It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am

zorpia
Mick
55, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Last seen 13 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man, aged 40‑90, in Australia.
Divorced
I am Friendly.

About Me
I am a very active and sociable man, I cannot stand sitting in one and the same place. , and I like walking around the city, I like socializing and meeting with my friends. I am an easy-going person , I love nature and I also love art. That is why I often visit museums and art exhibitions. I listen to a lot of music, it is something that I cannot live a single day without.

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Currently Living With Alone

Mick
Hello, how are you?, just saw your profile so i decided to say HI to you and see if you will be interested us knowing each other.we can chat share pics and get to know more about other on.
hope to hear from you

Thanks for your reply..this my id
lapti909@yahoo.com
or you give me yours and i send you an email wit pics of me to your so that we can get to know each other...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 am

deleted on zorpia
Samuel Neville, samuel.neville@yahoo.com

Hello xxx,
I'm Samuel and the pleasure is all mine to be meeting you. I find it very sweet that you would write me..I'm Samuel and I from England. I work in export and I live in London and Saarbrucken :mrgreen: in Germany. I play tennis and and also play the piano..I love Mozart and classical music! I also have a 9 year old daughter, Eva. I hope I have said enough. Your turn now. Tell me about yourself too..
Sam

Received: from [41.215.163.31] ---> Millicom Ghana Limited
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Wood, markwood866@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:19 pm

tagged
Mark W
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

for his profile on chemistry
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=73536" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stuart James - Part 2

Postby spanky » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Look who joined the military and is now in Syria!! Must be serving with Stuart James... :lol:

IP: 41.218.238.110 :thinking: Not Syria...GHANA :D

On Thursday, February 27, 2014 richard desmond <rdesmond47@yahoo.com>

Dear xxxx,

It's a pleasure hearing from you very..You also sound like a wonderful woman, you don't know how much this mean to me..I really deem this a great honor.

I am pretty satisfied with how the puzzle of my life is fitting. My life is uncomplicated and drama-free. I am very smart, positive, and fun to be with. I am definitely an extrovert. I enjoy many cultural activities. I love traveling and look forward to many adventures. I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

At this phase of my life, I think it's about connection, and compatibility. Having a sense of spirituality, and how you fit in this world...feeling connected to this wonderful world.

My date would be someone that sees the world as full of opportunity to have fun, grow, and live to the fullest. Life's challenges become opportunities to connect with others. You do a lot of reading, you stay current with the news, you are a bit of an intellectual (as i am), you enjoy learning. For you, being financially comfortable is important, but you also understand the importance of staying connected to family and friends. Your goals in life are not centered on material wealth, but living comfortably. You have a strong connection to family and friends. You have a strong sense of justice, and want to make this world a better place. 

What I do For Fun....I love entertaining at home. I like cooking and trying new recipes. I love playing Scrabble, dancing, or just being silly with my company. I go to the movies a lot with my son, mostly action flicks and comedies. Enjoy baseball.

My Ethnicity.......Born and raised in Germany and my mom is from Germany while my dad is from State. I speak, read and write German and spanish but not fluently. Love Latino culture. Open to all. My friends because friends are the colors of the rainbow. 

My Job....Proud to say i have been in the Service for 27 years now and currently stationed in Syria for a peace keeping mission almost for 6 years and months now getting ready to retire and return home soon.I work as an Auto Mobile i repair Armor Tanks and Air Crafts ... 

My Religion........ Raised In the Pentecostal I have been exploring Catholic and believe it answers more of my questions about how to live a loving and compassionate life. 

My education....I took advantage of many opportunities. I am very bright and looking for someone I can talk to about anything. However, you don't need a degree to be a caring human being!
I will like us to get to know more and more about each other and see where things lead us to...I will like to be reading a little about yourself.Stay Connected Lot's hugs and kisses. 

Thank you.

Richard

(Editorial note: I was able to read parts of his profile from his blackened deleted profile screen and one of his comments in his introduction was "I have visited every country of the world except Africa :lol: " I think what he meant to say was..."I have only been in Africa but I have visited every country in the world :D ")

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

crixusdayson@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:39 am

Faceless male on Chemistry and tossed after email received.

58 | Raleigh, North Carolina

Goodvevening Beautiful,How are you doing..? I'm Crixus Dayson, Am new here..Love to spend time on the ocean baoting fishing dacing love to cook a good bottle of wine and a romantic nite under the stars like to run and have fun .My goal is to find some one that will enjoy life with me and a family oriented my family is very importam .Im a fun person love to make people laugh and enjoy life at the same time. I like all music and like salsa and love to dance it as well.Hope to hear from you soon. Will you mind if we can exchange contact numbers or yahoo id so that we know more about each other? Contact me here crixusdayson@yahoo.com or text me 323-638-9028. Stay Blessed.

