It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt. Gen. Andrew Leslie

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 am

pictures stolen from retired Canadian Lt. Gen. Andrew Leslie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Leslie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

another mugu booted off DNM

username: campbel1515
email: campbellcarl123@yahoo.com
self-employed

IP address: 68.65.225.134 - Colostore.com (BAD!) but his real IP is 196.201.51.17 (Ghana)

i am an easy going man with lots of caring and love, i have good human senses and very good understanding, i am also looking for the same from a woman who will spend the rest of my life with.

Hello
My Name is Mr Cambell Carl, i am easy going man with good sens of human, i need the same from a woman, i saw your profile today on the site here, after going through your profile i became very very interested in you, i want to assured you that i am a very caring and loving man with all the quality, i promised to take care of you in anywhere i can just to make you happy. if you can add me to your yahoo messenger chatting at (campbellcarl123@yahoo.com) i will send my pictures to you.

Regards
Mr Cambel

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Campbel Carl, campbellcarl123@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat May 05, 2012 1:39 am

also goes by
adrian_fournier1@yahoo.com
on tagged

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:25 pm

This man is on Tagged ans is posted on a baitersite from Germany :

Emailadress: cardinal_u55@hotmail.com

IP adress: 200.109.228.67 Venezuela, proxyserver

His email to me:

HELLO , this is Martins

I hope you are doing good now and having a pleasant time now.Thanks for your contact from Tagged and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate :mrgreen: and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other ....
My name is Martins Cardinal....,and as i have already told you, I am a soldier from the Canadian army but i am now in Afghanistan for peace keeping and will be coming home within two months time :twisted: .

I have been a widower for 6 years now :twisted: and i am having one son :twisted: who is 13 years and i came to the Tagged which happens to be a dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together... :mrgreen:

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest :mrgreen: ,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.

The best days of my life are yet to come :disagree: and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. :-o I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) :mrgreen: !

Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity :mrgreen: being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty :mrgreen: and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky

I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart NO YOUR NOT DUDE !! with modern qualities..

I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, :mrgreen: OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings..
I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. :twisted: I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours..
To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting :mrgreen: WHERE DID I READ THAT BEFORE ?? :mrgreen: and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added three of my photos to you :-o , and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon.... :disagree: ..I would be on msn very soon so that we can chat my dear and you can ask me anything that you want to know about me.. :disagree:

Martins

----------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andrewandrew799@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:20 pm

saymehi
dougd101
- 49 y/o male
- arkansas, USA
- English, English, English
- peace keeping force
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-11-20 07:40:27
- ID: 87690
Description:
Life is a journey and you have to go for it.I love to laugh. My life is wonderful and I have a lot to be thankful for. So I guess because of that I am outgoing and want to enjoy things, but on the same way reserved and not boisterous. I believe in being sincere, honest, being kind to others, and to find the good in everyone. I believe in the family and I think it begins with your partner in life. I enjoy affection in a relationship. I believe the relationship with your spouse is the beginning of what makes life whole. It is what keeps your desire to love alive. I also believe in giving back to others
Ideal match description:
I would like to meet a sincere woman with whom some common values and interests are shared, but not who is an exact copy of myself; therefore being a compliment to each other. My dream is to find a woman who will be the only one, my second half and soul mate in the journey of life. She should want a happy, stable family. My future wife should be loyal, optimistic, genuine, have a good sense of humor, easy going, open minded, patient, the outdoors and have realistic views and expectations of life. For the woman in my life I want to share all, sadness and joy, and appreciate her inner world, as she would mine. She is comfortable in knowing what it is she wants, and is open enough to freely express herself. This is something I respect in a person. Her age is not as important as that we have good compatible personalities that make communication come naturally, and we make each others world a brighter place with the other in it.

Good day pretty lady,

It's my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and that you enjoying your day?. My name is Gen Andrew Doug, I am U.S. military officer in Afghanistan.

I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life.
I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer.

I love movies, reading books,listening to music, see God's tears when it rains,dancing to the beat, cooking. but I can just as comfortable as at home ... curled up with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for a genuine and meaningful intimate relationships,there is love, passion and romance.

