It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 am

pictures are stolen from Maj. Gen. Mark A. Welsh III:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Welsh

Mark Greenee, luv2earthluv@gmail.com

another dumbass:

luv2earthluv1 on connectingsingles

I am a:
58 yr-old man seeking women, 50-70
online today!
Height:
5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
Native American :indian:
Religion:
Christian/Catholic
Marital Status:
Divorced
Has Kids:
Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:
Someday
Camp Bastion Base Kabul. Warrant Officer Class 2

About me:
I am truly a "guy in Waiting". Waiting for the right woman to steal my heart away..I beleive that couples definitely need to have some interests in common, but I don't believe they have to share all the same interests as long as there is mutual respect and consideration.I'm faithful to the extreme.And wish you could tell me the same thing.I feel I pretty much have the perfect life except for the desire to have someone to share it with.I value integrity, loyalty, and people with a willingness to try new things and I want someone very serious, someone very down to earth, who does not need to play games, but be confident enough to just be herself, and allow me to be me, and let us get to know one another.
I’m looking for:
i am here looking for a very serious woman that i can spend the rest of my love with and not the woman who is here for games...I'm a single looking for a long term relationship, a life mate.I want a woman who is able to laugh and have a good time, but has a serious side.Someone who is comfortable with herself and the life she has made for herself, but willing to try something new.I have made all that but want someone to spend the rest of my life with.A woman who likes to travel or just hangout. Someone who is open minded and honest and can admit his faults (if there are any).She has to know how to treat a man and accept the rewards.

junkmail:

I'm Mark Greenee by name, I am in HM Armed Forces. Am also a Mechanical Engineer with a bachelor degree in Engineering.......
As you may know, I'm currently on mission in Afghanistan, stationed in Kabul the Capital city. my mission is about to end soon and will be home to San Antonio where i live all alone with my son and my 3 dogs. I'm looking for someone that i can spend the rest of my life with as soon am getting retired from the ARMY after this mission.

I have been alone for the past 5 years now. After my first mission i lost my Ex. She cost me a lost. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was married to her for 11 years. As a matter of fact and as am now in Afghanistan and communicating with you, I hope things with you change from one stage to another. I'm coming home soon. I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the ARMY to settle down.... A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too.

Past relationships have made me realize how important sincerity, loyalty, honesty, adoration, and respect are. The most important thing is to let God lead the relationship - I believe that I am through with unequally yoked relationships. God has prepared me and I am ready to enter into a serious relationship. I want to share everything I have and enjoy each day to its fullest in the relationship of His choosing.

For the start ,I'm just mailing to let you know, and hope this let you know a little about me.. maybe we can chart later. If you want to. I want to tell you, Life they say is touch and go. Some people you know may only be there for a time. Some may go away but people who find you special will always find ways to stay. Just a good message from me to you and to let you know, every day has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day because it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day.

Mark

luv2earthluv@gmail.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Rooney, georgeronneygr@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 am

asiafuns.com/george02013
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:Texas
City:San Antonio
Zip code:78201
About Me:I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives. georgeronneygr@hotmail.com
My ideal partner:I seek for a lady with similar Interests as myself, a person who is genuine, quiet nature, honest and trustworthy. One who likes to travel and to enjoy the good life. I like a lady who takes a pride in her appearance as well as her home and is happy to meet and entertain people. It would be nice if she is of the same faith as me.But that is not always possible.

Thanks for your message.I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you write to me at: georgeronneygr@hotmail.com ,or send me your e-mail address so I can write you and send you my picture.Hope to hear from you soon. George.....

IP: 65.55.90.163 Microsoft Hosting
Hello dear,
I thank you for your interest in the honor of my request I appreciate you do not turn me down when we had a dialogue on a dating site I hope that this dialogue will help us to understand ourselves trying to assess the development of friendly relations I want you to know there is no doubt in my mind our ability to take the necessary strengthening of a true friendship.
My name is George Rooney. I served as an naval officer in Kabul under NATO command I'm from Texas U.S.A and I want a serious relationship with a serious lady I was so interested to settle in your country when I come back so I want to keep in touch with you so that we can continue to communicate and you can offer me support civilian in your state.
I had a wife who died in April six years ago after a failed kidney I also have a daughter who is 17 years old and studying medicine in the U.S I want to start a new life with joy and happiness to you this way it is the cause that led me Online dating is to find an elegant lady like you who would like to be with me, I want to leave my country, so I do not remember the sad events of the departure of my late wife, and live a quiet life of retirement with a new civil friends My resignation is very close because most of my documents have been approved and some requires final approval, which may be in for a few weeks as an officer, I love the physical game sea and beautiful mountains I love going to concerts and listening to classical music.
I need a woman I can share all that I have and together we can lay the foundation for the poor abandoned children it will help me in the program will allow us to contribute to the children and the less privileged I have so much love for the children and I will use our resources to provide them with the education and profession.
Find photos of me and my daughter as I promised you tell us about yourself and send a photo to me to see how far we can go I thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Gen.George....

