It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Andrew Chandler, wilsonandrew11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:55 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7415836
Nickname: chandler
Name: chandler
State/Region: Norfolk
City: Norwich
More about myself: Am Sgt major Wilson Andrew Chandler of the united state Army. Presently on deployment to MIDDLE EAST,Kabul Afghanistan for peace keeping mission coming home safe soon..I am ...igned to the 4th Fighter Wing at Seymour ... AFB; and as USA army commander Officer supporting the 2nd Infantry Division at Kabul,NATO base in Afghanistan. :lol: I was born and raised in Louisiana, :lol: Miami beach :lol: currently serves as the ...istant commander of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York.I graduated from the academy in 1980, and has served in senior planning and military education commands throughout my lengthy career. Am 63 years of age i lost the mother of my only daughter long time ago after which I got married again to another woman (magrette) we have two boys and they both school abroad they only come home during holidays and they go to visit my mother in iowa, hope you have heard of there before ? we are now divorce due to some reason, [Mary my daughter]she as been staying with my mother since the death of her mother in Iowa, but she is married now and lives in Texas with her husband age mean nothing to me, i love traveling, really i was scared of meeting someone online because i am not used to it due to my job but i was persuaded by friends.i was raise with a good christian background and taught from young age to always respect myself and other people.

chandler: ohh, am in service now, am on deployment to afghanistan, kabulhave you heard of there before ?
:lol: i was born in the uk :lol:
wilsonandrew11@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Wilson Andrew Chandler, wilsonandrew11@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ray Bright, raybright123@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:33 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5964767086
Ray Man, 53 New York City, NY
Interests: I'm looking for someone who is interested in a long-term serious relationship. Of course I want to get to know you first and see if we connect on friends basis before we go on to the next level.
Dreams: Yes
Best Features: Eye ;)
About Me: I am a kind, sincere and intelligent man who is using the website only for genuine reasons and not to play games I am a very honest and creative person. I want to find my “second half” and to be happy.I'm open-minded and sociable person and it's a pleasure to talk with me because I'm a good listener. I'm very positive and friendly. You can always see a smile on my face and you will never get bored with me. I have a sense of adventure, creative fire. I love freedom. I am optimistic, honest and intellectual. I believe that everything is possible in this world. My friends say I am goal-oriented, strong and all-sufficient. I think the biggest sin is a lie. I do not like it. I always try to tell the truth.I'm sure that there is a woman for me somewhere. One day we will meet and spend our life together.I am looking for a reliable, intelligent, with a great sense of humor woman, who want something serious

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 am

James Handler, jameshandler11@yahoo.com

mix pix profile on badoo, also uses the pics of this man
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=69095" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

James Handler, 43
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to make new friends
added: 2013-05-17 06:48:30
Kabul, Afghanistan
Languages: English

Show all 5 photos…

2 are pics of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 pm

James Handler, jameshandler11@yahoo.com

To jameshandler11@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/10/16
Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood)
Opened on (113.210.140.114:19593)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

collinschandler9@gmail.com & collinschandler9@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm

badoo
Collins 51, Houston, T
I consider myself an easygoing, well balanced,
mature, kind, professional, sincere, caring person
with a good sense of humor who laughs a lot on his
own time, but is serious at work, (performing well
and excelling are very important to me), and when
the occasion merits it... a person who respects
others' beliefs, styles, cultures, way of thinking... I
do not like to judge others by their appearance or
first impression, but for how they handle
themselves and how they treat others. Even though
I am very accepting, and tolerant, I do have strong
moral values and I'm not into criminal or unethical
behavior. I like the motto: "Agree to disagree"". I
like to have intelligent conversations and discover
the real person behind the facade, try to see the
positive and always try to make things work no
matter how impossible they seem. Honesty is
important; tell someone what you are thinking and
feeling, don't waste their time and or yours. I like to
live a high quality life, try to have the best

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 am

sma.rfc111@yahoo.com , Raymond C

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5999107473" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Raymond C

how are you most angel?
I am Raymond F.Chandler i am from California and i was going through your profile and i believe we can have good things to share and i admired the way you are looking and it will be my pleasure to have you as my good friend that can lead to a better things of joy dearie, this my email address you can contact me here so we can have some discussion and privacy sma.rfc111@yahoo.com or you can call me with my phone number +13108536176 This my yahoo address add me sma.rfc111@yahoo.com Raymond.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Martin aka Martins Kelvin - martinkelvin33@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:59 am

tagged.com
Martin K

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 5 times

no pic

junk message in bad German
Hallo Guten Tag mein lieber Freund, mein Name ist Martin Kelvin aus Arizona in den USA. ich interessiere mich für Sie, könnten Sie mir auf meiner E-Mail E-Mail-Adresse (martinkelvin33@outlook.com ), So dass ich Ihnen sagen, mehr über mich und senden Ihnen auch meine Bilder. Kelvin Martin
google TL
Hello good day my dear friend, my name is Martin Kelvin from Arizona in the USA. I'm looking for you, could you send me on my e-mail E-mail address (martinkelvin33@outlook.com) so that i will tell you more about me and send you my pictures. Kelvin Martin

His mail
Hello xxx ,

I am very happy to write to you. My name is Martins Kelvin, I am 51 years , I came from Arizona, United States of America. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.

I am a widower, I lost my wife 5yrs ago in car accident. May her gentle soul rest in peace.I gave birth :thinking: to a son who is 12 years old now, and he is studying in London .i came in contact with you, because I am looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after retirement in the army.

However, I seek your friendship, understanding, creating perhaps a successful relationship for understanding.

I'm on duty for 28 years and I now have one month to end my mission here in Afghanistan and then I will retire no, it's 1 month till christmas and mugu needs money.i am a romantic person ,careering father.

