It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 am

Pictures stolen from webmodel Lia Leah (Lia19) 19
Mod edit: This is a continous discussion from "part 1" (http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=1&t=4473" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), which has grown to 30 pages today; please continue posting Nigerian scammers with this girl´s stolen pics here :)
alex106

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

Am simple and easy going. Ask to know more.
hi
Hello, how are you? Can we chat?

stacywalk610@outlook.com

IP: 41.203.67.134 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Kaya, rose.kay63@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:31 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7694352
Nickname: rose
Name: kiss300
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kay Ridwan, ridwankay30@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 pm

person.com
USER ID: 7697158
Nickname: rose
Name: rid...ay30
State/Region: New York
City: New York

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jane Angel, janeangel1982@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:22 pm

FMF
janeangel1982
am not here for games am looking for a long time relationship that would lead to marriage
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 7" (140 cm) :mrgreen:
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Self Employed
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
love

About Me
I'm a charming and easy-going lady with a great sense of humor. I'm very emotional, cheerful and full of energy. People say I'm genuine, caring, adventurous, hard-working and very faithful. I adore spontaneous things and I like sharing the amenities of life with close people. I'm family-oriented and kind, and you would never ever see me irritated or moody. I think that good laughter is the best remedy of all troubles and stress that's why I try to have a positive outlook. I like fashion, photography, beautiful clothes, walks in the moonlight, beautiful golden sunsets. Everything that deals with beauty fascinates my soul! I like sports, and for me it's very important to keep fit and health. I consider myself a book warm as books play a every significant role in my life. I'm really interested discovering different cultures and communicating with people from all over the world. I have an open mind and I adore traveling. He must be loving, caring, understanding, good listener, fun, humorous and full of life. I don't care about the age of my man as age is just a number but I prefer mature guys who know exactly what they want out of life.If we get together and it's just not there, that's okay- I'm pretty positive that that's the point of dating. (Just come out with it, because I think everyone should be honest because it doesn't do anyone any good not to be.) But maybe it will be really fun- then we could go solve a mystery, hit me up

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia 19, pt. 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:38 pm

name used = Faith Brown

email addy = faithbrown751@hotmail.com

IP = MS

email

Hey,

Am happy to read back from you and lil you have to tell me about you well just came back from work and was thinking of how nice it would have been if we got the opportunity to meet real soon......and i just came back from work just to check my mail if you've written me or something and i felt so happy..you did..and i came to notice i keep checking my mail more than regular since we started talking...and baby Well,let me tell you more about myself....I'm working as a nurse attached to UNICEF and presently i'm on a working trip...i would have loved meeting up with you real soon but as of now I'm currently with the UNICEF team on a mission to Western Part Of Africa and i'm gonna be with you next month . I hope you can wait that long just to meet me up..:)

I do hope you can wait cos that will give us enough time to talk more and know more about each other..Anyways things are going well for us out here and I hope it continues this way...Well, talking about relationships,I have passed through a lot being in a relationship and wouldn't allow the past to ruin me gain,I believe failure teaches success and building my future with the experience I had. I believe inside looks would determine if couples are compatible,though attraction is part of it but the most important thing that does it all is personality traits.. I am seeking for a man that's caring, understanding, faithful, honest, trustworthy, patient,supportive, gentle, responsible and intelligent. Well,talking more about background,my dad died when i was young and mom ..I had to leave with my Aunt in Acworth,Ga who is now caught up in drugs and alcohol..But its passed now,i didnt and i wont let that pull me back in life.........I just have to move on with my life...

So tell me,what are your goals and i need you to tel me a little about your past relationship if you've been in one and what it's been like ....have you ever met anyone off the internet?....What is it like?....What do you do for fun and are you an outdoor person?..cos i think that would give us a better understanding of each other.....I dont wanna be too inquisitive so ill stop here until later and i need to get to bed now cos i'm so tired cos it's been a work filled day here..and i'm looking forward to what tomorrow's gon be like..take care of your self and hope to read back from you soon

Faith:)

CB1975 :cool:

Last edited by coolbreeze1975 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:40 pm

MD = SingleLadyInUSA6174's Profile

Tell us a little about yourself: Here it goes. Im a kid from out the woods and would like to stay out. Im pretty laid back i see no reason in trying to make a big deal out of nothing. There is to much drama in the world to try and make more. My friends mean more to me than anything. All my best friends even if i havent seen you in a while are just like family,and you know who you are. I love you all till the end. If you dont have friends life SUX. My blood family also means alot to me,well at least my parents anyway. Music is the greatest thing in the entire world,my worst addiction. Without music i would probably be gone by now. I love going to shows more than anything else. I know what i want out of my life now and I am going to get it. Everyone will see that that my life is going to be great. I have no regrets about anything i have done alot of it was stupid but thats why they call them mistakes. I love tatoos and plan to have my body mostly covered in them. If you want to know anything else just ask

