It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
KLG49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KLG49 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Same old same old story...

I arrived at the dating site to find someone that I can continue with life no matter what the distance is because I believe that fate can lead them anywhere and I believe that is only a mile away and can be closed within a blink of an eye two hearts that have agreed to be together .... Speaking for myself, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, I love my family and still have a little 'love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person that is very true when it comes to life and its problems. I am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people ..... I am a man who lives life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow, because it will be here, no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and I'm looking for someone to love and take care of me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I consider myself to be a romantic, I do not think that life is about 'passion.' It's actually more comfortable companion. I'm really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing (in the car)! Love the Church ... I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun, I have strong moral values ​​with honesty and integrity to be the core of my personality, are very cool, I respect my dignity .... I'm happy to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I do not argue, life is too short, but I do value friendship and intimacy... i will be glad to hear from and to see some new pictures of you...

Take care

He told me he was a Major Richmond Rodriguz serving in Al Kut, Iraq. I checked and checked and it wasn't until the strange stories started that I began running checks. I have gone so far as to run births deaths and marriage checks in the US. I had never got so in depth with a scammer before but all my senses were telling me it was all very wrong and then I got serious really serious and learnt my way around IP checks and photo matching etc.
It did get interesting. This guy took the uniform of a Captain (Richard A Winkels... sorry for naming you) in the US Army Band and photo shopped a different head on to it. Maybe they are getting more advanced because the original photograph of the Captain is of a much younger man so perhaps he geared it towards a target audience, i.e. me.

He then sent me a picture of him in civilian clothes. I don't know who the man is he is impersonating. The Scammer has now gone from badoo under his original guise and I took him off Skype (Richmond850) and Hotmail Richmond370@Hotmail.com.

His e-mails were routed through Mountain View, California but I also got some routed through Ghana.

Thanks to RomanceScam. Ive read and learnt an awful lot and I didn't lose anything other than wasting a few hours of my time, which were infact wasting hours and hours of the scammers time, which is money to him.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer posing as Richmond Rodriguz

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 pm

hi5
Richmond R
Last Active: a day ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

pic of Stuart James.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Another fine bit of Mugu photoshopping craftmanship! :mrgreen:

Image >>>>>> Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Roland, kelvinroland500@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:28 am

badoo
Kelvin 54, New York, NY
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very … good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities..

Ok so can we exchange emails.?
kelvinroland500@hotmail.com

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:21 am

Mugus really want this guy to join up!

Image >>>>> Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Basti, Skype: "b_morgan909"

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Also uses pics of general Pace
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p346849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo
Morgan 56, Clayton, GA

Skype avatar led here
Brisbane, Australia :lol:

Image Image

fool no more
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scott William; <scottwilliam29@yahoo.com>

Postby fool no more » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Received: from [41.66.238.242] by web140404.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Header trimmed

fool no more
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scottwilliam29@yahoo.com

Postby fool no more » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 pm

He hasn't ask me for money yet, but I am just waiting. He has already been confirmed as a scammer on another site. I will post it as soon as he ask for money. He says his wife died and he has a daughter and she goes to school in London England and he is on a peace keeping mission in Libya.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 am

We have "Him" already, too (merged); same posture against slightly different background, scamdigger found it :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:47 am

Charles morrison (goodlove221@live.com)

Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 12:12:49 AM
To: xxxxxx
we can I work for my own and i have a contract in ghana which i will be going for very soon,i have shipped the goods for almost 3 month now and soon it will arrived..i will be going there with my son because he is the only family i have now,i will tell you more about me in the morning and also chat with you on skype too..tell me more about he men you chat with and where are they now :disagree:

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:53 am

And Skype ID: Charles Morrison , gucelove1
London
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Actual ID added ;)

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dickson Walker, dickson.walker91@hotmail.com

Postby Aries56 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:02 pm

match.com
- coomznm77
- 56 years old
- Arangiz, Alava, Spain

coomznm77 Hello my dear...Pardon me for i
07/03/14 18:26 Hello my dear...Pardon me for intruding into your privacy, am Dickson new here and was going through profiles here,I have gone through alot here but yours have caught my eyes.Am liked you profile because it sound interesting and i hope you also do sound the same . it will be great to know more about you. I am widow and looking for someone lovely like you. You definitely got your profile so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message or wink..smile. :D I can see sincerity in you.I decided to break the ice first by sending you my simple "hello".I hope it creates a lovely space in your heart for me to get a reply soon. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance. Do not think of the distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us.Sorry about my picture, My position at work does not allow me to upload my photos on the dating service, But I will like to email it to you privately if only you are interested to see my picture.we can share email addresses and i send it to you there.. kindly write me back if you are interested also..and maybe we could start as being friends..and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial..I will tell you more about myself as we move on... I would also admire if you could tell me more about yourself.. :disagree:
We can also chat through the messengers if you don't mind.. :disagree:
I hope you have access to email address..
You may contact me on :dickson.walker91@hotmail.com waiting for you on there and hope to read or hear from you soon..
Bye for now and stay safe ...kisses

Dickson

Picture of him as posted before + one of his "daughter". She is to be found elsewhere when search on google so I guess its ok to post it in here also. If so let me know :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Sure :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:32 am

Ok, here is the picture of the beautiful girl he sent me:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:42 am

a known FH model, also used in other scams as "daughter character"
here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=306745" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Military scams”