It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dean S.

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Pictures stolen from a Canadian man named Dean S., see below.

Clark Henry
51 / Male
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Joined 09/24/12

About me
I am a GOD fearing man,i spend most of my time in a good ways.I'm easy going down to earth,intelligent,passionate,honest,good Sense of Humor,sincere,romantic.my interest include bike rides,gym,listening to good music,camping,traveling, hikes,swimming,dancing and quirt moments with my woman and that woman could be you smiling .......:) I am Looking for an honest,understanding,caring,good sense of humor.A woman i can share my life with and talk anything with.Are you the woman :)
I'd like to meet: Honest person
My heroes: God

State (Region): New York
City: Brooklyn
ZIP/Postal code: 11210

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Clark Henry, henryclark524@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello Dear..
Thank you very much for the email address you gave to me it will be more easier now. I don't go to the site more. I am busy with work now.

Here is a little about me. My name Clark Henry, 51 years old 5'9ft 0-in black hair brown eyes. I live in New York. I'm separated for 4 years now and since then I have been single. I am in search for true love with the right woman for the rest of my life. I have a son and a daughter and one grandson,they are God fearing children love and respect God. They lives with me but are in school. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing listening to good musics, walking at the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who I will be there for in good and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone I could give passionate kisses and make sweet love to :X:X

I am well educated professional man, I'm a Cool ,respectful, and comprehensive person who really wants to experience love in its full sense. I am very social, an outgoing person. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.
In the world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give, I am a nice man looking for a virtuous woman . Just like the virtuous woman In Proverb...31

I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life's either as a mother or as a wife.
I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new things. I enjoy going for meals out, cinema, theater, cycling and playing/watching different sports. My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams , anticipation with. People around me say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you don't mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and I think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark. Spontaneous is a word to describe me. Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further assist me in managing my life with that of my special woman. I was working for a construction company as a Civil Engineer but now work as a contractor for Civil companies all over the world.

I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls. I don't smoke, drink socially and have a very straight sexual orientation. I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home. I really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes, flowers and cutting the grass, I take pride in my lawn. If I am out on the town during the evenings I like to go to established bars NOT with a rowdy crowd, not trendy, flashy, high dollar new places, someplace where I can go and play some darts or pool. I suck at both, but I enjoy pretending I know how to play and let the women win. I enjoy watching humor movies, and when it comes to music, I prefer to listen to r&bcountry and Jazz. My favorite romantic activity is any outdoor romance, like eating dinner with a candle light in a nice restaurant.

Please feel invited to say anything, to share your intentions, your objectives in detail as much as you feel. Love knows no bounds but what you put in is what you get out of any venture in life. If you have yahoo messenger we can chat the if you want. Hope to hear from you.
Cheers xxx,
Clark.

Received: from [192.204.197.232]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012

IP: 192.204.197.232
ISP: NTT America
Organization: WANSecurity
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate

pics stolen from
Dean Shareski, a Digital Learning Consultant with the Prairie South School Division in Moose Jaw, SK, Canada.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Peter, andrew_peter59@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 am

netlog.com/andrew_peter59
andrew_peter59
andrew peter
49 years old - male - United States

Hi Pretty, I am thrilled by your profile and your beautiful looks. I am a single man that is looking for a soul mate, a woman to love and treat like an angel. I am very much interested in you and would love to know you better. I hope to hear from you soon .

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Dean Shareski

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Harry Scott, harryscott08@yahoo.com

badoo
Harryscott, 52
New York, NY, United States
I am single male with a lovely daughter, i am still kicking! Stress is not an opton for me.. My schedule is flexible. I am comfortable with what i have and i also try to find positivity everywhere, which makes me very easy to work with. I keep hearing that im a diamond in the rough. Am a God fearing man. :pray:
Work: Engineer, Sonatrach Petroleum Corporation company in UK. I have a reasonable income

Image Image Image
pics stolen from: Dean Shareski is a Digital Learning Consultant for Prairie South School Division in Saskatchewan

Received: from [98.158.177.245]
IP: 98.158.177.245
ISP: Hosting Services
Last edited by Bix on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Dean Shareski

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 pm

facebook.com/harry.scott.75470
Harry Scott
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Manchester, United Kingdom

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Clark, clark.hry2010@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:24 pm

badoo
Clark, 52
New York, NY, United States
I am a GOD fearing man :pray: , i spend most of my time in a good ways. I'm easy going down to interest include bike rides, gym, listening to good music, camping, traveling, hikes, swimming, dancing and quirt moments with my woman and that woman could be you smiling ....... :)
Interested in; Looking for an honest, understanding, caring, good sense of humor. A woman i can share my life with and talk anything with. Are you the woman :) ??

