It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Owen, smithowen1010@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:43 pm

=> Skype: Andrew Alexandro, Florida, United States, andrew.alexandro41

Idle on Badoo, as Andrew Alexandro, 54, New York, NY
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: Smith Owen, smithowen1010@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

Postby Sailory » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 pm

a new message from my died tagged scammer...

Hi,
Thanks so much for your mail and the pretty pictures…here is a little about me I think you should know for now
I was born in California into a family that I’ll say wasn't poor nor the richest in America. Though my family was wealthy, I was raised and trained to earn everything I needed, no matter how big or small it was…thus riches and wealth didn't get into our heads. I was raised together with a sister whom we lost on her 18th birthday, in a tragic motor accident. Her death kinda took the family joy away. I always say she went with it. Oh gosh! I hate to talk about it…even though, it’s been ages, the memory lives with me as if it was yesterday. Later I moved to PA which is where I meet my best friend, love, wife and mother of my son..I work in Colorado but will be retiring very soon.

Anyway, I think a change of subject will help lighten up our mood. I’m a Doctor (GP) who have a medical premise to myself and i have a term of specialized doctors and we take on military contracts from the Government. I’ve got two sons, one biological and the other, adopted. On one of my trips to Africa, I met this handsome, intelligent boy whose story was so pathetic that I had no choice than to adopt him. According to him, he doesn't know his parents and for years, he had been on the streets fighting to make earns meat to fend for himself. He dealt in petty trade to pay his fees, then at night he’ll sleep at a bus station. I was moved by his plight and decided to adopt him. At the moment, he’s in a law school in his country (Ghana), and will be back in the States very soon. I love him so much because he’s very cultured and respectful. I know you’d love him too if you should meet him.

I lost my wife 3yrs ago to cancer, and since then I haven’t had the urge to find another good woman as she till now. My boys are so happy I’ve made the move and they can’t wait to meet my “bride”…hahaha! It’s funny but I’ve now realized I really need a companion. Thinking about the fact that I’m gonna retire soon and will be home alone, I need someone to be by my side to serve as my adviser, companion and my lover. I also know I’ve gotten over the pain of my late wife so I need to move forward.

I’m searching for true love and not a fling. I think we are too old to be living that kind of youthful life. I pray we find what we are both looking for in a relationship in each of us so there wouldn't be the need to search elsewhere. I’m ready to try us, and trust me, I have the patience to do so. I’m very honest and that’s the kind of woman I’m looking for. That’s what I first look for before anything else.

Currently,i am finishing up a contract in Egypt and will be here for 3 weeks. the NATO FORCES out here are in desperate need of doctors and i was awarded the contract to fly down here with my terms to come take care of them. I feel to get very close we should communicate via email. Let me have your email in your next reply so we can be sending each other email.

I think I’ve said enough for now. Please forgive me if I didn't say what you want to know but please feel free to ask me any question you want. I will also like you to tell me more about yourself...also send me your pix. Distance is never a problem for me when am looking for a soul mate.
Take care of you and hope to hear from you soon.

Image Image

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 am

Donna-E Christie, donnaechristie11@gmail.com
Chicago
School: Grover Cleveland Elementary School '87
Chicago, 1976-1983
mechanical engineering
Place of work: Chevron
Chicago, 1989-2014
Engineer

https:/ /vk.com/id261130784 (https:/ /vk.com/d.christie)
Register in contact-NIGERIA, AFRICA Image

Source:
No IP address identified.

Of his letters:
I consider myself strong, open minded and direct.
I'm not afraid to tell people what I think about them or about
any topic. I tell it like I see it because I feel it's better to be
completely honest with someone. Telling someone a lie just to keep them
from not getting hurt is not good for them. If they ask me for the truth,
I tell them the truth for their own benefit and best interest. I care about
people, try to help them as much as I can in any way I can. I have a good sense
of humor. I love to Meet people from around the world to learn new things. I love
to learn about everything I can. I'm very patient and compassionate. I love animals. I love to travel !!
My weakness would be that is that i care about people so much
This one: Day is going to end again. It's nice to have someone like U making
every day seems too serious. Thank U my love and can
all the angels protect you in the night!
stars light star bright, ur the only star I see 2nite, I
there would protect UR dreams tonight.
It's another morning came in a special way
The night ended for another day, morning has come in a special way. can
you smile like the sun's rays and leaves your worries at the blue
blue bay.
Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'good morning',
wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed
with a prayer to keep u safe and happy throughout
of the day! Take care!

