It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Roselyn; <Roselynellison@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 pm

nicerose ....... roselyn.dorin@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Alaska
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I am nice and humble woman

....... writes:

Hello
My Name is Roselyn,
i was going through profiles and i become intrested in you.here is my my E-mail address (Roselynellison@yahoo.com)i will be very glad if you write me through my email address so that i can send you more of my pics and tell you about my self.
Please dear,write me through my E-mail address because i login here once a while and i also have something important to discuss with you.i will be waiting for your short mail.
bye remain bless in your life.

MTT Connect Ltd.
Ivanovo Branch
153002, Ivanovo
Lenin ave., 82
Russia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Roselyn; <Roselynellison@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anita_wyne20@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:15 pm

netlog: anita_20u
female - 27 years, United States
Name: Anita Anita

hello!
My name is Anita, i saw your profile today and Became
intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you
to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for
you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (anita_wyne20@yahoo.com)
believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email
address ab

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

julietcumbu11@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:44 pm

hi5 / Tagget
Juliet C / woman

Hello, I am Juliet. How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health. today I went through
your profile at (hi5.com) and i read it and took interest in it, please i want you to write me on this mail ID (julietcumbu11@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon, please do write me here in hi5.com just write me
in my email address (julietcumbu11@yahoo.com) and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love Juliet.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ruthbello21@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:06 pm

from ruthbaby86 (MDF )
About me:
Hi all .. I'm ruthbello pretty black girl , one with no child and never married ... I 'm new to this site and I want to get what I need here ... well I'm Hones and faithful , with a good heart with love and care too, so I need a man like me , and hardworking ... to me age does not matter that much ...
chat me for more information if you are interested in

Hi nice to meet you . My name is miss . RUTH Bello 25 years , I saw your profile on the site and I think you're a very interesting person . So I decided to use the opportunity to get to know you more , hope I will be welcome
and I do not think that the age and appearance is so important is what is inside you and how you feel about life. here is my e-mail id , which i will like you to answer using this mail id ( ruthbello21@yahoo.com ) the reasons ,
because I have something important to share with you once and receive e- mail from the mail you.expecting soon.
Thanks much I love Ruth .

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mabou.faith@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:14 pm

VK => Prom Mabou
Birthday: August 18, 1988

(mabou.faith@yahoo.com) Hello dear, Nice to meet you, My name is Faith,
I really love your profile and I chose my friend, please write me through my
email address (mabou.faith @ yahoo. com) please contact me through my
e-mail I have something very important to say thank you.
(mabou.faith@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

goodness4godwill@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:37 pm

goodness G

How are you, My name is God,
I am tall , good looking girl full of love ...
I saw your profile on this site ( Tagged ) and was delighted
to contact you , and I have something ( special) to tell me,
Remember the distance or color or age does not matter but
love matters alot in life please contact me directly to my
e-mail ( goodness4godwill@live.com ) so that I can also
send my picture directly to you.

greetings, goodness

Please email me directly to my dear Inbox ( goodness4godwill@live.com )

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 5 (=refugee girl and banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:52 pm

How is your day?
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal,my name is Ruth Bello, I 'm 25, from Sudan in Africa, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion, (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,my late father Engr.Ousman Bello was the Chairman,Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood,it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp,I would like to know more about you,your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently,I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture,hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Ruth
ImageImage

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

naomisambo@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Netlog: naomisamb
female - 25 years, Iraq
Name: Naomi Samb

My name is Naomi,
I saw your profile today and became interested in you, and I would like to know more about you, and want you
to send me an e-mail to my email address so i can tell you more about myself and give you some of my picture
for you to know whom l am. Here's my e-mail / naomisambo@hotmail.com / I believe we can move from here.
I wait for a response to an e-mail I remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters
Party in my life I pray to God in the Safety of Life kept trying to pink-mail Thanks.
I'm not always in that location, so I want you to contact me at my e-mail
/ naomisambo@hotmail.com /

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

naomisambo@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Sonico: Bady Sam
Lives in Bady Al Madina, Saudi Arabia
Their networks are Senegal

My name is Naomi,
I saw your profile today and became interested sonico.com you, I will like to know you more, and i want you to send me an e-mail to my e-mail address so that I can tell you more about me and give you some of my picture for you to know , of who I am. Here is my e-mail address naomisambo@hotmail.com I believe we can move from here. Waiting for your reply to my e-mail Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters
lot in life, I pray to God to your life, Amen keeps so please try to answer my letter ... see more thanks.
I'm not always in these pages, so I want to get in contact with me on my e-mail
naomisambo@hotmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sambogift@live.com

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:30 am

Netlog: jones59
female - 25 years, Senegal
Name: poison sambo

WELCOME
My name is Miss Gift i saw your profile and became interested to learn more about you and want
you to send an email to my email address so i can give you more picture for you to know who I am,
this is my e-mail address
Please email me through my maillbox (sambogift@live.com)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

victoriaddaniels@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 pm

victoriaddaniels@live.com

waplog
victoriaa12
Female , 66
Lives in United States, NEW YORK

Thanks for replying my request.
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy, actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you, i am sincerely in need of your assistance. Please don't be offended. I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction, I am Miss Victoria Daniels , 24years old and I'm currently seeking asylum in a refugee camp in a place called Senegal in West Africa. I am the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Dr.Daniels William . My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days before he was
poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was a baby and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress. But God knows the truth!
Before the death of my father in March 2010 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $5.5 million U.S DOLLARS (Five million five hundred thousand USA dollars) in Bank. He said he used my name to deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.
I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of kin to the money. I am just 24 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do. Now I want a guardian outside Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because
it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. My dear, i am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as a friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well i will like you to forward your private telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited. I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the God's sent that can help me out.

Thank you so much. attach hear is my photos
yours faithfully,
Victoria.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby Sailory » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm

glorysambo@live.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6007392140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Sam G

HELLO DEAR
My name is glory I am a young single pretty girl, never married. i saw your profile here and i become interested in you please write me back through this my mail contact at
(glorysambo@live.com) so that i will give you full explanation of myself. and my picture please i am Waiting to see your quick reply thanks from,
glory.
(glorysambo@live.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mildredben20@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:33 pm

SK => mildredbaby
woman, 24 years
Dakar - Senegal
single

How are you today, and how about your family? My name is Miss Mildred. i saw your profile today here and Became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address (mildredben20@gmail.com) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above (mildredben20@gmail.com).
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life, Thanks and have a great day Mildred.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evra_blessing@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm

tagged
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008658157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blseeing E

My name is blessing I saw your profile in this site and became interested to you, i get me very interested in knowing you more for a serious. please write me back through my private email.(evra_blessing@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and also know more about me. my email address (evra_blessing@yahoo.com) blessingMy name is blessing I saw your profile in this site and became interested to you, i get me very interested in knowing you more for a serious. please write me back through my private email.(evra_blessing@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my picture and also know more about me. my email address (evra_blessing@yahoo.com) blessing
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sandraarisa@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 am

hi5 / Tagged
Sandra A

Hello
my name is Sandra , I saw your profile today at and became interested labeled in you,
i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i I am.
Here is my email address ( sandraarisa@yahoo.com ) I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Sandra . ( sandraarisa@yahoo.com )
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Return to “Black Females”