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Dean Shareski

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 pm

tagged
Harry S
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
Tagline: I LOVE MY LIFE
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Fabio Lawson, fabiolawson@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 am

was fabiolawson on idating4you, but got booted. :twisted:

You look so innocent and younger than your age couldn't help saying hi...I was really piqued by your profile are you a happy person? ..Am a positive man that looks beyond the outward appearance of a lady, looking for friend first, communication matters a lot in a relationship am keen on getting acquainted to you. here is my email ID fabiolawson@yahoo.com

facebook.com/fabio.lawson.3
Fabio Lawson
Manager at ContractorJobs!
Went to St. Stephens High School, Rome, Italy
Lives in Laurel, Maryland
Male

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

missinformation
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby missinformation » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 am

Same picture sent to me.

He had been on OKCupid.com. User name was Croosword or something to that extent. Is also on facebook as Matthew Houston, email matthewhrs@yahoo.com.

He has a cell phone from Ohio.

Started out as very nice, in his early 50's, living in my area, from Scotland, working for a boat company. Started asking for money about 2 months ago. Was not happy that I could not give him any. Ceased communication last night when I blocked him completely. Told me I had the money and was hard hearted and cold.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 am

welcome to RS

please post his 1st email texts and email texts with money request, IP/header, his phone number, and recent pics that not posted here yet. if yo still have of them ?? all of them will safe other.
sorry that you communicated with scammer, you not alone lot people ever in your shoes. feel free how you feel and sadness at our healing section :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

sunflowerstar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Brownson Fortune, brownson_fortune@yahoo.com

Postby sunflowerstar » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 pm

704-412-6008
saw.isaac@outlook.com

Saw Isaac
Conversation started February 5
Saw Isaac
2/5, 1:46pm
Saw Isaac

Hello, How are u doing today and your family? My name is Isaac, I just came across your profile and i like everything you said on there . I'm fundamentally a happy Man , but I miss the intimacy and joy of having a loving partner in my life. I am willing to commit myself unconditionally to cultivating an exceptional relationship with the right Woman. I want to listen carefully, nurture our connection, and explore deeper levels of trust and intimacy together. If that’s what you're eventually wishing for too, let’s take the first step and start a conversation. I would consider myself a very confident person who knows what I want and where I want to be. I am very caring, compassionate and sensitive person, and I value good people and friendships.I have a great sense of humor and am very open minded... you can also call or text me on (704) 412-6008 or send a mail to my mail saw.isaac@outlook.com So we can talk better and have a nice conversation together. I will be looking forward to read back from you.

Have a good day.

Saw Isaac....
March 27
Saw Isaac
3/27, 10:54am
Saw Isaac

Hi how are you doing ? I viewed your profile and i am very interested in you and i dont mind if you can get back to me with your email address so we can communicate better, you can also send a message to my mail brownson_fortune@yahoo.com So we can talk better and have a nice conversation together. I will be looking forward to read back from you.

How do you research the numbers again? I wanted to check out the number he gave. And no I did not reply.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Saw Isaac, saw.isaac@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 am

Facebook
.facebook.com/saw.isaac.923
Saw Isaac
Self-employed at Self-Employed
Studied at Electrician Testing
Lives in Lincolnton, North Carolina

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brownson Fortune, brownson_fortune@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 am

different pics on Facebook

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p390548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brownson Fortune, brownson_fortune@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 am

=> Skype: Saw Isaac, live:saw.isaac

Uses pictures of another diff. man on B, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p390560" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Dean redds shareski <deanredds.shareski@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:08 am

ImageImageImage

Deanredds_share
Dean redds shareski
55 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
Am an easy going man full of life and still very young at heart,I love to meet people and discover the beauty of life and nature.I have traveled to so many places and have seen different culture and people so i came to a conclusion that I can make it anywhere.I am very romantic and caring,I do everything like a normal person and i have got a very good sense of Humor as well... I am confident and ready to face challenges,presently single but with heart filled with love and hope to meet that person,to start a lovely and happy family with.I love peace and will do anything to prevent a war.

Good day and hope you doing great and also in good health well am Dean Redds Shareski. I know we both not friends yet but i copied your email id from dailyflog.com,i did love us to be friends and see where it lead us to if you don't mind.. Please i will be waiting for your responds huh GOD bless

Subject: Hello beautiful,pleased to meet you...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”