It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams Anderson <williams_z3@yahoo.com>

Postby Sailory » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Michael Littmann,michaellittmann832@gmail.com,michaellittmann832@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5969696081 Michael L
About Me:I AM A FREE MAN ALWAYS WELCOME EVERY GOOD PEOPLE HERE.WELL,AM A WIDOWER HERE TO MEET A VERY GOOD AND HONEST WOMAN WHO WILL BE LIKE MY LATE WIFE.I WANT A VERY SERIOUS WOMAN WHO IS READY TO SHARE ALL HER LIFE WITH ME IN HAPPINESS AND JOY

Hello my dear friend,My name is Michael Littmann working with the Combat Construction Company a multinational construction company in Kabul Afghanistan.i am never a scamer in my life for a seconds and i knew i`m a stranger to you but i believe you will get to know me gradually.please i will like us to talk through emails so you can understand what i want to discuss with you.please kindly email me michaellittmann832@gmail.com or michaellittmann832@yahoo.com and you can also send yours to me too.thank you

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Morgan Benson, morganbenson245@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 am

Received: from [210.195.89.146] MALAYSIA :twisted:
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:09:14 -0800 (PST)

Thank you so much, I really feel good, and well its an easy world because I believe no happy home started in a day, it started from “hi” to what it is. I believe you are doing great? well my name is morgan Benson as i early to you , am 45yrs old . I’m a Real Estate Engineer as well as a business man dealing on medical and hospital equipments. Dear I contact you at this time to know what nature holds for us.

Well about my family: i will tell you about my family in next details as we get to know each other. I really need a family now, someone who i can share with well to be sincere this is my first time in the site and lucky I have met someone like you to be part of my life…you are such a kind person I guess it will be nice to get to know each other. I really appreciate the time you have provided to respond to me and I hope this communication would bear a good fruit…tell me more about yourself

Dear since we have the same interest, so let’s be serious with each other to build a good relationship and see if nature can prove to us the realities of life which we both are seeking. I hope you don’t mind? I’m afraid of relationship based on my past experience, but I got no option than to give it a try because I won’t shy away from it forever.

On that regard, I need a lovely woman to be my wife, a woman that I’ll love unconditionally and I need someone that is ready to compete with me in showing love to one another, a woman that will be honest to me.hope to hear from you soon .
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Philip Hamtill, philiphamtill@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:48 am

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6732956
USER ID: 6732956
Nickname: philiphamtill
Name: philip hamtill
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Lebanon

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:54 am

Dr Paul A, emmy.paul@rocketmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5986943444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Dr Paul A

am Dr Paul Alex from united Kingdom,add me to your contact so that we can chat to know more about our self,love is life and life is all about happiness,honest and truthful
add me emmy.paul@rocketmail.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 am

emmy.paul@rocketmail.com leads to his FB profile

http://www.facebook.com/emmy.paul.73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mobile Phones +233 24 510 8350

ImageImage

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Kelvin Williams, williams.kelvin999@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 am

netlog
drkelvinwilliams
male - 55 years, Florida, United States

williams.kelvin999@hotmail.com
add me now

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dr. Kelvin Williams, kelvinwilliams270@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 am

netlog
drkelvinwilliams
male - 55 years, Florida, United States
His Yahoo and Skype!

Hello....dear, how are you doing?
I 'm Doctor kelvin from USA, but am currently working in Syria as an medical doctor.
I divorced with two kid ,,, boy and girl.
you can send me an email kelvinwilliams270@yahoo.com
:P skype id kelvin.william92 . :P
I 'm single

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lino; <carloeric91@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Username: carloeric91

Email: carloeric91@yahoo.com

User IP 41.211.192.184

DIRECTONPC-ISP-NETBLK
IRECTONPC--ISP-NETBLK
IP Administrator
Direct-on-PC Limited
Plot B, Block 1
Illupeju Industrial avenue
Illupeju
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
lino