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:08 am

Chuck Mason, chuckmason70@gmail.com
Dallas
Birthday: September 15, 1964

https:/ /vk.com/id258187567
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :silly:
No IP-address is not defined.

chicken
HE WAS ALOS nice getting to meet you where you are and how you feel today ...
Chicken
Are you sure that you're on the real reasons I'm not ready to take a break from the heart of the women now ..?
Chicken sweet lol you are very cute and you made me laugh so much.just tell me your mind right up.I would like to know you more, you are where you are cute go.where're my sexy woman Chicken
Milady It's very nice to see your email id you sent.yes I promise you by e-mail Version Version Version
And I'm waiting to learn more about you.been very curious, but the work was to take me
Was really happy to read from you hope that such a lovely name, wow, what a wonderful sweet, three children, all grown up, and all is well, I envy you, sweet, Well I have a pretty boy and his 10 Malvin his turn eleven soon July 27, this month, they grow up so fast lol :) Well, I work offshore in the Gulf of UK.am happy, good health and blessings in my life. lost hope in the search for his wife in front of you now see why, because most women, I came across.could not love, my boy, as their own. some just for sex, while others just want to get my money. I want to again feel the love so sweet that little about me.with time will be sure to know more about each other

We still have a cheater profile on facebook: :)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004697955993" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (Page has been removed or is not available)
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Robert, nelsonrobert122@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:16 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/nelsonrobert

Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man

About Me
am a god fearing man :pray:

Subject: hello dear
Hello.. Please permit me because i have been on your profile for like 2hrs. :silly: ..i was just happy for a beautiful woman like you God..kept on this small world. ..and i spent another hour thinking of what to write to you...well am sorry for not introducing myself am Robert from United state.hope to hear from you soonest...thanks

Subject: RE: hello dear
Thanks for getting back to me.. like i said i'm new here and i do like ur profile.. well i was going on the search page and decided to drop u a line then.. well i do like to learn more about you for now, i think with this medium we can make a good future as friends or more if u dont mind then.. I do appreciate it then,I think for now we do need to know us more and see how things go.For me i have decided in giving a try after a friend told me about the site i had to go in and see for myself.. I'm 48years old, I'm hispanic/latino, I live in leeds, U.K. I work as a contract in construction field, i really do like my job . I do like to know u more and better.. what are u really looking for? where do u work, how long have u been on the site then.. I will check back to read from you then but for now take care of you...

Subject: RE: hello dear
You appear to have all the assets that would make me a very happy man.I am in search of a good woman for a long lasting relationship that will lead us into marriage I'm a Professional, goal oriented, affectionate,loving and caring person. Very romantic, creative and spontaneous.after reading through your email i felt like writing you more about my self..............1.what motivates me? I am motivated by life itself, because life is what you made it.2.what turns me on and off? Anything fake turns me off, lies and deceit.

Picture posted.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:54 am

Martins Morgan, fredmorgan739@yahoo.com
Berlin
Education: FU Berlin '74
Languages​​: English
Children: Joan, 14 years
+447035909751 (Bypass Nigeria) :silly:

https:/ /vk.com/id262433756
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Source:
The source IP address is 196.46.246.49.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958

Hello Honey
There comes time in one's Life when words are not enough to describe the feeling. It is the time when eyes speak and the TOUCH means everything. I can say clearly that the time has come after about 7 years i lost my wife. When I first saw, there was not love at first sight but now after four hours, I can't think of life without you. You have become the integral part of my life and I feel I would not be able to walk a step without you. You have transformed my life and have made me a better and responsible person. You are an angel who takes care with unconditional love.
I always felt that I will convey my feeling to you and make you realize how much I admire you, adore you, but never have the guts to admire you to your face. Now since I am miles away from you, I feel I appreciate you more and feel life is not worth it without you. Every second in separation is time lost in pain. Wish I could reach you this very moment and hold you in my arms and shout at top of my voice, "I LOVE YOU!"
Regard from you lovely husband to be
Love you always,
Почта: fredmorgan739@yahoo.com

