It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sweet Devon

African scammers posing as white women.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sweet Devon

Postby Pandora » Wed May 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Janet Luizz - janetluiz@yahoo.com

FB
Janet Luizz
About
Worked at not yet
Studied at Atlanta Christian College
Past: GHS
Lives in Bournemouth

Image Image

different pics here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=61526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ann.davon@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:03 pm

MDF: http://www.mydailyflog.com/arlyn0101/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Arlyn Davon/ 29 year old, woman from tennessee, United States
About Me and My Life
I AM LOOKING FOR AN ATTRACTIVE MAN WHO IS ATTRACTIVE INSIDE AND OUT, WHO IS HONEST, KIND, UNDERSTANDING WITH A LOT OF COMPASSION AND LOVE TO GIVE A LOVING WOMAN! SOMEONE WHO DOESN´T WANT TO CONTROL A WOMAN! ARE YOU OUT THERE? SOMEONE WHO LOVES LIFE AND IS POSITIVE ABOUT LIFE! SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO CUDDLE BY A FIRE AND JUST TALK ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO MIND! SOMEONE WHO IS SWEET AND SINCERE

:) message: arlyn0101
Dear, I hope to settle down pretty soon. I have been lonely for a very long time and now I am willing to have fun and at the same time get serious.I saw your profile and I truly like you in person. I am hoping for a better future as we start this friendship. Hoping to meet you soon. am new on here and am looking for serious relationship man who is going to take care of me and treat me right if you are out there here is my yahoo ID ann.davon@yahoo.com i will be looking for your mail

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Cindy Matt, cindymatt31@yahoo.com

friendfin and lovepic
cindymatt
cindymatt: hello how are you doing my name is Mary, by name i am interested in a love and caring love, i am okay with all your story okay? my yahoo id is maryrita31 and my mail is cindymatt31@yahoo.com

diff pic here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=62535" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Alison Dupri

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:07 pm

SPLIT FROM http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 01#p324601" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Scammer started with Alison Dupri pics but sent pictures of this model in his email below:

Got this one off of MD.

Using same name posted before = Jade Davis.

2 pics it sent got me to this forum. Profile pic on MD gets GI hits to Russian dating sites.

prettyjade's Profile

About Me

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'7"
Children: I do not have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Never Married
Astrological Sign: Leo

Name used = jade davis

email addy = davisjade621@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Hello again. I'm not sure what to write. To be honest,I'm a little
nervous about sending an email to someone I just met online.
Unfortunately there are so many people out there that try to take
advantage of people online.I'm not saying you are one of them, I'm
just being honest about being nervous about this.I do believe there
are other people online who are also very honest.With that being
said, I will tell you a little about myself.
I have been a single for a little over 2 years.My last relationship with my ex, We had been together for 4 years.We did not have
the best relationship,I broke up with him 2 yrs ago,I caught him on bed with my best close friend and he started using drugs too,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him I was 100% faithful to him.
I am looking for someone that I can trust. Someone who will be there
for me during good times and bad.Someone who is willing to work with
me thru any issues we may have.Someone who enjoys spending time with
me as much as I enjoy spending time with him.Someone who is not
afraid to show how he feels.Someone who is loving, kind and
affectionate. I don't want to ramble on too much, so I guess I'll just say bye for
now.Hope to hear back from you soon
Jade

Profile pic on MD attached.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 pm

name used = David michael :mrgreen:

email addy = lummie_michael@yahoo.com

email sent =

My pics only for your eyes.

On , David michael <lummie_michael@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi dear,
It feels so good to read back from you and i appreciate all you told me.
Am Cynthia 31yrs single with no kid like you know am new online dating.
My dad is from the Usa, and i live in Baltimore city but mom is from Eastern Europe Lithuania. Dad became late years back and mom took all his riches down to her country, and now few months ago she became late.
I got a message from the lawyer few weeks ago to come claim my parents' properties here.
So presently am in Lithuania, wanna get the properties sold and return back at working Baltimore. Am a nurse RN, and i enjoy my job so much.
Am making progress in my mission here and i really cant wait to be back home.
Am on the dating site in search of the right man to be the love of my life.
I believe distance is not a barrier once real love exists, so i really dont mind anywhere my man comes from, i am willing to relocate.
I just wanna love and be loved, and once i love a man, i do for real.
Please tell me how old are you.
Hope to read back from you soon,
Best Regard.

pics get no GI hits to RS

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/cynthia406

cynthia406 Profile: Real love exists in me

Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

About Me
Am just a simple lady, down to earth and not too materialistic. Am meek and generous. I have real love and ready to give it out to the real man. Once i love a man, i love him for real, no games no cheating. Am new to online dating and willing to find the right man on here. If you are the real man, please contact me on wrightcynthia_30@yahoo.com<--- different email addy :thinking:

pic gets no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:28 pm

name used = Jennifer Jackson

email addy = jenny40691@yahoo.com

email sent =

I am so Glad to hear from u and i will love to tell u more about me and see where these is gonna lead well i am also here looking for my soul mate someone who i can spend the rest of my life with It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it is for most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a really genuine person with a huge heart. I am very family oriented and I am looking for someone with strong family values.
My name is Jennifer Jackson 30years old And i am a christian lady from Miami Florida but now in forest city Pennsylvania living with my uncle after the death of my parent I am Single and young looking....I am 5.8 tall...I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with! That's really it, what you see is what you get .I just wanted to say that I'm SINGLE AND LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE! I am always scared and afraid not to fall into a man that is ready to use and dumped me, I am a lady seeking for a honest man. I am very humble, passionate, affectionate. I like home coziness very much and I can cook well,I have a very romantic heart.Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful,romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent man.who will be a caring man to be my man forever.I am a very deep person and thinker. I am a dreamer. I am a hopeless romantic and believe in true love. I am a very heart felt person. I am a very creative person.I love Going out to beach e.t.c,Love music, collecting things and so much more...I have many interests. I love anything to do with the ocean. I love the ocean, I did like to have a good man who really cares for family and love caring more and more well that all i can say for now and i hope to hear back from u again and see where these is gonna lead too.

