It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dave; <luckydavecoby555@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:13 pm

mr_lucky555

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

Right now I'm completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a woman of high caliber, good attitude, self respect and ambition. A woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it. She has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother...

........ writes

Awww! what a beautiful lady! you really look beautiful in your picture and profile and am wondering why such a beautiful lady like you should be single? I'm Dave 60yrs widow with no child but have and an adorable adopted child call Lucia and she is 10yrs I will be happy to get to know more about such an angel like you if you don't mind....I'm bold, confident, honest, open, caring and a loving man....I love to walk along the beach, go for fishing, play golf, listen to music , collect flowers and watch adventure movies for fun. Life is too short for us to leave rooms for sorrows or sadness and for that matter am always happy no matter what am facing in life. I believe that when you put God first in everything you do, it ends well with you....Take care and would be waiting to hear from you real soon
Dave

AOL Inc.
OrgId: AOLIN-1
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dave; <luckydavecoby555@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

galloms12@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 06, 2014 8:55 pm

waplog
jeffrobert
Male , 55
Lives in Algeria, TEBESSA
Looking For Marriage;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Willaim Jack - williamjack419@yahoo.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat May 17, 2014 5:12 pm

willingnggg - myFlirt
Age 50 years Gender male
Star sign Pisces looking for a woman
Signed up 06.05.2014 Typ of ad fling / affair
Country Norway
Federal state Telemark

willingnggg - Hello
9 minutes ago
I live in london :mrgreen:
Cheriton High Street Folkestone Kent.
ct204qj

Hi, I'm Willaim Jack, how are you? ... I just went through your profil.e and really liked it, and you have what I am looking for a woman. Your profile really fills my perfection and I want to know you and meet you one day as possible for you ... If you really want to please e-mail me williamjack419@yahoo.com on my personal e-mail address. skype william.jack27

E-mail out :D

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 17, 2014 5:30 pm

[19:24:28] william jack: Hallo
[19:24:55] william jack: ( Hello )
[19:25:21] william jack: how are you doing dear
[19:25:38] william jack: is nice meting you
[19:28:12] william jack: sorry dear where are you from?
[19:28:53] william jack: thanks dear
[19:29:10] william jack: How old are you

IP: 41.103.54.38
City: Algiers
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/mikebbrown8

NAME ~ MICHAEL BROWN
EMAIL ~ mikebbrown8@gmail.com

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man

About Me
I am an easy going person, kind, down to earth and always want to listen and help people.
I love traveling, reading, movies and music.

Mail
Hello pretty, Hope you are doing well?
My name is Michael, I have gone through your profile and I find it very interesting and as such I would love to get to know more about you if you dont mind.
My email address is mikebbrown8@gmail.com, I hope to hear from you soon my dear.

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Received: from ([41.215.170.25]) Accra, Ghana

Its nice to hear from you, could you please tell me a little more about yourself?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Greg Max Alfredson; <gregmaxalfrdson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Alfredson

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: fallston
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Other
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

Am Greg Max Alfredson I am 54 years old . I am single with kids . , I am someone who loves being surrounded friends and family . I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to start that with the right person. I am a loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous person

INTERCOM DATA NETWORKS
OrgId: DN-8
Address: 2314 WILLOWVALE DRIVE
City: FALLSTON
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 21047

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fabian.lucasvictor@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 pm

fabian121
Fabian Lucas Victor
53 year old, man from Ohio, United States

About Me and My Life
I believe that the best part of life is when you are in the arms of those you love and love you in return. i also believe true love doesn´t segregate n knows no distance or boundaries.

My Interests/Hobbies
Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Playing cards, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Wine tasting, Coffee and conversation

Favourite Books
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Bible (Various Contributors), My Family And Other Animals by Gerald Durrell

Favourite Movies ; Harry Potter, Tomorrow Never Die, Lord of the Rings
Favourite Music/Album/Song : Country Songs
Favourite TV Shows : Oprah Winfrey
Favourite Sports : Football, Cycling, Golf
Happiest When : My daughter and my work.
Scared of: Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well

Message from fabian121
Date: 1, Jun 18:24:08

Hello....nice profile pic of you, Your beauty and sweetness captured my heart, They say, 'A picture is worth
a thousand words,' but when I saw yours, I was speechless...i really would love to know more about you...
i am not always online on mydailyflog here, lets chat on yahoo messenger and get to know ourselves more better.....you can email me on fabian.lucasvictor@yahoo.com

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:50 pm

mcsamuelkrypton@yahoo.com ,mcsamuelkrypton007@gmail.com McSamuel Krypton

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009688270 Samuel K
i am searching for a soulmate who is going to love my daughter and i very much .

hello
Well am a man of 58 yrs..I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion'
mcsamuelkrypton@yahoo.com you can me let chat and know each other well
are you on facebook

hello dear this is mcsamuel krypton, i am here waiting to hear from you how are you doing.?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Romeo Smith, romeo_smith1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm

. 213-927-6627

person.com
USER ID: 7816308
Nickname: romeo1234
Name: romeo1234smith
State/Region: Los Santos
City: California

Hello Cutie, How are you doing?I'm romeo and you?I am a very fun, sincere,honest,attractive,humble,positive minded, and adventurous man. Love to watch sunrises and sunsets, and appreciate everything life has to offer in between.Communication..expressing yourself emotionally, spiritually and mentally.I was just going through your profile and it caught my attention..I would really like to get to talk with you to get to know more about each other if you don't mind..I am new to all this internet dating.My son set it up for me.I am single and looking forward in meeting that special someone and i hope to find her here..What about you?I don't really get on this site so if you don't mind,you can have my yahoo id so you send me an email over there,am not use to this site,((213) 927-6627)...or..(romeo_smith1**censored**)...Just text me or email me.I hope to hear from you soon.. romeo
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 pm

jamesmulla@yahoo.com

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010264273 James M

hi
am just a simple man
did u ahve yahoo messanger
so we can go there
jamesmulla@yahoo.com
okay i added u
can we chat there more?
am 68 years
my wife died two years ago
i have one daughter called anita
thus all and u

link
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alias Chris Cena

Postby link » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:08 pm

The Ghanaian claimed to be the man in the orange shirt. What is interesting is I web cam'ed with the man in the orange shirt and during 1 web cam episode, I told him to take off his hat which he did. The man claimed to live in Downey, CA with 13 yr old named Edith, has a dead wife and dead parents. Uses chriscena9@gmail.com, loversin14@textfree.us, and the following telephone numbers: 562-283-4059, 773-649-3992, 562-606-1796, and 562-606-1795.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Skype chriscena9
Name : Chris Cena

Skype live:chriscena9
Name : Chris Cena
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 am

Ardin Green, ardingreen7@gmail.com
Another e-mail, said that personal: greenad22@outlook.com
Torrance
Birthday: July 22, 1957
Marital status: Married
Place of work: AGIP OIL COMPANY
Languages​​: English, Russian
Children: Angela Green, 12 years old
Steam contact:
vk
id258183234
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA
Source:
No IP address identified.

Of his letters:
Ardin
ah, yes, I think, just as we also welcome a new friendship glad to be your friend, my dear, I went to my profile, and I love your photos, you smile like an angel, and I believe that future for our friendship.Am always ready to welcome you in my life, unless you want to stay with me, and I would have liked us to know each other better and our families are together, I only have two children a boy and a girl and age are 16, 13.Nice, have you in my life as a friend, happy for our friendship, thank Ardin
we are left alone in California USA, in my house and my son in a school boarding house, so he is not home at the time, my house gets boring for me, because I do not have a woman living with me
well I Ardin by name, and I'm just an easy going, I live with my children and servants in Torrance, California, my son will not be home at the time, we love to go fishing on Saturdays and adventure travel a lot.
I like to look smart and good all the time that I'm working with U.S. oil company AGIP as a contractor and it makes me travel a lot too.
I need in my life is a woman to love me again and take my kids as well, I do not smoke, do not drink, I live a cool and gentle, and that's why I love my colleagues at work, because I have a team spirit.
I continue with a woman, I hate lies and I do not flirt well, I like all kinds of food, and can interact with all the people.
Among all my dear, I like to smile, even if grustno.Ardin
Hello my angel, you, dear?
I read your post, and I was so happy that millions of women on the net, I finally found a true love with you, I pray and wish our relationship better, you pretty baby, when I look in your eyes I see myself in them, baby your beauty shines like gold and your smile shines like polished silver ..
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 am

Robert Baylis, robertbaylis91@yahoo.co.uk
City: Philadelphia
Birthday: September 12
Hometown: new brooklyn
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Education: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine '88
Languages​​: English
Children: Leonard, '23
Steam contact:
https://vk.com/id259904805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :mrgreen:
IP address: 196.46.245.161
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP: Airtel Networks Limited
Organization: Airtel Networks Limited
Of his letters:
Robert
How are you?
how old are you?
Robert
yes I am from America, I vet
Robert
Are you married?
you have an email address?
Robert
ask everything you want to know about me, and I'll tell you
Robert
I love to play golf when I'm free on the golf course, my favorite food is fried rice, favorite color is red and white
I love rock music and Adventure
Robert
You can marry a person who is not from your country?
Robert
yes I can learn Russian. and can still come if you want me to
Robert
baby I gotta go. I want to go to church. I love you and miss you talk to you when I get back. do not forget to email me. miss you
I did not just dream about you -
thoughts of you bring heaven
to my every waking hour.
I do not just want to be with you -
I want to feel all fire
The existence of what I feel when you're around.
I do not just want your kiss -
I crave this way spring roses
craves the sun and rain.
I do not just love you -
I am absolutely crazy about you.
You're the best thing
ever happened to me,
and I am sure that we
share will only keep getting better.
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Return to “White Males”