It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Wood, johnson_wood11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Badoo
James, 56: New York
About me: Love, and trust
intrested in a good and caring woman a woman who will forever be with me till the end of time

johnson_wood11@yahoo.com
drop yours too okay so that i add you aslo

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Johnson Wood, johnson_wood11@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

captcollins.tchandler@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/captcollins54
i am a military personal with the united state army

email
Received: from [196.46.246.50]
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 01:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Capt collins. t Chandler" <captcollins.tchandler@yahoo.com>
IP: 196.46.246.50
ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited t.a ZAIN

Hi
Am really great to get your email ......How are you doing today ?? Am kinda cool here .i would like to thank you for your interest in my profile..So I enjoyed reading your profile as well. It looks like you are into a lot of pretty cool things , i would like to say what a beautiful woman you are . I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship..I don't Like to IM cos at times I do Busy a lot and I prefer you email me through my regular email here ..So here I am just one little fish in this big pond seeing what else is swimming around. Could be that you know exactly what this little fish is looking for.... if so you may just cast your line and get a bite...... I am not only looking for my life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship.I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things. I am willing to try anything once.I am here because I am ready to find true love. I am well educated, well traveled, and financially secure; however, I feel like something is missing, and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved....unconditionally, romantically, intimately.I believe in the old golden rule .. I am not really into the bar/club scene to meet someone for a lasting relationship. They usually never work out. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy going out to have a good time but not every weekend. I am not looking for someone who plays mind games or is not interested in being in a committed relationship.I enjoy the simplest things in life. I love the outdoors and feel fortunate to be able to experience all four seasons. I like to go camping, gaze at the stars on a clear night, take walks just to enjoy nature. I believe that you can have fun doing almost anything as long as you enjoy the people that you are with. Life is too short not to enjoy it! i would Like to know what your likes and dislikes are,and more importantly what you are wanting from your future partner,you sound very sincere on your intentions,it would be an ideal world if everything you want came so easy to get,i know that's wishful thinking,but we all live in hope..i don't know what to say.i want to get to know you better . believe it or not,it's not that easy to be a single dad. i really look forward to meeting you ..i am a single father that is very devoted to my daughter(labrisa),but there is room for another love in my life. i like to do things out, but i also like to be at home. cooking is one of Major thing i like .... i always would rather talk out a problem than hold it in. you will find out that i am much more interested in how your day went. i want to know everything that happened. ...I am a CAPTAIN IN THE U.S ARMY ... I've been a mom and dad for 5 years now. I'm not tired of it,it does get a little old.i guess i am a tad more caring than the average man because of having to you sound like a very loving person.i understand that you need to know more, Don't be afraid to ask me anything.I would always welcome you to my Life . i want you to know I'm not doing this to get a cheap frill or a one night stand,I'm a very genuine person and i want to find someone i can share my life with,someone i can love,someone i can trust,someone i can be a friend for,and someone who will accept me for who i am,i can be very romantic,I'm honest, trusting,good listener, caring, healthy,funny at times,and i can sing for my supper if need be and I love to play Guitar and at my Leisure time , I love to play Golf , Bowling and billiard Pool . So dear you have a perfect human being,no seriously I'm not perfect but i want to make someone very happy and i have so much love pent up inside me,it needs to be exposed gently to that special someone.i hope I've given you an inkling of my thoughts and needs.--i hope you will reply to this letter,i will send a photo of me as we get along.--so for now Dear,i bid you farewell.
CAPT COLLINS

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

sma.chandler@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu May 30, 2013 4:56 am

soji009 (deleted user) :twisted:

How are You doing and Hope You are doing fine..?Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... I Hope to find my angel whom i can fly with forever. When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you a note and show my interest. contact me on through my detail or you can join me on yahoo IM. { sma.chandler@yahoo.com or @hotmail.com or gmail.com }
Sgt sma chandler f.

sma.chandler@yahoo.com
sma.chandler@hotmail.com
sma.chandler@gmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby Pandora » Thu May 30, 2013 8:37 am

soji009
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Education:masters
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live away from home
Living:alone
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Protestant
Income:50-75.000
Last Login:05-29-2013 07:05:07

