It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

General Joseph Dunford - josephdun12@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:01 pm

tagged.com
David M

Last Active: 57 minutes ago
Profile Views: 95 times
no pic

chat on tagged:
am so glad and happy to meet a beautiful and wonderful woman like you
well my dear my name is not david
just that i used this name to open this site for some days ago
because a lot people are using my name real name to attract some women through online dating :mrgreen: that is why i use this name to open this site try to understand me my dear

i must tell you my name because i see and believe that god is now answered my prayer
since few days ago am praying to god give me a woman that will be the rest of my life and share love with me
and i see that you are the one

my name is general joseph dunford 4star
army commander to united state of american
but presently now am in kabul afghanistan for peace keeping
me and my boys are there saving life and properties
am also an international security assistant mission over there
to be sincere to you ...i hide my picture for security reason....but i have a private place both of us will chat better then you can see me
the place is yahoo messenger..please my dear if you have yahoo email address please kindly send it to me ....then i can add you over there and send you a lot of many of my picture?
please.........THANK YOU MY DEAR FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING?
added me with josephdun12@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:47 pm

@Pandora
find your buddy on
on FB since March 18 :mrgreen:

facebook.com/commandergen.josephdunford
CommanderGen JosephDunford
About
Worked at Army Management Staff College
Studied at American University of Beirut (AUB)
Past: Hingham High School
Lives in New York, New York

uploaded 8 pics, search his name on GIS and you'll find them :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Sean; <james_sean77@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm

james sean

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Los Angeles
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

am a good and God fearing man and i love nature , learning new things and going out too

....... writes

Hello dear
how are you doing today?
Am james and am in the Us Marin and i much confesss yo have an amazing beauty.
i will like too know you more better...

TIGONET-BLOCK
Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Email give a Hit in FB for James Sean from Los Angeles; lives in Kabul

https://www.facebook.com/james.sean.35380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:23 pm

changed his tagged name from David M to General,joseph,f.dunford

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat May 24, 2014 11:26 am

maannepacuribot@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5449733647" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; joseph dunford

add me pls
maannepacuribot@yahoo.com add me pls

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

josephdunford830@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:49 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010480302
Dunford J, 41 nyc, United Kingdom :mrgreen:

.Hello how are you doing i hope you are fine i am general dunford joseph from US and you ,i will want us to be friends if you don't mind you can add me to your yahoo messenger list if you don't mind here is my yahoo id josephdunford830@yahoo.com add me thanks
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:08 pm

josephdunfordcan@outlook.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010683904 Joseph D

hello my dear, i love your nice profile, are you a happy person?
no am single how are you? ok
My name is Joseph Dunford, am from Boston USA, am single, i have been Seperated for more than 2 years now. i have 2 children, a son and a daughter, my son is 20 and my daughter is just 16. Am a military man, i work with the United States military, i serve in Afghanistan. am 55 years old. what about you? tell me about yourself.
josephdunfordcan@outlook.com
am on yahoo too are you on Skype? am on Skype
give me your Skype ID, i will send you add you
how about yahoo messanger?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gendunford21@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:31 am

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=241562

gendunford
- 53 y/o male
- ny, USA
- English, English, English
- ARMY
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2014-07-06 23:37:49
- ID: 241562

Description:
I am just who i am,making impact in peoples lives make me a happy man

Ideal match description:
just that lady that hold the better part of me

gendunford
53 y/o male
ny, USA
Hi, How're you doing today ? I hope i'm not disturbing you with this mail? Its just that i was going through profiles on here for the last time , i came across yours and i couldn't resist saying hi! I have been on here for about 3 days now but i haven't had any luck on here yet , unfortunately for me my subscription ends today and i had to just give the last try to see if i can find that special God fearing woman i can get to know and be friends with..I hope you understand what i mean ? I don' know if God choose you as that special woman but i had to do it as the spirit leads ..I'd really appreciate it if you can respond back and see where it will lead us to.. and also you can send me a mail at gendunford21@hotmail.com, so that i can send u my pics,God bless you and guide you always , as you read this mail!

Jos.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:05 am

joseph.f.dunford.jr80@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010538186 Joseph F D

Hello Beauty How are you doing today? Nice meeting you and it will be my great pleasure of knowing
Am General Joseph F. Dunford Jr. from United State,Boston But presently i Kabul,Afghanistan with my colleague for a peace keeping mission What may i call you and where are you from?
Okay dear So when will you be online again? So we can chat more
My dear i just email you now with my email
Check and get back to me dear
My dear yes i have email
Here is it joseph.f.dunford.jr80@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

josephdunford830@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:05 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011926252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dunford J, 51 Cologne, MN

Hello how are you i hope you are fine i am general dunford joseph from USA and you well i am looking for an honest woman who i can spend the rest of my life with becuase i lost my wife since 5years ago but i have one ,,......Here is my yahoo id josephdunford830@yahoo.com add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can chat thanks

Gen. Dunford or Lt. Dunford :mrgreen:
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

privateprivacy227@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 pm

privateprivacy227@yahoo.com

matchdoctor
privateprivacy
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Today

I am Genaral Joseph Dunford from USA,Presently serving with the US Millitary in Afghanistan,Saw your profile here and i like it,will like to know more you,your name,age,if you are married with kids,religion and what you do for living..you can add me on skype or yahoo,my skype is privateprivacy and my yahoo is privateprivacy227@yahoo.com ,waiting to here from you soon,cos am not too comfortable chatting here..