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 am

John Carrick, johncarrick55@yahoo.com
City: Township of California
Mob. phone: +447024073065 :mrgreen:
Birthday: September 14, 1968 (????) :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Hometown: california city
Children: Kelvin, 14 years

https:/ /vk.com/id262599353
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source:
IP-source address is 196.46.246.49.
Geo-location information
Country Nigeria
State / Region 05
Lagos City
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
% This Whois Server AfriNIC.
% Information related to '196 .46.246.0 - 196.46.246.255 '
inetnum: 196.46.246.0 - 196.46.246.255
netname: PLMN_Subscribers
Descr: Subscribers and data roaming
descr: divided into / 25
descr: Upper half natting for subscribers
descr: lower half for natting internal servers on the Internet, as the Opera-mini services.
Admin-C: DS19-AfriNIC
Admin-C: EE29-AfriNIC
tech-c: DS19-AfriNIC
tech-c: EE29-AfriNIC
mnt-by: AIRTEL-NIGERIA-MNT
changed: deji.somefun @ ng.airtel.com 20120822
changed: deji.somefun @ ng.airtel.com 20120906
Source: AfriNIC
parent: 196.46.240.0 - 196.46.247.255
persons: Ino-Mfon Ekpe
NIC-HDL: EE29-AfriNIC
Address: Head Office Airtel, L2 Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Address: Lagos
Address: Nigeria
Email: Oladimeji.Adeyemo @ ng.airtel.com
phone: +234802 192 1269
changed: hostmaster@afrinic.net 20120719
changed: graciousgift79@yahoo.com 20,121,101
changed: deji.somefun @ ng.airtel.com 20130201
man: Deji Somefun
NIC-HDL: DS19-AfriNIC
Address: Head Office Airtel, L2 Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Address: Lagos
Address: Nigeria
Email: deji.somefun @ ng.airtel.com
phone: +234802 192 5665
changed: hostmaster@afrinic.net 20120719
changed: deji.somefuna @ ng.airtel.com 20120720
changed: madhvi@afrinic.net 20120801
changed: deji.somefun @ ng.airtel.com 20130201

John
Nice to see you too
how are you doing today my dear ..?
John
ok honey ... I love you so much honey
Yes honey, I send you an e-mail version The John
honey this is my email. .... Johncarrick55@yahoo.com write me an email Hello Dear How are you doing today my dear friend writing to tell you all about my life .. I was married, but I lost my wife seven years ago in a car accident, but I have a son his name is Kelvin 14 years .. I am a single parent for a long time now .. how about you're married with children, please, I'm waiting to hear from you very soon Regard me your wonderful friend John Carrick

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 am

Image Image. Image

pictures now being used in conjunction with stolen webcam of "David Young"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 56#p386056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 am

John Carrick, johncarrick55@yahoo.com
City: California
Birthday: September 14, 1968
Hometown: california
Children: Kelvin, 14 years

Mob. phone: +447024073065 :silly:

https:/ /vk.com/id263175328
Register in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:

Source: The host name of the source is "41.220.69.155.vgccl.net" and the IP-address of the source 41.220. . 69,155
Geo-Location Information Country Nigeria
State / Region 05
Lagos City
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
% This Whois Server AfriNIC.
% Information related to '41 .220.69.0 - 41.220.69.255 '
inetnum: 41.220.69.0 - 41.220.69.255
netname: MTNNG-0005-MDSN05-SMS-VAS
descr: VMS (Appointed VAS)
Admin-C: MA56-AfriNIC
tech-c: MA56-AfriNIC
mnt-by: MTNNIGERA1-MNT
notify: hostmaster@mtnnigeria.net
notify: babatuom@mtnnigeria.net
changed: muideea@mtnnigeria.net 20130218
parent: 41.220.64.0 - 41.220.79.255
man: Muideen Aruna
address: MTN Nigeria
phone: +2348032009297
Email: muideea@mtnnigeria.net
NIC-HDL: MA56-AfriNIC
changed: madhvi@afrinic.net 20121207