About
I don't like writing about myself. I am a 50 years old faithful man from New York. I have brown eyes and brown hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I have children, and they live away from home Only write me if you are serious. If it is just sex you are looking for do not bother. I only answer if you have a picture.
Thanks so much and am so glad to hear back from you.My name is Sgt sma Chandler Raymond F, I'm an American ,.I'm proudly US Army, I have a good sense of humour.....I am a widowed been for 8years now.I have just only 1 lovely son which is 9years old.After the sudden and devastating death of my ex-wife Who was a wonderful,sweet and caring wife and mother.She was also an Accountant and she died as result of a terrible accident..I Have been single , am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God...I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis,American Football,Basketball,Baseball,g golfing,swim Ming etc. am on a duty in Afghan now.I Like dancing to all kind Of music especially country music
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.
That special someone is a woman with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - New Age and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humour, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that You to show me the interest, She should be financially secure, and has 'been there, done that'.I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home. She is a woman who is at peace with herself. I am hoping and I believe You are of like minds to form friendship with me and then leave the rest of our life to the Universe.
I will also love to know you better...How long have you been single ? How many children do you have ? what are you doing for a living ? what type of relationship are you seeking for ? can you date a military man ? I will be waiting for your reply soon with your pic.
Thank
Sgt.sma chandler f.
microsoft IP

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raymondchandler20@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

netlog
raymondchandler20
raymond chandler
49 years old - male - United States

Hi, am raymond from united state. i browse through you profile. and i found it very interesting. i will like to know more about you. this is my email( raymondchandler20@gmail.com) wish to hear from you soon.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bob Smith, smith.bob719@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 am

matchdoctor
123456smith
62-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 70
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
I am loyal responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing kindhearted, warm accommodating, sexy, compassionate , tolerant and laid back. I am outgoing and welcoming to people generally......I love nature. Indoors I like to read.....mostly anything from magazines to novels. The club scene isn't where you'll find me, as I'm much more content with bowling, dinner and a movie, golf, a ball game, or going to see a local band or comedian.When it's cold and dreary out, I'm much happier on the couch, watching whatever is on my TiVO, rather than sloshing my car through a downpour

hello how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today really interest in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.here is my email

hello good morning thank you for your reply this is my yahoo email.you can add
on your yahoo id ok "I have never loved, 'til I first met you. smith.bob719@yahoo.com

Yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:36 am

zorpia
Username: powelllind1
Name: raymond
49, Male, Houston, Texas, United States
Online now!

Hello Princess, how are you doing today i really like your profile and i will like to know more about you..I am a very honest, open minded man who is searching for a partner who is also the same.I am looking for a woman who is honest,God fearing trustworthy,open minded, loving, caring, responsible, bold, a woman who is worth sacrificing all for , a woman who is worth spending a fun life with I believe distance is just a length true love matter most to me ..you can e-mail me on raymond01477@yahoo.com i hope to hear from you there take care
yours
raymond

Image Image Image

Image Image

at least 10 fakes on FB :evil: with the pics posted

an add. pic on zorpia shows
Chris Haggard
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p319650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kat18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kat18 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 pm

This piece of garbage is on the horizon again.....Using the ID Raymond F Chandler..Contacted me saying he had seen my profile on the Internet ???? Sent an e-mail exactly the same as the first one posted here. He is using the e-mail address Raymondfchandler378@yahoo.com Still all the same rubbish, sending poetry, so he doesn't have to write much as his English is so bad. Typical Nigerian, still saying he's not allowed to make phone calls due to security, he doesn't want anyone to hear his Sth. African accent. I exchanged a few e-mails to find out a bit more, but he's careful not to expose anything that will give him away, but I did get him to have a quick chat on gmail & he had all the signs of a Nigerian scammer so I Googled the photograph & of course here he was. First e-mail was the 4th June, 2013, his poetry & religious quotations were getting a bit to much to take, so I blocked him to-day 12th June, 2013. He was sending multiple e-mails but often forgetting to change the names & I was getting them every 2 or 3 minutes, I did ask him about it & he said he was having trouble sending them, so he had to keep re-sending... :mrgreen: Ha....MUGU suits him fine. BEWARE, I'm sure he's writing to others & I do hope they check him out before he needs a favour !! I didn't wait around to find out what the favour was, but could make a good guess.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