I wish you all the best life has to offer.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Andy. andrewandrew799@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andrewleslie55@live.com & andrewleslie55@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:02 pm

badoo
Kindluv4U 55, Los Angeles, CA
About me
I live simply, love generously, care deeply, and speak kindly. Positive thinker, open minded and will say just about anything that comes to mind within reason.
Interested in I am looking for a honest woman who is in for a serious long time relationship, not just a few date.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Leslie <andrewleslie55@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Received: from [41.66.233.199]

IP: 41.66.233.199
ISP: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Dearest one,
How are you doing today and how was your bed with you last night.? It's Friday and a very special day dear to my heart. Did you sleep well with the cold weather out there? Today is another bright new day again and when i wake up,the first thing that comes to my mind is YOU and thoughts of you. Am still waiting for us to meet on yahoo nstant messenger and get to know more about each other. Am off for my afternoon patrol, well here are my pictures in my uniform, hope you like them. Have a wonderful and lovely day. Thank you for being with me here, can you tell me some more things about yourself with some pictures. Hear from you soon and i will respond, Okay.
Gen
Andrew

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of General Andrew Brooke Leslie

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 am

for his bio see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Les ... general%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

generalandrew.leslie@yahoo.com

alternative-hookups.com
generalandrewleslie
Florida
United States

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Andrew Brooke Leslie

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 am

generalandrew.leslie@yahoo.com

FB
Andrew Leslie
Male

Queen Maggie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

New user name and site. Canadian Forces Gen. Andrew Leslie

Postby Queen Maggie » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm

He is still at it! This time I found him on WildBuddies.com I did not email him so I don't have his address.
Queen Maggie

Screen Name:
kindluv4u

Male / 55 age / Straight / Widowed
Albany , Oregon, United States
Capricorn

Happy heart, playful spirit and a peaceful mind.

About me
I am an independent thinker who doesn’t need to follow the crowd, a loyal, dependable friend, respectful to others, and compassionate. I will give an opinion, but prefer not to argue.I try and pick my battles and feel that most things are not worth arguing about.I'm intelligent, thoughtful, affectionate and usually put other people needs before my own.I'm genuine, down to earth, very outgoing, independent and I love to spend time with friends .

His first and only message to me on the site.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a woman who is affectionate, beauty, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine,someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long term relationship.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

commanderofarmyforce@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 03, 2013 10:38 am

person.com
USER ID: 7091265
Nickname: Walter11
Name: Walter
State/Region: New York
City: Canada Lake

Walter11: I am Walter 52 year old, born in from Canada Burlington 25th march 1960, I graduate from Essex High School in Essex Junction, from the University of Vermont in 1982 with a bachelor’s degree in economic
I am , currently posted here regarding the peace keeping mission afghanistan, but i am seriously looking forwards to my retirement very soon and settle down with my life.
I divorced with one kid of 14 years old study in Ghana republic :twisted:
What do you do for a living...to over come economical expenses and to sustain your family? :silly:
It is not easy to find a person of my high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion over this?

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Marvin Mosquada, mosmarvin@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 am

Marvin Mosquada, mosmarvin@yahoo.com

marvid
AGE 52, MALE, FROM CHICAGO
Hi I'm a Marvin , 5.6' tall, average build with light brown hair and blue eyes. I'm very easy going and get along with almost everybody. I enjoy golfing, traveling and just having fun with friends. I listen to all kinds of music and also enjoy few drinks every once in a while. I like to do all kinds of things and am game to try anything once. I work as a greens keeper also farm looking forward to traveling in the winter. My friends say I look a lot younger than I am and sometimes act it too. I'm just looking for someone who enjoys life as much as I do and who knows where it can go from there.

Dearest My name is Marvin Mosquada and i got your contact profile from matematcher.com and i contact you if you can be my ideal partner and i will tell you more about my self and i shall send you more of my snap as soon as possible i hear from you and kindly contact me through my private email address( mosmarvin@yahoo.com ) for more communication Much love Mavin
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 am