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 pm

VK =
Becky Raymond
Birthday:
January 20, 1984
Hometown:
London :liar:
Relationship status:
Single
Languages:
English

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Google + = helen matthew
11 followers|1,769 views :thinking:

~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Debbie Smith - debbiesmith450@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 am

faithbrown751@hotmail.com

NAME - FAITH DEBBY BROWN
EMAIL - faithbrown751@hotmail.com

Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Ethnicity: Hispanic :mrgreen: with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color :mrgreen:

About Me
I have been described as an open and free lady who is enthusiastic about love,life and devotion to duty. I have a job that keeps me on the road for the most part,regardless i make quality time to relax,unwind and share love. Socially,i am a bit of an introvert,shy and laid back at first, but i warm up quickly and join in the spirit of the moment. My music interests which depends on my moods includes jazz soul,techno rock,pop,world music and classical's. Jogging,cycling and attending aerobics sessions are a regular part of any weekend and sometimes goes well with visiting loved ones,walks in the woods, on the beach or at the park and watching sunrises and sunsets,fishing... During my quiet time, I enjoy reading,gardening and watching animated movies or sci-fi.I also have deep appreciation for arts and creativity

My Perfect First Date
I seek to make new acquaintances and develop enduring intimate associations. Attractions and romantic chemistry passes and fades away as quickly as they appear so what i seek for is that which is realistic and enduring... No one enjoys the disappointments and insincerity that comes with romance and relationships enough to wait in line for them and the society at large is sick enough i know. nevertheless enduring relationships do happen and can be cultivated so also simple conversations like "hello","hi there" or "greetings" Am just a simple regular lady that is looking to meet a decent and responsible man that i can devote my free time to,share love, laugh and life with;get to know better and possibly start a new life with together if things work out fine.

Mail
I just write you an email to your mailbox now and i hope to read back from you there and also if you don't get it write me on faithbrown751@hotmail.com

Mail
Faith Brown
To Me
Today at 7:29 PM
So How was your day......i just hope you aren't working off your butt.. and thanks for replying my mail soon enough i really do appreciate it.. ...So how's everything been with you?... so for a start of us getting to know each other...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... :)

I am Faith Debby Brown and 26 years of age ,beautiful blonde hair,blue eyes.. also I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..and come to talk of my about my background, I quite have a diverse background, My dad is from Madrid in Spain and My mom is from Mel,OZ i grew up mainly in Madrid and had all my school days there and even my primary school days ..Had to move down here in Acworth,Ga with my aunt after i lost my Dad in an auto crash some years back and moved down here 3 years ago...

I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the ,going to the beach for a long walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball, reading magazine and novel....I don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon..and i would love to know about you as well..just like i stated about me in brief or more than that....TTYS

Faith :)

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:34 pm

email addy = clarajames56@yahoo.com

Mugu berry = 178.239.85.79

email sent =

Hello,I am clara by name,single never married I'm new on here and I saw your profile it sound good to me and I will like to get to know you more better,care to chart with me.......am from usa .....alabama......moody present now in west africa with some reason ...I came down to nigeria to claim my late parent inheritance my dad dead last upper year ....my mum have motor accident to......am only one in our family......I am ready looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feeling,a man who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with some one real and honest as caring as I am,a married mind sharing and understanding because love and trust are one big family
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

got it off of tagged but cant locate profile

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:35 pm

your free dating = http://w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ww.youfreedating.com/profile/jessibaby

love
jessibaby 34 year old single woman looking for a man for serious relationship
am jessica 32 i was born in australia.victoria am a full catholic member so i need a true a love so i can takecare of me becous. i loose my parent motor acident.about 2 yrs ago......so am in west africa for some rison becous my late dad have some propertis in nigeria i come down here tu claim it here........ i need tu rilocate whit my love..s...
Dating in Breese, Clinton, Illinois, USA United States :liar:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 pm

http://ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; w.cupidbay.com/north-america/canada/british-columbia.htm?t=wsml&u=2272567

wiselove92
I am a: 31 year old woman
seeking: man between the ages of 39 and 50 for a long-term relationship
Height: 156 cm Drinker: no
Hair Color: black Smoker: no
Eye Color: black Education: secondary/high school
Figure: slim/slender Marital Status: single
Fitness: no Have Children: no
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian Want Children: no
Religion: no religious beliefs Languages:

I like:
well i like man who is honest ,caring and also truthful ,to love and trust

I dislike:
i dislike man who is not honest and also unfaithful :D

About me and who I would like to meet:
I am very calm, kind and sympathetic woman. Family means much to me, I can tell that marriage is of the greatest value for me. I’m of a cheerful and sociable character. I try to bring beauty and peace in every moment of my life, and I am ready to do everything to make my family happy.
I would like to meet an interesting man, who is able to surprise me and make me intrigued. I want him to be strong, manly-looking, sports loving and confident, who can take care about his lady and who can make her feel a real woman with his care, tenderness, affections and passion. I seek for a real love, marriage, and a life-lasting relationship based on honesty, faithfulness, love, and mutual respect.

~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

collinslinda101@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 31, 2014 7:22 pm

4datez / collinslinda101
Looking for: Male
Relationship status: Single
City: Chicago
Here for: Relationship

About me:
Hi I'm Linda Collins. I am 28 years. I live in Chicago. I am 5 ft 7 inches. I enjoy meeting people and traveling. I experienced a lot of jilting of men, which is why I am looking for a caring man who can take care of me. I do not mind moving if cases increase. . please reply me through this link or add me on yahoo id if you are interested.
my id is collinslinda101@yahoo.com
thanks.
You can also reach me at this number (773) 570-0611

>pic Lia 19<

vevak18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alice Miller - alicemiller2014@yandex.com

Postby vevak18 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Hello I would like to warn people about a person named Alice Miller a Nigerian Scammer. This person surfaced from facebook where I thought to myself at first that this was a real person with real feelings so that person claimed to be so briefly meeting on facebook the person told me that they didn't like using facebook and the person for a couple of days asked for my email so that we can continue to communicate by email only because the person really wanted to email each other rather than IM. The email is alicemiller2014@yandex.com he or she used yandex a Russian web mail service blocks spam. Alice Miller was claimed to live in South Pasadena, California 29 years old born in Helena, Oregon, religion is christian work as a electronic store owner she inherit from her dead father and her mother lives in Malaysia, Alice would claim she travels around the world to buy and sell electronics import and export from all over the world. The person used the common used name as baby and honey and sweetie.

After communicating a few times by email, Alice was beginning to show her true feelings telling me that she was a loving loyal honest trustful woman by then she wanted to meet me in person. She loved me deeply though she claimed to and that she wanted to come see me in Canada after she told me that her mother from Malaysia received some news that her deceased father had money in a treasure box in a bank in Nigeria yes this is what Alice told me and that she will travel to Nigeria to claim the money. Alice wrote me a few times then telling me she really wanted to come see me in Canada so I gave her an answer yes you can book a flight to Canada. By email on June 16 2014 she email me her itinerary which as follows:

✈ Departure: Lagos - Toronto

Wed 18 Jun 14 21:40 Lagos (Murtala Mohammed Airport, Nigeria)
Thu 19 Jun 14 05:35 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
Class: Economy
Flight number: KL 0588
Aircraft type: Airbus A330-200
Operated by: KLM
Transfer time: 4h00
Thu 19 Jun 14 09:35 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
Thu 19 Jun 14 11:40 Toronto (Pearson International Airport, Ontario, Canada)
Class: Economy
Flight number: KL 0691
Aircraft type: McDonnell Douglas MD-11 |view seat map
Operated by: KLM
Total travel time: 19h00
Price specification
Adult
Total price for all passengers USD 2,058.12
Price 1,480.00
Booking fee -
Carrier-imposed international surcharge 392.88
Sales tax 93.64
Airport service charge 50.00
Security tax 20.00
Security charge 9.76
Airport Passenger Service Charge 9.12
Netherlands noise isolation charge 2.72
Price (per passenger) 2,058.12*
Number of passengers 1

On June 18 2014 she text me on my mobile phone she had to pay the Nigerian Airport BTA Basic Travel Allowance the amount of $500 or she wouldn't be able to depart the airport. After a few more text messages she asked me to send money transfer by western union I told her I am sorry I can't do that.
She send me the western union to wire to the below address to my mobile by text message:

Mobile Number: +2347034808881
Name: Azeez Dare
State: Lagos
Zip Code: 23401

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alice Miller - alicemiller2014@yandex.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Do you still have a few pictures that this scamming gang used during this scam? Would be appreciated if you could add a few. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”