john.major28@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Full Name
john.danfrod
About me
I am john 53yrs originally i am from north Carolina USA... I was raised by my Grand mother.. 5'7" (178cm)I am a Widower of 1kids I am completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a woman of high caliber,good attitude,self respect and ambition..A woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it.she has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother... I work as us amy,and willing to relocate If I am lucky to find that special woman or i will also called it my special angel Lol
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 4:57 am
City, State, Province
noth carolina
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
us army
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

john199212: I am john 53yrs originally i am from north Carolina USA... I was raised by my Grand mother.. 5'7" (178cm)I am a Widower of 1kids I am com

john.major28@yahoo.com

IP: 67.213.218.74
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: SoftLayer Technologies

well-known mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 pm

On FB as
John Danfrod
Widowed
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raymondchandler2013@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 am

badoo
Kelvin 50, New York, NY
About me
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good … knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what
Interested in
am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship . will like to meet … some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship..

Kelvin — 06:57 AM
raymondchandler2013@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgt.rchandler@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:17 am

badoo
Chandler 48, Tennessee Colony, TX
i am a very caring man and a busy man who was born and lived in Tennessee, i was born in the family of 3, am the first child of my parent and the only son, i left the state to england when i was 7 to stay with my mum in england where she schooland work before relocating back to georgia where my mum relocated to after schooling in england, so iwent to join the military, every since then my work … didnt permits me to be with a woman to spend time with for long but only for little period, because am a very busy man who travell everytime on mission, so my wife could not adapt to me spending little while with her most time so she went ahead in search of men who will give her 100 percent staying together which i couldnt help then because of my work, so i judt knew am retiring from the military soon so i want a woman to settle with in any part of the world, i dont care about age, colour, tribe or country all i want is a woman that will always be the blood in my vain, that wont ever give me prob
Interested in
i am interested in a woman who will be the one for me for the rest of my life that i will always see beside me and live together with me to keep my company as a wife either with kids or without, and i want a caring woman from any part of the world and she must be trust worthy and loving, listening to advice and very caring woman, from the age30 - 60, if you are interested in me or want to know me … just text me on my number 931-361-1050.

I just glanced at your profile here and i love what i just read about you,you smile even caught my attention which has never happened to me before,Am new here,am here just to look for a special woman to love for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage,am from us, my name is chandler,i am single,i hope to here back from you.send me mail on yahoo sgt.rchandler

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

donald_chand@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:34 pm

netlog
donaldchandler
male - 52 years, New York City, United States
I am understanding, open minded, loving and caring with a good sense of humor. I am hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look.

Hi dear,complement of the day. Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive,where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that dreams about love on my mind often that any other thought. Sometimes I bring it there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often,it surprises me and finds its own ways into my thoughts. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander,they always take me to my dreams about love. my name is Donald Raymond Chandler,as it is my great pleasure to write to you after viewing your profile which interest me in knowing you the more. I am looking for a special,loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate,beautiful,sincere,easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful,serious,long-term relationship that could lead to marriage,I hope I will find these qualities in you.I will appreciate it so much if you will give me your email id or contact me through my email...donald_chand@hotmail.com for easier communications,for us to know more about each other and exchange photos. do have a nice time as I await your response.
your lovely,
Donald.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgt.chandler31@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:22 pm

badoo
Chandler 48, Denver, CO
I'm looking for my God Sent Mrs Right, who will be there for me true good and bad time of life that would be my soulmate, Partner i mean a woman who would be a mother to me in time of caring and be a lover to me when it comes to passion and making of love, A woman who won't make me feel alone anymore as loneliness kills faster than HIV Aids, It's like a darkness world without a Lamp to Light. … when someone is all alone.

Am from eligin but presently deploy to pakistan on a peace keeping mission
so did you have yahoo id so we can talk better and see where it goes
sgt.chandler31

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:40 am

Meet single14912...
love in the air
free and fair,easygoing,fun loving,loveable and able to love kind of person

hello dear
hi,i must admit that you are indeed beautiful,but i think there more to you than just the beauty,i would love to know you better...... charlesnapier@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Military scams”