It is currently Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer with picture of Karen Dreams

Postby pacman4u309 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 am

Vida Love
Email: vida.love55@gmail.com

Stolen Picture of Karen Dreams

Return-Path: <vida.love55@gmail.com>
Received: from

Other Profiles
Naydia Abbey
facebook.com/naydia.abbey.9?ref=ts&fref=ts

Email Received

ok i am adding u in my yahoo so can u accept me and we chart and know more about each other ... waiting to hear from u soon

Message Received

Hi how are you doing i how is your day going on with you i hope all is well i have really liked your profile and your picture and i will really like us to know a little about each other and share pictures and as you can see am new over here and my and also if you don't mind you can email me on y email address so we can get and share pictures and know more about each other well this is my u can add me or email me on my address : this is my address :::v/i/d/a/_/l/o/v/e/4/0/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m

Email:vida_love40@yahoo.com

Gmail:v/i/d/a/./l/o/v/e/5/5@/g/m/a/i/l/./c/om/

vida.love55@gmail.com

2013-04-09 09:05:38

Scammer with picture of Karen Dreams

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 am

vida.love55@gmail.com leads to FB as
Thomas Azontoboy
About
Worked at The Olympic Games
Studied at University of Houston
Past: SMK Taman SEA
Lives in Accra, Ghana

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams

Postby pacman4u309 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Linda Honya
Email: heartsoul141@gmail.com
YM

Stolen Pictures of Karen Dreams

Return-Path: <heartsoul141@gmail.com>
Received: from [209.85.128.196]

Email Received

Hello ,
Its Nice to Hear from you well These a Lil about me and some Photo of Me.

well to start , good day to you and hope you fine and doing great. This is my first ever try on here and i was advise to give a try to this ( dating site ) by my friend who also is happily married now in vt with his husband whom she had through this means..Well its my prayers that i also have my true love , true soul mate and my wonderful man i can spend the rest of my life with.but am not looking for some one who will turn my life down again and no limeys..

Take a look at who I am and what I seek. If you like me, message me and we will get to know more. I am a confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. I would did like to meet an Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: i enjoy working out, music, writing, movies, laughter, dining out, clubbing (occasionally) and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and we'll share deep stimulating conversation( sounds cool we have kinda same manners...Enjoy cooking). Further exploring the mental chemistry between us. Am not the best, But am trying my best in making my dream about meeting my soul mate come true. And i believe age is nothing but number.

A relationship that ends up where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me. A friendship that is uninhibited and pure fun is what i'm about. Locations, settings and chemistry that will arouse all your senses and moments shared that cross your mind a week later while at the office. Putting a smile on your face while wondering when it's possible to feel like that again is the sensation I aim to leave you with.

I want a man that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man whose loves me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic,woman but hope is what gets us out of bed each morning to face the day.
Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better woman for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. I am an only child and it's really hard on me been an only child. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart as am willing to go miles to meet my love. Linda
Well Jon This More about me and tell me more about your self..

I will be waiting to hear from you

Message Received

I am a joyful lady who is pretty serious in relationships. I like to spend good and romantic time with my lover. I have a lot of sense. Very honest and care about my future partner. I hope I can find one honest, kind-hearted, romantic and considerate and responsible man. The one who is willing to cherish our love forever. I am looking for a serious relationship with someone who I can open up to and to share the joys and sorrows. If u are interested to know me better, kindly reply my mail through prettysoul141@yahoo.com or heartsoul141@gmail.com
2013-04-09 06:58:07

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 pm

lovers1vim
Looking for my soul mate
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color :lol: / Blue Eye Color

My Education: High School
My Profession: Student
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
Am Mary New on this site Looking for a relationship someone Honest to spend the rest of my Life with...

Hello Handsome..How are you doing?..Hope all is well with you.Well am Mary By Name new to this site Looking for a relationship someone Honest God Fearing Caring and most of all Loving to spend the rest of my Life with and i would be Glad if you can add me at marylove1vim77@yahoo.com if you are interested so we get to know more about each other...Thank you hope to hear from you soon..

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 pm

sandralove776@yahoo.com

FMF
sandralove
trust to love
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman

ohh yes and my id on yahoo is sandralove776@yahoo.com and i will like to no more about u

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Ethel Hardy
Email: still.ethel6969@yahoo.com

Message Received

hello how are you doing? I am Ethel 35 years old single with no kids i do live with my mom i don't work am new on this site i will like to know more about you...You can e-mail me on still.ethel6969@yahoo.com
2013-04-14 02:05:34

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:06 pm

STUPID MUGU. Avatar pic on FMF is Andi Land and it email me pics of Karen Dreams :mrgreen: !!!

