It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. First Class Mike Wiggins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Hula-Girl
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. First Class Mike Wiggins

Postby Hula-Girl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 am

Pictures and name stolen from Sgt. First Class Mike Wiggins
http://armystrongstories.com/profile/mike-wiggins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He contacted me via Skype:
mikewiggin.
His email-address: mikewiggins48@yahoo.com
Current location: on peace keeping mission in Kabul, Afghanistan
Coming from: Jacksonville, Fl.

Here is some skype-contact:
Mike Wiggins: Ok so what is your name, my name is Mike
me.: my name is xxx and I am from xxx, Germany
Mike Wiggins: Ok my name is Mike Wiggins, An american working in Afghanistan
Me.: Afghanistan? So you are working for the US Army?
Mike Wiggins: well yeah and why do you ask about that?
Me.: why would you be in Afghanistan otherwise?
Mike Wiggins: Well am in Afghanistan on a mission
Me.: And how long are you there already?
Mike Wiggins: 6 Years now
Mike Wiggins: yeah....
Mike Wiggins: My name is Army Sergeant First Class Mike Wiggins, i am 48years old an American Army...I am on a mission in Afghanistan Kabul and i have be in Afghanistan for the passed for 6years. i resides in Jacksonville, FL United State of America and i am single but got divorced 3 years ago and i have a son of 6 years old, So i will like to know about you too....
Me.: I speak fluent english and french
Mike Wiggins: wow nice so that means you can speak english more than i do
Me.: why more than you do? I thought you are an American
Mike Wiggins: hahahahaha you know our english is not like the british
Me.: well, I prefer american english and I understand it better
Me.: and I speak american english
Mike Wiggins: Ok you know we yeah instead of yes :cool:
Me.: will you send me some of your pictures please?
Me.: I can't see you very well on this little picture
Mike Wiggins: Ok i will do that too but i am a funny person when it comes to pictures
Me.: funny person? Oh, i like to see

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Image Image Image

He tried very hard to sound like an American. He also called me once, because I wanted to hear his voice. Well, his spoken English is not bad at all as well as most of his written English. So, some of the scammers are really getting better and they sound very convincing. :mad:

Tracking Details:
mikewiggins48@yahoo.com 86% probability that this location is accurate
From Me
Subject RE: Hello
Sent on 8-Jul-13 at 17:45:29pm 'GMT+1' time
1st Open
9-Jul-13 at 09:43:34am +01:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 9-Jul-13 at 09:43:34am (UTC +01:00) - 15hours58mins5secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-200-252-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.200.252:10169)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. First Class Mike Wiggins

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 am

Great work :applause:

email=> Myspace:

My name is Army Sergeant First Class Mike Wiggins, i was bron in 24th of October 1964, i am 48years old an American Army.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gallian; <lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:09 pm

gallianbed

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I have 2 kids, boys ages are 16,14, I am divorce two years ago so presently am single, like good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humor.A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am brown eyes 5"11 ft tall, muscular build and Fair in complexion that is about me.All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great SENSE OF HUMOR. Nobody is perfect so,I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem,with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief.

.......... writes

I am Gallian,I was introduced into this site by a friend hoping to find and lovely and responsible woman here for serious relationship,After reading your profile i got so interested and Addicted to you and want to know more about you if you don't mind.

I would love to chat with you if you would give me your chat Application so that i can add you up for a chat anytime i am free here on my desk.I must Confess that in your Picture you were looking like a real Combination of a Paragon of Beauty Queen,Pardon my Language.

Gallian

23.105.138.162 ...... from the Bad IP-List here

Nobis Technology Group, LLC
OrgId: NTGL
Address: 6930 East Chauncey Lane
Address: Suite 150
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85054

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gallian; <lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 am

for black edition
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p402857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gallian; <lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 am

bayern-spion.de/mike.theo
Mike Theo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gallian Mike Wiggins <lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 am

difriends.com
mickygall0147
mickygall0147
Gallian Mike Wiggins
North Kansas City, United States

Speaks
English
German Fluent
Spanish Fluent

Last login: 4 days ago

About me
I have 2 kids, boys ages are 16,14, I am divorce two years ago so presently am single, like good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humor.A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am brown eyes 5"11 ft tall, muscular build and Fair in complexion that is about me.

Looking for:
All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great sense of humor. Nobody is perfect so,I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem,with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief.

and he's already in the forum ;)
here again the RPO
facebook.com/WigginsUSA/photos_stream

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 am

find the pic with the German shepherd also here

findmyarrangement.com/de/viewprofile.php?sel=print&id=2612278
mickygall0147
From Bradford, RI

email address: lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com
first name: Gillian
surname: Mike Wiggs

and here he's too
wireclub.com/users/lovebirdinsky2004

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:52 am

lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com

also has a photobucket account
here one of his numerous black pics

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:11 pm

angelreturn /
Gallian Wiggs
Male / Divorced
45 - Oklahoma City / United States
Current Location London / United Kingdom
Create Date 08/12/2014 14:10
Last Login 9/28/2014

About Me
I have 2 kids, boys ages are 16,14, I am divorce two years ago so presently am single, like good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humor.A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am brown eyes 5 "11 ft tall, muscular build and Fair in complexion That is about me.

looking For
All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great SENSE OF HUMOR. Nobody is perfect so, I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Legal
Security Profession
Living Situation Live Alone
Willing to relocate Relocation another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating
Languages ​​Angielski
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

Message 1:
hello, I am Gallian, I was Introduced into this site to a friend hoping to find and lovely and Responsible woman for serious relationship here, After reading your profile and got so interested in you and want to know more about you if you do not mind.

