It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Angie Varona

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 pm

...... for the russian Version: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=123530

pictures are stolen from Angie Varona
facebook.com/AngieVarona

It was a matter of time I guess. MODS - didn't see a forum for this person.

Got this one off of iDating 4U. Profile there is written like a Nigerian.

am a young lady looking for the right man of my life i dont distance and look age and voice to be a big deal all i want is a real man that will love me

Name used = Diane Steele

email addy = dianesteele43@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 96.47.237.201
IP Country: United States

Organization: IPTelligent LLC

header =

Received: from [96.47.237.201] by web160103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:53:47 PST

email sent =

hello how are you doing its diane from idate4you.com

2 pics from iDating attached.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Angie Varona

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

New email with a new pic.

IP in RS database.

IP address [?]: 96.44.190.91
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Texas
IP address city: Dallas
IP postcode: 75247
IP address latitude: 32.8148
IP address longitude: -96.8705
ISP of this IP [?]: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions
Organization: QuadraNet
Host of this IP: [?]: 96.44.190.91.static.quadranet.com [

Header -

Received: from [96.44.190.91] by web160101.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 07 Feb 2013 06:15:34 PST

email sent =

Hello thank you for your message, My name is Diane as you now already i am 28 years old...Here is more about me..I should tell you that I am very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. For me, tradition and custom are usually roadblocks to progress and happiness, i dont know if you agree with me??...
There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful marriage than I am, and you can count on that but it all depends on what you want...i attended my prep school right there in Florida and after that i moved to high school, then after that i moved to the University of Florida which i have my BSC in sales and marketing..i am currently living in tennessee..I am originally from Florida..
I am looking for someone who is honest and values a committed, loyal and trust based relationship, family, friends and faith. I'm looking for someone with the ability to prioritize the truly important things in life. Someone who is confident in himself, has a great sense of humor, likes to enjoy life and laugh! I'm looking for someone who is emotionally stable, who knows how to recognize problems and work through them thoughtfully and with respect, calmness and patience; someone with strong character, who is willing and strong enough to do the right thing. I'm looking for someone who is romantic and affectionate and who likes being taken care of and spoiled; someone who in turn enjoys taking care of and spoiling!
My greatest dream for the future is to find a man I can marry,who will be my best friend, my lover, my pupil, and my partner in all life's adventures,at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with,sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me...Here are some little questions for you, you might decide not to answer them if you think they are very personal but i will be glad if you can give me some answers to them because i believe we are both learning about each other...
How has life been treating you without a lady?
what exactly are you looking for in a lady?
what do you do for a living?
Have you been married?
Do you have kids?
What do you do for a living?
Tell me about your past love life...

I will wait to read from you as soon as possible..
Diane

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Diane Steele
Worked at Trader
Lives in Nashville, Tennessee
Female

Image Image

Image Image

Diane likes Match.com.
so he/she registered there too

Joined Facebook October 29, 2012

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Latest email.

IP in RS database.

IP address [?]: 173.208.189.84 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Missouri
IP address city: Kansas City
IP postcode: 64106
IP address latitude: 39.1068
IP address longitude: -94.5660
ISP of this IP [?]: WholeSale Internet
Organization: Gold VIP Club

header =

Received: from [173.208.189.84] by web160103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:40:26 PST

