It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Henry Hughes, henrymills143@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Williams [markwilliams570@ymail.com]

Postby Pandora » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 pm

I met the Dutch guy too - see main thread [Merged, thanks. F.]- but he was accompanied by a different bird :D

Re: Mark Williams [markwilliams570@ymail.com]

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Henry Hughes henrymills143@hotmail.com, hen.love45@yahoo

Postby Sailory » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 am

henrywilliams114@yahoo.com , Entrekin J

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994775514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Entrekin J

Good Day and how are you..well i'm Entrekin Johnson and i'm new on this dating site. I'm here looking for a serious relationship. i will be happy to know more about each other. But we can first start by exchanging of mails. You can send to me your e-mail address and i will send you my photos now. I know you live far from me, but I want you to know that I have no problem to travel to your country to meet you. I have read many success stories of people who meet their soul mate on the internet, so I'm hopeful I will meet my soul mate, if only I have made great efforts and seriousness in my search. Thank you and hope to read from you soon Johnson

a comment on his page-

Hello Dear, My name is henry williams. I live here in U S A and I am 50 years old. I have been single after the divorce of my ex-wife in February 2009 and since then, I have been a wishful thinker, thinking that someday I will have a woman to call my wife again. I am an international business man that supplies companies and corporate individuals with all types of gold upon their demand for them on contract basis. Since the divorce of my ex-wife, It has been my wish to get someone that is easy going, understanding, honest, faithful and caring that I can call my wife again and spend the rest of my life. I am ready to love, care,respect and treat the woman the way she needs to be treated as a woman. Please I will like to know more about you. You should be free to ask me any necessary question about anything you want to know about me. I will like you to contact me through my email address so that we can converse more about this conveniently through email and get to know each other better. This is my email address: henrywilliams114@yahoo.com I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest. Take care. henry williams

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:18 pm

=> .facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006083491636
Henry Williams

pic long since posted
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby *Dragonessa » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Badoo

https://badoo.com/01256898616/?r=2SMq4&p=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

George, 54
New York, NY, United States

Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Fantacy8337 on CS

I work hard but at the same time I enjoy life to the fullest
I am a:
54 yr-old man seeking women, 45-60
online today!
Height:
5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type:
Average
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Marital Status:
Divorced
Blueprint and schematic reading

About me:
Okay so not the easiest thing to do, describe yourself but here goes …. My friends in my life would describe me as full of life, honest, caring, goal-oriented, a great listener, who likes to laugh.
I’m looking for:
I'm looking for a caring, loving, romantic woman someone who don't play game, I am what I am, I expect the same.

junkmail:
Hi Gorgeous, I really am short of words,but I do know for a fact that today is my lucky day....You are one BEAUTIFUL woman and I don't know why a sweet looking,,classy,angel looking and interesting woman like you would be single....are the men around you asleep or just too dumb to notice?....well I don't want to be one dumb man, so I am taking the bull by the horn and saying...I'm Solomon, a man looking to meet a woman to love,adore,hold and share my all with....don't want to sound too forward,but you caught my attention with your fancy and I thought I drop by and blow you a kiss and hoping that this kiss from prince charming would give you butterflies....lol....flattery not intended,but you are an angel on earth and it would be a great honor to get to know you better..I can beat my chest and tell you we've got same sense of humor.. If you share the same view with me you can send a message with your cel no. Because i barely come online on this site.

Solomon
(626) 532-4785

Image Image Image

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Solomon Sorenson, sorensonllyod@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:17 pm

^^^ Solomon Sorenson, sorensonllyod@yahoo.com

Good morning,
Nice to meet you, I'm not frequent on the site as well.. here's my email address: sorensonllyod@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you.
Solomon.

facebook.com/solomon.sorenson
Supervisor at Oil and Gas
Studied at University of Alberta
Lives in Montreal, Quebec
From Stockholm, Sweden

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Dickinson, jeffrey.dickinson90@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Faceless male on profile page.

ChristianMingle
Username: Jeffrey1417
Relationship status: Widower
60/Providence, Rhode Island
Seeking women: 55-65

Introduction:

Time for new beginnings...Well it's gotten almost impossible to just run into your perfect match, so I thought I'd try asking for exactly what I want and hopefully she reading this now!!! I'm looking for a confident woman ,she is confident because she knows what she's accomplished in life and feels she's the whole package.She's beautiful in body, mind and spirit and also knows exactly what she wants in a partner. I'm describing her this way because I also feel I am the whole package. I work very hard at staying in great shape as well as making sure I succeed career wise on every level. Just looking for my soulmate I am a very real person that believes in working hard and always being honest with myself and people . I love to have fun with family and friends and always like to explore new things. I'm looking for someone that is secure with who they are and wants to enjoy life. good time wherever

------------------------------------

60 years old
Providence, RI, USA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013

hope you are good,,...I came to the dating site to look for someone that i can continue the life with no matter how the distance is because distance doesn't matter when love finds itself and i believe distance is just a mile and it can be closed within a twinkle of an eye by two hearts that have accepted to be together...

