It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Millar - richmillar26@yahoo.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Giovanni, myperfectkiss@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Match.com
User name: Purelove767

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR:

"I am looking for someone who is kind, caring, loving, and honest. Also, who is affectionate and not afraid to show it.I do have a open mind. I don't mind learning new things. I like challenge.I enjoy snuggling and holding hands.

It seems harder and harder to find someone in my age bracket. I really haven't been looking that much, but am tired of being alone. I need a woman in my life. Life is more enjoyable when you someone to share it with.. I'm an honest, humble, inquisitve, low maintanence, person who looks forward to golden years of travel and adventure.
I love the good things in life--travel, childen and family, fine dining, theatre, music, dancing, friends, sports, and imported champagne..And I dearly love the simple--quiet moments, reading, music, fireplaces, sunsets, nature the beach.
Am Intelligent, interesting, good sense of humor, dependable, trustworthy, good values, honest, kind, financially secure, employed, home owner, healthy,
I would like to find someone who likes to get out and enjoy many different things and there sure are alot of choices. I would like to share my interests with a special someone and to also be exposed to new and different things to enjoy and learn from and about. Someone who would be a good friend and companion."

------------------------------------

Purelove767
61, Annville, PA, USA

Wow!

I like your profile and would like to get the opportunity to know you.You've got a friendly and a charming smile..
i hope you are having a Great holiday? and i sincerely look foreward to talking more with you? if you want to know anything about me? please ask ok? i am a open book. nothing to hide, or have any Skeletons in my Closet.

Send me a message if you are interested and we could chat.
Keep that cute smile on your face and hope to hear back from you soon... Have a great day..

Mark

-----------------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for the nice note. It makes the start of a day nearly perfect.

I had a great weekend...a day off is really such a gift....and now a four day week... wow...life is good. I have been on the site for a couples of days now.. Its kind of tough trying to meet people on here.Please bear
with me, I am new to online dating. Hope to hear from you You can give me your email and will talk to you later...

I'm looking to share my life with someone that we both can share our ways together. I'm very laid back and can be corny to have fun and of course mature and affectionate. I enjoy all kinds of activities, but I am more interested in having a relationship..again... Life is more enejoyable when you have someone in your life.. Have a great day

Mark

------------------------------------

IP: Location is Messiah College in Grantham, PA, USA therefore will not post the IP number

Claims to be a widower and an engineer and did not indicate a career in education even though that is an option under career choices.

Hi xxxx

Is me Mark from  Match. Sorry I didn't respond more quickly .I was so very glad to hear from you. As you know by reading my profile, i am definitely available, very affectionate, loving, kind, gentle, giving, trustworthy and so much more. I am more than ready for love and have been for a long time. I just have not found that special someone who makes my heart smile.

Left all my excess baggage at the station, before boarding this ride. " Ready for love. " lol
I would want to be with someone who appreciates nature and sunsets and strolls in the park as well as concerts, museums, plays and movies. I would hope to be able to share a nice glass of wine with my partner in front of a crackling fireplace with some soft music playing and just cuddling and kissing, and being close, etc. Intimacy is very important to me and I believe two consenting adults should enjoy each other as they become comfortable with each other .

I have never been arrested, in trouble with the law (except 4 speeding tickets being honest), taken any illegal drugs, I get so excited I spend hours planning and reading recipes. Those who come to my gatherings get excited over what the menu will be. I have alot of fun cooking and baking. Sometimes, the kitchen looks like flour on the floor and every pot and dish is used...but it's all good...wash it up while the food is cooking and then sit down enjoy! I like going to historical places as well. Never had a partner who would want to go.

I would LOVE to have someone that I can talk to/ lean on/ do things with/ be silly with and be serious with and love. And I am talking LTR. I am very monogamous. I have all those wonderful traits like, respect, morals,nurturing, etc....."old school" stuff.

So, I will throw the ball back in your court .  Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day..

Mark
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Mark Giovanni, myperfectkiss@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Richard Millar - richmillar26@yahoo.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:31 pm

On Finya named smile_91

:yawn: :yawn: Claims to be high-ranking officer in US-Army short before retiring :yawn: :yawn:

Two pix presented on Finya

Image - Image

Other pix known in the net - military indeed ...

For those who like Mugu-German here comes the Statement ...

