It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
elisa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Victor S.

Postby elisa » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm

he is still om Facebook... I succeded search him up right now....

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

fool no more
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: LADIES RE:davidlum~lonelyheartx5 age 47

Postby fool no more » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 pm

[quote="brenda4me"]

YOU GO GIRL! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GET HIS!
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fullquote out, et sqq.

scammedme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby scammedme » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi Victor S, a certain Kelvin Megson is using your pictures when I met him on FB, I got fooled by this scammer, I am damn n naïve, stupid n fool, crazy n insane letting this scammer come into my life, I never thought such wicked he can be to do such things, pretending to be an engineer working in the rig with 2 daughters named Cody n Nonna, the wife died of liver cancer named Tiffany n agreed to go partners n invested some money with him the contract he was awarded to do for refining the crude oil....all the while I trusted n believed in him coz he seems to be a very nice man that any woman would possibly can imagined he can be....as what they always says....to good to be true but in did I trusted him to the point I invested everything I have....but its to late i lost everything .........thanks so much for this page.
Last edited by scammedme on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scammedme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: LADIES RE:davidlum~lonelyheartx5 age 47

Postby scammedme » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:52 pm

THANKS so much for this page.......i wish you all the luck to track down this man...he's very good in alluring vulnerable women like me......my mistake is to fall on his flowery sweet words of love n care......hope i can hear the update from you soon.....thanks so much for this page.......

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:23 am

so sorry :( that you lost everything coz of this scammer. you not alone lot people here ever in the same situation like you. so please feel free to share your feeling in our advice and healing section. and please post all you got about him such as his email ID, new pics, texts with money request so other ladies can be safe coz of this and it for future research. hugs :) :hugz:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Jennifer04
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Jennifer04 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:48 pm

This individual also went to meetup.com & posted a small profile but also emailed me with 2 pictures. I also have a email address with this person. I cant believe this is getting real. I am honestly bewildered by how they are getting to be all over the map. I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth since I saw this on tineye.com. I copied & pasted his pictures & got this as a result & since it had his pictures & everything else about him. I needed to share this information..Anyways here is his email to me..He also said the same thing as well.. :shock: :roll: :liar: :-o :dumb:

I am Ken 45 with a daughter named Debbie she's 7 and will be 8 soon ,I've been taken care of her since her mother died ....Her mother died when she was just 2 and since then I've been taken care of till now that she needs a mother care and I want nice and caring woman to love and live and the rest of my life with someone honest that we can grow together ,I am pretty new on here and new to the dating scene I was browsing on here then found you interesting and I like to know more about you and see where it leads us from here .I’m searching for my life long partner to share a great life of love with romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communion, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for me, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates me and will want me just the way I'm cos I will do the same for me I will ever want her just the way she's . I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful listener who will provide you with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze cross the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day .I guess I have to stop here now and I will be looking forward hearing more from you ask me anything you would love to know more about me .
Take care and God bless ,
David .

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Can you add the scammer´s emailaddress? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Harms
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Harms » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

He is on FB as Steve Smilely facebook.com/steve.smilely

FB profile

About
Works at Consolidated Contractors Intl. Co. and General contractor
Went to Berkeley College
Lives in Boston, New York
From Boston, New York

Joined Facebook :June 23
In relationship since June 24 :thinking:

one of his wall post on FB
Steve Smilely U.S.A,before living for Nigeria
October 15 at 1:12am · Like
:lol:
Last edited by minerva on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add his FB info

maza
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maza » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Active on Badoo again as Richard Moore age 52 from Glasgow

Simona
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Simona » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 am

http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.html?p ... 6001227110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 pm

^^
Maccus J
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sidney b.
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

Postby sidney b. » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:23 am

JAMES BEADWORTHS

Found a couple other FB profiles:
facebook.com/james.beadworths.9

Worked at KCA Deutag Drilling Company
Studied at Kingston university Jamaica
Lives in London, United Kingdom

Also found "him" on a Russian dating website:
odnoklassniki.ru/profile/561037104896

plus.google.com/115342992014336214430/posts

And yet another email address: jamesbeadworths12@gmail.com

"James' daughter" has started up with the emails again. The imaginary daughters' names are Annabelle and Isabelle. I think I've seen a picture on this site with Victor S. and 2 little girls. "James" claims that these 2 girls are Annabelle and Isabelle. The more recent emails are coming from Annabelle. The email address being used is annabellebeadworths@yahoo.com. Annabelle is, of course, tugging at our family member's heartstrings by asking her to "forgive daddy" so that they can all be together soon. Annabelle "can't stop crying" if "mommy" (our family member) doesn't forgive daddy!

sidney b.
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sidney b. » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 pm

JAMES BEADWORTHS

Here's the other FB profile:
https://www.facebook.com/public/James-Beadworths" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:17 am

Also on Confirio. engr_mhill@yahoo.com

hillhearth
56 / Male / Straight / Divorced
Joined January 15, 2014. From Califonia. Living in Westminster, California.

About Me
open, honest, loyal, committed, intelligent, passionate, friendly, down to earth person who appreciates the same in a partner. I have a great smile and have been told that it can light up a room :) I absolutely love to kiss and could probably spend time doing it ;) I have a good sense of humor, fun to be around with, and love great conversation. Romancing me goes a long way to winning me over

Junkmail:
how are you doing? Am well pleased with your beautiful and inocent appearance and your smiling face which attracted me most together with your profile after reading it, do find time and get back to me so as to find out what we together in comon. i hope to hear from you. Micheal

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bobby; <bobbywayne775@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 pm

PureHeart132

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Texas. Austin
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

75.125.151.194 ....... from the Bad IP-List here

ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgId: TPCM
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”