marvin._lovestar1@yahoo.com BAIT~~~~~~ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kindly00 profile
Ames, Iowa, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Pisces
Body Type:about average
Weight:146 lbs (66 kg)
Height:5’9” (175 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:hazel
Education:PhD / post doctoral :mrgreen: Not according to our chat!!!!!!
Marital Status:never married :disagree: NOT WHAT YOU TOLD ME!!!
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home
Smoking:no way
Drinking:occasionally
About
A little bit about me. I am a 58 years old passionate man from Iowa. I have hazel eyes and gray hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I have children, and they live at home I am open to the possibility, just not dedicated heart and soul to.
Living:alone
Nationality:United States
Religion:Christian / Catholic
Income:50-75.000
Email
Hello how are you doing? I hope is all well with you ? I am new on this dating site and I came across in whilst surfing through profiles on this dating site and your profile seems interesting.I will like to endear a nice friendship with you and see what friendship with you could result into later. I will be very glad to hear from you with you soon with your email address so that I can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me since I don't have pictures here yet. I am new on here and my first time on a a dating site ever. I wanna open a great communication with you through emails and chat so that we can get to know each other well. If you have access to Skype kindly add me up (marvin.smith997) and my email address is marvin._lovestar1@yahoo.com.I will be waiting for your kind and warm response soon. Take care.
Regards,
Marvin.
Yahoo Avatar
ip:41.66.239.146

hook
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hook » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am

Conversation on Yahoo!!!
Me Us Amry? Moofoo ur profile said DOCTOR!!!!
marvin_lovestar1: Yes my dear
Me: Can I ask you somethng?
Marvin Smith: Oh yeah you are free to ask any question at all okay? we are friends now
Me: ok thank you..... Do you have a military email address????
Marvin Smith: Yes but I don't use it I ue my private email due to security reasons I communicate with my son on my private email address :mrgreen: (MooFoo All SOLDIERS HAVE ONE AND USE THEM ONLY NOT YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESES DUMBASS!!!)
Marvin Smith: why did you ask?
Me6: just asking
Marvin Smith: okay and have I answered you right?
Me yes :disagree: :liar:
Marvin Smith: Good
Me: How about APO Address???
Marvin Smith: Yess :liar:
Me: That would be great if i get it from you .
Marvin Smith: really ?
Marvin Smith: for what?
Me: i would love to send you some of our great cookies and things we have here in New Orleans
Marvin Smith: Oh really?
Me: yes I would
Marvin Smith: But we have just met now and we are getting to know each other first tokay?
Marvin Smith: okay?
Me: I am sure your troops would like it as well
Me: sure
Marvin Smith: Yes but you are going fast :mrgreen: :disagree: :liar:
Conversation where he tells me his wife died!!!! Profile says NEVER MARRIED!!!!
marvin_lovestar1: I lost my wife and my two other kids in a train bomb in the UK :-o

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Marvin, marvin_lovestar1@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:33 am

<EDIT> Ooops!! didn't see hooks post and coudn't find it through Google as mugu misspelled email addy!! ^^^ :oops:

Marvin, marvin_lovestar1@yahoo.com

kindly00

Ames, Iowa, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Pisces
Body Type:about average
Weight:146 lbs (66 kg)
Height:5’9” (175 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:hazel
Education:PhD / post doctoral
Marital Status:never married
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
A little bit about me. I am a 58 years old passionate man from Iowa. I have hazel eyes and gray hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I have children, and they live at home I am open to the possibility, just not dedicated heart and soul to.

junkmail:
Hello how are you doing? I hope is all well with you ? I am new on this dating site and I came across in whilst surfing through profiles on this dating site and your profile seems interesting.I will like to endear a nice friendship with you and see what friendship with you could result into later. I will be very glad to hear from you with you soon with your email address so that I can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me since I don't have pictures here yet. I am new on here and my first time on a a dating site ever. I wanna open a great communication with you through emails and chat so that we can get to know each other well. If you have access to Skype kindly add me up (marvin.smith997) and my email address is marvin_lovestar1@yahoo.com.I will be waiting for your kind and warm response soon. Take care.
Regards,
Marvin.

Yahoo avatar (profile pictureless)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Green, richardgreen675@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:05 pm

badoo
Richard 55, Los Angeles, CA
About me
I am honest, truthful good man who has a pure heart and looking for a woman that is the same to share life with! Both the good and bad times must be gone through! We must know great joy as well as great sadness! But then is not all Dreams that come true .. Beside you can never have all the qualities that you are seeking in a woman. .. I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, … golf and racquetball. I love my beautiful home. Someone loyal, attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read, exercise - someone who likes life, but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life.
Interested in
looking for someone who wants to be treated well. someone to laugh with and cuddle with. someone who thinks holding hands is romantic. i want to make someone as happy as they will make me. I like someone who has quiet confidence and independence but also enjoys being with me for me. I hope to find someone who likes to listen to music and has some understanding of different cultures and wants to … continue to learn and grow even as we get older.

can i have your yahoo or hotmail id so that i send you a mail and some pictures
richardgreen675@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”