Sincerely Crixus.

------------------------------------

Crixus Dayson
crixusdayson@yahoo.com

With such an unusual name thought it was an interesting scammer. But yahoo avatar shows a more familiar bum...I'm beginning to think "he" lives on this site :twisted: .

Yahoo avatar

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Kindheart1959
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Kindheart1959 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:03 am

I would just like to tell everyone that reads these post whoever is using these pictures & web cam footage have stolen these from facebook & the reason i know this is because the pictures are of my husband & daughter we have been tracking down their IP address in hopes that the FBI can track them down and take care of the matter for us. i guess the reason these scammers use my husbands pictures is because he is so sexy & my daughter is so cute i really don't understand why or how people can be so hateful to others & want to steal from anyone i just know what you give out comes back 10 folds. & karma sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! one day they will get theirs .

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

christopher.dawson15@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:06 am

christopher.dawson15@yahoo.com

http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!CHRISTOPHER90988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CHRISTOPHER
58, Lancaster, Ohio, United States

Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40 80, in United States
Image Image

Email hits here

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6004792012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christopher D
Last Active: 19 days ago
Profile Views: 119 times

Name hits on FB

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.dawson.9212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Profile since Feb 26th

Messages on Zorpia

CHRISTOPHER
You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.
CHRISTOPHER
How are you doing?? I just joined the site, I saw your Profile and
Stopped to check it out and to my greatest Surprise, I Certainly like
What I See in you and I so much love Would to learn more About
you. Am Actually New at this but Would like to TRY to learn more
and hopefully you About Get to know you better. I Believe, if you
are Interested in getting to know Also me, That it Would be Easier.
Your Profile is interesting and everything I Read About you .... I am
christopher dawson from CANADA.... :D I Will like to know
u more better than this, you can Email me more About yourself
and ur pic .. Also I Could Tell u have to Email me here but I am
not here so A member Email me to my Email address christopher.dawson15 @ yahoo.com and I Will reply u back with more About Myself and my pics. Do you have Facebook account? I will love if you can send me your username. Thank you for the message.
CHRIS.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Castillo Enrique, castillo_enrique00@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:14 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7681918
Nickname: castilloenrique
Name: castillo
State/Region: Texas
City: Houston

will like us to stay in touch here and get to know more about each other as friendship and see where its leads us to..am Castillo from houston and you?
castilloenrique: Ok can you give me your yahoo id so we can talk more there and share pics and cam together
castilloenrique: castillo_enrique00@yahoo.com
castilloenrique: add me now am online

Email leads to earlier banned profile!! :twisted:
person.com
castilloenrique
castillo enrique
56 y.o.
Houston
United States
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 7618448
The reason for blocking: cheating, stollen photos of Peter Schiff
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 6&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Skype castillo.enrique2
Name : castillo enrique
Lokasi Houston, Amerika Serikat
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Josh Newman; <joshnewman1000@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 pm

joshnew

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

Am a loyal person,gentile,calm and hardworking. Am looking to find the woman of my dreams, nice,beauty,honest,trustworthy and supportive

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Clack, shear_frankclark200@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:19 pm

waplog
frankclack
Male , 49, Divorced
United States , MISSOURI

frankclack: Okay my dearie, I will like us to have a deep chat pls add me up on shear_frankclark200 at ya h oo d o t com. So we can have a mind chat thru IM
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danielswilson95@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:05 pm

waplog
Loyalty is the best policy in life
danielswilson95
Male , 53 , Single ,
Name Surname: danielswilson95
Lives in United States, TEXAS
I would describe myself as natural, warm, kind,intelligent, straight and solicitous person , complete with spontaneous , creativity and reliability. Having a go

ok am from UK but now settled in Texas and own a construction company in UK
yes but am ok with that am looking for someone who can love me and my daughter

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bobby Teal Warren, teal.bobby@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5997726692
Bobby T Warren, 53 Dallas, TX

I don't really do the online dating thing much - never had any luck with it to be honest. But I have met some good friends this way. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, I am a widower and I've been for almost 6 years
Well, I don't use this site often so can we communicate through email as i think its much more better to use, I've access to my email everyday even while I am at work so my email is teal.bobby@yahoo.com

Revealer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Revealer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Now he is in Topface with the name of John, 53 years old. He says he is from Chile, Esta Ceará, Brazil.
There´s a photo of him with a young girl published here.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Would be good if you had his email/phone/skype. Scammers usually give this in their first message :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”