email sent =

Wow i wish all those men out there are so ready for a good relationship they all want my body :D and they don't love .....i am here for a serious relationship i hate to waste time and people to wast my own time too
Let me tell you more about myself..we are two in the hands of my parents and i lost my parent in an auto crash which i and my sister barely survived the accident..I have not been able to find any true love since David my ex hurt me and broke my heart..after the separation,i was so sad and depressed and feel as if the world has come to an end...I am from Florida but ended up in Tennessee cos i went there with David which happens to be my ex and now i stay with my uncle there .i wish to move to the man that loves me and ready to love me for who i am and a man that will love and will not cheat on me
I should tell you that a relationship is based on trust, honesty and sincerity cos without these nothing is not ever going to work out and i should tell you that i am a lady that walk with God intervention not that i am too religious but i do things the right way and the right time they are suppose to be done,i was once heart broken and i am scared cos i don't want this my little heart get hurt anymore neither do i want a man that will just take an advantage of me.. men that i have met only wants my body and i am not into that cos i care so much for my body and other people...
I am very honest, faithful, caring , and open minded person. I am looking to find a good friendship first and hopefully build a long lasting relationship from there. I love to travel, outdoors, sports, dancing, love shooting pool, romantic walks sun tanning and beaches. I hate men that play mind games with women and you know who you are!!!, I am looking for someone that is very honest, good communication skills in there relationships, faithful, romantic, good personality, loves to smile and have fun.
i will wait to read from you as soon as possible..
diane

No new pics.

~Josh Billings

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Angie Varona

Postby Marisa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:40 am

facebook.com/kaylie.samuel.5
Kaylie Samuel
Lives in Tullahoma, Tennessee
Female

I am very honest, faithful, caring , and open minded person. I am looking to find a good friendship first and hopefully build a long lasting relationship from there. I love to travel, outdoors, sports, dancing, love shooting pool, romantic walks sun tanning and beaches. I hate men that play mind games with women and you know who you are

same mugu as posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=56292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mabel Jonny - mabeljonny@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Got this one off of Zorp.

profile there =

Username: MabelHerko1
Name: Mabel

Height:163cm - 5'4"
Weight:100Kg - 220lbs<-------------- :-o
Body Type:Average<------------------- :mrgreen:

Name used = Mabel Herko

email addy = mabelherko@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Here are some More about Me, I am a single female never married and have No Kids, am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply. I am new on this Online dating stuffs, Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me.. Have been Hurt many times and I have allot of experience in relationship, but I don't want to get hurt anymore cos it was a very bad thing ever happened...When dating or getting to know someone for the first time I reflect to a quote form one of my favorite movies "Hope Floats", "Little scary at first...little sad in the end....but it's what's in the middle that counts"Now I guess a question will come to your mind (Why is she Single) isn't it...OK,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him, I caught him on bed with my best close friend, you know how that is, it's a SHOCK, lol and that's made me felt sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him, was I right by that decision??? I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me, love me, adore me, a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever, a compassionate man, one with good heart and know how to handle matters, I want a lover not a fighter, lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.

My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with. I am an Orphan, I was born in USA Ohio, Geneva, My dad is from Brooklyn and My Mum is from Nigeria, I don't know the relatives of my Father cos I choose to the citizen of America, I do live with my parent in States and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before my dad died in Auto Accident and since the my mum ran off, she was no where to be found, I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to USA to Pick me Up..So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because I'm ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy. I am working as an Accountant... I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring, understanding, that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that.

Smiles....
Mabel

one of the 3 pics led me here so I will post the other 2.

Image<------profile pic on Z

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra; <hotsand340@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Username: swetsandra

Email: hotsand340@yahoo.com

User IP 172.129.54.129

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

IP we know already from here:

Derek Jones; <djones1333@yahoo.com>
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=59175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Full Name
Sandra

About me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
model

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Hirsh; <hotsandra962@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Username: swetsandra01

Email: hotsandra962@yahoo.com

User IP 172.129.67.83 .... from the Bad IP-List here

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
Sandra Hirsh

About me
I'm not like most girls, I am honest and frank. "I have spent much time and effort to stay fit." I think my appearance is very important and I am proud of all aspects of my body. Growing up, I was always the girl who had developed point before everyone else, I was the kind of girl you find in the supermarket next to the watermelon, oranges, as I said, I'm not a shy type of girls and I am proud of all aspects of my body.