Jennifer Cares

one pic sent not posted on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 pm

CF = Jenny406

31 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 9:09 am

Joined March 23, 2013. Living in Miami, Florida.

About Me
i am single honest,loving,caring and very open mind who is looking for the best in life i am looking for my soul mate someone who i can spend the rest of my life i need a good man in my life who will always make me happy and give me the best in love

profile pic already posted on RS

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Betty; <bettyp9011@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:29 pm

seekinglove1234

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: canton , south dakota
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

Hello Am betty by name, I am single,I love life, and enjoy the life I have. I am caring, affectionate I am, and I love it in return. Honesty is very important to me, and giving is something I love to do. I feel two people should be able to communicate, and share good things as well as bad... my faith is very important to me and God is a very important in aspect in my life. I have been blessed in so many ways, and have been given much love to share with another. I believe there is one person for everyone, and when two people find each other and fit good together, nothing can stop them from being together forever. Sharing and caring and also respect for the and Independence.. Life is too short to play games, There are very few men and women in this world that know the difference between the things they desire and the things they need in a life-long partner/partnership. I encourage you to think about that one as I have. There's nothing better than a good movie especially most! comedy or those sappy films too . I love to show affection, and love to give. I have good taste and love delicious food . Warm fires and warm hearts . Laughter&tears are my favorite emotions.

......... writes:

How are you doing ? I hope good. I saw your profile , I will like to know you. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? I'm looking for a man who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and Chatting online and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested.i am new on this whole entire online thing .I am extremely independent and spontaneous. I would have to describe myself as complex but not complicated.I've been told, I am sexy and smart but who hasn't been told that ...whether it is true or not??. I can be romantic and affectionate with the right person. I am also very athletic and I have a goofy sense of humor. I consider myself easy going, energetic and thoughtful. I love to do outdoor adventurous activity, but also enjoy being a "homebody". I'm well-rounded, I enjoy the theatre, comedy shows, live music, concerts, museums, movies and book stores. I love sports watching or playing . I am always open to trying new things.I dislike drama and people who play head games. I believe in love at first sight, I got some questions for you. How long have u been on this site? You got kids? Ever married? I will like to know more about you .. Get back to me through my personal email to tell me more about you .. My email is bettyp9011@yahoo.com or text me 801-436-7309. I will wait to hear from you so soon , so i can tell you more about myself .. stay cool and have a wonderful day . bye
waiting to hear from you .

Hosting Services, Inc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:05 am

you too man

From IP: 198.7.58.83
ISP: Leaseweb USA

proxy
My email is bettyp9011@yahoo.com or text me 801-436-7309.
Number also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 70#p340370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 pm

name used = Tom Joy

email addy =

IP = Nigerian on RS DB

email sent =

okay am joy by name, single looking for a serious relationship here

pics get no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 pm

FMF = joytom Profile: hello how you doing am new here looking for a serious relationship

Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 0" (152 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind,warm and intelligent with good look ..

~Josh Billings

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nea Griffin, neagriffin@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/neagriffin

Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman

About Me
I am Looking for an honest trusted,loving caring and trust worthy down to earth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me.I prefer healthy board to have a good form and i like free air of the cleanness at home, like to prepare tasty & experiment in the kitchen and my perception of an ideal relationship.A man That Won't Cheat On me

here's my email address i would also glad to know much about you, am a kind of woman who like to play around with little kids am living down here with my Mom. neagrrin at yahoo. com :mrgreen:

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Received: from [67.215.241.20] Santa Ana CA - Secured Private Network

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 2:23 AM, Nea griffin <neagriffin@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello how are you doing there? thanks for your concern about me., well this is little more about myself My name is Nea Griffin , 34yrs old, am a train Nurse, am looking towards to meet some one who is going to be my love and the most important part of my life. I am very friendly, happy and honest person. I love to laugh and can get carried away at times! I'm not into game playing and expect the same from other people. Life is too short.I am sympathetic, kind, with a sense of humor. I am a woman, who likes life. I am a purposeful, cheerful optimist, tender woman.I'm still temporary unemployed, I am fond of traveling, dancing. I like horse riding. i would like to see what you look like
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Clara; <clarajones987@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm

clara987

35 / woman / Heterosexual / single, from usa. Lives in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

about me

I m a good looking young lady that has good sense of humor, I am God fearing, I love reading novels, , playing golf, walking around my home after work, I love traveling because i do go for contracts to other country and it makes me more wiser and smarter, and expose, I am completely independent, I am a woman of my word, I love truth and hate lies because it upsets me so much. i love going to the beach on weekends, relax and drink some wine but i don't smoke.

am here looking for someone serious to build a relatioship, send me email or add me clarajones987@yahoo.com and we gonna got to know each other from there
2014-06-30 19:28:43

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Females”