Profile on FMF =

Lovelace_love Profile: I am Looking for a serious Relationship :twisted:

About Me
First of all I am kind, calm, good-natured and fair. I am ambitious I work very hard. I try not to neglect my duties. My life and my job often make me be resolute and strong-willed, but I do not regret about anything. I am a fighter but sometimes I want to be weak and tender, to feel that I am a Woman and I hope that my future man will help me with this. I am an optimistic person and I try to fight with all the troubles with a smile on my lips. I am a person of wide interests. I like to communicate with different people, everything new and unfamiliar. I like to spend time in the open air. I enjoy fighting with difficulties and I am happy when it is successful. I do not like weak-willed, irritable and haughty people. I am curious and like learning new things. But of course it is much better to do all this with someone special.

Name used= Lovelace Love <------------ :mrgreen:

email addy = lovelacelove14@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.218.246.142
ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <lovelacelove14@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.246.142] by web140003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:43:02 PDT

email sent =

My name is Lovelace,i am 30 years Old,I am Single, Long Hair and a healthy Lady :mrgreen: . I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure :liar: .Am Living with my old Mom in Ghana now.My Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In USA for 27 years and I am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession

Lovelace
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Name used = Berlinda Biney

email addy = berlinda.biney@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

IP: 66.187.68.35
ISP: The Optimal Link Corporation
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Texas
City: Houston

header =

Return-Path: <berlinda.biney@yahoo.com>
Received: from [66.187.68.35] by web125506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:13:48 PDT

email sent =

How are you doing and life treating you? It's good and nice to have your id. First of all, allow me to apologize for not sending you this email earlier. I'm very fine and doing great, I've honestly been occupied with some assignments at school,I'm presently typing this correspondence to you.

Well I'm not in a comfortable zone to tell you about myself but I'm an open person and would love to tell you a little about myself. I'm single with no kids ,5 ft 7 tall, 149., Brown hair and fair in complexion... I'm ready now in life for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I'm an honest, loyal, faithful, well educated, trustworthy, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I'm outgoing,very spontaneous and good christian who loves being surrounded by family,friends and holidays

Well,my hobbies and interests include music (jazz, pop, country, opera, old rock and soul), movies, reading, traveling, quiet moments, romantic times, seeing the sunset, nature, rain, and all the simple things in life. I miss the quite moments with a loved one: laughing, talking, listening, touching, affection, physical closeness, warmth and support.I'm a good listener and I'm a dedicated partner and believe successful relationships are based on developing and nurturing respect for each other. Both parties need to work hard to deserve and earn that respect. I also enjoy playing cards, playing tennis and swimming.
I am from US Az phoenix but now taking care of my sick mom but my younger sister lives with my uncle in the US NE ...After the death of my late dad his relatives wanted to inherite his property and they accused my mom of being responsible for the death of my late that and for that reason they threw out of the house and my mom being a Ghanaian relocate to her mother land and due to what has happened to her she got an heart attack to which she is still not better yet and thats the reason to why i am here taking care of her i hope she gets well soon thats all I am asking from God is for my mom to get well cos her situation is getting critical and worse..I'm studying a nursing course here in the university of Ghana, hoping to become a registered nurse in future.

An honest, understanding and loving man is all I'm after in life now. I'm really searching for the love of my life and who knows maybe in time I'll meet someone with whom wants a meaningful, serious, intense relationship of love, devotion and loyalty forever from the day the commitment is made.. I hope much has been said about myself and I would love to know a little more about you.. As you know I'm new to this stuffs and hoping to find my right man. Do you have a yahoo instant messenger installed in your computer, if yes i would like to have your ID, so we could have a word or two online when you are less busy there.

I must say you are a very handsome and charming man John...In the interim if you wish to communicate with me further then feel free and ask me any question because that is the best way to know each other better...Stay sweet and Enjoy your day with much care. Looking forward for your reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Berlinda...

CB1975 :cool:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Suzy; <suzydonkor450@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Username: suzy

Email: suzydonkor450@yahoo.com

User IP 172.129.120.143

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
suzy

About me
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned. am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.