I John Carrick from United State of America I 46 old, but right now I work and live in England, but I am in the middle of the right Middlesbrough seas I work inside the ship as art .. I was married, but I losy my wife 7 years ago in a car accident, but I have a son 14 years old name kelvin .. am a single parent for a long time now .. and you know how your family is doing today my friend I hope they do well .. I mean your children and your husband is my friend ..? waiting to hear from you soon get back to me Regard me your best friend John Carrick information Please give my dear can give me your VK login, so I can add you in touch ..... I'll wathing for you my dear

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:46 am

Michael Walter, michaelwalte@hotmail.com
Boston
Birthday: 14 September
Hometown: london
Children: Stacy

https:/ /vk.com/id252391408

Source:
Source IP address 65.55.90.199.
Geo-Location Information
United States of America
State / Region Washington
City of Redmond
Latitude 47.6801
Longitude -122.1206
Area Code 425

Michael
I'm glad you're here, I'm a civil engineer by profession, I have a daughter. I have been divorced for three years. I live alone.
I live in London, UK.
Michael
I am glad that we met here, I would like to know more about you, and I hope you do not mind. Michael
Do you live alone or with your children?
what are your hobbies?
Michael
I, too, Milady, I will send you a letter today.
Michael
I work as a consultant to the construction and oil companies, I plan to establish the construction firm.
Do you like traveling?
Michael
Nice to know, my lady, I'm glad I met you here. I need to rest seychas.Ya very please that you are in my life, you look so beautiful on your profile picture. I would like to know more about you, and if possible to be your man in your life.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:46 am

William Smith, eng.william.smith77@gmail.com
Washington, D.C.
High School: George Washington University '80
Place of work: working with united states maritime administration as a chief engineer i
Washington, D.C.

https:/ /vk.com/id263460250
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:
the email sender eng.william.smith77@gmail.com

Writes completely illiterate Mugu !!!! :silly: :silly: :silly:
William
hello pretty are you doing today
William
are you doing today
William
сан и ковн морье авот еу мо dear
William
OK Thap Nitsche is off you
hello are you doing this William Smith
Your friend VKontakte nice to meet you here

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:48 am

Henry Curls , henry_curls_500@hotmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7292671094 Henry C

Hello..how are you doing
well am henry from usa am 56 years old am widower with one son am business man
and you do you have skype i send you mail

Thanks for your contact from hi5 and i am also impress to have such kind of communication with you and i can see that we both have met on fate and i am taking this opportunity to tell you something about me as we are both behind the screen trying to know more about each other am Henry 56 years old have one son 14 years old call Kelvin am widower .ooh i see i am the only child of my parent Mr. and Mrs. curls,lost both my parent in a plane crash when i was 15 yrs of age ...i was left with no other person ..later somewhere in my struggling with life a kindly man intended giving me a helping hand .He help me establish a car business..i train had and loved that job very well and now i have my own business I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children hope hear from you send me your pictures take care this little about me have a bless day send me your pices i hope you reply me back

Image Image

Image Image

his son is here too -
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=33840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and here .lol
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:31 pm

martineousfreyor@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7293336627 Martineous F

hello
how are you
what is your name
what did you mean by that.?
i just met you for the first time
martineousfreyor@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Colonel; <davidcorneldavid@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:14 pm

cornelwillimas

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Taxte
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

my name is David Colonel from USA and i have a daughter....i am interested in you

........... writes

my name is David Colonel from USA and i have a daughter....i am interested in you that is the reason i sent you a message if you are interested to know more about me contact me with my private email(davidcorneldavid@hotmail.com)

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

In Google+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Colonel; <davidcorneldavid@hotmail.com>

Postby Myra » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:38 pm

meetme.com
wood Rodríguez Bennett
49, Male
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Image Image Image

and already in the forum ;)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks. :)

Return to “White Males”