Come from
United Kingdom

City, State, Province
Gloucestershire

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
model

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Got this one off of fish.

profile there =

caseykate Profile: loooking for mr perfect
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

About Me
am kate,single and searching for love and long last relationship
Name used = katewilshere

email addy = katewilshere@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = UK BB

IP 178.239.84.151
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited

header =

Return-Path: <katewilshere@yahoo.com>
X-Rocket-Received: from b4.c5.bise7.blackberry (katewilshere@178.239.84.151 with )
by smtp109.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Jun 2013 17:00:14 +0000 UTC

email sent =

WHY I MAIL
i was taken by your profile and after going through your profile on that site i found out that we have so much in common.First off let me say ,without hesitant.That you are anbeautiful MAN ...You definitely do not look your age.I'm serious!But your looks i do not believe are your best features. I believe from what i read in your profile.Your best feature is your heart.I also see from your profile that you are a beleiver in the Lord.That's a plus.This is hard for me to say.But!I need someone with the type of integrity that you possess.I have not dated around ever since ,its hard to find somone with moral attritubes from men out there but i think you possess what i need in a man if i must say the truth. Dont take me wrong I'm no saint.But I do have moral guidelines.To be honest.I have looked at other MEN's profile.But you are the only one that I cared to email.I'm not a cheat.I know what it feels like to be played on.it's of no good.So that's
about it for now...........
Ĺove †o hear from you soon

Image<----profile pic on FMF.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Not sure where I got this one from.

Name used = mary slizat

email addy = mary_slizat@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.58.23.178
ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <mary_slizat@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.23.178] by web163603.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Jun 2013 07:37:58 PDT

email sent =

i was born and Raised in PA my dad is from polland while my mom is from Nigeria...But right now am with my grandma in Nigeria cos i lost my both parents in an auto accident some years back so ever since then have been with grandma down here cos she is the only family have got left.
i am looking for a man who is nice, smart and most importantly caring, I'm looking for someone who has a warm personality, enjoys to laugh and loves life.someone who loves to be romantic and very intimate and affectionate. Enjoys simply spending time with me whether it be going to a movie or staying home watching a movie cuddled on the couch. sensitive and emotional but also able to be strong when needed, I want someone to be very into me and want to share his complete heart with me.someone that can be trusted to be honest and not play games, happy to go on little just get away trips to say a log cabin in the woods for a weekend, to be able to candle light the living room and dance to slow music in the dim lit room all alone and just hold each other and forget about everything else in life.
I am a very friendly outgoing person who enjoys being very active. I am not the type to sit around watching TV.. In the summer, the beach is my favorite place to be.I also enjoy boating, cannoning, kayaking and cycling, hiking and tennis.I am very affectionate and passionate with the right person and I love romantic dinners and moonlight strolls on the beach. One of my pet peeves is phoniness and disloyalty.I am an honest person who appreciates honesty in my friends.I love listening to blues or jazz outside. One of my favorite things is watching the sun set on a summer evening on the beach.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Name used = Rose Vickers

email addy = rose.vickers9010@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 184.154.132.197
ISP: SingleHop
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago

header =

Return-Path: <rose.vickers9010@yahoo.com>
Received: from [184.154.132.197] by web160503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:35:54 PDT

MD profile =

roseloveu1's Profile

Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: Some College
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'10"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Virgo
She matches your search preferences.
About My Match

Looking For: Friendships
Race: Does not matter
Religion: Does not matter
Education: Does not matter
Children: Children are OK
Smokers: Smokers are OK
Someone who is: Never Married, Separated, Divorced, or Widowed
Height: at least 3'6" :mrgreen:
You match her search preferences! :D

I'm down to earth loving and caring young lady who love to laugh and smile always, I love to make people around me happy, I'm romantic,sexy

and understanding, I hate to cheat and be cheated on, I'm single, never married and have no kids..I believe so much in love and I know it

comes to those who believe in it, I'm here to seek for love and not games so if u are here for such don't bother to message me because I

won't reply u and pls don't ask me for naked picture because I will report u....thanks :applause:

email sent to me =

Hi Dear

Thanks
for your mail, i am new to this internet stuff and i hope i find what i am looking for, i attached few of my pictures and i hope u like them,well my friend told me the best way to get in contact is via chatting on yahoo instant messenger or google instant messenger so we could get along easily, i will stop here and hope to read from you soon......