Ich liebe alles Leben vorschlagen kann . Ich bin optimistisch Person, die immer versucht, so in den Wolken zu sehen. Ich bin locker und unterstützend. Ich schätze das Leben und die Menschen in meinem Leben. Ich bin zart, süß, sehr empfindlich. Ich habe einen guten Sinn für Humor. Um meine Persönlichkeit in einem Wort beschreiben kann ich sagen, dass ich sonnig. Meine Freunde sagen, dass ich bringen Wärme und Licht zu den Menschen um mich herum. Ich bin voller Liebe und Sorge , dass ich mit meiner geliebten Frau zu teilen. Ich will sie alle mein Herz und meine Seele zu geben . Das Leben ist eine erstaunliche Sache voll von hellen und bunten Veranstaltungen. Das Leben ist uns gegeben , es zu genießen , jeden Tag zu leben, als ob dies der letzte Tag Ihres Lebens und teilen Sie Ihre schönsten Momente zweiten Hälfte.
Ich bin ernsthaft interessiert bei der Suche einer Frau von meinem Traum. So können wir unser Leben , Träume, Interessen und Wünsche zu teilen. Ich werde froh sein, eine intelligente, ehrliche , Verständnis und zarte Frau , eine Frau, die weiß, was sie vom Leben will erfüllen. Meiner Meinung nach Liebe ist ein geschätztes Geschenk , dass wir Sorge zu tragen . Natürlich verstehe ich, dass es keine perfekten Menschen . Aber wir mögen alles in einer Person , die wir lieben , vor allem ihre Nachteile. Ich will meine Frau , mich zu lieben , für die ich bin. Ich möchte in jemanden verliebt , der mich glücklich machen kann und vollständig , jemand, der mich mit ihren Emotionen und Aufmerksamkeit , die mich wie ein Mann fühlen überwältigen wird fallen. I don ` t wollen , um kostbare Zeit zu verschwenden. Die Zeit ist zu kurz, um es verkümmern . :tired:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Millar - richmillar26@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Uses pictures from a different man on Badoo and Skype, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=288707" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Received: from [41.66.207.237] Accra, Ghana
Subject: Re: from Confirio

sure show yourself please
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 am

clone on meetme.com

romeo donolato
50, Male
Downers Grove, Illinois

add pic

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:52 pm

on Finya again:
jorg2014
Neues Mitglied ist online

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 54 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Zwillinge
Wohnort 10… Berlin
Voting 5,5
fühle mich –
Lust auf –
Persönliches Statement

Hallo an alle. Ich freue mich, jemanden zu treffen und interessante mit. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, lassen Sie es mich wissen.

Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für –
Äußerliches
Größe 1,80 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe braun
Haare braun / kurz, lockig
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche –
Beschreibung –
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule –

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Jörg Schulze - j-rg-schulze@hotmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 am

Mugu sent Email with pic

Emailadresse führt auf FakeBook zu

Jorg Schulze (kennt wohl nicht den Asciicode für ein "ö" ... :twisted: )
facebook.com/jorg.schulze.1441
Ist Facebook beigetreten 22. Februar 2014 ... flammneu ... :D

Hallo,
Gut Sie meine E-Mail erhalten. Ein wenig über mich. Ich habe in Frankreich und Irland lebt seit dieser ganzen Weile. Ich habe seit Dezember und der Suche nach der richtigen Frau zu treffen und sich nieder mit zurück nach Deutschland gezogen. :mrgreen: Ich habe eine Tochter von 12 Jahren alt und sie lebt mit mir und einem Kindermädchen. Ich habe allein für eine lange Zeit und müssen im Leben zu bewegen.

Ich bin sehr locker Mann mit einem guten Herzen. Ich möchte nur eine Frau, ein Lächeln auf mein Gesicht und lieben einander immer. Ich werde all mein Herz geben, wenn die Frau macht mich glücklich. Ich hoffe, von Ihnen zu hören.

Jorg.

Cynthia_F
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jörg Müller - jorg.muller0@hotmail.com

Postby Cynthia_F » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:35 am

On partner.de named new_me2

On his Profil he is German and currently separated, living in Frankfurt. In his first e-mail he states that he used to live in Switzerland. That's why his german is so bad. Yeah, right, the Swiss are known for bad german :roll:
Second mail - in english this time - states he was born in Ohio and lost his wife during 9/11 :cry:
:-? Guess he forgot what he told me first :lol:

Picture used
http://postimg.cc/image/6yggdqopv/

Here two short excerpt of the e-mails:
Mugu-German

Hallo mein lieber!
Es ist wirklich schön wir es bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt der Kommunikation. Wie werden Sie wirklich tun, und wie ist alles, was um Sie herum? Hoffe, Sie tun groß wie l Uhr. :mrgreen: Allerdings würde ich mich bei Ihnen für die Wahl, mit mir zu kommunizieren, zu danken.
Ich habe Wesen Witwe seit vielen Jahren und bin neu in diesem Online-Dating-Sache. :mrgreen:

English???

Hello,
I'm glad to hear from you soon, I hope all is well with you, I wondered how wonderful it can still be bringing joy and humor in our lives. I want to share more about my personality and what kind of relationship can be found possible in the future. It may not meet your needs, but agree to disagree and hopes that one day what we share is considerably larger than that. What do you think are your needs in a relationship? Here's more of what people describe me, and what I feel, I'm ..Hope you like it. Please what is your full name?

My name is Jorg Muller was born in August 10.05.59 Baptist Hospital of Ohio, I started A & A Children begin 6 and later continued at Calvary Baptist Church School. I was very funny in school and have an impact on my academic work. I lost my family during the attack on the World Trade Center a tourist, I hate this thing, it makes me sad every time I think, to talk about it.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jörg Müller - jorg.muller0@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update. If you still have other info feel free to post them all. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jörg Müller - jorg.muller0@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 pm

jorg.muller0@hotmail.com ---> Skype
jorg.muller0

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Jörg Schulze - j-rg-schulze@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:47 pm