Distance can not be an obstacle to true love. I am not always online due to the nature of my job , i prefer email communication than chatting as i am always busy with my men over here. I have attached my picture for your reference.

Tell me more about your self.

Kisses
no IP

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ernest Mills, ernestmills300@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Ernest Mills, ernestmills300@yahoo.com

matchdoctor
ernestmills209
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 65
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: 2 days ago

about myself:
I am very cheerful and kind person. I'd describe myself as ambitious and confident. I think that trust and understanding is the key to any relationship. I am looking for someone special to share my whole life with and start a family soon. I’m independent person, but sometimes I feel lonely. I always know how to spend my spare time, but I’m sure that I can spend it even better if there is a close and dear person near me. I’m very caring. I like to give my attention and love to close people.
I want to find a woman with serious intention. Also she should have sense of humor but at the same time she must be able to talk about serious things. Really, i do not have many demands, the main for me is that she is loving and caring woman who wants to love and to be loved.

junkmail:
It's has been a great deal for me to see such a beauty like you here,i liked your profile very much..you sounded sweet and it was nice reading it.when i joined this place i never expected to meet a woman of your type, because you soo adorable and beautiful.i really would love to meet u in person. i really don't mean to force u into things sweetly but i will be happy if i meet such a pretty woman like you are.i don't like to play head games....i'm a kind hearten guy who wants to please everyone ..make you laugh till it hurts..lol.i would want us to get going so if u are such a person then lets chat Princess.i'm one of the nice guy a lady like you would like and want to meet... and hope is the same with you...well... who knows if it's the will of God that we could succeed or something better can come out of this letter that i am sending you then Baby..i will be the happiest man in this world....if not then the saddest man. i hope u will take ur time and think about it and let as get to know each other some more.
i would love to tell me more about you.. and would like us to trade yahoo id's so we can chat via messenger ID or better still you also can ask and i surely will let you have mine.
Till then take care and bye for now.Do you have a yahoo IM by Chance..?I only use the Messenger when I want to chat with my son...It will be much easier if we get to talk on there also since due to security reason's I can't call your for now......Hope to hear from you soon..my ID is ernestmills300@yahoo.com

Image <--- anybody recognizes this General? :thinking:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steve West,, ernestmills300@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:08 am

has the same pic on netlog
couldn't find the RPO either

ernestmills300
male - 56 years, Texas City, United States

Name steve West
Date of birth 10/07/1957
Location Texas City, United States
Native language English
Company US Navy
Profession Soldier/Police/Security

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ernest Mills, ernestmills300@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Received: from [41.66.229.42] - Ghana

Talking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I do have one kid, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question you wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your profile the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give her whole heart in a relationship.. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we don't develop it within a day.. It takes sometime to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only u willing to accept me as part of yourself. I'll be there whenever u need me and promise never to do anything to hurt your feeling . I really mean my words and I'm serious too. I'm ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with you and ever prepared to do anything to have u forever.. A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure u my whole heart.. I don't know and cant tell if that special person is you but I believe it's you Because your profile alone speaks of it all so why don't we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and please write back and stay blessed.i will like to know about yours too take care and wish to hear nicely from you..I will send you my pictures okay....

no additional pics to identify the General... :(
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

chandlerscott12@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:08 am

Image ImageImage ---> Yahoo avatar

http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!ChanderScoot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chander :D
48, Missoula, Montana, United States
Last seen 15 hours ago

• Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40 60, in Canada.

http://badoo.com/0304632331/?r=33.1&p=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scott, 48

https://www.facebook.com/scott.chandler.754365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A travaillé à Military Warriors Support Foundation
Habite à Bamako
Since November 28

https://www.facebook.com/chandler.scott.9615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
since December 6

Message on Zorpia

hi sweetie...you are beautiful how are you,are you single am scott here is my mail (chandlerscott12 @ yahoo. com) cos of my job hope to hear from you soon

Awaiting on RN

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 am

To chandlerscott12@yahoo.com 86% probability that this location is accurate

Opened 2013/12/10 , 01:02:36am (UTC -5:00) - 4hour14min14sec after sending
Location Hong Kong (86% likelihood)
Opened on (113.10.222.6:51223)

IP: 113.10.222.6
Hostname: 113.10.222.6
ISP: New World Telephone
Organization: New World Telephone
Services: Suspected network sharing device
this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before

Eruzin
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Eruzin » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:20 pm

From Skype today:

handle: general.chandler2

[11:29:27 AM] General Chandler: generalchandler@outlook.com
Hello Dear kindly contact me for this Address: generalchandler@outlook.com
[11:29:55 AM] : Do you have a military email I can use?
[11:30:36 AM] General Chandler: my dear how are u doing today?
[11:31:02 AM] n: I'm fine. Do you have a military email address I can contact you on?
[11:31:13 AM] General Chandler: hahahah
[11:31:50 AM] General Chandler: my Dear noting like military email
[11:31:56 AM] General Chandler: okay
[11:32:17 AM] n: I'm sorry. I only contact military personnel via their military email addresses.

I was tempted to string him along but my head really isn't in it today.
-Eruzin-

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:31 pm

ABLEGOD

Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: hawaii
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have more than 2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Gos is able
hello
look cute and nice and i love what i felt when i went through your profile and i wil love to know more of you...since when have you been here?

chandlerjohn4@yahoo.com

IP: 79.141.167.28
ISP: Kaia Global Networks Ltd.

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:49 pm

davidwilliam1887@gmail.com, David William

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004396796" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; David W

Hi Dear, I am General David William From New York United States of America. I am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice peoples around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks. I am a US military,i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of party officer in Libya and I will like to know more about you. if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address(davidwilliam1887@gmail.com) so i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures to you as well.kisses... General David.

Return to “Military scams”