It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:21 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Melton Timothy - meltontimothy93@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Pictures stolen from US soldier, Ryan Johnson
https:// twitter.com/infantryryan

see also: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=58027

Netlog.
hello miss beauty,ima melton by name i like ya pics on here you care for chat?

ima i melton timothy and i am on this site for a serious relationship that may lead to life partner ....thanks for replying me back on here gina .....i really wanna be loved by some understanding and caring ima fun to be with i promise never to say its over in any situation ima 42 years old man single dad of 11 years old boy rigby by name ....age difference has nothing to do wit our relationship ok get me added on meltontimothy93@yahoo.com better conversation....i will be waiting for you ok ima damm serious

I wish the people around me saw you and accepted us being together, because I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time you hold me tight I don't want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest. i love you more than word can say gina plz add me on my yahoo ok love you more

meltontimothy
online male - 41 years, Dallas, United States
82 visitors

About me

ima jonhson wine ,i'm 41 years old and man single dad of a kid......ima on thisn site for a serious relationship interested lady should contact me here for fast and better conversation love you all
More about me

Name
melton timothy
Date of birth
05/02/1972
United States
Native language
English
Profession
military (Soldier/Police/Security)

Looking for

Relationship

Hobbies
balls
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Melton Timothy - meltontimothy93@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 pm

meetme.com
melton timothy
43, Male
London, United Kingdom

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Richard Johnson, trichard145@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 am

richard on confirio

47 / Male / Straight
Living in Dallas, Texas.

About Me
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape in your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life.. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful son. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?!
I love traveling, going on unknown adventures, and trying something I thought I never would. I'll try anything once, well, but fun none the less! I take pride in my appearance, but am not high maintenance. I love a nice dinner out, but staying home, having chines food after a day spent working together on a completely dirty, yet fulfilling project, can be so much fun with the right person....
Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my partner to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one. I do however, make exceptions for board game lovers.
I am very creative and artistic. I love working on my house and digging in my gardensi also love cooking for my woman also, I have no problem getting dirt under my nails. I believe in a best friend to spend my life with, and if it takes awhile and I meet new friends along the way, that's a good thing too. Please have an adventurous silly side, although I can be very sophisticated when necessary, life isn't as much fun if you subdue your inner child all the time.Am very romantic person, passionate and emotional, kindhearted and have the fear of God in me as well, i give all i can do to make my woman be happy for the rest of his life. I will be 100% honest and sincere to her and i will like her to treat me in the same way with love and respect ..I don't want to be single any more or allow what have happened to me in the past should come my way again, because i will get hurt more and more and that will make me not to trust any woman again....But i know one day i will find my sweetest love ever of which i believe understanding matters alot and trust is another thing that goes along with a good relationship and friendship..If you can give me your trust, am sure we can be friends and consider a dating build a beautiful relationship without hurting each other.. Although relationship is just like a perfume of which certain amount may delight you but too much of it can turn you off...I want you to be there for me if am not in happy mood to carry me on, i can assure you that in return, you never regret having me in your life and i will make sure you feel loved, chrised and will be the happiest lady on earth..I guess the world is so open now that all the women aren't looking for True Love all they needed is One Nite Stand and i am not into that kind of game. i am looking for a Long term Relationship..looking for true love someone i will spend all the rest of mylife with and you seem to be the one i believe time tell us right. am very easy going person and easy to get along with. I am a very tender hearted man at all times and I respect the person I am with.I am looking for the elusive soul mate that we are all looking for...One of my questions is can you handle kindness?? And Kindness comes from the heart and most people treat kindness as weakness.So if you are looking for a kind person then you dont need to look any further anymore.I am looking for a comittment.No head games please.So if my Angel is out there you can come to me.and i also believe Nothing good comes easy except by hardwork..richard

junkmail:
Hey there, how are you doing, its my pleasure meeting you here, am johnson, i would love to know more about you,maybe we can share something in common togetherhave read ur profile just cool ok,i will be preparing for work soon, maybe u can drop me ur addy or mail me back on trichard145**so we can talk better there soon Johnson

Image Image

X-Rocket-Received: from b11.c16.bise7.blackberry (trichard145@178.239.86.253 with xymcookie) --- mugu-phone

How r u, thanks for the message i will like to know you more better i we add you now so we can talk better from there
Ur welcome
Have added you now on gmail, can you see. Accept me so we can talk better now
Thank you...john

his other email is trichard145@gmail.com, tried to add me on Google Talk. Name on Google+ is John Richard.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Johnson, trichard145@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 am

trichard145@gmail.com

on MS
Johnson Richard
Male, 47, Single
dallas, Texas

on meetme.com
john richard
47, Male
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

pics already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Johnson, trichard145@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 am

Hi babe i we like u to add me on chat ok so we can talk therre xoxox

gmail :cry:
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Johnson R Rodney <ryanj.rodney12@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:13 am

ryanmeet
Johnson Ryan
49 year old, man from 80234, United States
About Me and My Life
i´m a straight forward person Am a kind of guy who might be so hurt but still look at you and smile.A lady who wrong him and made him strong..I love the great outdoors I love to Hike, if you can check out my pictures, you will see that i like fishing and camp. I would like to find somebody with similar interests. It´s great to take nice long walks being with each other and enjoying each others company. There are many things I like to do so why don´t you inquire if your interested!

