and am the supervisor of our company due to this i travel alot. i have been to 28 countries...

Am now looking forward to meet a very decent woman to settle down with her forever am looking forward to meet decent woman with a good sense of humor that is generous, enjoys life, sport and traveling who is ready to share the whole life with me and appreciate my love, care and attention.. I respect deeply family values and hope to have a happy and healthy family filled with love and mutual understanding .... Well Dear it getting late here and i need to have some rest now but i will be looking forward to read from you soon and please don't forget to tell me more and more about yourself , have also attach my pictures and i hope you also going to send me your'ss

Nice to know you

Everett ......

---------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Geroge Charles, charley_g6@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:41 am

netlog
gcharles
male - 49 years, Florida City, United States

hello beautiful woman how are you doing my name is charles and i find you very beautiful and i would love to get to know you more and better this is my id add me on yahoo (charley_g6@yahoo.com)

Helena1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Parker, parkerjames51@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Helena1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:33 pm

I just got a message from a guy called parkerjames51@yahoo.co.uk with the same picture, so he must have another mail address again.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

brooklynmills@hotmail.com & Skype "nellymills12"

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 pm

brooklynmills@hotmail.com
this is my skype name :nellymills12

badoo
James 52, New York, NY

Hello, Your profile is appealing.. I adore and admired everything in your profile. I am really much impressed about your profile and your personalities and your good sense of humor on here. How long have you been alone? Why are you on this dating agency? I join to meet the right partner. What about you? Sorry about my photo, My position at work does not permit me to upload photos on the dating service,due to some reasons,But i can share it with you privately if only you are interested to see my photos.
Just reply with your contact email and i will send you my photos and also add you on my skype instant chat. I would be glad to get to know more about you better and if you really want to get to know more about me, you can get me added on your msn messenger lists as... brooklynmills@hotmail.com} this is my skype name :nellymills123 ) so that we can get to know more about each other better since we all don't know what the future holds for each of us, besides,communication is the only key to every successful relationship...I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial.. I am on skype James

Return to “White Males”