It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

African scammers posing as white women.
bxman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Urgently Looking for Another Sucker

Postby bxman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

All other images were of Karen Dreams

this could also be of her but does not match up with anything on a picture search.

Known to be in Kumasi Ghana

looks very similar to this and the photo's of Karen that I was sent

video I was shown was almost certainly Karen evidence of the tattoo on her back clearly visible
Postal Adress P.O. box ks 13147 Adum-Kumasi
Ghana-West/Africa

Telephone:00233265996867

very co-operative power (light) and internet connection will go off to suit I suspect

hind sight is such a wonderful thing would have saved me a small fortune

email example :-
Mcnaakiss Kwame <mc.naakiss@gmail.com>
Apr 1

to me
Good morning darling
how are you doing today and i also hope you had a sound sleep last night ?Honey thanks for getting me the ring....honey please how are you going to send the ring to me here ? Darling i was thinking of telling you to buy me a blackberry phone so i can snap some more pictures for you ,even when i put the ring on my finger and honey i think i will like the same phone as my friend is using and the name of the phone is Blackberry Bold 5 ,Honey it has a nice and great picture quality ......Or honey you can get me a cheap laptop that has Speaker in it so i can talk with you when chatting .....Darling i want you to also feel happy when chatting with you not that you will be annoying when typing me my love .Darling this is the picture of the phone am talking about Honey am sorry i mighty not be able to chat with you in the evening as our light will go off this evening
Honey this is the full address of my grand mother
Name: Akwaboah Kwame
City:Kumasi- Tafo
Street:Manpong Street
Zipcode:00233
Telephone:00233265996867
Postal Address too is
p.o box ks 13147 Adum-Kumasi
Ghana-West/Africa

yahoo IP possibly

admin email kwamegunij2010@yahoo.com

She would very much like a Blackberry Bold 5

used the name of Amanda Cookson on Skype & Josephina Oppong (Manu) on documents

claims to have been born in South Africa and have S.A Birth cert and adoption papers could need a S.A passport as reportedly lost orphaned when both parents (Canadian ) tragically killed in a car accident in S.A.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pics removed due to "fair use policy" ( >20 pages and/or part 2+)

Urgently Looking for Another Sucker

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Karen Dreams / karendreams

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Right. It´s just another African scammer using her stolen pics :( thanks for the scam info.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bxman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bxman » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Did you manage to verify 1st picture was Karen Dreams?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Yes, it was her, too.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Name used = Hanna Johnson

email addy = hannajohnson123k@gmail.com

Gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

This are my pics and do hope i get to see u soon..

pics get no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

name used = Salma Adam

email addy = salmaluv@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = Nigerian AOL

IP: 172.132.30.32
ISP: America Online

header =

Return-Path: <salmaluv@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.132.30.32] by web160804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:21:49 PDT

MD profile disabled!! :D

This member has been disabled by the Metrodate staff. We do not recommend making further contact with this person if they have provided you with direct contact information.

From SingleSexySally
To coolbreeze1975
Sat, Sep 21, 2013
12:27 PM

Hi Handsome , how are you doing today..??.. I'm single never married and here looking for a good kindhearted man to become friends with and later see what destiny has in stored for us ,So that is how come i joined this site, Kindly email me personally on Salmaluv@yahoo . com so i can reply back with my pictures..hope to hear back from you soon..

email sent =

Thanks for writing to me...My name is Salma and I'm 33 years of age.I'm single,never been married and i have no kids...After my last relationship i decided to stay off any relationship for 2 years now....Now that i have graduated from my Nursing School and have become a Registered Nurse,i thought it was high time i got hooked up to the right man so i can settle down and build my own family,besides i am not getting any younger.
I am half European and half African.My dad was a Polish from Poland and my Mom hails from West Africa,Ghana....I was born and raised in Poland,In fact i grew up there.Life was so amazing until the sudden death of my Dad...My Mom and I had to relocate to Ghana so we can continue the family lineage here since we had no family there in Poland no more...Life in Ghana was normal until few years ago when i lost my Mom in a terrible car accident.Life became so unbearable for me,but courtesy of my one and only Maternal Uncle who took me in and took very good care of me and saw me through school,here i am today.I graduated from school some few weeks back and now I am a Registered Nurse.I'm currently undergoing my National Service after which i am entitled to look for a job.....
I joined Metrodate just last night by a friend's introduction who lives in the United States.In fact she was the one that registered it for me and permitted me to do my search and here we are my dear.....
I'm just a cool woman so lovely,so down to earth and i live life simply has it comes....I really hope you don't mind considering a long distance relationship?...It is my greatest priority now as woman to meet the right man for me so i can settle down and build my own family.....
If there's any other thing you want to know about me,please don't hesitate to ask me because i am here for you and i will gladly do anything to please you.Life has it twists and turns but then it goes on.......Waiting to hear from you again my dear......