Hello how are you doing, its me Ryan, i just copy your email address on your page, now i'm writing to you to be sure maybe i got the email address correctly or not, please kindly get back to me if you get this letter from me. my user name is ryanmeet and i attach my picture here for you to see

Yours

Ryan

Received: from [213.229.87.60]
Subject: hello

IP: 213.229.87.60
ISP: Simply Transit Ltd
Organization: Poundhost customer server

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson R Rodney <ryanj.rodney12@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:17 am

yahoo avy:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Henry Johnson, johnh474@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 am

badoo
Henry Johnson 46, Bradford, MN
I'm easy going man, I like to play beside beach, I like to play with my love in the pool.. I like football, I like to play table tennis, I like volleyball, I like to play with animal most especially dog... I like to play with kids... I like music, I like war films, I like my wife to satisfy me both on bed and some other things I can't mention here.. I like people straight farward, I take God … first in everything I do... honest is my best policy.... ask more abt me and my only kid is very social to me...

i guess u should send me your email address so that i'll know when u're online to chat with me...we need to talk better than this...i want your pics and i'll send mine to u... my email address is johnh474@yahoo.co.uk

ALSO ON FB
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005685494190
Henry Johnson

Image Image Image
Your message was delivered to the recipient.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile :twisted: Thats Muguberry in Nigeria!
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Henry, johnh475@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 am

badoo
Henry 49, Dallas, TX

Hello baby how are you doing, is my pleasure meeting an angel like u. U can add me through my I'd johnh475@yahoo.com or u drop ur own for better conersation.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Donald, jerry.donald42@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:41 am

NETLOG
donaldjerry1968
online male - 44 years, United States

am from united state and i work as a military man and
Can i av ur email am jerry.donald42@yahoo.com .

His son! :mad:

"Yorkie" is a UK branded make of chocolate bar!!!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerry Donald, jerry.donald42@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 am

tagged
faceless :(
Jerry D
Last Active: 11 hours ago

meetme.com
henry cole :-o
46, Male
Dallas, TX

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jerry Donald, jerry.donald42@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:33 am

badoo
Johnson, 52
Was online 3 minutes ago
Wants to date with a girl, older than 42
Indianapolis, IN, United States, added: 2013-06-20 11:16:33

About me
I'm sgt. smith johnson, a native of indianpolis united state. a member of u. s army troop diployed to sudan for peace keeping, batch 42DK, troop41H, camp4 us/sd.... My age is 43yrs old! I like sports a lot, I prefer healthy lifestyle. I am optimist. I have sense of a GOD fearing millitary man, I like nurture, blue sky, tees, animals. I am looking for my second half in the life, the one i will settle my life with after my diployment service... I like active way of life. I am opened to new relations for a GOD fearing woman!!!!.....
Personal info

Relationship: I'm single
Living: By myself
Kids: Already have
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: Military, United state army. I have a high income

same pic as on netlog plus these additional ones

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Johnson Temi, johnsontemi14@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:22 am

Johnson Temi, johnsontemi14@yahoo.com

johnson2020

39 / Male / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined August 6, 2013. Living in Bainbridge Island, Washington.

About Me
I'm a very simple, Gentle, Honest, sincere and Honest man, I am new to this so I do not know exactly what to expect but I would love to meet a very good and Honest Woman who is ready to be sincere, Loyal and Caring and I'm gonna love her better.

junkmail:
hello, I'm Johnson by name = am Nigerian, :D I just signed up for casual dating and I’m curious! Let’s get in touch and maybe get to know each other better! and see how it correspond. you can get back to me on my yahoo ID johnsontemi14@yahoo.com

uses pictures of a different man on FB
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=65578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brandy Cole, brandycole306@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:05 am

NETLOG
donaldjerry1968
online male - 44 years, United States
Returned as
Brandycole306 Brandy Cole male - 51 years old

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Johnson, johnsontemi14@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Confirio.

johnson2020
39 / Male / Straight
Joined August 6, 2013. Living in Bainbridge Island, Washington.

About Me
I'm a very simple, Gentle, Honest, sincere and Honest man, I am new to this so I do not know exactly what to expect but I would love to meet a very good and Honest Woman who is ready to be sincere, Loyal and Caring and I'm gonna love her better.

Junkmail:
hello, I'm Johnson by name, I just signed up for casual dating and I’m curious! Let’s get in touch and maybe get to know each other better! and see how it conrespond. you can get back to me on my yahoo Id johnsontemi14@yahoo.com
2013-08-12 11:53:06
Acta est fabula.

Return to “Military scams”