It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joseph Muller, joseph_muller4ever@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm

pictures are stolen from a military man named Owen Gough:
http://www.myspace.com/wicked_mad_owen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jjustme1 on mingle2
mingle2.com/user/view/4020793

50 year old man from San Francisco, California :liar:

I am sensitive and caring, loyal and responsible. My friends and close ones can always rely upon me. My heart is really tender and warm, but at the same time I know how to reach goals and I am ready to fight for my happiness and the one of my close ones if there is such a need.feel comfortable both in the calm home environment – listening to music, watching a movie, cooking and I also find pleasure in moments on the lap of nature like walk along the seashore, picnic with friends in the forest as well as getaways to enjoy city life.
In people I value sense of responsibility, ability to be positive in life, to make a compromise and to listen to needs of others. So, I would like to see the same in my future partner. Her heart is warm and loving, she is a giving person and she also values what is given to her by his beloved man.

Profession: militray :lol:

junkmail:

i am joseph and you
what is your email we can talk there when you are ready
joseph_muller4ever@yahoo.com

Received: from [197.251.156.10] by web120804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 May 2012 14:07:53 PDT
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

197.251.156.10 - Ghana
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Chris Gough, chrisgough10@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri May 10, 2013 5:54 am

chris on confirio

42 / Male / Straight / single
From new york. Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
Am Chris 43 years,a single dad of a daughter from new york bronx..i work with the US Army but currently on deployment for a peace keeping mission in Afghanistan ..am looking for a serious relationship..the real woman that will love me truely and take care of my daughter like her own because my daughter means alot to me

junkmails:
hello,how are you?am Chris 43 years,a single dad of daughter from new york bronx..i work with the US Army and currently on deployment in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission...i was checking the site when your picture got my attention..i would love to learn about you,,,hope to read back from you soon...CHRIS
thanks for getting back to me..my email is chrisgough10@yahoo.com..hope to chat with you soon

Image Image

facebook.com/christopher.gough.940
Christopher Gough
Worked at United States Army
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From New York, New York

ow are you doing? I'm CHRIS, 43yrs, single father of a son from Bronx, Newyork..I work with the US Army and currently on deployment in Afghan

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Yahoo avatar

also goes by Rodney Robles on fakebook.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Chandler, steven_chandler@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:32 pm

badoo
Owen 52, Virginia, AL

can i have your yahoomail for a better chat if you dont mind
steven_chandler@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kelly, dennis.love10@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:48 am

badoo
Kelly 42, Miami, FL
i'm looking for someone where we have a great connection. Has a great sense of humor and we have a passion. I love live music and going out as well as a night at home cooking and some wine. I'd love to go for a long strenuous hike as well as sitting on the beach all day. I love to travel, i worked in millitray for years and now i work out of the city. Interested in Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Travel/Sightseeing

Kelly — 06:38 AM
dennis.love10@yahoo.com come online now Ok
my skype i s "dennis.woli1"

Email used last week on topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 5&p=332360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Gough, goughmark43@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 am

person.com
USER ID: 7382386
Nickname: goughm
Name: gough mark
State/Region: Virginia
City: Virginia Beach
More about myself: I'm 46yrs old, I'm 5'6' Ft Tall, I'm currently serving the USA Army, i'm presently on a peace keeping mission in korea now. i had been in the service now going to 21yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality....am divorced three years ago with 2 kids,i would describe myself as a kindhearted person sometimes too kind for my own good but that's the person i am. ears and to let you know i am looking for a serious relationship as i am not the type to play mind games with people and all i ask is for the same in return. I believe in honesty and trust in any relationship because without these two things how can any relationship work between two people Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time,constantly reactive, and treat me right....

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richard_pace89@outlook.com & richardlowson444@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 am

also on profile
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p346696" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badoo
Richard 56, New York, NY

well do you have access to msn where we can continue to chat and also get to know more about each other and to exchange pictures . if you don't mind this is mine. richard_pace89@outlook.com or richardlowson444@yahoo.com, give me yours so i can add you for a chat

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex James, jamesalex98@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:42 pm

badoo
Alex, 49
Glasgow, United Kingdom
am a faithful, loyal, kind, loving, caring, undertsnading and hardworking man.

send mail to me i can send more of my pics to you from there
jamesalex98@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Morris, morrisjames873@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 pm

badoo
Alex, 49
Glasgow, United Kingdom
also here.......
morrisjames873@yahoo.co.uk

Received: from [31.193.128.154]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:45:43 +0000 (GMT)

IP: 31.193.128.154
ISP: Simply Transit Ltd
Geolocation Information

how are you doing,this is a friend from badoo.lf you dont mind send more of your pics to me,i will be waiting to chaer back from you soon.