Message 2:
would love to chat with you if you would give me your chat Application so that i can add you up for a chat anytime and am free here on my desk. I must Confess That in your Picture you were looking like a real Combination of the Paragon of Beauty Queen, Pardon my Language.
Gallian

Message 3:
How are you can i have your Skype or Yahoo.com
(lovebirdinsky2004@yahoo.com)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Samson Wale, wale_samson@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:43 pm

samson wale
44 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: Austin,Tx
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: Games,like football,tennis, and I love music
Education: College

About samson wale
I'm Samson wale from Austin,TX,USA and I'm single daddy with one daughter,she's 4years old,she live in state with my grandma and my nanny in my house,am working under US Army,by now am not in state I'm on peace keeping mission to kabul I'm a responsible man that fear God a lot, i treat people the way i would love to be treated... My hobbies,I am simple and love the water a lot and I also love Communication. I like reading ,i like camping and fishing i mean anything to do with nature and wildlife,swimming,Beach walking,biking and some other sports tho. As for me,i value nothing more than Honesty and devotion which i believe is the foundation of every solid relationship and encourages trust and respect. I despise liars because its against the rules of God.

Image Image Image

Its my pleasure too have better conversation with you xxx....here's mine mail address wale_samson@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Samson Wale - wale_samson@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Samson Wale - wale_samson@yahoo.com

tagged?uid=6024885737

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Profile Views: 967 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern, Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Messages Sent To Me On Tagged:
Hello beautiful......how are you doing? I'm Samson,Nice meet you here,Can we get to know more about each other?

Its my pleasure too.....How are you doing today?

Good, I'm also doing well here, thank for asking.....well I'm Samson wale and i will like know what you are seeking for,,and where do you come from..and what do you do for living.

Well........I'm Samson wale from Austin,Tx. Am single daddy with one daughter and she live in state with my parent and my house maid,they all live together in my house,I work in us army. Am not in state now,getting deploy to kabul but very soon me and my term mate we soon live there to African for peace keeping mission, and I love my job too

I'm a responsible man that fear God a lot, i treat people the way i would love to be treated... My hobbies,I am simple and love the water a lot and I also love Communication. I like reading ,i like camping and fishing i mean anything to do with nature and wildlife,swimming,Beach walking,biking and some other sports tho. As for me,i value nothing more than Honesty and devotion which i believe is the foundation of every solid relationship and encourages trust and respect. I despise liars because its against the rules of God.

Thank you...here's mine wale_samson@yahoo.com, did you have Instant yahoo Messenger on your phone?

Messages Sent To My E-mail:
Its Me Samson Wale we met on Site.....thank you, always take good care of yourself there. Have bless day ahead dear
Sent From Military Base,291C Battalion,Afghanistan,Kabul.

Its my pleasure too Denise, cool to know each other better. Hope you're good woman....I'm Samson wale single daddy searching for the right woman am
caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am down to earth honest about the things i say
and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to
laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversations and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality am a man that is not worried about distance as i am willing to relocate if i ever found that someone special anywhere
Sent From Military Base,291C Battalion,Afghanistan,Kabul.

Yahoo Avatar:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Tony - parleysteven@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 am

meetme.com/member/126011660
Steven Tony

42, Male
Richfield, Utah

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Samson Wale, wale_samson@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:39 am

waplog
samsonwale79
Male , 45 , Single
Name Surname: Samson wale
Lives in United States,

Oh ok......Can I have your yahoo messenger or whatsapp, fb? Because am not online here always
Wale_samson@yahoo.com.... My fb, wale samson david

facebook.com/wale.samsondavid
Wale Samson David

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Lilac_Lady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bobo S - wale_samson@yahoo.com

Postby Lilac_Lady » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Note the name on Yahoo - Wale. And the user name - Bobo. Such a shame for him that my Yoruba ex had Bobo as a nickname!

how are you doing? How is the weather over there now?. You look so beautiful in the picture..., you look just like a song written by the hands of God. I think I like the cover of the book as well. Report
LOL Hi, I'm ok, thanks. How are you?

Good...I'm fine too and you? Thank for asking. Nice meet you here
You're welcome. Nice to meet you too
Its pleasure too. How is everything there today
Its past midnight here
Oh ok.......what are you doing right now and your is kids doing too?
I'm just chatting with you
16 hours ago
Oh ok........Can we get to know more about each other now.? Did you have Whatsapp or Yahoo Messenger on your phone So that we gonna have better conversation there and know more about each other.......if you don't mind me asking that and what's your purpose of been here?
16 hours ago
Yes, sure. If you'd like to give me your number I can add you to my WhatsApp and if you give me your Yahoo id I can also add you on there
I have been on this site for 10 years when it used to be a social networking site
15 hours ago
10 years or 10 month??? Well, here's mine yahoo id wale_samson@yahoo.com and give me your whatsapp number
15 hours ago
10 years. I will add you my Yahoo messenger in the morning, ok? If you give me your number, I will send you a message on WhatsApp and then you can store it
15 hours ago
Oh oh ok........+2348134464762
Oh oh ok........+2348134464762

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gabriel Adams, gabrieladams0147@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:16 pm

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=242569
gallianbed
- 46 y/o male
- New York, USA
- English, German, Spanish
- Security
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2015-10-09 19:39:31
- ID: 242569
Description:
I have 2 kids, boys ages are 16,14, I am divorce two years ago so presently am single, like good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humor.A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am brown eyes 5\\\\
Ideal match description:
All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great SENSE OF HUMOR. Nobody is perfect so,I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem,with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief.

I'm Gabriel,I was introduced into this site by a friend hoping to find a lovely and responsible woman here for a serious relationship, reading your profile i got so interested and want to know more about you if you don't mind.
I would love to chat with you.I'm not always online here because this application is making my computer slow so i would like you to send me a message to my email gabrieladams0147@ya hoo.com
Gabriel
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “Military scams”