About me

Come from
Italy

City, State, Province
roma

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
business
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: foster_alfred10@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Scammer uses diff. gallery on FB, posted: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 77#p304577" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mustapha Smith, smith.mustapha@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 02, 2013 6:42 am

asiafuns.com/7mustapha
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
City:maidenhead
Zip code:scotl
About Me:I will always respect other people and will be respected....I appreciate creativity, honesty...intellectuality.. sometimes romantic... because I love all beauty... the nature, the sun, the full moon and the stars which are winking me...... but always keeping the reality, the feet on the earth...... very interested of behavior of people.. how, why.... the life is full of questions.... often without answer... but I´m always curious.... also to know you.. your dreams and disappointments...... TREAT PEOPLE ON THE WAY AS YOURSELF WAIT TO BE TREATED - WITH LOVE AND RESPECT,i love humor and laughing, I love to keep smile on my face, I love music of my moods, love to read – that I do from time to time, not always, love to look movies – bad thing is that I’ve seen the most popular at least here in LakeWood, Ohio United State, love to go to theater – these are some rare hobbies nowadays, love to have long walks, love to make some food and baking too, love to use my hands in some useful work as handicraft – both ladies kind and men kind ones, ….. Oh dear, there are plenty of things I do love to do. If you do want to know more, you tell me more of you too........ would love to get an honest woman so that both are faithful, loving, honest and best friends for each other....one man woman is in search, that woman will have one woman man!!!,do not want to be hurt, do not want to hurt others if only possible, do not want too much – only one woman who is faithful and loves me,do want to have a serious woman in my life, woman who loves me, woman whom I love, woman with whom we both want to make each other so happy for ever after.
My ideal partner:honest lady
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Religion:Islam

glad to hear back from you dear, really want us to get to know more about each other very well . you can add me on (smith.mustapha@yahoo.com) will be waiting to chat you soon, i care's...

facebook.com/mustapha.smith.5
Mustapha Smith
Worked at Kilmarnock, Kelburne Construction Limited
Studied at Cambrigde
Lives in Maidenhead
Feel so Reliefed On This Project This Morning — at Kelburne Construction Limited 8 Inkerman Place, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA1 2LL.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:27 pm

dr.kevinbruce@hotmail.com/dr.kevinbruce@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462849616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Dr.Kevin Bruce Willams
44 Capitol Heights, MD

am not married and what about you too Miss..can i have you Personal E-mail so that i mail you ???
if you dont mind ?? am in the office my dear ..sorry i will mail you okay my dear ...
i will love it if we get to know more about each other okay
dr.kevinbruce@hotmail.com am not here for games okay Miss
am here ffor real LOVE dr.kevinbruce@yahoo.co.uk
am a Doctor am a doctor of optometry :mrgreen:

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:13 pm

From: Dr.kevin Bruce via Yahoo! <dr.kevinbruce@yahoo.co.uk>

X-Originating-IP: 41.66.233.117

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Jeffery; <davidjeffery39@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Username: davidjeffery39

Email: davidjeffery39@yahoo.com

User IP 41.215.162.33

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
David Jeffery

About me
I am a christian man that has a strong faith in Jesus Christ. I am looking for the same in a woman to take that walk with together! I am looking for someone that has strong family values. Is honest, kind, loving and affectionate. I want to spend the rest of my day's with my best friend who will love me and be loved unconditionally. Someone to share the ups and downs of my life and know that I am there for her too.I am looking for someone real. Somebody that isn't afraid to say i am sorry then make it right. I will do the same for her. Someone to laugh and have fun with. I am looking for someone that i can feel safe with and be myself. Someone to pray and study Gods word with. I am looking for the one that God has chosen for me!

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
New york city

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
marine engineering

Email give a Hit in FB for Zadoor Henaku but no Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Jeffery; <davidjeffery39@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:41 pm

black from Ghana here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=63250" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the white guy is already in the forum ...
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40518" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and here too
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p199266" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: johnsmith17220@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 am

Michael philip

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Voluptuous
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I am Michael Philip. I am a citizen of united state, I am a single father with 2kids, I am searching for a serious life partner, who I can spend the rest of my life with you forever. the woman who i can call my love and will love me in return. I been single for 3years now, If i can find that woman I will be very happy and love for the rest of my life.

michealphilip22@yahoo.com

IP: 197.148.224.238 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”