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chris Gough, chrisgough10@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006619945
Chris G, 43 new york, Nigeria :lol:

hello how are you doing? I"m Chris from Bronx,New York..i work with the US Army and currently on deployment in Afghanistan..i was checking out the site when your pics got my attention and i would love to learn more about each other ..hope to read back from you soon if your a sweetheart and ready for a serious relationship

Image. Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Mitchel, dennismitchel@live.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:42 am

badoo.com/01279143923/
Dennis 57, New York, NY

Yes but that is my past now i want to move on, I am also working with the USA army and currently in Kabul Afghanistan and you?
Yes i only have some few weeks to retire and i will soon be home ...we can start by been friends and later we see what comes out of it
i think you are not serious woman you are here for jokes
I will kill you :-o
i have your address stupid woman
i am from ghana n u know what ghanains can do :lol:

i am from ghana n u know what ghanains can do
Absolutely nothing! Mugu! :twisted:

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Willson, raymondwillson66@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:14 pm

now on yahoo ...
avatar shows the guy posted here

on polishdating
robieta, 52 from Germany
widowed
army
I am a down to earth caring and loving man who likes spending time with friends..i am an understanding and hardworking gentleman...usually i like spending time with friends..but with heart desires...i prefer to stay alone

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph Muller, joseph_muller4ever@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:33 pm

fred hull, hullfred77@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5985902926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fred Hull

hello you there oh ok sorry for the worries ok
ok well i will love to have a chat with you and if possible know each well
well thats good to hear...well am fred... i will love to know much of you if you wouldnt mind telling and what you are looking for on here tagged?about yourself and for how long have you been on here ?
okay Oh i see and am also looking for someone serious and honest to spend rest of my life with....
So have you had any bad experience on the internet??
Okay.. please do you have email address or skype.. then we can have a chat there and know eachother better ok..
thank you ......Hull_fred@yahoo.com Can i have your number..... then i can call you ok...
+18603176978 yours? This is mine gmail address hullfred77@gmail.com I have added you on gmail... so please can you accept it.... I'll send you an email with my pictures......
ok I have sent you my pictures..
So you can take a look at it.....

Hello dearest
Thank you for your address
Here are some pictures of me and I hope you like them ... smile
Anyway, for which I wait and I hope soon to hear from you
Thanks again for the contact
Greetings
Bill :-o

Image Image

Image Image

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joseph Muller, joseph_muller4ever@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:36 pm

hmmm why is he so fat on Tagged ?....

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Moore, dm09293@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:22 pm

badoo.com/01287235826/
Ooooops, 53
New York, NY

please can you give me your skype name or email address so that i can tell you more about my self and i will also like to send you more photos of my self.. dm09293@gmail.com

Image Image Image

email.....

. Hello, How are you doing.... This is Micheal from Badoo. My dear thanks for your email and i am very happy have a nice and lovely chat with a woman like you on a dating site... Please my dear i will like to know somethings about you..

1. My dear what is your bad experience on that dating site. I don't have any bad experience on that site...

2. Please my dear i will like to know if you are married with kid's.. I have one son who is 14 and i have been a widower for 6 years now..

3. Please my dear i will like to know if you have every chat with any army man on that dating site...

4. My dear i will like to know what you do for a living.. I am a soldier from the U.S.A army but i am now in Iraq for peace keeping and will be coming home within one months time..

4. My dear i will like to know if you are very serious and you wanna get married again i mean do you what to love and to be loved...
I hope to read from you soon please take good care of your self and please reply to my email if you are very serious because i am not here for joke's.

David

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Moore, david.moore2015@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:03 pm

now on yahoo!

badoo.com/0391354141/
Ways 53, London

Ways — 02:57 PM
dm09293@gmail.com
david.moore2015@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”