Come from
Brazil

City, State, Province
alska

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nurse
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:22 am

Sharon Lisa
Email: sharon.lisa@ymail.com

Image Image

Return-Path: <sharon.lisa@ymail.com>
Received: from [206.190.129.237]

IP Address : 206.190.129.237
Address type : IPv4
Hostname : 206.190.129.237.static.midphase.com
ISP : Schreiner Holdings
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
State / Region : Utah
City : Saratoga Springs

IP already listed in RS data base[/color]

Continent: Africa - Country: n/a - City: n/a
Am from Washington 7, Spanaway, WA , but now in West Africa now

Email Received

Nice to hear from you now Jon and hope all is well with you on there my dear .. Well i will like to start mine for now for you to know more about me too ,You have done well on writing this mail ..
Am single with no kids , never been married and still looking forward to find that special man i have always been looking for .. I have been single for years too now and really been tired of being single .I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted...I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! ....

I'm Unemployed. I use to be an accountant and lost my job as a result.the manager of the company i work for wanted to rape me,i run away and never returned.i reported him to the police they pay less attention cause he has money and power.. as at now, am pursing my career to becoming a professional Nurse .I have a degree in Nursing & am good at it...Am from Washington 7, Spanaway, WA , but now in West Africa now with my Mom and am in Nursing Training on here too as well because of the problem that i got on there And also on Business minded too .. I am the second daughter of my parents.I lost my Dad just of recent and could not withstand the agony when I head that ,my mom is a retired Insurance Broker. My youth was full of bliss as I had fun during my youth enjoying the company of being under the protege of parental care.I have 1 brother,sister ,uncle and aunty.i come from a small unit of family....I am 30 female,with no kids ...never been married...5'6 feet tall,143 weight,average build,brown eyes,White Caucasian, blond hair with a sexy looks....My heritage is English,my religion is a Christian, so let us see what the future would hold for me and you.am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. Am an all rounded person ...i am looking to meet someone that is fun,loving,honest and caring.someone who is interested in being best friend,then a relationship after .. I am a Caring, Positive, Family Oriented, Independent Woman. I adore children,however when i will have my own.. I enjoy shopping, very fashionable and classy. I carry myself respectably and can be aggressive when i need to be. I don't speak words that have no real meaning and don't waste time on negative thoughts. I love positive people and strive to be happy... Am not on here to play any games or to Hurt any once's feeling .. And if you just feel you are interested in me then hope to hear from you soon and to see where it might lead as too

Sharon...

Message Received

Hi there .. How are you doing and how was your day today .. Am new to this site and i just got on here now .. I just saw your profile very interesting so i decided to say hello to you for now and mainly on here looking for my soul-mate to be with for the rest of my life .. .And also willing to marry

2013-04-30 19:53:02

minerva

Bookmark and Share

kiss_love1099@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri May 03, 2013 3:27 pm

leads to FB

Cecilia Boakye

Joined Facebook
November 13, 2012
Work and Education

Aureus University School of Medicine MD
Aureus University School of Medicine MD
Oranjestad, Aruba

Basic Information
Gender Female

leads to tagged used black female pics

Kiss L

Last Active: 2 months ago

Profile Views: 298 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: Am looking for love.

Basic Info: 31, Female, Greater Accra, Ghana

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat May 04, 2013 11:20 pm

sanders22122@yahoo.com

FB
Victoria Sanders
Studied at United States
Past: Central High School of Philadelphia
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Philadelphia, New York

sanders22122@gmail.com
google+ pic

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Joyce Smith <joyce_smith7@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 am

Joyce Smith
Email: joyce_smith7@yahoo.com

IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 197.251.143.73
City : Accra

Email Received

Am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.....Can you give me your yahoo id so i can chat with you and you can see my pics to my dear

can you send me your pics to

leads to FB with Raven Riley pics is here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p313618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Myra on Sun May 12, 2013 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: add link to scammer with Raven Riley pics

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joyce Smith <joyce_smith7@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu May 09, 2013 11:55 am

=> BP:

joyce023
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Capricorn
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat May 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Name used = Lydia Quansah

email addy = lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.66.225.172
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Assignment: Static IP
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <lydiaquansah228@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.225.172] by web162104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 May 2013 02:48:59 PDT

email sent =

Nice to hear from you..Am Lydia and am 32 years of age single never been married before with no kids..Am new on the net and here seeking for long term relationship with a man,a man who will love me forever and take good care of me..do you have yahoo id or Skype so that we can go there and chat and know each other over there and share some photos together...

CB1975 :cool:

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”