MD profile pic not on RS

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

New Love Ampofo, ampofo_janetlove@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 pm

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=68420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FB
New Love Ampofo
About
Lives in Accra, Ghana

Image Image
both pics above show Karen Dreams
not sure about the other pics

Image Image Image

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:02 pm

all pics are of Karen Dreams. ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

beatrice_pabi32@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Badoo : Ananananna , 32 / Madina , Ghana
Was online more than a week ago
He wants to meet new people
Ask her for a photo !

About me:
Am Beatrice Pabi32 years old, I am single with no kids and never marry before ... black hair , brown eyes , 5 '9 " , 141 lbs. , Long Hair and a healthy Lady . I am self -sufficient , Beautiful , happy , secure , self -confident , psychologically aware , emotionally and financially secure. and working in my Late father Mining Company Home

Interested in:
My desire is to meet a Handsome , sensitive, sensuous , warm, assertive single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart , chaff and grain together , knowing That the gentleness of hands will take it all , sift it , keep That Which is worth keeping and , with a breath of kindness , blow the rest away . I thank you in advance for allowing me to Be That kind of friend are you

MDF : beatrice32
beatrice pabi /
32 years old, female from USA

About me:
I am a single , no kids and never get married before ... black hair , brown eyes , 5 '9 " , 141 lbs. , long hair and healthy lady. 'm self-sufficient, Beautiful , happy, secure, self-confident , psychologically aware , emotionally and financially here

My Interests / Hobbies
I love poetry , books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners . I enjoy movies , television, music , traveling, the desert , the silence of the mountains, the ocean , sunrises and sunsets. I'm comfortable jeans and a nice suit English. Non-smoker / drinker , not into drugs ( do not need them , I live in a natural high) . I believe we are enjoying the good life , and I'm high on him. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

:) Guestbook :
Am Beatrice Pabi32 years old , I am single , no kids and never get married before ... black hair , brown eyes , 5 '9 " , 141 lbs. , long hair and healthy lady. 'm self-sufficient, Beautiful , happy, secure, self-confident , psychologically aware , emotionally and financially here ( beatrice_pabi32@yahoo.com )

:) Message from beatrice32
Date: 6 Oct 6:13:35 p.m.
Subject: hi
Am Beatrice Pabi32 years old , I am single , no kids and never get married before ... black hair , brown eyes , 5 '9 " , 141 lbs. , long hair and healthy lady. 'm self-sufficient, Beautiful , happy, secure, self-confident , psychologically aware , emotionally and financially here add me on yahoo ( beatrice_pabi32 )

Photo stolen from Karen Dreams (model)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fati; <fati_real33@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:35 pm

sexiness

33 / woman / Heterosexual, Lives in Aquasco, Maryland.

About me

Hello there I am lady single never been married and have no kids . been here looking for the one . i mean the one i can spend the rest of my life with him. He should be the one who can be thru thick and thin .the one who is ready to love for who i am and not for what i have then

Hello there . how are you doing today . hope you are doing good.well my name is fati single 32 yrs of age never been married and have no kids . I am here looking for a man who is honest,caring and loving to spend the rest of my life with him . you can reach me on fati_real33@yahoo.com or fatialhassan20@gmail.com so that we can talk more and share pics and also get to know more about each other . take care and hope to hear back from ya ..

Pic not posted; YA not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

single_heart90@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

all over the web :D

also
FB
Marion Dubourg
About
Studied at Université Paris-Est Créteil (UPEC)
Past: Monster World
199 pics :-o

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:49 am

Beatrice Pabi, beatrice_pabi32@yahoo.com

MDF
Beatrice Pabi
32 year old, woman from United States

About Me and My Life
I am Single with no kids and never marry before...black hair, brown eyes, 5´ 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially here

My Interests/Hobbies
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don´t need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.

Am Beatrice Pabi years Old,I am Single with no kids and never marry before...black hair, brown eyes, 5´ 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially here add me at yahoo ( beatrice_pabi32 )

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 am

Badoo

Ananananna, 32
Madina, Ghana

interests

Ananananna has not added any Interests yet. Ask her what she's interested in! Ask now!
About me
Am Beatrice Pabi32 years Old,

No pic :cry:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

tomba53
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tomba53 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 am

I am a boy from Norway.
and she tried to get money from me. but I was not fooled. so you must take care of you for her. :twisted:
Skype and facebook navn.Yushawu.ali on HI5 is the name Rose j. and found about 50 profiles with photos of her on badoo. and a new profil on Facebook is hayley thelma, 30 Accra, Ghana.
she asks you for money for visum and visa and plane tickets. for she will come to you.
Loveabban, 35, Accra
Thelma , 30, Accra
Gifty , 33, Cape Coast
Jennifer okine , 32, Akim Oda
Annie , 32, Akim Oda
Chiee , 32, Cape Coast
Mega , 30, Cape Coast

Yushawu Ali
15th osu street
Accra Ghana
+233264212011

This is from a skype conversation