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 am

josephdunford4t1@outlook.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011483454 Gen Joseph D
58 , Matawan, NJ

How are you today hope your day has splendid ? I am new here because i was advised by a friend to join the site. well just wanted to let you know that you ve got a cool profile and nice pictures would love to be a friend if you do not mind. I have never been a believer of this way of meeting people, i guess i am just giving it a try now because of the amazing stories that i hear about it now and how magical it could turn out. I really hope you can understand that. I am not always here, just giving it a try like i said. I am usually very busy and do not get all the time to sign in on the site, so it would be lovely to read from you. I know that somewhere out there, there's a woman who's been searching for someone just like me. So, here's a little about me, check it out and maybe that person is you. My name is Joseph,.I am patient and understanding, difficult to anger(unless I've been driving around the block attempting to park the car for more than an hour), and if I am at all intolerant, it is of intolerance, and of those who are disrespectful to others.I am someone who is thoughtful, passionate, loving, faithful, sweet, open about my feelings and what is on my mind for discussion, respectful, affectionate, giving, strong personality, knows what I want out of life and goes out to get it. Have I come close to your dreams? I think it will be very great if we could get to chat by email so we can get to know each other better, how do you find that? Kisses!! Joseph
josephdunford4t1@outlook.com
So how are you doing?
What is your full name
Am Joseph Dunford

Image Image Image

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:39 am

Joseph Dunford, josephdunford858@gmail.com
Boston

https:/ /vk.com/id253620363
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:
Email: josephdunford858@gmail.com
Email IP: 173.194.68.27

Joseph
It's top secret, and you must keep them within your own personality before my arrival It was about the hidden treasures that we found here in Afghanistan (9) months ago, to be precise. One of the boys was looking for a chainsaw in the shed, and moved to a particular stone and pulled metal casing and had brand new $ 100 bills. And, each of which (in case) was 4 million this. Overall, we found more than 64 million dollars.
The money was flown from Afghanistan to Washington (World Bank) for safekeeping and eventually returned to Afghanistan to help rebuild the country and help people, said U.S. credibility.
During the transfer of the total amount that has been found in the United States, I will personally send two cases through the Office of the United Nations Assistance foreign disaster in Britain for safekeeping. Two cases of metal hit in the United Kingdom as to assist diplomatic cargo, under the tutelage of former UN, and where a deposit of Customs Diplomatic Security Company for safekeeping. I stated, the content in these two cases metals as family precious items, to avoid the officials from raising an eyebrow.
It's my worried after the report came in that we should all ready to go back to the barracks. Maybe I will be assigned a new assignment very soon and that means I will not be here in Afghanistan more ... and watch the government and monitor all reports relating to our appointment here in Afghanistan, so therefore, I can not fly to the United Kingdom there for claims and there is no way I would reveal these secret any other person, nor my soldiers or my family in the USA! for security purposes.
I was actually planning to invest money in the I channel in the UK in a profitable investment, and that is why I want to request for assistance in this regard.
I'm glad I met you ... it may be possible for you to handle this on my behalf? If you can, then let me know so I can give you all the details of what you need to do to get two cases of metal from the UK and keep your help before my arrival.
you can get it for me, honey?
Joseph
I want you to contact his lawyer in the UK
I want you to send them this message
Joseph
Hello, Mr. Richard Cole, General Joseph Dunford send an email search and re-transfer of money security of the Union in the UK for my country, this amount will allow us to operate our business as soon as he (General Joseph) resigned from the army, which will go on favor of the family and job creation. He gave me the consent and authority for this transfer, as soon as the application is filed on your behalf. I have a lot to work with you, Mr. Richard Cole. Thanks in advance General Joseph Dunford.
Barry Richard Cole :silly: :silly: :silly:
E-mail: infobarrrichardcole500@gmail.com :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Box code: PU7890923 :party:
I want you to send this message to my lawyer in order
Joseph
I am still in Afghanistan :applause: , I want you to help me save my boxes safe, before I return to order
you can do this for me?
Joseph
Come my dear, try to send an email now I have to go to bed, and it is already at its end

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Joseph F Dunford josephdunford406@gmail.com

Postby mariko » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 am

Gen. Joseph F Dunford josephdunford406@gmail.com
skype joseph70847

Good afternoon,Iam joseph.dunford my dear how are you doing over there today, i hope all is going well and fine with you and your family over there? my dear! I know this message will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence in any place before please addme,i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to send you friend request because of the loneliness of my situation here add me fore your skype...It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,I am joseph.dunford 58years old Am from Boston in united state.i want us to be friend here is my email address.josephdunford406@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dunfordjoseph241@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 pm

waplog
dunford966
Male , 58 , Divorced
Name Surname: dunford joseph
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

am busy hee this is my private yahoo dunfordjoseph241@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”