It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Nina Dobrev

African scammers posing as white women.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

Pictures stolen from actress Nina Dobrev
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Dobrev" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Username: ninacarter
Email: ninacarter128@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.236.8 - Ghana

Full Name
carternina
About me
My name is Regina,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession.....lol
Come from
Sweden
City, State, Province
uk
Marital Status
Divorced
Ethnicity
Middle Eastern
Occupation
ghana
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/nina.carter.1848" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nina Carter
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

Sponsor

norma_jean
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nina Dobrev

Postby norma_jean » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:53 pm

.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=90935

hello..how are you doing? very well i guess.. my name is arnessa and i am pretty new here.. really like what i see in your profile...we seem to have a few things in common and it would be a pleasure to get to know you more..age is nothing but numbers..maturity is a thing of the mind..you can reach me at arnessa.stone@yahoo.com

Received: from [93.186.23.84]
Subject: Re: Say Me Hi
To:

hello.hope you are better now.

Still waiting for a response

hello ____..sorry ive been out of town..can we chat sometime? i use messenger if you are up for it
This is all I got on this one, we haven't really communicate much. But I have found interesting stuff whilst googleing this email address.

sofeminine.co.uk/forum/maternite2/__f1219_maternite2-Veggie-egg-donor-wanted-u-k.html

Dome woman was asking for an egg donor, and she was contacted by Arnessa.
yeah i am the perfect one... been a veggie for 5years now and i am so healthy..email me on arnessa.stone@yahoo.com
posted on 24/01/12 at 14:53
Also on this one, some cure for epilepsy... couldn't open the link, so here is a snap shot.

spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=381955&offset=10
only one spell has that power..and its very expensive..i used it last year a lot of times till it expired...email me on arnessa.stone@yahoo.com
wewomen.ca/forum/maternite2/__f1174_maternite2-Gay-couple-seeing-surrogate-mothers-please-help-x.html
Gay couple seeing surrogate mothers
you can email me on arnessa.stone@yahoo.com so we can discuss more and see how things go..i would love to be of help... all for free
I must break you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nina Dobrev

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 pm

^^ IP is "African BlackBerry" :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Arnessa Stone, arnessa.stone@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:22 pm

scammer uses the pic of Yuliana Avalos on FB
see
viewtopic.php?p=544652#p544652

Return to “White Females”