Rose

pics attached got no GI hits to RS.

Image<---profile pic on MD

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:17 pm

adatingnest.com
graze015
State: New Mexico
City: new york
Zip Code: 10001
In my own words: hi im hanna babe
im alone
here at my room...
heres my yah;00 account chelsexy26 @ yah00 . c.o.m
or simply text me here
917-383-1469 uhhmm i want a right guy here :(

for profile on wireclub
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=70751" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

for profile on cf
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p354839" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 pm

name used = Kylie Martinz

email addy = kyliemartinz@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.190.3.213
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <kyliemartinz@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.3.213] by web160405.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:34:23 PST

email sent =

Hello,

It's my pleasure meeting you, i would like to know much more about you if you could permit me for that. I like your profile, but telling me much more would be more preferable. I would like to know your likes, dislikes, hobby, your job, how you spend your free time and more also the reason why you are on the site.

I had to delete my profile from CONFIRO that same day you wrote me, i am not used to that but someone introduced it to me so i gave it a chance and by doing that i met you so let me know what you are really upto. I hope to hear from you, i would also like to know what you are doing for the rest of the year. We can share more pictures and learn much about each other.

I am waiting for your reply. Kylie

pic not posted.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 pm

CF = Kylie

29 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 7:42 am

Joined November 28, 2013. From monterey. Living in Monterey, California.

About Me
Very caring, love to meet new people and discover new things..I have a good career, am a homeowner and am very stable. Ideally, I would like to meet someone who is like-minded, family oriented, stable and driven. A sense of humor is a plus!For fun I also like to go to the movies, head to the beach, have friends over for bbq's or meet for dinner and drinks. I'm active and enjoy many outdoor activities such as walking, hikes and tennis

profile pic posted on RS.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:09 pm

latest email from same IP

Hello Handsome,

Well, i am glad to hear from you and sure you had a great day and some wonderful moment, I would like to share somethings you don't really know about me. I am the only child of my parent, lost both parent when i was young but lived with my uncle whom later died of cancer some years back and i really missed them all.

About my work, my works has lots to do with travel but just only when i was some artworks and galleries orders from the private collectors and art galleries i do travel. After having orders from them, i have to check online for countries which artworks and galleries auctions activities is going on. After doing that, i will check a lot of things about the country, the city, the safety and some other things around there.

But to be honest, to me a good relationship life is more important to me than business because i always wish to start a new life with that special man that worth everything and i can't wait to meet that special man but i just have to start from somewhere. I had been into some relationships before, i mean some relationship that didn't worth it but in life you don't have to give up and always looking for a way forward and that's why i don't want to make the past my burden anymore and don't want to continue living in the anymore.

I am looking for that man to start a new life with, someone we can both take time to learn about each other, to understand each other feelings, to share the pains together and accept each other no matter how life may be anyday and anytime, I will be traveling this night, i will be traveling to East Asia, Malaysia. I have to get some artworks and galleries from the auctions and i already booked for my hotel room and everything. I am just spending a week and some days there, i hope things works out fine for us and we could meet each other when coming back to the states but it also depends on how far you want this to go and i don't want you to make me regret this but still i am not living in the past anymore and not making the past my burden.

Tell me about your day, let me know what you think about all i just and also want you to be honest with me because by doing that i am sure things will work out fine for us and also tell me the truth if you are still on the dating sites seeking for someone else. I need you to be honest with me always, i know no one is perfect but please and please try to be honest with me because i am always honest and ready to make you the happiest man on earth if you promise never to make me regret everything,

Have a wonderful night. Kiss kiss kiss

pic sent already on RS

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”