60 years old
Providence, RI, USA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013

I am very delighted with your response to me.Generally I am happy person and always try to see the best in people.I am very young at heart, lively, energetic with lots of interests,I love going to see live music and festivals,going to see a good film or play. Reading is also a great passion. I keep myself fit and enjoy the gym.Now I'm willing to meet someone lovely,nice,kind,caring,honest and sincere as my life time companion,I am a romantic,caring man and would like nothing better than to fall madly and hopelessly in love with a beautiful, caring, and loving woman.Looking forward to meeting someone like you.Am serious and ready to start something haha!!.....Which could be you !LoL! waiting to hear from you
Jeff

60 years old
Providence, RI, USA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013

Am still finding problems addaing a photo on here.. can you please send me your e mail.. I will send one to you asap
Jeff

60 years old
Providence, RI, USA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013

just sent email..feel free to tell me everything you have on your mind.. honesty is the best policy and must be the only policy
Jeff

IP: 96.253.60.34
ISP: Verizon Fios
Organization: Verizon Fios
Type: Corporate

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013

I'm ready...to start life with the right woman.. something about me .. I think you will like to know
I enjoy keeping the woman in my life happy. I feel strongly that relationships thrive on hone
sty, flexibility, compassion, and a willingness to give. I enjoy spending time with the woman in my life. I like to get out there and have fun, explore new places, eat new foods, meet new people. I am not shy. A sense of humor is a must. I would like to meet someone who can be serious when necessary, a bit crazy at times and who is comfortable in their own skin. I love intimacy and sensuality. You have to be able to laugh at yourself. You understand that those you love (family & friends) are a integral part of your life. . You are not afraid to take risks, because you know there may be great benefits.
 You have the time and desire to invest in a relationship, and are emotionally available, I guarantee you won't regret it .... You realize there are only so many tomorrows so "you have a go for it attitude." Romance and intimacy are important with that special someone!! I am confident, sure of who I am, and what is waiting for me when I get home. I don't need to impress anyone...I am who I am. Falling in love is the best thing that can happen to someone like me... My life is full, but there is always room for one more friend, animal, joke, or love. The glass is half full. Surround yourself with positive people and your life will be that way....... I am looking  for a life partner... I smile and laugh all the time. Being spontaneous is important. I don't take life too seriously... Hey and ... being content is a good thing. Did I mention romance and intimacy are important...opps... yep I did
take good care
Jeff

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffrey Dickinson, jeffrey.dickinson90@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:37 pm

The first and the last message appear like copy+paste stolen texts; all the others sounds much different and have all the typical "African English" signs IMO.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 pm

he is here already. Found and merged.

And you know what? TINEYE found him!!! GIS couldn't and Tineye found him right away!! Their bot sits on our site all the time, I was wondering what this thing was doing here? Sucking our bandwidth? Finally it started being helpful! :D
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Carlos Nelson, carlosnelson46@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm

gunners
READY AND WILLING...
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: It Manager
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
business
cooking
pets....
reading
sports
swimming

About Me
am carlos, simple and lovely man, responsible and kind, very understanding, easy to go with and a down to earth person.
you will know more when we are friends.
love sports, swimming, cooking, traveling......

pics already posted

oh ok
carlosnelson46@gmail.com
i will wait for your email
kisses

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carlos Nelson, carlosnelson46@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:38 pm

meetme.com
carlos nelson
47, Male
Belleville, Michigan

Prestwick, South Ayrshire, UK

Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lynn Thurman; <lynnthurman2012@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 pm

same email as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p372252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lynn Thurman; <lynnthurman2012@yahoo.com> =>
198.7.58.81 Leaseweb USA, Inc.

Email give a Hit in FB for Frank Armstrong from Glasgow, United Kingdom, lives in Woodridge/Chicago

https://www.facebook.com/frank.armstrong.7121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 am

davidcarucci492@yahoo.com, David Carucci

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006575160" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; David C

Hello how are you doing?
I'm Marine Engineer David from U.K but right now am in the middle of japan sea
i lost my wife 6 years ago but i have one son who is 15years old
Where are you from and what do you do for a living?
davidcarucci492@yahoo.com
Do you have facebook id? You have skype?

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 pm

phillpsjohn98@yahoo.com /phillips_j25@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006894481" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Phillips J

Wow!!! I never thought I would meet my idel kind of woman here I was speechless when I first read your profile because I am looking for a woman like you with good sence of humour. And I hope my dreams come true. If I did thought to have 1 wish, I will wish to be next to you while we smile together at every moment that passes us by.
phillpsjohn98@yahoo.com or phillips_j25@yahoo.com

His 2nd picture - :mrgreen:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

afonsoworld@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Oasis
Afonso245
Male 57 - United States
Just setting up...I will check in and out for a few months...to get a feel for this kind of "online dating" thing. Even though I am very social,Caring and loving,I like dining out, but it is also nice to spend quiet evenings at home I am a considerate, fun, friendly, down to earth man with a great and good sense of humor. and my career exposes me to many different kinds of places/scenes , I really enjoy meeting new honest fun people, easy going, happy, always try to see the positive, enjoy entertaining, laughing , making people comfortable, ....which I think is very important in life. Constant negativity is a turn off to me, but understand reality exists. Having God in your heart is important.. I am looking to meet my soulmate, and I am who I represent. I have integrity and compassion, and I value these traits in others. There should also be trust and chemistry. Not only am I dependable, but am probably one of the best friends you could ever want and have. I am able to share in both the good times and bad times with another person. I would like to make a woman feel as very special, as I would want him to make me feel... Hello there what a lovely smile you have on your face.I would like to

pls send me an email am not always on here
afonsoworld@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Males”