Image Image
Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Greenee, luv2earthluv@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:22 pm

also on datehouse with the same profile pic as in first post
luv2earthluv
STARS ARE READY FOR ME
Last Login 1 days ago
Details 19 years old :mrgreen: , Male
District Texas
Country United States

Profile Description
I am truly a "guy in Waiting". Waiting for the right woman to steal my heart away.I beleive that couples definitely need to have some interests in common, but I don't believe they have to share all the same interests as long as there is mutual respect and consideration.I'm faithful to the extreme.And wish you could tell me the same thing.I feel I pretty much have the perfect life except for the desire to have someone to share it with.
General Information
Marital Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Do You Have Children: 1
Work: Employed
Education: Bachelors Degree

this pic is stolen froma man called Mark W.
who caught his fish at Lake Storey
http:/ /www.mississippivalleymuskiesinc.com/We- ... -2011.html

for his profiles with the yahoo variant of the email address see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=55791" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 68#p294868" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Colman Johnson, colmanjohnson@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 pm

badoo
Colman 53, Statesboro, GA

sorry,i am a widow and my wife die in a car accident..so i am here with my son .who is 11years
my dear do you know something give me your email address ..so that we can move on there and chat
colmanjohnson@hotmail.com

also uses different pictures:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=64271" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 pm

posted on our FB wall:

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992268817

i met this guy on face book who says he is in army... he asked me for money his number +447010048345
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Gen john K
Last Active:7 hours ago
Tagline: am looking for love
Ethnicity: Native American :indian:

About Me:I DONT HAVE TOO MUCH TIME TO TALK ON PHONE,AM HEAR LOOKING FOR A GOOD LADY WHO CAN BE MY WIFE.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mark.welsh34@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:10 pm

badoo
Mark welsh, 52
California (Washington), PA, United States

Same here.... Am seeking for a woman to settle down with until the end of time.... Do you have instant messenger so we can chat better
Mark.welsh34@yahoo.com and yours?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Welsah, gen.markwh@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 am

loversearth.com/index.php/home/userprofile/gen_markwh
Gen.Mark Welsah Profile Page
offline gen.markw
State: San Antonio Texas
I am honest and caring man

IP: 196.46.245.93
ISP: Airtel Networks Limited

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wayne Welsh David, wayne.david15@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:50 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7481531
Nickname: welsh
Name: wayne
State/Region: New York
City: New York

welsh: I'm wayne welsh david from portland oregon united state 50 years old, I'm a Military General and I'm on a Peace Keeping Mission and I'm stationed in afghanistan and i have been here for 1 year 6 months now and I'm left with 2 months more to return home that's in January ending to February and this is my second time here..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genmark_welsh48@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 pm

match doctor
welsh23
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 65
Young America, Minnesota, United States

so have you added me up on yahoo messenger,i thought i sent you my yahoo id,or didnt i.genmark_welsh48@yahoo.com so we could chat better,this site is kinda slow

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark A Welsh - mark_anthony_welsh@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Mark A Welsh - mark_anthony_welsh@yahoo.com

tagged?uid=6005794715

Last Active: 44 minutes ago
Profile Views: 34 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Languages: English
Religion: Christian

Message Sent To Me On Tagged:
Hello, how are you doing? I am mark anthony welsh from US, I will like to be your friend. Please add me if you are interested. mark_anthony_welsh@yahoo.com
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate pic out ;)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Welsh - markwelsh06@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Pic #1 lead to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=292336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and pic # 2 and 3 lead to http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=51777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this scammer mix of diff man :lol:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

psychotica
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Welsh - markwelsh06@yahoo.com

Postby psychotica » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:14 pm

lol yeah you see that more often :)

Image Image

HONEY SEND TO HIS GUARDIAN,
MR.ADJAGIDI ABDULAHI FRANKLYN.
No. 30 Beach Drive Nungua
Accra Ghana
MOBILE NUMBER:+233244082746
SENDVIA DHL HONEY THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO THE DHL OFFICE
AS SOON AS IT GET THERE HIS GUARDIAN CAN PICK IT UP FOR HIM
THANK YOU HONEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Hull, wroughtiron83@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:26 pm

FMF
Anthony83
DO NOT NEAR MY PROFILE IF YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man

cute, how are you?.....My name is Anthony Hull from the united state of America
my private e-mail ...wroughtiron83@yahoo.com ... await your response asap

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genmarkwelsh122@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:08 pm

waplog
Welsh12
Male , 60 , Divorced
Name Surname: Mark Welsh
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
I am a confident guy, I know what I'm looking for in life and how to get it. I like to think of myself as very responsible, I always think about things pro…

Return to “Military scams”